Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Stars in my eyes, OCC and Sign Ups~!
32Melody
post Aug 28 2011, 08:38 PM
Post #1

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 146 115

My favs~

Stars in My Eyes

Information:

A whole TV show and you're on it. It's the most popular TV show in the world. It's been dubbed in every language out there so everyone can enjoy it and what's it called?

Past Love, Present Love. About a girl and boy who fell in love, the boy was from fifty years from the past. It shows their journey in trying to send him back home. They fell in love but because she was a rich, first class girl, and this boy was a servant to her at the time. Everyone had tried to pull them apart.

Even though this is the most popular TV show in the world, doesn't mean people know who you, as actors, are. They're oblivious to your disguises. If you went around as you were, people would kill you to get your autograph or a picture with you. They would go crazy. So you live your life in a huge mansion with the other cast members. What comes out of that though?

Objective:

There is no real objective of this roleplay. You are just an actor who must be on time in the studio and you must try and hide your identity to other people who aren't actors like you.

Take note that you will live in the mansion, there's no other options.

Rules:

-No god modding
-If an actor, your character must be either one year older, the exact age, or one year younger then the age of the script's age. Depending on what character you are depends on your age limit. If not an actor, your character must be at least thirteen to forty.
-Your character can either be a fan, a stage hand, or an actor, nothing more.
-This is a varying rating of roleplay depending what happens in the show.
-Romance happens in the show but there can be romance off set. Ask the person first.
-Fighting happens in the show but there can be fighting off set. Ask the person first.
-You can't leave the mansion which you live in without your disguise.
-You can't live outside the mansion.
-You are only allowed two characters, fans don't count.
-If you have read all the rules, type "I'm a Star" if you’re an actor, "Helping is fun" if a stage helper, or "I love you" if a fan beside the character's name. Your character will automatically be unnaccepted if this isn't there.

Do not post yet~!

This post has been edited by 32Melody: Aug 28 2011, 08:39 PM

--------------------

^My shoppe, thanks to Draconian Emerald for userbar! We currently have 4 workers, come and take a look~!

Cassidy the Pichu. Credit's underneath~!

My PANE character, Stephanie Evans

I am... (click to show)

Stuff made for me(Credit, too!) (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

32Melody
post Aug 28 2011, 09:54 PM
Post #2

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
Group Icon

My favs~

Cast:
You're allowed to reserve characters, just so you know.
Taken = Character has been taken
Casting = Character is open
Audition Set = Character is reserved

Old character = Character has been in previous seasons, therefore knows other characters/actors
New character = Character is new to the show, therefor may know characters/actors or not depending

Rina Johnson:

Rina (click to show)

Time: Old character
Description: A girl in the high class, very polite and a hopeless romantic. Was adopted. Rina loves to read and can sing very well. She is loved by everyone but Marry. Is in love with Matthew. Rina's very smart and kind but she can be a bit bossy at times. Wears a lot of blue, green, and is forced to wear dresses.

Matthew Lewis:

Matthew (click to show)

Description: A kind and caring boy, middle class but appears to be low class. He loves books but doesn't have the money to afford them. Matthew is in charge of the horses in the stables. In love with Rina and is from fifty years in the past. Wears casual clothing inside, clothing which can be disposed in the stable. Has been summoned by Lili many times so he's used to it.

Lili Johnson:

Lili (click to show)

Time: New character
Description: A young girl who loves her older sister, Rina. Lili looks up to Matthew, Rina, and Marry and loves flowers and sweets. She keeps a diary filled with magic spells which is how Matthew was teleported to their time. Wears cute clothing and always carries around a bunny plush. Summoned Matthew in the past before but lost the sheet with the spell to return him. Can see mother's spirit.

Marry Daniels

Marry (click to show)

Description: The head maid of the whole place. Marry hates Rina, thinking she's a spoiled brat but she has never really met her, only hearing about her. She has her suspicions on Matthew. Marry is hard to show her true self to people.

Mark Johnson:

Mark (click to show)

Description: Rina's older brother. The successor of the family and is very kind. He's a bit overprotective towards his family. His love interests are Marry, Raina, and Candice. Mark is actually intended to Candice. He is very loyal but is out a lot.

Candice Ace:

Candice (click to show)

Description: Intended to Mark, Candice is a high class woman who is a famous novelist. She is shown a lot with Mark. Candace loves fictional books and romance.

Danny Landman

Danny (click to show)

Description: In love with Rina, intended to as well. Has his suspicions on Matthew. High class, and very strong willed. Loves nature and all living things. Stands up for the ones he loves, especially Rina. He's sensitive though.

Raft Johnson:

Raft (click to show)

Description: Father of Rina, Mark, and Lili. High class and a smart man. His wife died in a fire. Raft is the head of the family at the time. He's calm but can be very strict. See’s Luci who watches over him. He is not able to communicate with her, unlike Lili.

Luci Johnson:

Luci (click to show)

Description: Previous wife of Raft. Died at age thirty two in a fire while time traveling. Middle class and believed in magic, giving Lili her interest in the end. Watches over her family. Is cursed and each time the word 'fire' is said, she burns away for a day.

Raina Lovely

Raina (click to show)

Description: Role model of Rina and care taker of Lili. Apparently, she was a witch and that’s why Lili knows so much about magic. Has a small crush on Mark but rejects that she does, as well as can't. Can see spirits like Lili and Raft. She is like a big sister figure to other characters and is adored by almost everyone.

Skyler Daniels

Skylar (click to show)

Description: Best friend of Rina, looks up to. Lovable and a bit timid. She's in middle class and the president of the student council. She isn't related to Marry, the last name is very common in their area. Has a thing for Rock. Her parents were never home so she raised herself and her younger sister, Ocean. Skyler believes in a fair bit of magic, unlike Rock.

Rock Anderson:

Rock (click to show)

Description: Vice president of the student council and a servant for Rina. Rock has a thing going on between Skyler. He's calm and strong but is easily annoyed. He's a tough guy and acts very rude around the people he likes, with an exception to Skyler. He doesn't bellieve in magic, unlike Skyler, but looks past it.

Ryan Millars

Ryan (click to show)

Description: One of Rina's best friends, has a bit of a crush on her. He is overprotective but has his reasons because his parents died in the same fire Rina's mom died. He doesn't want to lose anyone else. Ryan also has abandonment issues because his father abandon him when his mother died. He clings to Rina because he craves the affection.

Lance Midorini

Lance (click to show)

Description: Able to change shape, form, species, and more as an elf, Lance is a character from another time as well. He was summoned by Lili and never went back, not willing to even though he had the chance. His last name is pronounced Mih-dough-rih-knee. Because he's an elf, and elves never look older than nineteen year olds, he has eternal life. Plans have been set for him to like Lili in the future.

Jaynee Lou Millars

Jaynee (click to show)

Description: Coming back home from years in New York, she was late for her parents' funerals as well as her brother's birthdays. She feels very close to her brother though.

Daina Rush

Daina (click to show)

Description: Sister of Cole. She's bright but can be very shy at times. Her hair is natural and acts like a mature twenty year old, not the sixteen year old she is.

Cole Rush

Cole (click to show)

Description: A cool, twenty year old in college. Older brother of Daina. Hates parents but loves his sister, close to Raina as well.

This post has been edited by 32Melody: Aug 29 2011, 05:06 PM

--------------------

^My shoppe, thanks to Draconian Emerald for userbar! We currently have 4 workers, come and take a look~!

I am... (click to show)

+Quote Post

32Melody
post Aug 28 2011, 09:56 PM
Post #3

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
Group Icon

My favs~

Templates:
----
Actor template:

Information: (Main things about your character as an actor, not the characters in the cast.)

Name: What's your character's name? Full name please, middle name not necessary if not wanted. This is the actor's name, not the character in the cast's name.
Age: Your actor's age must be one year younger, exact age, or one year older of the character in the cast's age, nothing more or less.
Character: What character does your actor play? Cast above.

Appearance: (This is your character's disguise look. Your character's main look will be like the character in the script. If you wish to change this around, the character's look being your disguise, please contact me.)

Eye color: Eye color can be any color you want. As well as have a mood ring effect.
Hair color: Any color. Your character's hair color must stay the same but you can die it after. It must not have a mood ring effect in other words.
Hair style: Any style.
Clothing style: Clothing style. Must be appropriate.
Picture: Take note this is your character's disguise look. Not necessary.

Biography: (This is things that are needed of your character. Please fill them out correctly.)

Family: Your character will not be able to see his or her family but that doesn't mean they don't exist.
Character pros: Good things about your character. Everyone has something good about them.
Character flaws: No one's perfect. Bad things about your character.
History: What has happened in your character’s life? How were they discovered and became a star? How did they react from the fangirl/fanboyism?

Dislikes: What don't they like?
Extra information: Anything else that hasn't been mentioned?
Thoughts on acting: What do they think about acting?
-----

Stage helper template:

Information: (Main things about your character.)

Name: What's your character's name? Full name please, middle name not necessary if not wanted.
Age: Your character's age must be from thirteen to forty.
Job: Jobs involve body guard, set director, set helper, makeup, script, lighting, stage designer, outfit designer, and actor agents.

Appearance: (What does your character look like?)

Eye color: Eye color can be any color you want. As well as have a mood ring effect.
Hair color: Any color. Your character's hair color must stay the same but you can die it after. It must not have a mood ring effect in other words.
Picture: Not necessary.

Biography: (This is things that are needed of your character. Please fill them out correctly.)

Family: Your character will not be able to see his or her family but that doesn't mean they don't exist.
Character pros: Good things about your character. Everyone has something good about them.
Character flaws: No one's perfect. Bad things about your character.
History: What has happened in your character's life? How did they become employed to help with the set and actors?

Dislikes: What don’t they like?
------
Fan template:

Information: (Main things about your character.)

Name: What's your character's name? Full name please, middle name not necessary if not wanted.
Age: Your character's age must be from thirteen to forty.
Favourite character: Who does your fan love the most?

Appearance: (Your character must have some kind of look.)

Hair color: Any color. Your character’s hair color must stay the same but you can die it after. It must not have a mood ring effect in other words.
Picture: Not necessary.

Family: Your character's family.
Character flaws: No one’'s perfect. Bad things about your character.
History: What has happened in your character's life? How did they discover this TV show and fell in love with it?

Dislikes: What don't they like?

You may now post~!

--------------------

I am... (click to show)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 04:07 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.