Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Read before you post!

Please make sure to check the GPX+ Help Page before posting!

The GPX+ Help Page has a wealth of information. Please help prevent clutter in this forum by first checking the Help Page before you post a thread.

278 Pages V  « < 276 277 278  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Quick Question Quick Answer, if you don't want to make a new topic for only one question
Miracle
post Yesterday, 03:16 PM
Post #5541

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 15 952

Active Squad

QUOTE(AlarisLavenda @ Jan 22 2022, 12:20 PM) *
I have a quick question. It's been a while since I've been on the site, and I went to update some stuff and I realized I've forgotten how to customize my User Card (the thing in my signature).

Does anyone know how I can update my User Card? Or is it a long forgotten part of the site now?

Go to the drop-down menu for the Pokémon you wanna showcase on the left and select "Image Codes & Sharing." That'll give you the little user card with different BG options as well as a link for adding Trinkets.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

AlarisLavenda
post Yesterday, 11:17 PM
Post #5542

Chocobo Enthusiast
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 220 777

~ Dream Team ~

QUOTE(Miracle @ Jan 22 2022, 03:16 PM) *
QUOTE(AlarisLavenda @ Jan 22 2022, 12:20 PM) *
I have a quick question. It's been a while since I've been on the site, and I went to update some stuff and I realized I've forgotten how to customize my User Card (the thing in my signature).

Does anyone know how I can update my User Card? Or is it a long forgotten part of the site now?

Go to the drop-down menu for the Pokémon you wanna showcase on the left and select "Image Codes & Sharing." That'll give you the little user card with different BG options as well as a link for adding Trinkets.

Thank you very much! lol.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

278 Pages V  « < 276 277 278
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd January 2022 - 04:25 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2022 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.