Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
39 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
July Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
Demonic Platypus
post Jul 1 2016, 04:11 PM
Post #61

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 240 827

Active Squad

Well here's a question for people: What pokemon have/will you vote for this SWSH? I voted for Hawluch, Gligar and Drilbur.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

mage
post Jul 1 2016, 04:15 PM
Post #62

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 131 214

Active Squad

I voted for Gible, Croagunk, and Larvesta.

All of my top favorites have gotten SWSHs so I'm just picking others I like now.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Synx Itax
post Jul 1 2016, 04:29 PM
Post #63

A learning vessel of several lessons to make me more clever.
Group Icon

Member No.: 23 405

My Loves

I voted for Alomomola, Skiddo, and Spritzee. Just some random things that I don't have shinies of yet.

I should just buckle down and finish the last chunk of interactions for DotW. Yes, I keep mentioning it, but I really should just do it already. Then I can blaze through the Special Explorations since one of them in particular is very short and easy (provided the Safari Zone cooperates).

--------------------

Check my GPXPlus journal to see what I contributed to the site!

Interested in a commission? PM me.
+Quote Post

Alicat
post Jul 1 2016, 05:06 PM
Post #64

Novelty Stalker
Group Icon

Member No.: 54 424

Favorites

Happy Canada Day! Here's hoping I get the July 4 one cat.gif

QUOTE(Rhapsody @ Jun 30 2016, 09:57 PM) *
Anyone have fun summer plans or are you like me and your day consists of working, video games and sleeping?

I'm (probably) going to Animethon and my nephew's birthday in August grin.gif Other than that it's work, finding work, not working enough, stressing over every aspect of my life, and trying to convince myself death is not the answer 8D

In all seriousness though, I'm planning on doing a primarily Fairy run on my fiance's pokemon Y game to keep myself out of my head lol, been having more depressive days than not since I have more irl issues than I want to think about x.x Can't believe it's ALREADY July though, and my cosplay is barely started!!

--------------------

3rd place in Vitamin C #3 - Christmas
3rd place in Vitamin C #004 - Love
2nd place in Vitamin C #005 - Wild Fire!

Quotes <3 (click to show)

Daycare couple: Shiny Hunt

QUOTE(Nekomata @ Sep 28 2011, 01:38 PM) *
Long time no see, Alicat~! (If you don't remember me, I'm going to have to murder you later, alright?)
+Quote Post

Tulaash
post Jul 1 2016, 05:14 PM
Post #65

Tulaash, the Probably-Not-Well-Known
Group Icon

Member No.: 151 005

Some Favorites

So I went shopping today, and wound up with way more stuff than I set out to buy. My two favorite things are probably the Vendetta swords (I've wanted those for awhile now) and the chain chomp figure c: Also it's not a potato quality picture for once

Stuff I bought (click to show)

This post has been edited by Shadow Suicune: Jul 1 2016, 05:24 PM

--------------------
“New year, new me,” I say, laughing to my friends. Suddenly, I throw my arms out, golden light erupting from my hands and face. I scream in agony as every single cell in my body is rewritten, atom by atom. Abruptly, the light show ends and I drop my arms, coughing out a golden trail of residual energy. I am completely made new.

I am a Time Lord.

Where is Nebby?

This is exactly why babies should not be allowed to dual-wield flintlock pistols.

Groups (click to show)
+Quote Post

Luneon
post Jul 1 2016, 05:27 PM
Post #66

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

QUOTE(DemonicPlatypus2 @ Jul 1 2016, 11:11 PM) *
Well here's a question for people: What pokemon have/will you vote for this SWSH? I voted for Hawluch, Gligar and Drilbur.

Phione (because I love Manaphy and anything that looks like it)
Wooper (it looks like an Axolotl and I like those)
Snorunt (I still need a female shiny for Froslass, I already have Glalie)
-----------------------------
QUOTE(Synx Itax @ Jul 1 2016, 11:29 PM) *
I voted for Alomomola, Skiddo, and Spritzee. Just some random things that I don't have shinies of yet.

I should just buckle down and finish the last chunk of interactions for DotW. Yes, I keep mentioning it, but I really should just do it already. Then I can blaze through the Special Explorations since one of them in particular is very short and easy (provided the Safari Zone cooperates).

bahahaha I know what you mean
That task took me ages, it's such a pain in the butt XD

I done the exact same thing tbh, but take it from me, you'll feel an amazing feeling of freedom as soon as you've finished it

idk I guess you could just do 1k or 2k per day if you can
and then take multiple days
I used the scavenger tasks to motivate myself to finish that task

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

Gigadweeb
post Jul 1 2016, 05:30 PM
Post #67

The Dragonslayer
Group Icon

Member No.: 44 890

pre-Gen V favs

Voted for Anorith, Lileep and Joltik.

Also

Using this as a base for colour as part of my school assessment, which will involve this redone as 100% scratch, along with other things that aren't all Pokémon related so I don't look like a massive dork. This one was just a quick edit for a bit of practice. For reference, this is the one from like 6 years ago that inspired me to redo all of this:

pls r8 the first one's colours

This post has been edited by Gigadweeb: Jul 1 2016, 05:31 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Yamper
post Jul 1 2016, 06:57 PM
Post #68

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

QUOTE(Reject @ Jul 1 2016, 10:15 PM) *
I voted for Gible, Croagunk, and Larvesta.

All of my top favorites have gotten SWSHs so I'm just picking others I like now.

Larvesta is a mini fat squishy I appreciate this cat.gif

I voted for Larvesta (obviously), Anorith and Bergmite.

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
+Quote Post

Sleeppari
post Jul 1 2016, 07:47 PM
Post #69

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 40 896

Active Squad

Happy Anniversary, Sleeppari! On this day, 7 year(s) ago, you registered on GTSPlus' forums!

Oh yay! Didn't even realize it is today (2nd day). Happy anniversary to me, then! 7 years is soooo long even tho I haven't been fully active that whole time.

I voted for Bellsprout, Sentret and Rotom.

EDIT; Gigadweeb, colors are amazing, looks super cool to me! Good work, progress can be seen. :D

This post has been edited by Sleeppari: Jul 1 2016, 07:49 PM
+Quote Post

Gigadweeb
post Jul 1 2016, 07:50 PM
Post #70

The Dragonslayer
Group Icon

pre-Gen V favs

QUOTE(Sleeppari @ Jul 2 2016, 10:17 AM) *
Happy Anniversary, Sleeppari! On this day, 7 year(s) ago, you registered on GTSPlus' forums!

Oh yay! Didn't even realize it is today (2nd day). Happy anniversary to me, then! 7 years is soooo long even tho I haven't been fully active that whole time.

I voted for Bellsprout, Sentret and Rotom.

Happy anniversary, dude! Can't wait for my anniversary on here, jesus, 7 years.

Also finally got those damn Timburrs. Gonna breed them and release until I get like halfway through my second exploration, although at the rate I'm breezing through this one that shouldn't take too long.

EDIT: nvm lol time to wait like 6 hours and hope an escape rope pops up in the Prize Shop, unless anyone's got a stock of escape ropes

This post has been edited by Gigadweeb: Jul 1 2016, 07:52 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Bonnie Clyde
post Jul 1 2016, 08:18 PM
Post #71

You're filled with DETERMINATION
Group Icon

Member No.: 120 895

Faves <3

QUOTE(eevee64 @ Jul 1 2016, 09:08 AM) *
I found what Cutiefly is based on (click to show)
Aww, that is cute! And I do think that Cutiefly will probably have an evolution. It just doesn't come across to me as an unevolvable Pokemon.
And I find it funny how I referred to it as a "bee/fly thing" in the June Community Thread then it's categorized as the "Bee Fly Pokemon." xD.gif
Then I was right about Grubbin being connected to Charjabug - but I wasn't sure that they would have been evolutions. I guess I doubted that since they look quite similar in size.

QUOTE(Gryphaena @ Jul 1 2016, 10:34 AM) *
This month I am gonna see if I can only drink water. No soda, juice, or milk.

I need to lessen my sugar intake.

A buddy is going to join me, we go to school together so we can keep each other honest.
dumblook.gif
Yeah, I could not do that. I drink milk all the time and it's my favorite drink. Props for doing this. Hopefully you don't give in ('cause I know I probably would teehee.gif ).

@Mr L: Oh wow. Sorry to hear about that. Luckily it wasn't anything more serious than that though. Hopefully he'll have a fairly quick recovery!

QUOTE(CrazyUmbreonLady @ Jul 1 2016, 02:14 PM) *
Also, I voted for Bellsprout, Delibird, and Gligar. Hopefully they weren't in a previous SWSH, but I don't think they were.
Well, if they were in a previous SWSH, then you wouldn't have been able to vote for them. Past entries are absent from the list.

I voted for Frillish, Oddish, and Shroomish. I picked the first two then I noticed that they both ended with "ish" so I decided to keep the pattern going for the third one. tongue.gif

And I decided for the explorations, I'm gonna do The Three Singing Chatot and Finding Your Muse. I haven't done these two yet, so that's why I chose them.
But this is only if I ever actually get around to doing the explorations. I tend to forget to do them quite often. sweat.gif

ALSO!
My laptop charger finally came in today - so that means I can finally finish my fourth Undertale playthrough. grin.gif

@Gigadweeb: I just noticed that I have 24 escape ropes.
I didn't realize I had that many.
I guess I can sell some of those for you (and others that need it). Just sold 4 of them~

--------------------
[align=center]

[spoiler=][/spoiler]

CHAOS CONTROL[/align]
+Quote Post

CrazyUmbreonLady
post Jul 1 2016, 08:24 PM
Post #72

But that's none of my business.
Group Icon

Member No.: 240 129

The Dream Team!

I'm also helping out by grabbing Timburr eggs from the Shelter, and I'll mass-release them tomorrow.

I haven't paid attention to the sprites shop, but it seems the entire subforum is dead. Guess I'll try my services elsewhere, but I'm never abandoning this site, so don't worry about that!

--------------------

Just a random girl doing stuff and things.

Task stuff (click to show)

+Quote Post

Gigadweeb
post Jul 1 2016, 08:29 PM
Post #73

The Dragonslayer
Group Icon

pre-Gen V favs

QUOTE(Bonnie Clyde @ Jul 2 2016, 10:48 AM) *
QUOTE(eevee64 @ Jul 1 2016, 09:08 AM) *
I found what Cutiefly is based on (click to show)
Aww, that is cute! And I do think that Cutiefly will probably have an evolution. It just doesn't come across to me as an unevolvable Pokemon.
And I find it funny how I referred to it as a "bee/fly thing" in the June Community Thread then it's categorized as the "Bee Fly Pokemon." xD.gif
Then I was right about Grubbin being connected to Charjabug - but I wasn't sure that they would have been evolutions. I guess I doubted that since they look quite similar in size.

QUOTE(Gryphaena @ Jul 1 2016, 10:34 AM) *
This month I am gonna see if I can only drink water. No soda, juice, or milk.

I need to lessen my sugar intake.

A buddy is going to join me, we go to school together so we can keep each other honest.
dumblook.gif
Yeah, I could not do that. I drink milk all the time and it's my favorite drink. Props for doing this. Hopefully you don't give in ('cause I know I probably would teehee.gif ).

@Mr L: Oh wow. Sorry to hear about that. Luckily it wasn't anything more serious than that though. Hopefully he'll have a fairly quick recovery!

QUOTE(CrazyUmbreonLady @ Jul 1 2016, 02:14 PM) *
Also, I voted for Bellsprout, Delibird, and Gligar. Hopefully they weren't in a previous SWSH, but I don't think they were.
Well, if they were in a previous SWSH, then you wouldn't have been able to vote for them. Past entries are absent from the list.

I voted for Frillish, Oddish, and Shroomish. I picked the first two then I noticed that they both ended with "ish" so I decided to keep the pattern going for the third one. tongue.gif

And I decided for the explorations, I'm gonna do The Three Singing Chatot and Finding Your Muse. I haven't done these two yet, so that's why I chose them.
But this is only if I ever actually get around to doing the explorations. I tend to forget to do them quite often. sweat.gif

ALSO!
My laptop charger finally came in today - so that means I can finally finish my fourth Undertale playthrough. grin.gif

I guess I can sell some of those for you (and others that need it). Just sold 4 of them~

Mind selling a few more? I'll be refreshing constantly.

AAAA JUST MISSED ONE

EDIT: there we go, should be a breeze now. Can't wait to get my suspiciously shaped white fluff dragon.

This post has been edited by Gigadweeb: Jul 1 2016, 08:36 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Bonnie Clyde
post Jul 1 2016, 08:38 PM
Post #74

Group Icon

Faves <3

QUOTE(Gigadweeb @ Jul 1 2016, 08:29 PM) *

AAAA JUST MISSED ONE

Just sold five more~

Meanwhile, some impatient people are already setting off fireworks. dry.gif
I really wish they'd wait because our dogs keep tripping out when they go off. If they'd all shoot them off only on the fourth then we'd have to deal with our dogs barking like crazy only on that day.
Though my one dog seems pretty relaxed laying on me, so she's not joining in on the barking fest like she usually does.

--------------------
[align=center]

[spoiler=][/spoiler]

CHAOS CONTROL[/align]
+Quote Post

Gigadweeb
post Jul 1 2016, 08:43 PM
Post #75

The Dragonslayer
Group Icon

pre-Gen V favs

QUOTE(Bonnie Clyde @ Jul 2 2016, 11:08 AM) *
QUOTE(Gigadweeb @ Jul 1 2016, 08:29 PM) *

AAAA JUST MISSED ONE

Just sold five more~

Meanwhile, some impatient people are already setting off fireworks. dry.gif
I really wish they'd wait because our dogs keep tripping out when they go off. If they'd all shoot them off only on the fourth then we'd have to deal with our dogs barking like crazy only on that day.
Though my one dog seems pretty relaxed laying on me, so she's not joining in on the barking fest like she usually does.

You're a legend, just got mine before you replied but hopefully some other people who needed them got them. Cheers dude :^)

EDIT: Reshiram GET. Jesus, that really was quick. I've got nearly the whole month to get my Zapdos now.

This post has been edited by Gigadweeb: Jul 1 2016, 08:56 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Bonnie Clyde
post Jul 1 2016, 08:59 PM
Post #76

Group Icon

Faves <3

QUOTE(Gigadweeb @ Jul 1 2016, 08:43 PM) *
You're a legend, just got mine before you replied but hopefully some other people who needed them got them. Cheers dude :^)
I sold them a few minutes before I replied, so you may have still gotten mine but *shrug*
But yeah, hopefully those helped some people stuck on that task. grin.gif

Also, I took a picture of my pup when she was sleeping on me~
~Cuteness~ (click to show)

And I'm in the mood to draw... I might draw Drampa (or possibly a different new Pokemon - but I really wish I had a tablet to draw them on worried.gif ).
Though I may just go ahead and play some Undertale instead. hmm.gif
I guess we'll see.

--------------------
[align=center]

[spoiler=][/spoiler]

CHAOS CONTROL[/align]
+Quote Post

Tulaash
post Jul 1 2016, 10:09 PM
Post #77

Tulaash, the Probably-Not-Well-Known
Group Icon

Member No.: 151 005

Some Favorites

QUOTE(Bonnie Clyde @ Jul 1 2016, 06:59 PM) *

Aww, she's so cute! Is she a Dachshund? My family owns Dachshunds right now, and they all have their own personalities. I do miss my slightly dumb one, though :c His name was Bleu and he was a double dapple. While he wasn't blind or deaf, I'm not convinced he was missing a few brains because he would just sometimes sit there, looking a little lost. He was very sweet, however.

--------------------
“New year, new me,” I say, laughing to my friends. Suddenly, I throw my arms out, golden light erupting from my hands and face. I scream in agony as every single cell in my body is rewritten, atom by atom. Abruptly, the light show ends and I drop my arms, coughing out a golden trail of residual energy. I am completely made new.

I am a Time Lord.

Where is Nebby?

This is exactly why babies should not be allowed to dual-wield flintlock pistols.

Groups (click to show)
+Quote Post

The Majestic Mr ...
post Jul 1 2016, 10:57 PM
Post #78

The Green Thunder, Kell of L's, Keeper of Stars
Group Icon

Member No.: 212 177

Exuberant

New Pokemon look great! Vikavolt looks seriously badass and I can't wait to use one. Drampa initially made me think of Valoo when I saw it, and while Togedemaru disappointed me at first I guess it could be pretty useful once it evolves. Tapu Koko is also really interesting for a legendary, and the other Pokemon are pretty cool too.
Hope we get more in the next few weeks, but not too much, you know?

--------------------

Light is a spectrum. Why limit yourself to a single hue?

Nintendo 3DS FC: 1950-9577-7656
Switch FC: Mr. L: 5429-0347-5697

PM me if you want to add me. happy.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. L banner made by Luigi Mario
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I'M REALLY FEELING IT!
+Quote Post

Gryphaena
post Jul 2 2016, 12:12 AM
Post #79

She Who Can Be Voracious
Group Icon

Member No.: 79 103

My Purple Ones

I've released some Timburrs for the people that know why.

I've finished the Diancie Explo, it was fun.

--------------------
Avatar by Cycloneblaze at Cycloneshop II

GPX+GPX+

Poliwager Poliwager
+Quote Post

Bonnie Clyde
post Jul 2 2016, 05:38 AM
Post #80

Group Icon

Faves <3

QUOTE(Shadow Suicune @ Jul 1 2016, 10:09 PM) *
QUOTE(Bonnie Clyde @ Jul 1 2016, 06:59 PM) *

Aww, she's so cute! Is she a Dachshund? My family owns Dachshunds right now, and they all have their own personalities. I do miss my slightly dumb one, though :c His name was Bleu and he was a double dapple. While he wasn't blind or deaf, I'm not convinced he was missing a few brains because he would just sometimes sit there, looking a little lost. He was very sweet, however.
Yeah, she is. Her name is Anna. She's the daughter of my other dachshund Zack (who mated with a chihuahua named Little Bit we had a while back - so she's part chihuahua even though she doesn't really look that way). Then I have another dog that's a chihuahua named Baby. They all also have their own personalities - and so do my two cats.
Anna is very attention seeking and will growl at you until you pet her (she also gets very jealous if the other animals get attention tongue.gif ). Zack is a grump sometimes but he's also kinda weird and likes to roll around in blankets and stuff (he also likes to take people's spots after they get up dry.gif ). Baby is 100% obsessed with food and licking things and will beg like crazy if she thinks you have food (she's also really clumsy).
Then for my cats I have a fat calico cat named Belle - she's really lazy (but gets playful occasionally) and doesn't like any of the other animals (and the dogs are afraid of her lol.gif ). She also looks mad all the time and purrs really loud. Then my other cat Abby is really soft and fully (she's a Himalayan) and is super jumpy and tends to hide out in the kitchen or laundry room (pretty much the only time she comes out is when she's ready to be fed - which then she won't leave you alone xD.gif ).

QUOTE(The Majestic Mr L @ Jul 1 2016, 10:57 PM) *
New Pokemon look great! Vikavolt looks seriously badass and I can't wait to use one. Drampa initially made me think of Valoo when I saw it, and while Togedemaru disappointed me at first I guess it could be pretty useful once it evolves. Tapu Koko is also really interesting for a legendary, and the other Pokemon are pretty cool too.
Hope we get more in the next few weeks, but not too much, you know?
Yeah, when I first saw Drampa I instantly though of Valoo, too. I really hope that it's shiny version is red. cat.gif
But I don't think Togedemaru will be evolving. None of the Pika clones evolve.

--------------------
[align=center]

[spoiler=][/spoiler]

CHAOS CONTROL[/align]
+Quote Post

39 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th May 2024 - 11:11 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.