Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
what the?
suzzi
post Oct 24 2013, 02:33 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 203 217

Active Squad

is this even possible???

i thought the silver league was for 26~50 but i had to face a lvl 100 venasaur....

i guess this is a bug....
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Margo
post Oct 24 2013, 03:26 PM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 166 878

Active Squad

I'm guessing what happened is that other user might've put the Venusaur straight into the VS Seeker after keeping it in their Pokéwalker for a good amount of time - if that Venusaur's level was between 26 and 50 when it was last put in the the walker, it would qualify for the silver division, somehow, even though its actual level, after (I assume) a couple of thousand interactions, is much higher than that.

Hopefully that made sense. I've had some level 99 Pokémon that I entered in the training division of the VS Seeker, almost certainly getting them to level 100, and then, because the VS Seeker (like the Pokéwalker) shows the level the Pokémon was at when it was (last) put in, I was able to send it back into the training division again, even though it turned out to be at level 100 when the page 'refreshed', and it should not have been able to get in the training division.

--------------------
||
+Quote Post

Flaviel
post Oct 26 2013, 10:38 AM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 132 681

Active Squad

The same happened to me, also with the same user. Seems like he is doing these things now and then happy.gif
Thanks for clearing this up, margo!

Edit: Just happened again with the same user! I am feeling a bit frustrated right now...

This post has been edited by Flaviel: Oct 27 2013, 11:25 AM
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 04:18 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.