Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Pop ups and chat not working
Feather
post Dec 12 2017, 03:28 AM
Post #1

Chinchou in disguise
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 68 808

My personal cuties

Hello,

Since today, the entire site has stopped working for me. I am on Chrome - Version 62.0.3202.94 (Official Build) (64-bit).
Every pop-up has stopped working. For instance when I click on a Pokémon to move or release it I can click the "move" or "release" button, but I don't get the confirmation pop-up. The same for the VS seeker, the mobile walker, the Pokéwalker, the underground and the daycare. The chat is not working either, I get a blank screen. I also cannot spin the dreidel.

I don't know what has caused this. The only other browser I have is internet explorer, and GPXplus has never worked there. On my phone, the mobile version (also on chrome) works perfect.

What could have caused this? It started this morning and since yesterday I changed nothing I know of. I tried deleting cache and cookies, but to no avail. Restarting my computer also did not solve the problem.

-Feather

--------------------

Made by Ffion Skye Tithelea - Cinto Avatar made by Cycloneblaze
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Cycloneblaze
post Dec 12 2017, 01:25 PM
Post #2

The Blue Comet
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 93 314

snappers

QUOTE(Feather @ Dec 12 2017, 08:28 AM) *
The chat is not working either, I get a blank screen.

The gpx.plus/chat page is disabled, as the IRC is closed. As far as your other problems, are you sure Javascript is enabled and all that? Have you tried downloading a different browser, like Firefox, and testing that?

--------------------
+Quote Post

Feather
post Dec 13 2017, 03:15 AM
Post #3

Chinchou in disguise
Group Icon

My personal cuties

QUOTE(Cycloneblaze @ Dec 12 2017, 07:25 PM) *
QUOTE(Feather @ Dec 12 2017, 08:28 AM) *
The chat is not working either, I get a blank screen.

The gpx.plus/chat page is disabled, as the IRC is closed. As far as your other problems, are you sure Javascript is enabled and all that? Have you tried downloading a different browser, like Firefox, and testing that?

Oh so the chat isn't a problem then :p
I have installed firefox and it works fine there, but I would like it to work on Chrome, too, since I have always used that...

--------------------

+Quote Post

Synx Itax
post Dec 13 2017, 03:46 AM
Post #4

A learning vessel of several lessons to make me more clever.
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 23 405

My Loves

Maybe try deleting your localStorage in Chrome? Some people with Javascript issues had that help them. Here's a short and simple guide on how to do that. I'm not sure if this clears out log-ins or whatever as I never did this myself, but a quick search provided this info. Maybe try it out?

--------------------

Check my GPXPlus journal to see what I contributed to the site!

Interested in a commission? PM me.
+Quote Post

Level-X
post Dec 13 2017, 11:07 AM
Post #5

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 170 583

Squad

QUOTE(Synx Itax @ Dec 13 2017, 02:46 AM) *
Maybe try deleting your localStorage in Chrome? Some people with Javascript issues had that help them. Here's a short and simple guide on how to do that. I'm not sure if this clears out log-ins or whatever as I never did this myself, but a quick search provided this info. Maybe try it out?

I would like to add to this and let you know that we do have a chatroom. It's through Discord and you are more than welcome to join it, be sure to follow the rules though! More information can be found here.

This post has been edited by Level-X: Dec 13 2017, 11:19 AM

--------------------
GPX+ Shiny Tracker (v3.1.1) last updated on Oct. 16, 2023

» » » We can help you a lot quicker through the Discord compared to the Forums! « « «

+Quote Post

Feather
post Dec 14 2017, 12:19 PM
Post #6

Chinchou in disguise
Group Icon

My personal cuties

QUOTE(Synx Itax @ Dec 13 2017, 09:46 AM) *

I followed your suggestion this morning and it worked, so thanks for that! But when I started up my computer again just now, the pop ups were not working again. Deleting my localStorage once again worked for now, but I fear that I will have to do that every time I start my computer now for some reason, I will keep you updated on what happens tomorrow morning...

Also, deleting the localStorage did clear out log-ins, in addittion to autofill-memory of chrome. It did not clear remembered passwords luckily.

QUOTE(Level-X @ Dec 13 2017, 05:07 PM) *
I would like to add to this and let you know that we do have a chatroom. It's through Discord and you are more than welcome to join it, be sure to follow the rules though! More information can be found here.

I will surely check that out grin.gif

This post has been edited by Feather: Dec 14 2017, 12:19 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:47 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.