Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
Boat Rockers, The RP!
SaphireShadows
post Jul 31 2010, 08:07 AM
Post #41

It's a Diiiinosaurus Line!
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 101 714

PANE Pokemon

"Hey, look!" Twila said to Alex, pointing to where the oil trail ended. It had led them to an unoccupied cabin. The door was open, and Twila could tell a battle took place there. Twila looked in the room to find the two boys from earlier gathering up the stolen items. "Hey! What happened to the thief?" Twila asked them, "We followed a trail of machine oil here, so he must be hiding in the engine room right now!" Then she saw that one of the boys had her bag. "You found my bag!" she cried happily, taking the grey messenger bag off his shoulder, "Thank you..umm...what's your name again?" She was kind of embarrassed that she hadn't asked for their names before.

--------------------
PANE/Uprising (click to show)

Credits/Stalkin (click to show)

"I must be missing something here-" "Yes, a bloody sense of humor!"
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Ice Jet
post Jul 31 2010, 08:44 AM
Post #42

Radda Radda Radda?
Group Icon

Member No.: 56 477

It's so PANEful..

After Ivan defeated the first pooch, James defeated the other Poochyena. But unfortunately, the door and the thief's legs were thawed out because of the impact the pooch did. After running, they immediately saw the two trainers battling earlier.

"Hey! What happened to the thief?" The girl asked them, "We followed a trail of machine oil here, so he must be hiding in the engine room right now!"

Thanks to them, that gave them a tip of where the thief will go. The girl also noticed her bag that was once again saved by Ivan.
"You found my bag!" she cried happily, taking the grey messenger bag off his shoulder, "Thank you..umm...what's your name again?" She asked with an embarrassed tone.

"My name's Ivan. And this is James. Don't mention it. You would've done the same thing if we were in your situation." "Now come on, we have no time to waste! Let's go to the engine room and catch that thief!"

--------------------

Lol.. ==><== Lol..

*~United, we stand. Divided, we fall.~*

Btw, click the splice for an amazing shop with full of other splices! PokeNOM's splices!
Credits. (click to show)
Other Random stuffs. (click to show)

You do NOT want to see this pic.. (click to show)
Ah.. feels nice to change my name... Call me Jet or Ice Jet!
Former name: Teh AquaJet
+Quote Post

SaphireShadows
post Jul 31 2010, 11:44 AM
Post #43

Group Icon

PANE Pokemon

OOC (click to show)

"My name's Ivan, and this is James. Don't mention it, you would've done the same thing if we were in your situation. Now come on, we have no time to waste! Let's go to the engine room and catch that thief!" Twila nodded, turning on her heel and running out of the room.

The engine room was at the stern of the ship, on the bottom floor, so the thief would have had plenty of time to get there by now. As the four approached the engine room stairwell, a sign that read "EMPLOYEES ONLY" greeted their eyes. Twila rolled her eyes and opened the door, running down the iron stairwell to the engine room. It was hot in the hallway leading to the room, hotter than Twila would have liked. Sweat streaked down her forehead, and her hair started frizzing. She ignored all of this though, and turned to her friends. "Now, the engine room is probably very big, and really warm," Twila said, "I think three of us should split up and look for the thief while one stays and guards the door. That way, we'll cover the room faster, and if one of us should flush him out, he won't be able to get away. Sound good?" Twila inwardly congratulated herself. She hadn't stuttered once through this whole predicament, and this made her very happy.

--------------------

+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Jul 31 2010, 05:40 PM
Post #44

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 681

Sebastian West

OOC (click to show)

As the girl was happy to see her bag again she looked and asked the names of us. Ivan answered before I could and that was alright. Then it was down to more important matters Ivan said we better go find the thief. So we ran to the engine room and saw the sign employee's only and disregarded it. We walked in and Twila said

"I think three of us should split up and look for the thief while one stays and guards the door. That way, we'll cover the room faster, and if one of us should flush him out, he won't be able to get away."

James agreed as he started to hit the bottom platform of the engine room he heard drip drop as the rooms steam evaporated to the top and turned into water, the room was like a huge heater. James decided to go left so he said

"I'll go left."

As James looked back and saw his new friends he kept on walking.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Ice Jet
post Aug 1 2010, 07:34 AM
Post #45

Radda Radda Radda?
Group Icon

It's so PANEful..

OOC (click to show)

After giving the bag, the boy next to them asked them:

"Well then Ivan and James, you with us or what?"
"Yeah, sure. I still have to get my Shivers! Don't worry my Shivers!! I'm coming for you!" He screamed.

After running, they finally reached the engine room. It was dark and hot. And they noticed the sign on they door that says "EMPLOYEES ONLY." but they disregarded it. They were very determined to get their pokemon back. Before going inside, the girl suggested:

"Now, the engine room is probably very big, and really warm, I think three of us should split up and look for the thief while one stays and guards the door. That way, we'll cover the room faster, and if one of us should flush him out, he won't be able to get away. Sound good?"

It was a good suggestion. So they all agreed with the plan. When they opened the door, the temperature inside was hotter than normal and steam keeps on coming out of the engines. Ivan didn't want to ruin his hair and he didn't suggest that to them.

"Umm.. I should probably stay. In case the thief gets out. Besides, I have Mao here to tie him up with his Vine Whip. Right Mao?" "Bulba-saur!"

Ivan quickly wondered what their names are becuase he gets a little embarrassed of calling them boy and girl. Seems inappropriate for him. So he asked:

"By the way, what are your names? Sorry if this is an inconvenient time to ask." He said.

He waited for their replies before guarding his post.

--------------------

Lol.. ==><== Lol..

Btw, click the splice for an amazing shop with full of other splices! PokeNOM's splices!
Credits. (click to show)

+Quote Post

SaphireShadows
post Aug 1 2010, 11:08 AM
Post #46

Group Icon

PANE Pokemon

OOC (click to show)

The room was huge, with two large engines taking up the middle of it. It was loud, hot and humid, which soon gave Twila a headache. She nodded at James when he said he would go left to search for the thief, then at Ivan when he said he'd guard the door. "I think I'll go straight and look in between the engines. There's gaps in the machinery that are perfect for hiding in," Twila yelled. The machine's roar made it difficult to hear and be heard. There were only so many places the thief could hide, but Twila was sure that if he was hiding in here the engines would be one of the best spots.

A comment from Ivan brought Twila out of her thoughts. "By the way, what are your names? Sorry if this is an inconvenient time to ask."

"No problem. My name's Twila," she said as she smiled. "Now let's hurry up and find this thief. I wanna get out of here as quickly as possible," she rubbed her head as she said this; the noise from the engines was making her headache worse.

--------------------

+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Aug 1 2010, 04:53 PM
Post #47

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

As Alex yelled to tell everyone to run his way because he found something. James started walking back to see what it was, on his way he had to rub his hand over his forehead. His hair was starting to feel it and his bandanna was slipping because of the heat. James kept on walking until he got near Alex and saw what he wanted us to see. As the other guys looked down to see what it was.

--------------------
+Quote Post

SaphireShadows
post Aug 1 2010, 05:41 PM
Post #48

Group Icon

PANE Pokemon

Twila walked in between the engines, the din coming from them worsening her already unbearable headache. She felt sick, the combination of the heat, humidity and the headache mirroring the symptoms of the flu. She felt her face become pale, and then a slight green color, and inwardly cursed how easy it was for her to get headaches. Twila kept searching though, looking in every cavity, every space that could be big enough for a person to squeeze into. She looked in her bag to find Kimber's Pokeball - she might need her if she found the thief - but Kimber's ball wasn't in the bag. "He must still have her!" Twila thought, becoming angry again. Kimber didn't listen to her, this was true, but she was still her Pokemon. Now she was more determined than ever to find this thief and take him down.

"Guys", Alex called out carefully, "Come here. I think I found something." Making sure she had double checked every gap, Twila then went over to where Alex was standing. He had apparently found a "trap door" in the engine room's floor. That didn't make sense though: the engine room was supposed to be the lowest room on the ship.

"That must be where he's hiding!" Twila said. She inwardly winced at her obvious statement. "Really Twila? I would have never guessed!" she thought to herself.

--------------------

+Quote Post

SaphireShadows
post Aug 2 2010, 09:59 PM
Post #49

Group Icon

PANE Pokemon

"Exactly. And if he's down there, then we have to be ready. First, call out your pokemon," Alex said. Twila nodded and sent out Merle. He was fully rested from the battle, and was curious as to where they were. "Now, if we open the hatch, he could ambush us below. If we have our pokemon ready, we will be able to fight back in case he pulls anything. Now, are we ready?", Alex asked, looking around for answers.

Twila nodded and said, "I'm ready." She wanted to get Kimber back quickly. She would never forgive herself if something happened to her.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Ice Jet
post Aug 3 2010, 08:58 AM
Post #50

Radda Radda Radda?
Group Icon

It's so PANEful..

OOC (read me first! Lol..) (click to show)

While Ivan was on look-out for some of the employees that pass by, he heard a faint voice and has an echo right after the voice. The voice said: "Guys, Come here. I think I found something." Ivan recognized it was Alex's voice. Even though it was not that loud, he still heard it because of the echo. So went inside the engine room quietly, but rapidly. He ran and tip-toed his feet at the same time. He followed the other voices he heard. He heard another voice. A girl's voice. He quickly recognized it was Twila's.

"I'm ready."

He knew where they were and went to the west part of the boat. They were not that far so he quickly saw them.

"Hey, guys... what'd you find?" He muttered.

He also saw a trap door. He wondered:

"Why would a trap door be in the lowest part of the room? I guess we will find it out on our own then."

Ivan thought that the answers of the thief problem would be in that trap door. So he waited for one of them to open the trap door.

--------------------

Lol.. ==><== Lol..

Credits. (click to show)

+Quote Post

SaphireShadows
post Aug 4 2010, 04:45 PM
Post #51

Group Icon

PANE Pokemon

OOC (click to show)

Twila looked around in confusion, as did Merle. They were all there, but James and Ivan seemed to not have heard Alex's suggestion. Was the heat from the engine room getting to them too? Twila knew it was getting to her: her favorite blue shirt was now soaking with sweat, and her headache was making it hard to see. If they didn't get out of there soon, she was afraid she might collapse. Heat was not her friend, that was for sure.

"Um, hello guys? Call out your pokemon please? After all, if this guy is down there he can ambush us." Twila nodded, then looked down at Merle. He looked back up at her and nodded, ready to take on anything that popped out of the trapdoor. She watched as Alex kneeled down to the floor, grasping the handle on the door. "OK, on the count of five", he said, his Mudkip looked like it could melt the door off with its stare; it was that focused on it. Twila tensed too, waiting for the door to open.

This post has been edited by SaphireShadows: Aug 4 2010, 04:45 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Aug 5 2010, 12:57 AM
Post #52

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

OOC (click to show)

As the heat affected James' head he grabbed Frosts pokeball wondering whether it would melt or something but he thought there was a Mudkip there that might be able to cool him off. As James pressed the white center button the red beam of light came flying out of the pokeball and aimed for the floor. The Snow tree pokemon came out and almost automatically felt the pressure of the heat. As everyone watched intensely at the trap door as Alex was going to open it. Everyone was anxious and feeling the heat pressure and hoped they could catch this thief once and for all.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Ice Jet
post Aug 5 2010, 07:56 AM
Post #53

Radda Radda Radda?
Group Icon

It's so PANEful..

OOC (click to show)

Ivan was up for the surprises in the trap door. But before Alex opened, he said:

"Um, hello guys? Call out your pokemon please? After all, if this guy is down there he can ambush us."

"Mao's right beside me." "Bulba!"

Alex never noticed that Mao was behind his back so he grabbed his attention. Everyone looked tensed and very nervous in what's in store for them. After making sure that the pokemon are ready, Alex nervously said: "OK, on the count of five." The Mudkip, Makuhita, Snover and Bulbasaur all have their fierce faces on to get ready for battling.

--------------------

Lol.. ==><== Lol..

Credits. (click to show)

+Quote Post

SaphireShadows
post Aug 5 2010, 11:01 AM
Post #54

Group Icon

PANE Pokemon

Twila focused solely on the door as Alex counted down. It seemed the countdown went on forever, but then Alex threw open the hatch.

"What?!" Twila cried as two pipes and a dropped wallet came into view. He wasn't there, but the wallet was proof enough that he had been there. "He must have known we would find his hiding place. But where is he now?" Twila mused, searching around the door for clues. Twila gave up after a few minutes, sitting down on the metal floor and rubbing her aching head. "I need to get out of here," she swayed a little, "This heat is too much for me." Merle stood by her side, looking quite worried for his trainer. She was still pale, although her headache had gone down a bit. Twila watched as Alex stood back up, looking a little down. She knew they were all disappointed that they hadn't found the thief, but now they needed to worry about getting out of the engine room without being noticed.

This, however, would prove impossible. A screeching creak from the engine room door alerted them all that someone was coming in. "Uh oh..." Twila said as she recognized the uniform the employees on the boat wore. "We are soo dead."

--------------------

+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Aug 5 2010, 04:54 PM
Post #55

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

As we watched Alex and glared strongly to see what was down there the counting was slow as the pressure was hard. The countdown was longer than a usual countdown. Then he hit 5. He threw open the hatched and checked what was inside.

James felt clueless, he didn't know where else he could be. Everyone looked in dismissal. As Twila said "What"everyone else felt like that to. As we all looked down again it seems the thief left his wallet behind. Twila also spotted it. Then while they were standing there and then the door started to creek open. An employee of the boat was here and there was no way out except for the hatch. James looked back down at the wallet and said to the others.

"Hey I'll go get the wallet and then we can try to prove the thief was here."

James looked across seeing as he had no fear of heights and falling, he tried to lower himself down the hatch and then he drop to the floor. He looked at the wallet and picked it up. He was just about to read it then the employee up top seemed to be moving around. James had to think quick. He saw no other way out but going up a pipe. It seemed like a maniacs way of getting out but it was the only way it seemed.

James started climbing up the pipe, it was hard and his hands kept on slipping. He threw the wallet up through the hatch and was about to fall. His hands were to wet.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Ice Jet
post Aug 6 2010, 06:39 AM
Post #56

Radda Radda Radda?
Group Icon

It's so PANEful..

After intense planning and preparing, they finally decided to open the hatch. "Let's begin." Alex said nervously. Ivan and Mao had serious faces and he crunched his knuckles and the Bulbasaur released his vines. Alex slowly counted and got nervous as they reach closer. After counting, the hatch opened. Nothing was there but pipes, pipes, and more pipes. They also noticed that a wallet was standing by and it looked like it was dropped. The coins were scattered on the ground of the part of the boat. That gave them a hint that the thief used that part as a hiding spot before. Other than that, nothing else but more pipes. Everyone lost hope in finding the thief. They all feel like there's nothing else they can do. Ivan stared silently at the moment, he lost his confidence in finding the thief, and finding Shivers. Ivan's mind was out of thoughts. His expression was neutral and had a straight face.

"It's too late. He's gone. Wherever he went, he took the goods and left nothing to follow" Alex said somberly.
"What?!" Twila cried.

Ivan had no reaction at all. His mind was blank and he felt like he lost everything he had. "....."

James thought of a way to cheer them a little bit. Even though James lost a friend as well, he tried to be confident and determined.
"Hey I'll go get the wallet and then we can try to prove the thief was here." He bravely suggested.

He went down the pipes and climbed it down like a ladder. He got the wallet and threw it up. Ivan caught the wallet and he came back into his senses. "...Shivers..." He was still disappointed for what has happened to him and everyone else. Unfortunately, one of the employees came and checked on what the noise is all about.

"Hey, you!" He shouted. All of them got startled when they heard the scream.

"RUN!" Ivan panicked and returned Mao into his pokeball to prevent from interference of tripping or slowing down.

This post has been edited by Teh AquaJet: Aug 7 2010, 11:17 AM

--------------------

Lol.. ==><== Lol..

Credits. (click to show)

+Quote Post

SaphireShadows
post Aug 7 2010, 09:41 AM
Post #57

Group Icon

PANE Pokemon

"Hey, you!" The employee shouted. He started running over to the four Trainers, probably intent on finding out why they were there and punishing them for it.

"RUN!" shouted Ivan. That was all the encouragement Twila needed. She bolted to the back of the engine room, where the lights were all burnt out. It seemed no one had been back there for a long time, because she found old rusted parts and broken glass strewn over the ground like scattered leaves. There were so many cobwebs that it was impossible to walk a few steps without getting stuck in one. The heat and noise wasn't so bad back there; in fact, it was quite a temperature change from just a few steps out. Twila sighed in relief as her headache began to fade. She looked around a bit more. The walls were damp back there, some sort of moss or fungus coated the walls in a thick green carpet. She turned back towards the way she had come, and she realized that there was a little hallway that blended in to the back wall.

"Huh?" she said as she went to investigate it. It might have been nothing, or it might be where the thief was really hiding! After about a half minute into investigating the hallway, Twila began to feel nervous. The creaking from the boat was amplified in here somehow, and there wasn't much light. It gave Twila the feeling of being in a horror movie. The good kind, not the cheesy, corny kind. All that was missing was the occasional shadow flickering across her peripheral vi-what was that? Twila turned around quickly. She had thought she had seen someone following her, but there was nothing there. And if there was someone there they must have been able to turn invisible, because there were no hiding places back in this hallway. Then, she felt something brush her calf. She shrieked and looked down, only to find that Merle had caught back up to her. She sighed and patted his head, thankful for his company. "Think there's anything at the end of this hallway?" Twila asked the little yellow Pokemon. He looked back up at her and shrugged his shoulders. Twila nodded at his gesture and said, "Yeah, you're right. Guess we won't find out until we get there."

It wasn't long before the hallway ended, but the way it ended made Twila's hair on the back of her neck prickle. The hallway ended at a door, and above that door was an old red light that flickered every once in a while. She was glad that Merle was with her, even though he was all but clinging to her leg. This would definitely be a perfect place to hide. Even if someone was to find it, they'd probably run the other way in fear. Twila felt Merle start to shake, so she took pity on him and returned him to his Pokeball. Then she took a deep breath, and pushed the heavey steel door open. It creaked eerily as it swung inward to reveal...a greenhouse? Twila looked around confusedly. Plants of various sizes and colors were set all about the room, a few red heatlamps streaming down warmth and life to them. She wandered through the rows, observing all the different species. There were beautiful plants with dark purple leaves that bursted into a shower of cerulean blue lily-like flowers, and scary thorned vines that seemed to drip blood-like sap. There was even a plant made of emerald vines that harbored a single, delicious looking berry. That's when Twila's stomach began to growl, and she realized that she hadn't eaten since breakfast that morning. She looked at the berry hungrily and thought, The person who owns these plants won't mind, right? I mean, berries grow back...She reached out her hand to pick the berry, her stomach growling impatiently. As her fingers closed around the beautiful purple thing, a vine whipped up and grabbed her wrist. Twila's eyes widened as the plant roared. It actually roared! Then, behind the berry, Twila could make out something large moving. It was a part of the plant, if the thing could be called a plant. The thing suddenly moved into the orange light of a heatlamp, and Twila all but fainted right there. It was a flower bud with teeth! And it was growling at her! Whatever this thing was, it was certainly NOT a plant.

"Let me go you oversized brussel sprout!" Twila yelled, trying to pick the vine off of her wrist. The plant monster didn't seem to like being called a brussel sprout, because the vine started to tighten around her wrist, making her wince in pain. Its flower bud-thing crawled closer, and lowered itself to eye level with Twila, then growled menacingly. "It's gonna take a lot more than that to scare me," Twila said bravely. Then the bud opened, revealing purple insides with hundreds of teeth-like thorns. Twila's eyes widened, "Okay, now I'm scared. Help!" she screamed, trying frantically to free herself from the monster's grip. That's when she heard the door behind her open again.

"Hey! What have you done to Semore?!" a nasally voice demanded. The man ran in between her and the monster. "Hey, calm down Semore! Don't make me get the squirt bottle!" he said. The plant somewhat shrieked as the man said "Squirt bottle" then released Twila's wrist, which she immediately began to rub. She heard the man speak to the plant monster - apparently named Semore - again. "You know better than to attack people! I am very disappointed in you Semore. Now we'll never get to the lab, and you'll be shipped back to where I found you! That is, if this nice lady tells on us." He turned back to Twila, a pleading look in his eyes. "Oh please don't tell the employees that I'm down here! It took me all night last night to get my babies onto the ship! I don't want them destroyed! I'll do anything!" Now Twila knew this man was crazy. How could he call that man-eating plant his baby?

"Er, so, what are you doing here anyways?" she asked, moving away from the monster. The man relaxed a little, thinking that she wasn't going to tell.

"Well," he said, "I'm going to a lab in Gigarte to-" he was about to go on when Twila interrupted him.

"What is this plant?" Twila asked, running her fingers through the leaves of the plant. There were no flowers on this plant, and it smelled faintly of peppermint. It immediately brought thoughts of her poisoned Ralts to the forefront of her mind.

The plant-man walked over to see which plant she was looking at. "Ah," he said, looking quite proud, "that, my dear, is Angelbreath. Although I like to call it by its scientific name, it's better to just use the regular term for it. It is used in curing many illnesses and diseases. It is quite rare, so I am bringing it to Gigarte to plant a whole crop of it."

"Does it cure poisons?" Twila asked. She needed to be sure it was the right one.

The man blinked, "Of course it does. Why do you ask?"

"My Ralts is sick, and I need that plant to cure her, so I was wondering if you could give me a small portion of it so I can send it back to Professor Rowan? It could be payment to keep me quiet." Twila always could bargain.

The man thought it over, then nodded and said, "Deal. Just make sure to get it to the Professor in under twenty four hours, or else the plant will wilt and be useless." He carefully dug a small portion of the plant out of its pot, placing it in a smaller pot and handing it to Twila. Twila smiled her thanks, then headed for the door. "Oh, don't go that way!" the man said hurriedly, "I know for a fact that that employee is still in the engine room. Take this door, it'll lead you to the bottom floor of passenger cabins." He gestured towards the door in the far left corner of the room. Again, Twila thanked the man and walked out the door.

So she had found the plant to cure Mai. Now all she needed was to find that thief and get Kimber back. But before she did that she had to find the others. She hoped that they had gotten away from that employee.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Ice Jet
post Aug 7 2010, 11:31 AM
Post #58

Radda Radda Radda?
Group Icon

It's so PANEful..

OOC (click to show)

Ivan screamed "RUN!" and they all panicked and all split up. Unfortunately, the employee chased Ivan after running down the stairs because he didn't know where he ran. He noticed that none of the employees come inside to the boiler room very often. He noticed that some spider webs and almost all of the boilers have dust covering them. The floors have some puddles due to some leaks from the water pipes located above. Rattata crawl on the pipes and try to look for food. None of the staff members bother them because they believed that a strong Raticate lives in the deeper part of the room and protects all of her children. Some of the engineers saw the Raticate but they all got wiped out and never tried to bother it again. Ivan didn't know where to run to. He doesn't know where to get out. It was like playing pacman but instead, there were no power-ups and points. And there was only one enemy. When Ivan sees a place to turn, he simply turns. Ivan is not that fast at running, so the employee knows where he turns. The next path that he ran to, he saw a puddle on the middle of the way. The employee was right behind the next corner. Luckily, Ivan jumped and dodged the puddle. The employee was focused on chasing Ivan so he didn't notice the puddle. After turning, the man slipped and landed on his bottom. He groaned because of the pain. Ivan heard the bump and chuckled. "So long!" He happily exclaimed.

He turned at the next path and twisted and turned again. He randomly goes straight eventually to lose his track. When the employee got up, he went to the same path as Ivan did. But unfortunately, the man turns his head on the other paths. He got confused on where to go. So he went back to chase the other of Ivan's companions. Ivan didn't know where he was going. But he noticed that the lights were getting a bit darker while going deeper. Eventually, he couldn't see anything. He was still running until he bumped on the wall. "OW!" He shouted. The shout interrupted some creatures who placed their habitat there. Ivan's eyes quickly adjust his eyes too see at least a little bit in the dark. He saw two white eyes that have an angry look.

Ivan didn't like that look so he turned and ran back. He ran, and ran, and ran until he saw light. The creature crawled on the pipes and caught up to him. He jumped in front of him and growled at him. Ivan got startled and looked at the creature. It was the Raticate. She had a fierce look on her face and started to attack Ivan by jumping and aiming at his face to bite him. Ivan calmed down a little and bent his knees down to dodge the attack. Ivan got his spirit back. Ivan was more determined than before. Because something very valuable to him is missing and wants to get it back. He had a serious look on his face and he keeps on motivating himself to get Shivers back.

"Don't worry, Shivers! I'll get you back."

Then Ivan turned back his attention on the Raticate.
"So you want to battle, huh? Then you'll get a battle alright! Go, Mao!"

He called out his Bulbasaur and got ready to engage in battle.

This post has been edited by Teh AquaJet: Aug 7 2010, 09:25 PM

--------------------

Lol.. ==><== Lol..

Credits. (click to show)

+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Aug 8 2010, 04:42 PM
Post #59

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

As James climbed the pipe's successfully after a few tries he saw the employee's leading Alex out of the room. James knew he was in trouble, but we looked on. As James thought he couldn't think of anywhere a thief could hide anymore, certainly on a ship. James decided to go to his room to check if everything is alright and think of a plan to get Frost back and capture the thief.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Ice Jet
post Aug 9 2010, 05:04 AM
Post #60

Radda Radda Radda?
Group Icon

It's so PANEful..

Mao vs. Raticate

The Raticate attacked first, using Hyper Fang on Mao. Raticate charged in and showed its fangs, ready to bite Mao. "Mao, dodge and use Vine Whip!" Mao dodges it by side-stepping and used Vine Whip and released its vines to attack. Raticate growled and uses Quick Attack. The Raticate was fast and charged in quickly. It didn't give Mao time to attack. It was a direct hit. Mao was still exhausted from the last battle he had with the Poochyena, but Mao was able to survive the attack. "Are you okay, Mao?" "Bulba!" "Quick! Use Tackle!" Mao charged in and used Tackle. Raticate jumped to dodge. Ivan knew that she would do that so he commanded Mao to use 'Jump Tackle'. "Use Vine Whip to jump!" Mao pushed himself to jump and reached the Raticate. She had a surprised look on her face and got hit hardly because she didn't have enough time to dodge. Raticate fell onto the floor and got injured badly, but she can take it. Raticate got angry and used Scary Face on Mao. Mao got terrified and got stunned for a moment. Raticate got a perfect time to strike. So she used Quick Attack and Bite. Mao got hit and got injured severely because it was powerful. Mao was almost too tired to battle and almost thought he can't defeat her.

-----------

Meanwhile, after scolding James and Alex to never go to the boiler room again, he started to look for Ivan. He suddenly thought of going to the deep part of the room. He used his flashlight and tried to look in the corners or behind the boilers. He wandered off to the part of the room where Ivan was battling.

-----------

Ivan got hopeless in defeating Raticate. Luckily, Ivan and Mao looked back and they saw a light that was coming closer to them. They also heard a voice, kinda sounds like a scream. They were a bit far away and so they only heard a faint echo. As it got closer, a voice screamed again and tried to understood it. It still sounded like an echo, but louder. For the third time, the voice screamed again. It was now clear and fully understandable, unless you are deaf.

"Hey you!" The voice screamed. They realized it was the employee, that was holding a flashlight, trying to call Ivan. The Raticate was so afraid, she fled the battle and returned to her safe place.

"Oh no..." Ivan got nervous and breathed faster than normal.

"Your friends explained why you are here. But I scolded them and told them to never come back. And that means you too." The man said.
"I'm sorry. We just wanted to help.." Ivan apologized.
"Don't worry, I'll let you off with a warning. Just don't come back here alright?"
"Okay!" Ivan answered. He breathed normally again.

So the employee escorted Ivan out of the boiler room and the employee continued to do his business in there.

--------------------

Lol.. ==><== Lol..

Credits. (click to show)

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 05:58 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.