Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
It's The Zombie Apocalypse!, Build Your Team and Tell of Your Adventure! (Making into an Rp)
The Darkrai
post Jul 16 2012, 10:57 PM
Post #1

Blaze of Gory
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 2 412

Original Squad

So we all know of the obvious Zombie Apocalypse is looming in the near future, so here's the thing. You have a team to build and basically here's the challenge there's a specific type of team you must build. So Here are the rules:
1. No Legendaries
2. No Starter Pokemon
3. Party Must contain a Bird Pokemon
4. Party must contain a "Cute" Not fully evolved Mascot member
5. Keep the pokemon in your party native to the animals in your local area (Keeps it interesting)

Clauses:
1. No fossil pokemon unless you live near a museum/aquarium
2. Breeding is next to non-existant (It's an Apocalypse, do the math)
3. Keep shiny pokemon under control (Besides shiny things attract zombies)
4. Fly doesn't work outside of battle (keeping it interesting)

So here is the situation. You are stuck in your home town, Discuss how you and your team of pokemon will escape the zombie o nslaught. What pokemon did you start with? How did you meet your pokemon team along the way? Who do you team up with? Where will you go? Why are you still alive.

Discuss. Oh and don't forget. Some pokemon are zombies too!

(RP notes: Rp isn't approved as of yet, however the main portion of the rp is in development and we are currently making the story one everyone will enjoy. But we just started coffee.gif so look forward to it in the comming weeks.)

This post has been edited by The Darkrai: Jul 26 2012, 07:58 PM

--------------------

I have no more words.
darkrai.gif

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Gym Leader Winon...
post Jul 18 2012, 04:47 PM
Post #2

The bird user taking flight into the world
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 159 391

Flying Free

Oh boy this looks interesting. =D

Let's see. My zombie Pokemon team would have to be this, while sticking to animals native to me:

Swellow- We have a ton of birds where I live so having a Swellow on my team wouldn't be much of a surprise.
Kingler- Have to. Maryland is nothing but crab city.
Lillipup- This would be my cute mascot member. I have a little dog who I always call my Lillipup.
Umbreon- No kidding, there are like a billion black cats around here. @_@
Raichu- I'm not kidding, where there's an outlet there's a mouse hole.
Sandslash- It isn't too rare to see some shrews and moles digging around the ground.

What Pokemon I started with:

Lillipup- My dog. I'd definitely take him with me to escape the zombies.
Krabby- There's never not a crab near my house.
Pichu- So many mice, so much electricity.

How I met others:

Taillow- Hiding in a fallen tree to escape any zombie Pokemon.
Sandshrew- Furiously digging a hole in the ground to hide food he stored.
Eevee- Wandering around my neighborhood as all cats do.

Team up with:

Anyone who seems like they'd be willing to get away with the zombies and need help.

Where to go:

I guess we can consider some PokeCenters as safe houses. If not just large buildings around that we can barricade.

Why am I alive: I'm on an island. Like no joke. I live on an island. Zombies can't swim (I dunno if this goes for Water Pokemon zombies too). So Surfing around on my Kingler for a bit to escape any hordes would be a smart idea. I can't use Fly outside of battle but I can Surf. Not far of course; my Kingler would get pretty tired out.

You know, this would make an awesome roleplay that I would so join.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Metal Sonic
post Jul 19 2012, 11:32 AM
Post #3

Strange, isn't it?!
Group Icon

Member No.: 166 628

Evil Army

Yay a RP! Maybe my first one too!

My Pokemon.
Honchkrow- My flying type (Duh!)
Pichu- I couldn't decide what mascot pokemon I'll use but I used Pichu anyway.
Vapoureon- The water type I use to escape the Zombies (Just in case theres water)
Tyranitar- The powerhouse of my team.
Dugtrio- It will be good to surprise the Zombies if I digged underground (Maybe lion.gif )
Zoroark- To trick zombies with its ability Illusion.

Starting Pokemon.
Zorua- It was knocked out by a wild Zangoose (It had a fear of Zangoose now)
Pichu- It was hungry so I gave it a apple but hours later it joined
Murkrow- It followed Zorua because it was Zorua's friend

Wild Pokemon
Larvitar- It was the same as Ash saving Pikachu, I saved it from a flock of Zombie Pidgey.
Diglet- It popped out from nowhere but I caught it with a Pokeball
Eevee- It fell in love with my Zoroark so I caught it.

What can I team up with?
Someone helpful!

What can I be safe in?
Pokemon Centers and the Underground (My Dugtrio does the digging)

How did I escape?
Dugtrio digged a hole while Pichu blinded the Zombies with Flash, I grabbed Pichu, Put all
my Pokemons in their Pokeballs (Not Dugtrio, I still need him) and jumped down the hole.

--------------------

Made by Squeegie!

DarkPikachu732> Metal Sonic

My Pokesona, made by Andreuzu.

Made by Mercutio!

Pokemon Arts (click to show)

Made by AmazingGrace1314

Rayquaza, one of my favorate pokemons in a banner, made by Quomimi

Groups I'm in. (click to show)

Credits (click to show)

RP! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Dragon of time
post Jul 22 2012, 12:37 PM
Post #4

Gamer with no life.
Group Icon

Member No.: 100 547

Who?

This would make an AWESOME RP XD. Not even kidding.

Venusaur- Because of the fact that I saw many lizards in our nighborhood.
Togepi- Random mascot. But I have her big sister!
Togekiss- LOTS of birds here. And that it's generally peaceful.
Gigalith- Rocks. 'Nuff said.
Scolipede- It's a bug.
Castform- Weather here is CRAZY!

Who can I team up with?
Anyone, really. At long as they're not a zombie.

Starting Pokemon:

Bulbasaur- found injured.
Togepi- That egg found in the carton was a Pokemon egg.... How'd it hatch is my question now.
Togepi#2- I heard crying under a apple tree. This little guy was hungry and wanted an apple, so I picked one for it, and that night, it returned.

Wild:
Whrlipede- Just rolling around. I caught it.
Casform- it was raining, and I ran into a cave to find this little guy.
Roggenrola- Picked up while 'running' away from the Zombies.

Escape:
Togepi#2 was a Togekiss now, so I told it to Extremespeed off after I got all my Pokemon into their Pokeballs. I picked up a roggenrola along the way.

--------------------

~Mine~

+Quote Post

SlaughterMelon
post Jul 23 2012, 08:41 AM
Post #5

Hater of Longitude
Group Icon

Member No.: 98 420

My Slices.

arbok.gif- snakes live in my creek
growlithe.gif- A.K.A. my dog.
honchkrow.gif- all sorts of birds live near my house, and that includes crows.
golem.gif- rocks, nuff said.
lumineon.gif- fish in the creek.
parasect.gif- mushrooms...

Who can I team up with?
anyone, but the zombies.

starting pokemon:

ekans.gif- found trying to eat finneon
finneon.gif- found running away from ekans
growlithe.gif- my dog

Wild Pokemon:
geodude.gif- tripped me so I caught it.
paras.gif- almost stepped on it.
murkrow.gif- caught it while it was trying to imitate a woodpecker.

Escape:
Lumineon swam away with me on it's back.

--------------------

won by me in the unearthly trials. also won by me in the unearthly trials.

Thx to Emmathetiger for the awesome Trainer sprite of Spectra!
Sprites (click to show)

+Quote Post

Durppie
post Jul 24 2012, 03:13 PM
Post #6

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 145 444

Wingull Squad 9

Wingull- Seriously, seagulls. In our area you so much as leave food unattended, eventually seagulls are gonna come for it. Is the mascot.

Ariados- I've seen at least two spiders around.

Miltank - Milk! Need some nourishment, you know.

Dragonite- It's a pretty good little Pokemon to use, and is quite intelligent.

Gallade- He would be extremely loyal and look at that Special defense! Not to mention Kirlia allegedly live near human settlements.

Shedinja- They live in forests. And they are bugs.

Who I can team up with? Anyone who isn't infected. I would probably be entertaining and possibly acting on thoughts of killing my partners if they were too unpleasant in character, though.

Starting:

wingull.gif Tried to take me food and nearly gave away my position to some zombie Meowth in the beginning.

spinarak.gif Was in my house, being a spider and hiding from zombies.

kirlia.gif Found him hiding behind the garden shed.

Wild Pokemon:

dratini.gif Found it near a creek within a few miles of my home.

miltank.gif It ran from its caretaker when they became zombified.

nincada.gif In the forest.

Where I am safe: Abandoned home that's been barricaded. It is much closer to the forest, and this is a blessing and a curse. The forest provides food, but zombies can lurk in there.

Escape: Ariados and Shedinja use String Shot and Confuse Ray respectively on the zombies pursuing us to make it difficult for them. The others also participate somewhat, battering down the confused zombies. Ariados then shoots a strand of web at the top of a high tree. Everyone else is quickly returned to their Pokeballs and I cling on to Ariados. We then proceed to swing like Spiderman.

How I'm not eaten by zombies: While a bit...ditzy/derpy I am intelligent and wouldn't make life ending decisions. Also, I'd try to team up with any other survivors to better defend the position. Miltank's milk would provide a steady source of nourishment. In the likely case I would have to leave for another place, I'd be stockpiling supplies. A weapon would have to be a necessity, preferably one with range.

This post has been edited by Durppie: Oct 16 2012, 04:54 PM

--------------------
Hello there fellow poster...

There is nothing to see. No Wingull Squads hankering to steal your Poffins, nothing.
You can trust the Angel of Death! She isn't lying, seriously~

wingull.gif wingull.gif wingull.gif wingull.gif wingull.gif wingull.gif wingull.gif wingull.gif wingull.gif wingull.gif wingull.gif
+Quote Post

Dragonwish2
post Jul 24 2012, 04:28 PM
Post #7

Take a story and craft it well...
Group Icon

Member No.: 63 755

PANE Team

This would be a sweet roleplay, but choosing a setting would be difficult for it if its supposed to be based on your home town.

My Pokemon would be thus:
Swellow- My flying type, due to the local scissor-tails that look like Taillow.
Furret- An adorable weasel (I like to think its buddies with the rabbits in my yard) for tunneling and quick movement.
Rapidash- A mare from the nearby horse ranch. She would be shiny with a black firey mane.
Petilil- My cute little mascot for stunning and sleep powder attacks.
Lucario- My butt-kicking friend whose strength comes in handy many times.
Houndoom- A guard dog, as well as a provider of night time campfires.

Escapo!
My team and I initially escaped the apocalypse by packing a meager amount very quickly, some of which carried by Rapidash in saddle bags. I climbed on her back and rode away in the night. Swellow helped to check the area ahead for zombies as we moved house to house, until we reached Bass & Pro Fishing, where we would bunker down (after possibly robbing an abandoned store on the way for supplies). Furret would help to dig tunnels as escape routes, should the shop be invaded.

My first three Pokemon (caught in the order listed):
Petilil- Found in the garden one spring morning hiding among the flower bed.
Riolu- Came to my house with small wounds as he fled the zombies. After he healed, I caught him.
Sentret- In hopes to preserve the Sentret as a species and fearing they would all be zombies if not helped, Petilil and I worked to catch the Sentret as she fled from the forest past my fence.

New Additions:
Rapidash- While exploring the local area at night with my Furret, I remembered the horses kept nearby. I biked there and found only one left, the shiny mare, who had evaded zombies by hiding in the small corral and burning the bars too hot to touch.
Taillow- As the unharmed birds flee, I would catch the Taillow for similar reasons to catching my Sentret.
Houndour- The next door neighbor's puppy would come to mee after the neighbors are zombified, just before I escape.

My Homo Sapien Pals:
Anyone who I met in a life-or-death situation, as well as those I find trustworthy, helpful, or around my age and non-zombified. I probably wouldn't like grown men who are strangers, or anyone who thinks of me as a helpless child, but I'd still join them if I feel it necessary.

Where Do We Go?
As mentioned before under Escapo! I would make Bass & Pro a fort, due to its handy camping and hunting inventory as well as its multiple, easy to defend levels. If that were not an option, I would work with Furret to create an underground haven along the river's steep sides. Food would be stolen from stores whose owners had left or become zombies.

I Shouldn't Be Alive:
I would survive because of my logical mind, as well as being able to plan ahead. I would arm myself with a bo staff ad a knife from my kitchen, as zombies don't really care for nice and neat Pokemon battles. I would also keep moving around the area to prevent staying at one place too long and being discovered.

--------------------
Pane (click to show)

Percentages and Truths (click to show)
+Quote Post

Zombie Zekrom
post Jul 26 2012, 12:01 AM
Post #8

Got brains? σɰσ
Group Icon

Member No.: 136 881

Randoms <3

Ooh, I like this idea! @_@ Here's mine:

My zombie survival Pokémon team:
Sawsbuck - I live next to a woods, so there's deer. Lots and lots of deer.
Crobat - My flying-type, plus I remember as a kid seeing the shadows of bats flying around at night in the summer eating whatever bugs were out.
Venomoth - Moths, moths everywhere! Especially flying around my house's porch light at night. Being able to use moves like sleep/poison powder and stun spore is a plus.
Glameow - My cat, plus cute mascot. cat.gif Even though he's blind (high blood pressure, who knew?), old, and would get confused at the changing surroundings, I dunno what I'd do without him. ;-;
Zoroark - There's foxes in the woods behind me, and Zoruas and Zoroarks are the closest thing to them that I could think of. Plus, I think being able to create illusions is pretty nifty in this situation.
Pidgeot - I've seen quite a few hawks around where I live, plus I can use it as a backup flying-type in case something happens to Crobat.

Starting team:
Glameow: duh.
Zorua: heard it crying for its family one night and rescued it so it wouldn't get zombified.
Zubat: found it one night trying to fend off some zombies near my house.

Obtained later:
Deerling: found hungry and slightly injured while on my way to loot the rest of the housing development I live in.
Venomoth: hovering around the light of one of my (zombified/killed) neighbor's houses one night.
Pidgeotto: while escaping my housing development, I found it gliding/flying around the skies being chased by some other zombified birds.

How I escaped and why I'm (hopefully) alive:
I probably shouldn't be alive, but here goes. I'd start out by packing the following in my laptop bag plus whatever bags I could carry with me without slowing me down: my laptop + its cord in case I need to find a way to keep in contact with everyone else (besides my cell phone, but I'd take it and its charger cord with me just in case), my 3DS plus charger cord and games (I'm too attached to them to let any other looting survivors take them or have raiding zombies break them) and some food and knives from my kitchen. Then I'd make my way up the street to the house of my neighbor who happens to be a hunter and hope he and/or his immediate family are alive and normal. If so, I'll team up with him/them but if the house is abandoned I'll steal some of his hunting equipment (mainly knives since I'm clueless with bows & arrows); if they're all zombified, I'll keep moving on to some other house and hope I get some better weapons along the way. After that I'll go around my housing development and loot some other houses, maybe even stay in one if it's abandoned and it's too dark out to keep going. If I can, I'll head towards my nearest mall to hide and stop at the grocery store along the way and either stay there if it's too late to keep going or raid it for extra food supplies.

Who I'd team up with:
First, if any of my immediate family (aka my parents) and neighbors (whether they're in-my-neighborhood-neighbors or they live in the same development) are alive and not a zombie, I'll team up with them even if they're the crazy-annoying kids a few houses down from mine. There's strength in numbers, plus if it's just me and the crazy-annoying kids I can try to make them my pack mules. teehee.gif If we meet any other survivors that aren't crazy outside of my neighborhood/development and want to join, I'll let them; who knows what weapons and stuff they'll have.

--------------------

Various Things (click to show)
+Quote Post

The Darkrai
post Jul 26 2012, 07:32 PM
Post #9

Blaze of Gory
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 2 412

Original Squad

So me and a few members are going to formulate this into an rp, so far its only in the development stage not much past what this thread offers, depending on the popularity of this thread and whether or not the idea is approved decides if the rp will be created. Also if you do feel like you wish to take part just memtion so in your post so should the rp get approved I will PM all who said were interested.

--------------------

I have no more words.
darkrai.gif

+Quote Post

SlaughterMelon
post Aug 10 2012, 07:40 PM
Post #10

Hater of Longitude
Group Icon

Member No.: 98 420

My Slices.

This would make an awesome RP.

--------------------

won by me in the unearthly trials. also won by me in the unearthly trials.

Thx to Emmathetiger for the awesome Trainer sprite of Spectra!
Sprites (click to show)

+Quote Post

Gym Leader Winon...
post Aug 25 2012, 02:43 PM
Post #11

The bird user taking flight into the world
Group Icon

Member No.: 159 391

Flying Free

Yay that would be so cool to make an RP!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Durppie
post Oct 16 2012, 04:30 PM
Post #12

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 145 444

Wingull Squad 9

This would be pretty cool as an RP! happy.gif

--------------------
Hello there fellow poster...

There is nothing to see. No Wingull Squads hankering to steal your Poffins, nothing.
You can trust the Angel of Death! She isn't lying, seriously~

wingull.gif wingull.gif wingull.gif wingull.gif wingull.gif wingull.gif wingull.gif wingull.gif wingull.gif wingull.gif wingull.gif
+Quote Post

PheonixGRX
post Mar 6 2013, 10:09 AM
Post #13

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 38 264

Active Squad

My zombie team would be as follows.
Crobat (we do get quite a few fruit bats here at night, makes it easy. Plus its flying)
Poliwag (cute one)
Elektross (eels around, close enough)
Krokorok (crocodiles (only pokemon close to Australian)
Arcanine (always wanted one)
Bisharp (being factories around, I would guess that being of use, they would be around)

Prologue

Prologue (click to show)

I went a bit overboard here, but I kind of got a bit too into it. The locations are of where I live, as well as what creatures are around... except Krokorok, he is just Australian... though crocodiles were sighted nearby during the floods. Well, hope you like it happy.gif

Additional Details below.
Additional Details (click to show)

This post has been edited by PheonixGRX: Mar 6 2013, 10:26 AM

--------------------
Help Bring back an old pokemon manga, visit and like this page HERE!

Join in on the adventure, and help decide our characters fate. Click HERE!
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 10:38 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.