Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
Unexpected results
Evren Vale
post May 5 2009, 07:48 PM
Post #21

Insanity has nothing on me.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 11 551

Active Squad

"I think you misunderstood me." Adrian said in his own grim voice. "I said I don't think they've noticed WE have seen them." Adrian looked at the Pokemon, making only one thing clear. They were looking right in their direction. "At this point, I don't know when they found us, but that doesn't really matter. This storm is their doing, as is the lightning, meaning they are aware of prey. Though, you might be right about the idea they don't know where we are. If so..." Adrian slowed. He was still not liking their odds, especially seeing as he heavily doubted that any of their Pokemon stood much of a chance. "Then we need to get away." He said redundantly. He knew it sounded a little dumb to say, he he doubted his companion would criticize him when their best interests were to escape with their lives.

Nido bristled his spines, softly growling as he eyed the beasts. Small amounts of Poison was oozing out of his fine needles. Nida stood closer to Dropwort, but did not share the Mudkip's fear. In fact, she had turned to try and console the small Water-Type, feeling motherly for no particular reason. She looked forward, seeing Nido and Ammonia at the ready, the first line of defense. She gulped as she readied herself, though she wasn't as strong as her brother.

Adrian finally spoke back up. "We are upwind..." He finally noted. Even though smell should be difficult in this weather, the rain is coming towards them, away from the electric dogs. "So, they shouldn't be able to smell us, or at least well." He said in a relieved sounding voice. "Let's move. Whatever is left of the flaming tree can help us cover our escape." He finished, looking to the young boy for his thoughts.

--------------------

The Claims of Kael Sabel

All Pokemon Sprites and Background Credit GTS+
Trainer Sprite Credit Myself.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Saroko Phoenix
post May 6 2009, 11:23 PM
Post #22

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 4 740

Shadows...

The unkown boy seemed to be distracted by the blazing tree as Adrian spoke. In fact, one eye seemed to be on the tree while another was on the pokemon. "Understood. Let's try getting one of the branches off the tree as well. Most wild creatures aren't fond of fire no matter what type they are. It could give us-oh-two more seconds to escape," he said in that calm voice of his even though it had lowered to a loud whisper. Ammonia chirped beside him in agreement.

Dropwort still looked less happy. Being a water type, he disagreed with his trainer on the fire thing, but their were lots of things he wrongfully disagreed with his trainer on. He didn't seem to notice Nida either. Like most cowards, he only knew two things: himself and his predators. Everything and everyone else was irrevelant.

--------------------

Avatar made by the wonderful Miracle Eye!

stunky.gifstunky.gifstunky.gifstunky.gifstunky.gif
CLAIMER OF THE STUNKY!

Eggs (click to show)
+Quote Post

Evren Vale
post May 8 2009, 06:48 PM
Post #23

Group Icon

Active Squad

Adrian nodded in agreement, also snapping a branch off with care. "Smart." He commented. He looked at his male Nidoran, who quivered violently. Despite the odds, he was hardly one to back off from a fight, and if they hit him physically, the would be reeling from the potent poisons that flowed from Nido's body. Though, it also wouldn't matter if that Manectric got a hold of him. He also noticed Nida trying to console the poor Mudkip to no avail. It wasn't the first time she tried to help this way, but it certainly was not working like in the past. Dropwort was scared stiff, completely terrified. Adrian stored in the back of his mind whether or not the young Water-type was handled well or not. It didn't seem to be the subject of repeated abuse, but it was too scared. Looking forward again, he reconsidered that thought, remembering the pack of wild Electric Pokemon, sniffing for their easy prey.

"It's now or never. Nido, Nida. Come quietly." He called softly to his Pokemon. Nida looked at the quivering Mudkip for another second before trotting to her owner's side. Nido, however, remained on the defensive, only barely moving from his spot, inching backwards. It was clear he wasn't going to let anything endanger the group. A trait his father possessed. It's true, if not for Nidorino, Adrian very well could be dead right now. Though, it cost the brave Poison Pokemon everything. Adrian would not allow Nido to suffer the same fate. "Nido." He spoke again, this time getting the Pokemon to turn his head slightly. "We need to leave. This isn't a fight we can win. Okay?" He reasoned. If need be, he would return him into a Pokeball, though Adrian disdained the thought. "I will not lose you." He continued, now kneeling. Nida purred while leaning against her trainer, whining in her way for him to come as well. Dropping his head, Nido relented, nodding toward Ammonia that they should head back to their respective groups.

A howl filled the air. Manectric's cry seemed to split the sky as a Thunder struck the tree again, causing it to explode. The Electrike began scuttling rapidly. The hunt had begun.

--------------------

The Claims of Kael Sabel

+Quote Post

Saroko Phoenix
post May 8 2009, 08:51 PM
Post #24

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Shadows...

Ammonia frowned but obediently trotted back to her trainer's side. The trainer and pokemon crouched, tense and ready. One gripped a blazing, hissing tree branch and the other raised the dreaded tail. Around them, energy crackled making Ammonia's already spiky fur bristle beyond expectations. The stunky seemed to be trying to watch every electrike at once as they swarmed after them, but her trainer was glaring fi fixedly on their leader.

Dropwort's black eyes widened. The tree had exploded! Electric dogs were attacking! Their was no way his trainer, the barefoot boy, Ammonia, and the Nidos could fight that many! His mind spun in confusion. It was all too much! Just too much! He let out the strangled scream he had been holding back this whole time and he bolted as fast as possible. Unfortuneately, in his blind terror, he was running straight for the closest electrike.

"Drat it, Dropwort!" the human growled with the first hint of actual emotion Adrian heard since the two met. The boy looked quickly at his stunky who was staring dumbfounded at her partner's stupidity. "Ammonia, screech attack!" The skunk pokemon quickly complied by unleashing a horrific sound in Dropwort's direction. Startled, the little pokemon fell to his knees, and the noise also struck the electrike with equally savage fury.

--------------------

CLAIMER OF THE STUNKY!

Eggs (click to show)
+Quote Post

Evren Vale
post May 11 2009, 05:35 PM
Post #25

Group Icon

Active Squad

"Dammit!" Adrian cried as the tree exploded. He was closer to it than the others, being sent flying a few feet, hitting the ground in pain, but in overall decent condition. His two Nidoran sprinted at him, only to halt as Dropwort bolted in the direction of the Electrike. "The hell?" Adrian asked as he rolled over to push himself up. Quick action from Ammonia made it clear it was not an authorized attack as she screeched at the closest lighting dog, causing it to shudder slightly. "Okay, here's our chance! Nido! Leer!" He called.

The purple Pokemon immediately spinning around, his eyes glowing with sinister intent. The Electrike shuddered in fear, it's defensive posture all but lost. "Now! Nida, scratch!" He followed up. Nida rushed at her foe, which she quickly realized to be female as well. Narrowing her eyes, Nida leaped in the air as she smacked the Pokemon across the face, almost knocking it out immediately from the combined factors. The tingle ran though her spine as she landed, almost stumbling as fast as she hit the ground. She turned toward the frightened Mudkip, who stared at her with large eyes. "N..Nida." She tried to console him. A spark of electricity went though her, paralysis setting in.

--------------------

The Claims of Kael Sabel

+Quote Post

Saroko Phoenix
post May 12 2009, 05:56 PM
Post #26

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Shadows...

Dropwort stared at the blue pokemon in suprise. "Mu-mud," he thanked still shaking but he seemed to be back in his right mind again. He frowned at the fallen electrike and trotted up to it. "Mudkip mud!" he shouted at the dog and he kicked her as hard as he could. He wound up stirring the stored electricity in the electrike's fur and was forced to jump back in fear when some sparks flew. With another cry he ran back towards Nida and hid behind her.

The trainer rubbed his forehead at the shameful sight and nearly knocked his hat off. Shrugging he turned his back to the mudfish and concentrated back on the swarming electrike. He pointed to one that was getting too close for comfort and shouted a command at Ammonia. "Focus energy and scratch attack in that order, Ammonia," he said, the growl still lingering.

"Stunky!" Ammonia chirped in response. The skunk took a deep breath, lowered her head, and glared at the advancing electrke. For a moment it seemed that she wasn't going to attack until she swerved away from its tackle at the last moment. With a triumphant cry, she swung her claws in an arc and slashed at the electrike's side.

--------------------

CLAIMER OF THE STUNKY!

Eggs (click to show)
+Quote Post

Evren Vale
post May 15 2009, 08:51 AM
Post #27

Group Icon

Active Squad

Nida did her best to remain strong, but struggled slightly, her knees wobbling. She wasn't too angry with Dropwort's reaction, though, as it made her feel like she really was protecting him, giving her a focus.

Nido, on the other hand, was fuming.

The little purple bunny Pokemon growled, disgusted at the cowardice of the Mudkip, even if it was weak against this type. It is no reason to cower like a baby.

"Nido, we can't afford to let this go on. Help Ammonia, then you two head back." Adrian spoke, Nido nodding in acknowledgment as he sped toward the battle zone. Adrian promptly turned to his young ally, his hands being used for emphasis with is words. "We can't get dragged into this battle much longer. Return your Mudkip, I'll do the same for Nida." He spoke quickly, pulling out a Pokeball. "After Ammonia and Nido finish off their current opponent, Nido will instruct her to run after us. I know Nido can catch up, but what about Ammonia? Is she fast?" He asked without delay. Now was not the time to be hesitant. Before he could get an answer though, the sounds of battle caught his attention, his features twisted into horror.

As he spoke, Nido charged toward the weakened Electrike Ammonia just smote. Bearing his teeth, he leaped over his poison ally, slamming into the electric dog spines first. The poison flowed from his needles, and were leaking though the wounds before he even removed himself from the hapless Pokemon. Landing softly beside the Stunky, he chirped his orders about a retreat as soon as they can. His eye also caught his sister under the affect of paralysis. He didn't realize that had happened, as he let his guard down in horror that she was injured so, not paying attention as the poisoned Electrike sent a bolt of electricity, sending the poor Nidoran flying. "NIDOOOOOORAN!!!" He cried, hitting the wet mud hard. He wasn't finished, but the weather made the stupid Electrike's stronger, so it hurt. Bad.

"Nido!" Adrian yelled. Gritting his teeth, he ran over to the battle ground, picking up a flaming stick as he did, without delay swinging at the dog, who was more focused on the concept of eating it's nemesis. "TRIKE!" It yelped as the flames touched it's fur, which was followed by a swift kick to the abdomen by Adrian, finishing it off. "Dammit!" He swore, scooping up his Nidoran. "I got you. Nida!" He called, who answered weakly. "Okay, I'm going to return you to a Pokeball for awhile, so don't worry." He gritted out. He hated forcing them into those 'cages' but for now it was the only choice. Nido was hurt worse, and he wasn't about to let him out of his sight, and he needed a free hand, so he couldn't carry both of them. Nida meekly replied. At first, it sounded like it might have been a complaint. It was a warning, with Adrian turning to see the Electrikes had fallen back behind the Manectric. But was because electricity sparkled around the Matriarch, who glared at him furiously for injuring her young. "Dammit." He muttered. He didn't run yet, as she wasn't either, but this was not a standoff he wanted right now.

--------------------

The Claims of Kael Sabel

+Quote Post

Saroko Phoenix
post May 18 2009, 05:15 PM
Post #28

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Shadows...

"Tch," the boy tuttered. He sounded irrated, but a creepy, sadistic smile had formed along the few features Adrian could see. He took a step back, keeping both eyes on the sparking hounds of Hell in front of him. "I hope that your pokemon are fast enough." He gestured toward to Dropwort to stand beside Nido and for Ammonia to get in front of him. These signals were the last straws for the fire on his own branch, which went away with an unhappy hiss, but the young trainer didn't seem to really care. He just made certain he was out of the way of his stunky.

"What we need here is some makeshift cover. Ammonia, poison gas!" he commanded. The stunky suddenly twisted into a handstand and blasted a poisonous cloud at the Manectric and its kin. The cloud blocked both sides from view until the only thing that could be seen was the sparks from the dogs and the dying fire of the tree. Luckily, none of it reached the boys and the pokemon, and the witch boy and stunky were already hurrying away from it. "In this rain that cloud won't last long. You'd better hurry."

--------------------

CLAIMER OF THE STUNKY!

Eggs (click to show)
+Quote Post

Evren Vale
post May 20 2009, 10:55 PM
Post #29

Group Icon

Active Squad

Adrian watched the noxious cloud, his eyes still transfixed where the Manectric was standing. He held Nido in his arms tightly, who murmured slightly. He was hurt pretty badly. Adrian calmly reached for an Oran Berry, placing it in Nido's mouth, who consumed it slowly. However, by this point Adrian had already began moving, Nida being zapped and returned to her pokeball as Adrian carried his ailing Nidoran. He caught up with the witch, finding little trouble moving though the soggy ground. He grew up in a forest, why should he have trouble? Peering back, he could hear the sounds of hacking. The dumb dogs tried to give chase though the poison, which had already taken affect as they slowed to a crawl. Brilliant tactic, though one that seemed more an accident.

"I think the gas did the trick. I doubt we'll have much trouble now." Adrian spoke in deep breaths. He and his Pokemon owed this mysterious youth their lives, though the feeling would probably be mutual. He heard a sharp howl that began to drift away, confirming his feeling. Adrian briefly smirked. "I bet they expected us to be easy prey." He grinned. He very well knew what would've happened if things hadn't turned out as they just did. After all, he grew up in a forest, he knows all about how cruel nature could be. It still didn't stop him from having a sense of accomplishment about the whole ordeal.

The two youths slowed their pace as the rain also lightened. It appeared that they had gotten out of range, very well clear of any rogue pursuers. Catching his breath, Adrian looked back, seeing the rain clouds visibly move over to another area. "Well... *huff* That's that." He muttered. He looked around quickly, realizing that he suddenly lost any sense of where he was. "Well, dammit. Now where are we?" He thought out loud. Without much thought he gripped Nido a little tighter, who had gotten stable during the run. Carelessly, a few spines dug into his flesh, though Adrian paid them no heed. "Whatever, I'll figure it out. Thanks for you help." The teenager turned his attention to the Witch. "I'm Adrian Tanos." He introduced himself, though he gave no thought of offering a hand. It would unlikely be returned.

--------------------

The Claims of Kael Sabel

+Quote Post

Saroko Phoenix
post May 22 2009, 08:14 PM
Post #30

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Shadows...

The boy was looking around once they had stopped running for their lives. His pokemon were both gasping, and Dropwort was complaining again. The trainer turned his head slightly at Adrian. For a long while he didn't speak. He didn't even seem to hear or care. Slowly, he looked back at the muddy trail again. "Then, Adrian, I believe our detour sent us about a yard back. We'll have to leave the trail to avoid those dogs," he said, the smirk leaving his features.

Ammonia seemed less impressed. She nudged her human slightly and chirped. "What?" he said looking down at her.

"Stunky stun. Stunky stun stun stunky," she suggested in a reminding tone.

"Rule number one, Ammonia," the boy said in an equally reminding tone. "Give me a good reason to break it."

"Stunky stunky stunky!"

"Granted, but all the more reason."

"Stunky stunk!"

"If we had anymore polite people we'd be saying sorry all the time," the boy said sounding unimpressed. He was crouching down in front of the stunky for better eye contact.

"Stunky stunky. Stunky!"

"That's your opinion, which I'm against, but if you'll shut up then fine," the boy sighed. It seemed that the stunky was making the boy do something he hated with a passion. As she and her very suprised and open mouthed, fishy companion looked on, the boy got back up.

"Ajay Lenning," he stated simply with as much enthusiasm as a cat in the same room as a female toddler armed with baby clothes.

This post has been edited by Saroko Phoenix: May 22 2009, 10:19 PM

--------------------

CLAIMER OF THE STUNKY!

Eggs (click to show)
+Quote Post

Evren Vale
post May 23 2009, 09:31 AM
Post #31

Group Icon

Active Squad

Adrian nodded. Kneeling down, he slowly placed Nido on the ground, who had recovered a great deal of his strength by this point. He vibrated viciously, shaking water off of him. Turning to his trainer, he noticed some blood and venom leaving a few pinpricks on his arm.

"Nido!" He gasped, hopping over to lick the wounds. Adrian grunted.

"You know there's no need. I'm as poisonous as you are." He stated, rubbing the bunny on his head thoughtfully. He reached back to tap his side, Nida appearing in a flash of light on his other side. A few sparks indicated that the paralysis hasn't faded. Immediately a Cheri berry was held in front of her, Adrian smiling thoughtfully. "Don't worry, we'll get you as good as new." Nida buzzed as she bit down on the red fruit, doing her best to swallow it. The tingling left her as snapped her head up, expressing a happy face.

"Nida! Nidaran!" She cried, jumping into the arms of Adrian. "Nidaaaa." She rubbed against her trainer, obviously shaken from the ordeal.

"Shhhh... It's alright, Nida, we lost them." He comforted her. Adrian then turned toward Ammonia, extending an arm to scratch her. "I'd say we need to thank you. Your final attack got us out of there." He congratulated.

--------------------

The Claims of Kael Sabel

+Quote Post

Saroko Phoenix
post May 25 2009, 01:20 AM
Post #32

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Shadows...

Ammonia happily pressed her head to Adrian's hand with content. "Stun-ky," she said pleased. Obviously, this bare foot boy was not an idiot. And he knew all the right places to scratch too! Chirping happily, she tilted her head so that he could get the itch behind her ear.

Dropwort glared at them with a sour look. Why should Ammonia get all the praise? He had fought as hard as the rest of them. He stormed up to Adrian and prodded him hard. "Mudkip mud! Mudkip mud! Mud mud mud! Mudkip! Mudk-!" He faultered suddenly as a an execution confirmation recently revealed as 'Ajay Lenning' loomed behind the mudfish. Shaking, Dropwort slowly turned, sweating bullets, only to get grabbed by Ajay and stuck looking at him in the eye.

"I'm not spoiled enough to guess what you just said," Ajay hissed. "But if it's what I think it is, then yes. Every third grader in the world would be proud of you for your heroic victory over that electrike." Shivering, Dropwort stiffened as he remembered that embarrasing incident. Ajay smiled cruelly at the pokemon's discomfort and put the stunned pokemon back on the floor.

"M-mud?" stuttered the mudfish.

"But since I know that you wouldn't say such things, then I know you never would. Right?" Still smiling at the mudkip, he added particularily icy emphasis to his last word. That was enough for Dropwort. The pokemon's eyes rolled, and he fainted foaming at the mouth. Ajay sighed and whipped out a pokeball, and a flash of light later, Dropwort disapeared.

Pocketing the ball, Ajay looked out at the horizon again. "We really should be getting started. We're burning moonlight. No telling how much time we lost unless you happen to have a watch."

--------------------

CLAIMER OF THE STUNKY!

Eggs (click to show)
+Quote Post

Evren Vale
post May 30 2009, 11:19 AM
Post #33

Group Icon

Active Squad

Adrian slightly furrowed his brow at that last exchange. It wasn't often he sees such animosity between a Trainer and his Pokemon. Whatever, it was none of his business. Giving Ammonia one last quick scratch, he rose to his feet, looking into the distance.

"Yeah. If we're both going to Lenoilia, we might as well stick together for awhile." He suggested, placing Nida on the ground beside her brother. "It would be safer." In the back of his mind was the reason behind the attack. Pokemon usually don't attack humans, even if they are hungry. Maybe a shortage of prey... It would be something he would need to come back and investigate in the future.

Nido took the brief pause to waltz up to Ammonia to offer his thanks. "Nido, Nidoran, Ran-Ran!" He was consciously aware of the fact he couldn't finish the Electrike that he was unable to finish, even though it was weakened. "Nido." He expressed his remorse for being unable to do more. Nida chirped loudly, trying to console her brother's apparent lack of strength.

--------------------

The Claims of Kael Sabel

+Quote Post

Saroko Phoenix
post May 30 2009, 05:07 PM
Post #34

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Shadows...

Ammonia smiled at Nido and patted his cheek. She knew they had had no choice in the matter. Besides, it was doubtful that that electrike was going to attack anyone else what with the beating they had given it earlier. Cheerfully, she said as such; her good humour returning with the rain easing up and Dropwort back in his pokeball.

Ajay didn't seem the least bit bothered that he had just threatened his own pokemon or with Adrian tagging along. Quietly, he stepped off the trail and into the wet grass but hesitated to look at Adrian. What could be seen of his face was clearly annoyance. "It's possible that those electrike and their leader attacked just because we stumbled onto their territory. Quit thinking about it. If you do you'll just develop sympathy for creatures that couldn't care less if you died in a ditch."

--------------------

CLAIMER OF THE STUNKY!

Eggs (click to show)
+Quote Post

Evren Vale
post Jun 1 2009, 09:37 PM
Post #35

Group Icon

Active Squad

"Sorry, but it's my job." Adrian retorted. "I am a Pokemon Ranger... Of sorts. I work to heal nature wherever I can. So, if there is a problem, I will deal with it as best I can some day." Of course, he didn't just think of it as a job. He has lived in the wild among Pokemon. Their home is as much his home. "Whatever, let's just go." He finished without another word, nodding to his two Nidoran to follow him. They hesitated, noticing the brief spark of violence, but quickly joined him.

--------------------

The Claims of Kael Sabel

+Quote Post

Saroko Phoenix
post Jun 2 2009, 09:56 AM
Post #36

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Shadows...

"Tch," Ajay tuttered. He didn't seem to really believe Adrian, but Ammonia knew that he wasn't dumb enough to continue on the matter. She didn't hesitate in following her trainer, such minor skirmishes were the norm in her life, but she was worried that they would be enough to have her new friends forced to attack her. The thought bothered her a little.

She tried not to think about it though. It was dumb thought to begin with, or so she told herself. The little skunk, however, knew that Ajay wasn't going to let this lie down. Once they were somewhere quieter and the topic came up again, sparks would fly. Biting her lip, Ammonia looked back at the Nidoran to give them a quick warning.

--------------------

CLAIMER OF THE STUNKY!

Eggs (click to show)
+Quote Post

Evren Vale
post Jun 5 2009, 12:55 AM
Post #37

Group Icon

Active Squad

Nido's ears twitched.

"Stun, Stunky." He heard. Hopping back a bit without drawing any attention, he got closer to her, listening to her words intently. He showed no effort to hide shock at her warning.

"Nido?" He asked. "Nidoran, Nido Nido!" He was confused how this matter could result in violence. Of course, thinking about it, the conclusion began to seem obvious to him as well. Adrian was passionate about protecting the wilderness, and in turn Pokemon. This all stems from the sacrifice Nido and Nida's parents made for him. If Ajay offended Adrian, mocking his devotion, Adrian would not hold back. "Nid." He stuttered, his way of cursing while being horrified. He immediately turned back to Ammonia, his features hardened as best a cute bunny could be. "Nido, Nidoran, Nidoran." He spoke sternly. While confirming her fears a fight could erupt, he made it clear that he would not fight if ordered into such a vicious battle. Nor would Adrian press the matter if Nido refused.

He would not become enemies with Ammonia.

This post has been edited by Elysian Sable: Jun 5 2009, 08:35 PM

--------------------

The Claims of Kael Sabel

+Quote Post

Saroko Phoenix
post Jun 5 2009, 05:06 PM
Post #38

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Shadows...

Ammonia let out a relieved sigh. Nido was with her all the way. "Stunk," she thanked him quickly.

She cast a wary eye at the two humans. She knew that the slightest spark could set Ajay off. It wasn't that he hated the idea of spending time and energy protecting the enviroment, he just distrusted people who did. "People like that, Ammonia do start off with the best intentions," he had once told her. "They have their minds set on a better world where man and nature can live together. However, they have a tendacy to rush things and wind up hurting everyone and everything around them. Be careful if you meet one. They're predictable but stubborn."

Ammonia lowered her eyes as she followed her boy. She knew that he wasn't as cruel and sadistic as he appeared. Still, it would be nice if he learned to lighten up and trust someone for once.

Ajay stopped suddenly again and looked around. By now they had walked in a rounded curve and were nearly a yard away from the actual trail. He glared at the endless horizon again and looked around warily.

--------------------

CLAIMER OF THE STUNKY!

Eggs (click to show)
+Quote Post

Evren Vale
post Jun 9 2009, 05:46 PM
Post #39

Group Icon

Active Squad

Adrian glanced around, mainly up and down the trail. "Well, looks like we're back. No sign of Electrikes either." He stated, rustling his hair a little. "I'd say unless there are more Pokemon attacking the roads ahead, we should have a straight shot." He walked ahead slightly, looking further at his intended path, which would lead him to Lenoilia. He was aware of the troubles that would surely await them when they get their, but there was no turning back now. Especially now, as he turned to see the darkened clouds back from the direction they were coming from.

Nida had followed Adrian closely during their trip, unaware that Nido fell back to talk with Ammonia. However, now that they were taking a breather, she did notice. Nonchalantly she strutted over to the two, giving a quick chirp, asking what was going on.

"Nidoran." Her brother answered, voicing their concern over a possible feud between their two trainers. Nida seemed confused, cocking her head. "Nido, Nido Nidoran, Ran Ran!" Nido continued, explaining the situation. Nida furrowed her brows slightly.

"Nidaran!" She cried. Nido seemed taken aback slightly as Nida said if Adrian were to ask it, she would gladly fight for him.

"Nido!" He shot back, letting her know it would be their new companions they would be facing. Nida huffed, as she didn't really care.

"Nidaran ran!" She retorted. Nida tried to say it's the least they can do as their parents did the same before getting cut off.

"Nidoooo." He growled. "NIDORAN!" He barked fiercely, now catching the attention of the trainers. He couldn't believe she was comparing this boy and his Pokemon to those poachers.

"Hey, what's going on?" Adrian asked, immediately becoming concerned. It wasn't often those two would get angry at each other.

--------------------

The Claims of Kael Sabel

+Quote Post

Saroko Phoenix
post Jun 10 2009, 08:36 PM
Post #40

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Shadows...

Ajay cocked his head slightly at the two poison types and frowned. He stepped over to Ammonia and asked what was going on. Ammonia looked up at him and was about to speak but stopped herself. How was she supposed to explain that her new friends were worried that Ajay and Adrian may turn on each other? The boy could understand some things when she spoke, but complex things that required explaining were beyond him. He wasn't a pokewhisperer after all.

Seeing his stunky at a loss for words, Ajay sighed in understanding. He gave her a small stroke on the back and approached Adrian, looking over the nidos in the process. "Are they just having a sibling spat?" he asked.

--------------------

CLAIMER OF THE STUNKY!

Eggs (click to show)
+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th September 2024 - 08:57 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.