Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

SEARCH BEFORE POSTING

Before posting ANYTHING here, LOOK AROUND FIRST! Odds are what you wish to ask or suggest or report has already been posted by another member. We do not like having to reply to the same thing over and over. The pinned threads are a great place to start!

Closed TopicStart new topic
Manaphy, Visible after having more than two?
Kudou Shinichi
post May 15 2010, 08:56 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 12 476

And this is Jackass

I recently released a Manaphy egg, hoping a friend would catch it so she could have one, too.
GPX apparently took too long to load the popup asking if you wanted to take that egg, and thus, she lost it.
Curious about who had gotten it, I went to check. I was hoping to find someone happy to had found a Manaphy on the shelter, since it's really nice to see that sort of thing. However, the person apparently had more than two other Manaphy, boxed, other than the one recently caught.

I wouldn't mind, except for the fact that the person shouldn't have been able to see the egg at the shelter. I'm not mad, I'm just curious. Is the legend limit not applied to Manaphy?
As I was saying, I'm mearly curious. I re-read the thread saying about the changes of GPX in that aspect and didn't find Manaphy to be an exception of 'only two each before you see it no longer'.

--------------------
Oh no
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

SamanthaNatalie
post May 15 2010, 09:34 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Member No.: 63 443

Active Squad

thats in a day. those two manaphy were probaly gotten a while ago, also they would have to be in your party
+Quote Post

Kudou Shinichi
post May 15 2010, 09:44 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

And this is Jackass

Actually, the two per day is 'two novelties or legendaries combined per day', as opposed to 'two of the species'.

QUOTE(Big Bidoof @ Feb 20 2010, 07:05 PM) *
- Users will be limited to claiming only two Legendaries or Novelties per day combined from the Shelter and the Lab. Note that Pokemon you summon do not count against this limit, and are still obtainable even if you've claimed two Legendaries or Novelties that day.
- Counting ONLY Legendaries and Novelties obtained from the Shelter and Legendaries you obtain from the Lab that you did not summon yourself, if you have two or more (excepting Deoxys, MissingNo, Dracowymsy and Bidofo, for which the limit is 4, 4, 6 and 10 respectively) of that species, you will be unable to find it in the Shelter.

--------------------
Oh no
+Quote Post

Tazii
post May 15 2010, 09:56 PM
Post #4

Tikk Tokk
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 39 543

A Taste of The Fury

Manaphy isn't classified as a legend on this site so it doesn't count.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Kudou Shinichi
post May 15 2010, 10:04 PM
Post #5

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

And this is Jackass

If a Master Ball doesn't classify as 'Very-Rare', then I don't know what does.

--------------------
Oh no
+Quote Post

Takodachi
post May 15 2010, 10:11 PM
Post #6

Dancing Through Sunday
Group Icon

Member No.: 74 320

get dark, get dark

- Counting ONLY Legendaries and Novelties obtained from the Shelter and Legendaries you obtain from the Lab that you did not summon yourself, if you have two or more (excepting Deoxys, MissingNo, Dracowymsy and Bidofo, for which the limit is 4, 4, 6 and 10 respectively) of that species, you will be unable to find it in the Shelter.

Well, I guess that the person who found it got the rest all from the Tiny Egg. Not the Shelter.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Kudou Shinichi
post May 15 2010, 10:13 PM
Post #7

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

And this is Jackass

Hm, possibly. I suppose topic should be locked, then. ( Although the 'having two already makes you see none' thing still sort of pokes at me )

--------------------
Oh no
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 06:10 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.