Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hacked Pokémon List - What's Hacked and What's Not?, A helpful list to sort out legit and hacked events or other pokemon ;D
KingofAnime
post Feb 14 2008, 11:30 AM
Post #41

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Validating
Member No.: 1 127

Active Squad

I would imagine not seeing how it was an off-site affair. Can't really do anything if you're out of jurisdiction, no?

--------------------
Old team, but still the best trainer card ever. :D
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Zerxer
post Feb 14 2008, 12:23 PM
Post #42

Zerkadelic
Group Icon

Group: Root Administrators
Member No.: 2

My Favorites

QUOTE(Seadragon @ Feb 14 2008, 11:18 AM) *
I traded a hacked Jirachi to my friend, but I lied and said it was legit. noes.gif Later, I told him that it was hacked and he said it was okay. Will I get banned? noes.gif

Haha, no. We wouldn't even ban you if you lied to members here about what you trade. Though, you gotta remember, it can score you bad ratings if the members actually use the rating system (and soon enough it'll be setup so easily that everyone will). tongue.gif

--------------------
Want a rotating avatar like mine? Check out my website: randimg!
Thanks to all of the people in this thread and this thread for the various avatars!

+Quote Post

Seadragon
post Feb 15 2008, 05:17 PM
Post #43

Splash
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 926

Active Squad

Thats not what I meant. I was asking if I was going to get banned from the GTS. I didn't use the trading system here to trade Jirachi, in fact, I traded it before I found this site. So... Even though I may sound like a noob for asking this, I'm worried about getting banned from the GTS. >.>

--------------------
magnemite.gif poliwhirl.gif Poliwhirl and Magnemite are claimed by me! poliwhirl.gif magnemite.gif

If you want to have a uber on your team, fine. Use one. Don't let other people stop you from having Pokemon you want on your team unless you tell them to. I don't think there's anything wrong with ubers, so I gladly use my Lugia. If you want to have a uber on your team, don't leave them sitting in a box just because someone said they're wrong. Take them out and stick em' in your team, dangit!!

And remember kids, frogs are evil! They are. Have you ever looked at their eyes? PURE EVIL.

Click the eggs/Pokemon, I will ALWAYS return the favors. awesome.gif But if you're only going to only click one, click the Poliwhirl.
+Quote Post

Blax8192
post Feb 18 2008, 03:52 PM
Post #44

Never turn down a really good pie...
Group Icon

Member No.: 961

Active Squad

they wouldn't ban you from the gts, and even if they did, if you swap ds with your freind you each get a half new friend code and it's unban you, but you were most likely not trading it via gts so they wouldn't even have a way of knowing that trade ever occurred unless they were within like thirty feet of you and had some way of hacking their way in to veiw your trade, and if they did actually do that I'm never buying anything that says nintendo on it again.

EDIT: I was so busy answering I forgot what I came here to say and left before I remembered

the mews can be in english because you could send in your game to get the ticket or mix records with somebody who did, also I'm fairly sure if somebody has their ds language set to english and they use the e4 surf glitch with a jap game that you can nickname you pokemon in english names, I'm grounded for now and can't try this(i'd be setting my ds to japanese and trying to nickname it japanese name on my english game) if I remember when I get my game back I'll let you know or if somebody else can try it it's be appreciated, it might mes up your daily event so do those before changing it because it took away all my daily events when I changed my b-day to see if dawn/josh standing in sandgem really does say happy birthday to you.

--------------------
These are my Topics which you should read, but probably won't (click to showhide)
=mine
A glimpse into my mind(by clicking you are signing a waiver on your sanity) (click to showhide)
(\_/)
\(n.n)/
(")_(")
this is evil bunny, copy and paste him into your sig and help him keep bunny from taking over the world!!!
I didn't want to put this in tags but the length was bugging me . . . just open it (click to showhide)
+Quote Post

Kookie Monster
post Mar 6 2008, 06:13 AM
Post #45

Stalking like a Weeping Angel
Group Icon

Member No.: 889

COOKIE Team

QUOTE(Angel @ Jul 4 2007, 11:17 PM) *
Illegal Location: Check a pokemon’s location (search online) and see if they can be caught or in some cases hatched in that region. Pokemon like Mewtwo may only come from Kanto, Rayquaza are from Hoenn, and Palkia are from Spear Pillar. However, any hatched Pokemon may be obtained anywhere but must be in a pokeball.

Angel

Errm, Mewtwo can still come from Hoen...via trading. This also applies to others.

--------------------

IRC NICKS: Fudge, Kookie, Adam West, RedIce

+Quote Post

suzyk
post Mar 6 2008, 07:39 AM
Post #46

None of us are virgins, life has screwed us all.
Group Icon

Member No.: 945

Shameless Man Whores

^Yes, but that case is very rare.

For example, take a Shiny Totodile with an Adamant nature. It's in a Pokeball, at level 5 and from Kanto.

Now, you could argue that someone traded their Totodile egg from Emerald to Kanto, but really. What is the probability of that? Less than 5%, especially since it hatched Shiny. And with an Adamant nature. Extremely suspicious, if you ask me.

But something like a Naive Shiny Eevee caught in the Trophy Garden in a Masterball, I can believe. Some people are expert Pokeradarers, and they deserve the credit. People can clone, you know. wink.gif
+Quote Post

Blax8192
post Mar 10 2008, 06:36 PM
Post #47

Never turn down a really good pie...
Group Icon

Member No.: 961

Active Squad

QUOTE(blax8192 @ Feb 18 2008, 04:52 PM) *
they wouldn't ban you from the gts, and even if they did, if you swap ds with your freind you each get a half new friend code and it's unban you, but you were most likely not trading it via gts so they wouldn't even have a way of knowing that trade ever occurred unless they were within like thirty feet of you and had some way of hacking their way in to veiw your trade, and if they did actually do that I'm never buying anything that says nintendo on it again.

EDIT: I was so busy answering I forgot what I came here to say and left before I remembered

the mews can be in english because you could send in your game to get the ticket or mix records with somebody who did, also I'm fairly sure if somebody has their ds language set to english and they use the e4 surf glitch with a jap game that you can nickname you pokemon in english names, I'm grounded for now and can't try this(i'd be setting my ds to japanese and trying to nickname it japanese name on my english game) if I remember when I get my game back I'll let you know or if somebody else can try it it's be appreciated, it might mes up your daily event so do those before changing it because it took away all my daily events when I changed my b-day to see if dawn/josh standing in sandgem really does say happy birthday to you.

tested it, I was wrong as i was...wow...I accidentally hit ctrl+i and it turned italics...hh ctrl+b is bold and ctrl+u is underline...okay...I'm done, anyway, you can't nickname depending on language setting...I saw somebody doing it on a jap game on youtube, I guess it was faked then...but that was elaborate...tricky...it was part of a video about E4 surf glitch

--------------------
These are my Topics which you should read, but probably won't (click to showhide)
=mine
A glimpse into my mind(by clicking you are signing a waiver on your sanity) (click to showhide)
(\_/)
\(n.n)/
(")_(")
this is evil bunny, copy and paste him into your sig and help him keep bunny from taking over the world!!!
I didn't want to put this in tags but the length was bugging me . . . just open it (click to showhide)
+Quote Post

Justbman
post Mar 22 2008, 01:56 PM
Post #48

The Dark Hero
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 108

HeartGold In-game

QUOTE(TyraniBoah @ Mar 6 2008, 07:13 AM) *
QUOTE(Angel @ Jul 4 2007, 11:17 PM) *
Illegal Location: Check a pokemon’s location (search online) and see if they can be caught or in some cases hatched in that region. Pokemon like Mewtwo may only come from Kanto, Rayquaza are from Hoenn, and Palkia are from Spear Pillar. However, any hatched Pokemon may be obtained anywhere but must be in a pokeball.

Angel

Errm, Mewtwo can still come from Hoen...via trading. This also applies to others.

Actually, as ive found, it doesnt matter if u trade it and migrate, it shows "arrived from:its original location" for instance things from colluseum, they still say distant land, even though they have been traded.

--------------------
Weezy (click to show)
+Quote Post

Andre Young
post May 11 2008, 04:52 PM
Post #49

Formerly Fidel Castro.
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 1 850

Active Squad

QUOTE(Sponge @ Sep 27 2007, 03:15 PM) *
I'm glad nintendo isn't banning people

QUOTE(BidoofsAreShiney @ Jul 11 2007, 02:03 PM) *
Nintendo isn't banning people

Woah, why would they in the first place, and HOW would they in the first place? Are our trades and battles being spied on? Or am I just being stupid and not knowing about a root admin?

P.S. LOL if they are, they know about my wigglytuff named Left Teste.
+Quote Post

Tails001
post May 27 2008, 06:31 AM
Post #50

Tails001
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 985

Active Squad

A Friend Gave Me Lots Of Hacked Pokemon Before He Moved Home But I Didn't Realiy Want Them So I Released Them. I Rather Have The Real Deal Than Fakes!

--------------------
[color="#0000FF"]
Pokémon Are Friends Not Things!

Sandshrew Is Mine

My Eggs!!!

+Quote Post

Lester Burnham
post May 28 2008, 06:03 PM
Post #51

Look closer.
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 72

Active Squad

QUOTE(Tails001 @ May 27 2008, 07:31 AM) *
A Friend Gave Me Lots Of Hacked Pokemon Before He Moved Home But I Didn't Realiy Want Them So I Released Them. I Rather Have The Real Deal Than Fakes!

That's nice, but that's off-topic. This is for discussing hacks in particular and what's a hack and what's not. This includes questions.

--------------------
[align=center]I am the earth-mother, and you are all flops.
[/align]
+Quote Post

MayAlltheWay
post May 28 2008, 06:19 PM
Post #52

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 894

Active Squad

Honestly
i dont care.
if its legit or hacked
its the same pokemon
just difference way that got cautch.

--------------------

Its Summer time
+Quote Post

Count Bleck
post Jun 14 2008, 07:37 PM
Post #53

Let's fight. Like gentlemons.
Group Icon

Member No.: 819

Cast of SPM! (evil)

[quote name='Angel' date='Jul 5 2007, 12:17 AM' post='1171']495 Manaphy
a) English/Japanese/UK, level 1+, ID no: Original owner, OT: Original owner, in pokeball, met in “Pokemon Ranger” and “Fateful encounter,” obtained once completing a mission in Pokemon Ranger and hatched in D/P
b) Japanese, level 5+, ID no: Orginal owner, OT: Original owner, in pokeball, met in “Lovely place” and “Apparently had a fateful encounter at level 5.”

what about the manaphy mystery event?

--------------------

"75% of Roleplayers don't care about doing a good job at Roleplaying. If you are one of the 25% of roleplayers who really cares, copy and paste this into your signature."
Click these eggs or feel my CLAWS!!! -CommanderZerxer, Shiny Zergoose

"White forest and Black City. Thank goodness Gamefreak and Nintendo decided to make it that way or people would think it was racist."-hungryhippo247, Youtube.

glitter (click to show)
roleplay (click to show)
cards groups and pics (click to show)
+Quote Post

Akane
post Jun 16 2008, 07:49 AM
Post #54

What planet you on?
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 933

Active Squad

I have a question: I received a Celebi from a relative who came over from the U.S. It's supposed to be a 10th anniversary Pokemon. The OT is '10 ANIV' in pink, it says it's from Hoenn and it doesn't have any ribbons. It's stats aren't suspicious, it has normal ones (for a level 70). I'm still not entirely sure. Should the OT be in pink?

--------------------

LOL
+Quote Post

ElMoro
post Jun 24 2008, 01:38 PM
Post #55

Fear The Dark.
Group Icon

Member No.: 738

Blaze it.

Yeah don't worry it's legit.

--------------------
+Quote Post

DJSanders
post Jun 25 2008, 09:10 PM
Post #56

PANE
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 096

PANE

my lv 72 shiny charzard has like 264 in speed is tha thacked or ev trained?

--------------------
Btw! I am Saved of Grace aka The Sexy DJSanders aka Ying Yang.. You all know me I'm not new

Click!

+Quote Post

Lester Burnham
post Jun 27 2008, 07:27 AM
Post #57

Look closer.
Group Icon

Member No.: 72

Active Squad

QUOTE(DJSanders @ Jun 25 2008, 10:10 PM) *
my lv 72 shiny charzard has like 264 in speed is tha thacked or ev trained?

That's EVed.

--------------------
[align=center]I am the earth-mother, and you are all flops.
[/align]
+Quote Post

Rayquaza
post Jul 8 2008, 02:36 PM
Post #58

The green dragon of the skies.
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 027

tey r huge!

whats the max stat that a pokemon can have because i have a rayquaza that has around 400 attack

--------------------

+Quote Post

Commander Wymsy
post Jul 8 2008, 02:38 PM
Post #59

Megalomaniac out for world domination
Group Icon

Member No.: 3

Greatest Team Ever

QUOTE(Rayquaza @ Jul 8 2008, 12:36 PM) *
whats the max stat that a pokemon can have because i have a rayquaza that has around 400 attack

Depends, it's different for each Pokémon. You can always look it up on the site. Also, Rayquaza's max attack stat is 439.

--------------------
Overtaken by Net & Zodi on that track!
+Quote Post

Justbman
post Jul 8 2008, 03:11 PM
Post #60

The Dark Hero
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 108

HeartGold In-game

QUOTE(Wymsy @ Jul 8 2008, 03:38 PM) *
QUOTE(Rayquaza @ Jul 8 2008, 12:36 PM) *

Depends, it's different for each Pokémon. You can always look it up on the site. Also, Rayquaza's max attack stat is 439.

I believe you mean 438?

--------------------
Weezy (click to show)
+Quote Post

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:33 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.