Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
13 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
October Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
Yamper
post Oct 3 2017, 10:59 AM
Post #81

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

QUOTE(Gym Leader Clay @ Oct 3 2017, 12:53 AM) *
I keep opening this thread and then buggering off before I could make a reply. whoops?

Enjoying Zygarde. Might be the first Legendary I hunt for? I like this mechanic and hope it continues to run smoothly.

Didn't get a Lele and that stinks but there will be time to get it eventually I'm sure.

EDIT: happy birthday Sam! I knew this post was missing smth

tyvm <3

Not had a bad day. I got to spend some time at the cat cafe and got a really really cute photo of one of the cats called Thomas. I want him so so badly, such a cutie pie.

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Oct 3 2017, 01:01 PM
Post #82

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 870

Active Squad

QUOTE(x Sam @ Oct 2 2017, 03:53 PM) *
QUOTE(Leomon2004 @ Oct 2 2017, 11:48 PM) *
QUOTE(x Sam @ Oct 2 2017, 03:04 PM) *
QUOTE(Leomon2004 @ Oct 2 2017, 10:56 PM) *
Do tasks that require a specific activity score reset at site reset?

Yes. They are for that day only.

Considering the Exploration I'm on has 2 7500 Activity Score tasks that seems kind of mean.

7,500 activity score in a day is nothing. Everything you do on site gives you an activity score - just keep clicking and hatching eggs and you'll get it in no time.

Actually, if you are talking about exploration "interaction" tasks, then I believe the is no. I'm currently working on DotW and have been on this specific task for a number of days (real life has been a hassle for clicking), but my necessary click count has been dropping per the number of clicks I do that day. Of the 20,000 clicks I needed, I only need just over 5,000 more now. If I were more focused I'd been able to move on a while back, but I was also dragging my feet so as not to have 5 slots locked for a future task. LOL

In any event, if the tasks you're talking about are exploration related then no. That figure does not reset to zero if you didn't complete that task before the website reset time. But if you're asking about site related daily counts then yes. And if you are asking about achievement related clicks then that answer is also yes. That's why those prizes are so huge (I suppose they are; I haven't managed some of the larger number daily clicks) because it takes so much of your time and concentration. They're worth pursuing, but they take patience and time.

So are there actually explorations out there specific to daily activity? I haven't come across those yet, but there are a couple of them I haven't gotten to yet. That sounds a bit intimidating, but if you schedule your day accordingly, 7,500 is not as bad as you think. Just don't sweat the small stuff by proper berry interactions and you can "breeze" right through them.

*EDIT*
Ooo! x Sam! It's your birthday? Kudos! Happy Birthday! It sounds like you are having an enjoyable day. I hope it continues to play out in your favor in all things today. Have a great day! My youngest adores cats, too. She had been pushing for cats before we wound up getting the dogs. Now she wants a couple of cats to even the odds. LOL

This post has been edited by Mamanator: Oct 3 2017, 01:04 PM

--------------------
Their futures are so bright they shine

+Quote Post

Cycloneblaze
post Oct 3 2017, 02:39 PM
Post #83

The Blue Comet
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 93 314

snappers

QUOTE(Mamanator @ Oct 3 2017, 07:01 PM) *
So are there actually explorations out there specific to daily activity? I haven't come across those yet, but there are a couple of them I haven't gotten to yet. That sounds a bit intimidating, but if you schedule your day accordingly, 7,500 is not as bad as you think. Just don't sweat the small stuff by proper berry interactions and you can "breeze" right through them.

Yes, they aren't interaction tasks, they depend on your Activity Score, which resets daily anyway. For a time it was 7.5k more after you reached the task, which was even worse! But it's not that bad, if you stack up a bunch of Pokémon to release you'll get a good chunk, and evolving also does a lot, top it off with some clicking and you're golden. When I got to the first task, I'd been clicking through a few of the previous tasks so I already had the requisite amount. The second one I used the above methods.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Alchemists Fire
post Oct 3 2017, 05:09 PM
Post #84

Companion Cube
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 246 334

Favourites

Eep, just checked my party and found the egg for today! <3 Haven't got one the last 2 months after being spoiled all the other months, so I'm very happy!!

Hilariously, I just got this same Pokemon on the other site I play xD So this is great <3

Happy birthday, x Sam!

--------------------
My Party:

Shiny Hunts (click to show)
+Quote Post

Mikaku Onchi
post Oct 3 2017, 06:48 PM
Post #85

BEIEI has taken my soul
Group Icon

Member No.: 145 828

HEROES

Happy belated birthday Sam! Happy to know you had a good day happy.gif
And hello there everyone! I haven't posted in a while I think?? I've been playing Pokémon Silver since it got out for the 3ds Virtual Console and I'm having fun. I played Crystal a long time ago and didn't finish it and now I'm close to finishing this one (I'm in Mt. Silver) so yay.

I've seen the news about Marshadow being released in USA and PAL region but once again I won't be able to get myself a code so I'll have to ask someone to get me one...how I hate this type of events. Amazon.es was offering codes with the pre-orders of USUM but now that we were going to pre-order that promotion ended and I'm very frustrated!

On gpx news, I was so surprised with how the zygarde forms were implemented, it was so clever! Very well done, congratulations! I'm eager to get my own doge Zygarde.

--------------------

•TRINKET TRADING PLACE•||FC: 4055-4266-5767
POKEMON SHINY HUNTER//XY; ORAS; SUMO; USUM

Spoiler (click to showhide)
+Quote Post

AregularFrankief...
post Oct 3 2017, 10:38 PM
Post #86

hroo hraa 🎃
Group Icon

Member No.: 221 574

Active Squad

Whoot, just got Master Explorer and A Novel Approach! 2 in one day, not bad. Though I could have sworn I completed the latter already...Guess I didn't. Oh well, I can check those off the list. And I agree, Luneon, sometimes it gets a bit awkward. But hey, I put effort into these characters and I want people to enjoy them.

--------------------

+Quote Post

PokeNOM NOM NOM
post Oct 3 2017, 11:26 PM
Post #87

Spriter / Writer
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 99 214

Active Squad

Happy World Animal Day!
To celebrate, all users will receive an Old Rod upon logging in today and tomorrow.
Two new karps were added!

Enjoy!

--------------------

Check out my GPX+ profile
to find out what I've contributed so far!

'Counterbalanced'
+Quote Post

Storskarfen
post Oct 3 2017, 11:35 PM
Post #88

~nyuu...~
Group Icon

Member No.: 53 039

Maemai

I've been trying to catch Pokerus lately and I've been wondering...

Assume you have an exploration pokemon that was spawned into your party and it catches Pokerus. You complete the task(s) that it's in your party for and it's despawned, before you used an Antidote or it got cured naturally. Does either your PKRS cure or antidote stat go up, or just nothing? What if you do antidote it or cure it and it's despawned? Does the stat page keep the count, or does it revert back?

So many experiments to perform...

As a sidenote, if any of you like nail polish, I'm on the hunt for good halloween-y oranges and purples. There seems to be a dearth of orange nail polishes in the world, and halloween-y purples tend to be too "fun" for everyday wear, at least if you base it off of what mainstream brands are making. I'm really interested in any recommendations! Halloween is my favorite holiday and October is my favorite month, so I want to gather all of the resources I can to celebrate it the way some people might celebrate Christmas (she says as she hunts pokemon with orange, green, and purple eggs). Does anyone else share my passion for Halloween/October?

@PokeNOM NOM NOM: I saw the Old Rod! I wondered about that.
P.S. I would really appreciate it if y'all fed Dedenne a Pecha!

This post has been edited by Storskarfen: Oct 3 2017, 11:42 PM

--------------------

Hunting for shiny Spinda!!!

Avatar made by Tymid. So pretty!~
Pokemon Shuffle Friend Code: H6RW-PLKJ
+Quote Post

Alchemists Fire
post Oct 3 2017, 11:37 PM
Post #89

Companion Cube
Group Icon

Member No.: 246 334

Favourites

QUOTE(PokeNOM NOM NOM @ Oct 3 2017, 09:26 PM) *
Happy World Animal Day!
To celebrate, all users will receive an Old Rod upon logging in today and tomorrow.

Enjoy!

I just got mine! Now to investigate the new karps ^^

--------------------
My Party:

Shiny Hunts (click to show)
+Quote Post

AregularFrankief...
post Oct 4 2017, 01:49 AM
Post #90

hroo hraa 🎃
Group Icon

Member No.: 221 574

Active Squad

More Jump Karp patterns? Oh no, this means more shinies to hunt! Lol. Not that I'm particularly complaining, but there goes my chances of having an empty Shine Recorder for quite a while. Hoping I get that shiny from the distribution, but at least I can fall back on my Prize Points/that one Exploration if I don't get it this time around. Can't even remember why I wanted one in the first place, that's the sad thing..And I managed to get it on my actual games before anything else.

Also, Storskarfen, I've always been under the assumption that they would count towards your total stats. Then again, I'm not exactly a mod, so maybe don't take my word as gospel. But that's what I've heard, anyways. Can't say I know much about fancy nail polishes, either, since all I really use them for is that DIY glass stone jewelry stuff. And I've always been more neutral about the subject of Halloween than anything else, probably because it reminds me of being forced to camp out with my abusive grandmother so I could hand out candy every Halloween for years on end.

--------------------

+Quote Post

RicFule
post Oct 4 2017, 02:28 AM
Post #91

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 846

Platinum Team

QUOTE(PokeNOM NOM NOM @ Oct 4 2017, 12:26 AM) *
Happy World Animal Day!

Enjoy!

Is that, you log in today and get one, and log in tomorrow and get a second? Or. You log in today, and get it, and log in tomorrow, and since you got one already, you don't get a second?

--------------------
+Quote Post

Vande
post Oct 4 2017, 02:43 AM
Post #92

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 87 595

I Can Dream....

Hatched my blue Karp, time to breed them for people happy.gif

Nice to get that freebie this morning!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Ichthus
post Oct 4 2017, 03:33 AM
Post #93

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 251 132

Active Squad

QUOTE(PokeNOM NOM NOM @ Oct 4 2017, 12:26 PM) *
Happy World Animal Day!

Enjoy!

Thank you for that!

But I have two questions...
1. So this means we can only get 2 Old Rod in total (by logging in today and tomorrow), right?
2. Regardless of this event (giving us Old Rod when logging in today and tomorrow), is the Old Rod one of the items we can randomly found on the ground by normal means?

I'm asking these questions because I already found two Old Rods, the first one was maybe around after reset (I kind of forgot if it was before or after reset), and the second one was just now when I logged in (about 4:10 AM Server Time). So if I log in back tomorrow, I would have 3 Old Rods in total. I'm a little bit confused, sorry.

--------------------

Shiny Morelull Pixel Art by Zuzu
Based on Ken Sugimori's Art for Morelull

+Quote Post

eludicatorflame
post Oct 4 2017, 04:31 AM
Post #94

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 240 576

Active Squad

Two new fish friends to add to my 'Koi Pond' box collection, hehe! I picked the violet one first bc the color reminds me a bit of Garry from Ib actually

--------------------
+Quote Post

Yamper
post Oct 4 2017, 07:50 AM
Post #95

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

QUOTE(RicFule @ Oct 4 2017, 08:28 AM) *
QUOTE(PokeNOM NOM NOM @ Oct 4 2017, 12:26 AM) *
Happy World Animal Day!

Enjoy!

Is that, you log in today and get one, and log in tomorrow and get a second? Or. You log in today, and get it, and log in tomorrow, and since you got one already, you don't get a second?

Not sure what was difficult to understand about that, but you get two old rods in total. Log in today you get one, log in tomorrow you get another.

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
+Quote Post

Thaliel
post Oct 4 2017, 09:02 AM
Post #96

Spots on!
Group Icon

Member No.: 5 588

Posers

free gifts are nice, I simply cannot remember what those things were good for

--------------------
<-Plz click
+Quote Post

PokeNOM NOM NOM
post Oct 4 2017, 09:48 AM
Post #97

Spriter / Writer
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 99 214

Active Squad

QUOTE(Thaliel @ Oct 4 2017, 04:02 PM) *
free gifts are nice, I simply cannot remember what those things were good for

You can pick a variety of Magikarp with it - use it, and you'll see the list you can choose from.
The Blue and Violet ones are new since today.

So yes, you get one today and you get one tomorrow.

--------------------

Check out my GPX+ profile
to find out what I've contributed so far!

'Counterbalanced'
+Quote Post

Shaoo
post Oct 4 2017, 09:55 AM
Post #98

Potterwholock
Group Icon

Member No.: 66 728

the foxies <3

What a nice surprise thank you! Got mine and I was "hey, I've never seen a old rod on gpx"
Got my blue fishy in waiting to get the violet tomorrow <3

--------------------

Azurite Knights! Click on the banner to know more! *\o/*

QUOTE(Makeltos @ Sep 9 2015, 10:07 PM) *
Ok now I have a cheerleading Vulpix jumping in my mind.

pp @Cycloneblaze
+Quote Post

Zerxer
post Oct 4 2017, 10:33 AM
Post #99

Zerkadelic
Group Icon

Group: Root Administrators
Member No.: 2

My Favorites

QUOTE(RicFule @ Oct 4 2017, 02:28 AM) *
you log in today and get one, and log in tomorrow and get a second

That one.

QUOTE(Zuzu @ Oct 4 2017, 03:33 AM) *
Thank you for that!

But I have two questions...
1. So this means we can only get 2 Old Rod in total (by logging in today and tomorrow), right?
2. Regardless of this event (giving us Old Rod when logging in today and tomorrow), is the Old Rod one of the items we can randomly found on the ground by normal means?

I'm asking these questions because I already found two Old Rods, the first one was maybe around after reset (I kind of forgot if it was before or after reset), and the second one was just now when I logged in (about 4:10 AM Server Time). So if I log in back tomorrow, I would have 3 Old Rods in total. I'm a little bit confused, sorry.

1. Correct.
2. No, it's a voucher, so it cannot be found normally.

Some folks got two today due to a minor glitch, you were one of them.

--------------------
Want a rotating avatar like mine? Check out my website: randimg!
Thanks to all of the people in this thread and this thread for the various avatars!

+Quote Post

RicFule
post Oct 4 2017, 11:06 AM
Post #100

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 846

Platinum Team

QUOTE(x Sam @ Oct 4 2017, 08:50 AM) *
Not sure what was difficult to understand about that, but you get two old rods in total. Log in today you get one, log in tomorrow you get another.

Well, that's what I thought, but it could have been the one item per user thing. In case someone didn't actually get the chance to get one today, but log in tomorrow, they'd still be able to get one type thing.

--------------------
+Quote Post

13 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 05:11 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.