Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Presenting: worst/weird moments in first person shooters, post yours here, it's embarassing, ownage, or just plain strange..
TQQ
post Apr 30 2010, 01:13 PM
Post #1

Justin
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2 244

Active Squad

A friend and I were playing Halo 3 the other day on live, we were on Guardian. we met up with each other in the base with the grav lift, and i threw a plasma 'nade at him. he was throwing one at me the exact second mine landed on him, specifically in his hand. it stuck to his plasma, which he threw at me, which stuck me in the forehead. i blew up and watched him stand next to me turning in circles as i had a delayed respawn, because it counted it (somehow) as a suicide AND a kill for him. so i had to wait, had one of my points taken away (suicide penalty was on 1) and listen to him gloat the rest of the match.

still watching it in theater.

that was bull shit.

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Pizza Guy111
post Apr 30 2010, 11:47 PM
Post #2

Humble Soldier
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 41 986

The Brigade

CoD:MW2
I was in Karachi on a roof (Team Deathmatch) staring down my sight. I was looking at a curious lump, that I wasn't quite certain was either a person's head or just another object. So while I'm having my moment of stupidity, an enemy comes up behind me and continuously switches from crouch/stand and vice versa. (I think people call this "T-bagging"?) So to my surprise, the lump starts suddenly shooting me (Aha, it WAS a person!), and the first thing I see in the killcam is the guy who was behind me, who apparently knifed me.

Ugh, I need to learn to not take my time for everything. facepalm.gif

--------------------
Stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Foxkami
post Jun 11 2010, 09:41 AM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 99 800

Active Squad

funny moment i had was on Halo 3 as well Valhalla map. I was flying the banshee and shooting a guy on a mongoose he heads towards blue base and as he passes the door or the left he explodes and dies the mongoose bounces towards the door as my friend spawns and walks out the door all we heard over the was o sh.. before the mongoose hit him and killed him

--------------------
+Quote Post

Sofia
post Jun 13 2010, 04:56 PM
Post #4

Kimi kara kamikorosu ka?
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 4 379

My darlings <3

My weirdest moment: the flying people glitch in Red Dead Redemption. It's just... weird XD

--------------------
Sofia's Shiny Army

Click this link and help me get a hat!

Avid Onix Fanatic
Random Stuff! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:33 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.