Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Read before you post!

Please make sure to check the GPX+ Help Page before posting!

The GPX+ Help Page has a wealth of information. Please help prevent clutter in this forum by first checking the Help Page before you post a thread.

281 Pages V  « < 276 277 278 279 280 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Quick Question Quick Answer, if you don't want to make a new topic for only one question
Artuditwo
post Feb 16 2022, 03:16 PM
Post #5541

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 262 248

~My favs~

Hello! tongue.gif
Does anyone know how to ''mass click''?
I need i for an exploration, it's says pros know
Do ya'll know?
Thx! wink.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Isla de Monte Cr...
post Feb 17 2022, 02:58 AM
Post #5542

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 27 612

Active Squad

Hello!

This section of the help guide has some in depth detail about Mass Clicking: https://gpx.plus/help/mass-clicking

In general, the best way to click lots of user at once is to go to the Users page and set the options to "View 1000 users (who)" for the first drop down and "have been online today" for the second drop down. and then to choose "300" in the text box next to the "Open" button.

Choosing to show 1000 users and open 300 Pokemon will give you the most, but if you find your computer is struggling with this, you can also try dialling these numbers back.

Once you've clicked "Open" it will show you a pokemon to interact with, and automatically show you another once you've interacted with that one. You can use spacebar to interact with pokemon and eggs faster or the numbers 1-5 to select a specific berry. The numbers correspond to the berry in the order they are displayed and the spacebar always selects a rawst berry.

We call this Mass Clicking because you can easily click hundreds of pokemon in a short space of time this way. Once you get used to the settings available on the user list, I would encourage you to try other ombinations and options to find what works for you.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Lilstar1104
post Feb 26 2022, 06:03 PM
Post #5543

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 262 114

Dead or Alive

Hello! I just came back to the site today - but I've been used to the Berry system for so long that I can't seem to know which Valentine's Day Candy is sour, spicy, dry, sweet, or bitter... Can someone fill me in with an explanation, with or without images? Thank you!
+Quote Post

pumpkinking0192
post Feb 27 2022, 12:56 AM
Post #5544

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 35 141

Active Squad

QUOTE(Lilstar1104 @ Feb 26 2022, 05:03 PM) *
Hello! I just came back to the site today - but I've been used to the Berry system for so long that I can't seem to know which Valentine's Day Candy is sour, spicy, dry, sweet, or bitter... Can someone fill me in with an explanation, with or without images? Thank you!

If you have berries set to stay in the same places (Settings > Randomize berry order > No), the candies are in the same order as berries: sour on the left, then spicy, dry, sweet, and finally bitter on the right.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Jade
post Mar 12 2022, 03:53 PM
Post #5545

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 58 868

My Favorites

Hey there - so I recently decided to start breeding Cosmog. I understand Ditto is it's only partner so I have the two of them together and they "prefer to stay away from each other".

I assume this is by intentional design but - there compatibility is low. That's just normal right?

--------------------
Follow Shay-Shay's flight and he will bring you to a place where eggs and Pokemon need much love.
Shaymin cares, do you?

+Quote Post

pumpkinking0192
post Mar 12 2022, 04:57 PM
Post #5546

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Jade @ Mar 12 2022, 02:53 PM) *
Hey there - so I recently decided to start breeding Cosmog. I understand Ditto is it's only partner so I have the two of them together and they "prefer to stay away from each other".

I assume this is by intentional design but - there compatibility is low. That's just normal right?

Yes, that's normal. If they're of different levels, you can help improve their compatibility by raising them to the same level (too large a level difference will make a pair unable to breed). Other than that, it sounds like you're doing everything right and it's just a matter of waiting for them to slowly produce eggs. More information on the wiki's breeding guide.

--------------------
+Quote Post

garurumon
post Apr 13 2022, 05:35 AM
Post #5547

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 262 502

Active Squad

I want to organize my PC boxes by Pokédex order, but after sorting my Pokémon, saving changes and reloading, it reorders them incorrectly. Am I missing something, or is this a bug?

I'm on mobile and switch between the desktop site and the mobile-optimized one depending on whether I'm using the Berry Feeder or not.
+Quote Post

Level-X
post Apr 15 2022, 01:47 PM
Post #5548

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 170 583

Squad

QUOTE(garurumon @ Apr 13 2022, 05:35 AM) *
I want to organize my PC boxes by Pokédex order, but after sorting my Pokémon, saving changes and reloading, it reorders them incorrectly. Am I missing something, or is this a bug?

I'm on mobile and switch between the desktop site and the mobile-optimized one depending on whether I'm using the Berry Feeder or not.

Sometimes this happens to me too, I'm not even sure what is the cause of it. What I started doing was moving a few Pokemon at a time about a box or so, saving changes, return to the main tab, then back to the PC and repeat. Haven't had any problems since. It's a little more work, but it works out in the end!

--------------------
GPX+ Shiny Tracker (v3.1.1) last updated on Oct. 16, 2023

» » » We can help you a lot quicker through the Discord compared to the Forums! « « «

+Quote Post

Luxray
post Apr 21 2022, 10:36 PM
Post #5549

KadyxCat on PSN.
Group Icon

Member No.: 76 653

Team Kady

Hello! In regards to the coin event currently happening I was able to obtain a Shiny Novelty Voucher. Are we no longer allowed to choose Zergoose? sad.gif
+Quote Post

Rhapsody
post Apr 21 2022, 11:27 PM
Post #5550

you got some nice boulders
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 795

porgeymins

QUOTE(Luxray @ Apr 21 2022, 11:36 PM) *
Hello! In regards to the coin event currently happening I was able to obtain a Shiny Novelty Voucher. Are we no longer allowed to choose Zergoose? sad.gif

You cannot choose Zergoose, Dracowymsy or Bidofo in order to prevent cheesing the Office Wars achievement.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Luxray
post Apr 21 2022, 11:37 PM
Post #5551

KadyxCat on PSN.
Group Icon

Team Kady

QUOTE(Rhapsody @ Apr 22 2022, 12:27 AM) *
QUOTE(Luxray @ Apr 21 2022, 11:36 PM) *

You cannot choose Zergoose, Dracowymsy or Bidofo in order to prevent cheesing the Office Wars achievement.

Ah! I see and understand now thank you. Really wanted a Shiny Feral Zergoose will just have to keep trying. happy.gif
+Quote Post

Shadowsearcher
post Apr 26 2022, 02:15 PM
Post #5552

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 262 566

Active Squad

I was wondering (I'm new here), how do you use a Flame Orb on your Pokemon eggs? A tip said I could use them and I have two but I don't know how to use it.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Luxray
post Apr 26 2022, 08:44 PM
Post #5553

KadyxCat on PSN.
Group Icon

Team Kady

QUOTE(Shadowsearcher @ Apr 26 2022, 03:15 PM) *
I was wondering (I'm new here), how do you use a Flame Orb on your Pokemon eggs? A tip said I could use them and I have two but I don't know how to use it.

Flame Orbs allow you to hatch eggs early. Typically there is a one-hour wait on hatching eggs (from their laid time) and Flame Orbs let you bypass that. They are especially useful on multiplier days when you are hatching eggs faster:)
+Quote Post

Shadowsearcher
post Apr 27 2022, 04:33 PM
Post #5554

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Luxray @ Apr 26 2022, 08:44 PM) *

Flame Orbs allow you to hatch eggs early. Typically there is a one-hour wait on hatching eggs (from their laid time) and Flame Orbs let you bypass that. They are especially useful on multiplier days when you are hatching eggs faster:)

Oh yeah I know that and thanks but I just don't get how to use the item.

--------------------
+Quote Post

pumpkinking0192
post Apr 27 2022, 05:41 PM
Post #5555

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Shadowsearcher @ Apr 27 2022, 04:33 PM) *

You don't "use" the item. If your egg is less than one hour old and at 100% maturity, normally it would not show as hatchable, but if you have a Flame Orb in your inventory it will show as hatchable, and attempting to hatch it will pop up a warning that you'd be expending one of your Flame Orbs in order to hatch it.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Shadowsearcher
post Apr 30 2022, 08:12 PM
Post #5556

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(pumpkinking0192 @ Apr 27 2022, 05:41 PM) *
QUOTE(Shadowsearcher @ Apr 27 2022, 04:33 PM) *

You don't "use" the item. If your egg is less than one hour old and at 100% maturity, normally it would not show as hatchable, but if you have a Flame Orb in your inventory it will show as hatchable, and attempting to hatch it will pop up a warning that you'd be expending one of your Flame Orbs in order to hatch it.

Oh okay thanks!

--------------------
+Quote Post

Miracle
post May 9 2022, 10:34 AM
Post #5557

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 15 952

Active Squad

Honey+ only affects Honey usage at the Egg Shelter, right?

If I tried to sell Honey on a Honey+ day, I would only be able to sell the Honeys I actually own, and if I wanted to evolve Beedrill into Mega Beedrill, that would only use up my actual Honeys, right?

This post has been edited by Miracle: May 9 2022, 10:35 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Level-X
post May 9 2022, 06:04 PM
Post #5558

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 170 583

Squad

QUOTE(Miracle @ May 9 2022, 10:34 AM) *

If I tried to sell Honey on a Honey+ day, I would only be able to sell the Honeys I actually own, and if I wanted to evolve Beedrill into Mega Beedrill, that would only use up my actual Honeys, right?

Yes to all. Though I think if you had no Honey and it was a Honey+ day maybe you could still possibly get a Mega Beedrill since you technically have x999 in your inventory. Could be wrong on that though.

--------------------
GPX+ Shiny Tracker (v3.1.1) last updated on Oct. 16, 2023

» » » We can help you a lot quicker through the Discord compared to the Forums! « « «

+Quote Post

Miracle
post May 15 2022, 11:46 PM
Post #5559

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 15 952

Active Squad

QUOTE(Level-X @ May 9 2022, 07:04 PM) *
QUOTE(Miracle @ May 9 2022, 10:34 AM) *

Yes to all. Though I think if you had no Honey and it was a Honey+ day maybe you could still possibly get a Mega Beedrill since you technically have x999 in your inventory. Could be wrong on that though.

Could someone definitively confirm that Honey+ doesn't allow unlimited MegaBeedrill evolving, please?

This post has been edited by Miracle: May 22 2022, 10:45 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

thatnerdyginger
post Jun 27 2022, 09:17 PM
Post #5560

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 236 813

Active Squad

I don't know if I'm just not seeing it, but when looking at the wiki and FAQ page for the Shine Expansion upgrade they both said you could buy up to 4. In my inventory, it shows that I have one of them. This would be well and good, but the Shine Expansion isn't in my shop anymore. Is there any way to fix this?
Could it have to do with me having over the limit of hunts open because of previous month's type races being part of it?
I'm just confused and don't even know what to do.
+Quote Post

281 Pages V  « < 276 277 278 279 280 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
6 User(s) are reading this topic (6 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 07:50 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.