Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Pokevore., Meet your doom.
Xychi
post Jul 26 2010, 10:36 PM
Post #1

Scolipede Rider
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 87 632

~

This is a combined roleplay of two roleplays,
"Vore - Private Roleplay" and
"What does a carnivorous Pokémon eat? Other Pokémon."
All of those who were accepted in either roleplay have reserved spots in this one.
All except for Cressie.
But other people are allowed to join, too; there's a character sheet below along with the roleplay rules.

So anyway, here's the plot:
"A group of Pokemon band together in the Kanto region, (yes, it must be Kanto,) nearly all with a taste for other Pokemon. Every day they spend their time seeing who can eat the most Pokemon, including wild Pokemon, pet Pokemon, even trainer-owned Pokemon. This aggresive behavior is shunned by other Pokemon aswell as humans, and as the group becomes more and more known, bold Pokemon and trainers begin to attack the group to stop their cruel habit.

At one point the group experiences a mishap with a legendary Pokemon, and come up with a goal to eat at least one of every legendary Pokemon from each region. Beginning with the five legendaries of Kanto, they then go to Johto and then Hoenn and Sinnoh, hunting down and devouring at least one of each of the known legendary Pokemon. By killing certain Pokemon, though, they unknowingly bring about the destruction of the world and universe, such as the legendaries of Sinnoh especially.

Eventually, though, after losing and gaining group members and resisting the wrath of their enemies, surely and truly they will face the last Pokemon, the almighty most powerful Pokemon in the known universe, Arceus. Quite unfortunately, as the Pokemon responsible for the universe, Arceus will be enraged by the deaths of his creations, and attack in full force at the group of treacherous Pokemon. Finally Arceus will slay the wretched murderers, thus ending their rein of terror and aswell as the roleplay they starred in."

Now with the dramatic plot over, I have some things to say. The roleplay will begin with all of the Pokemon seperate, eventually coming together to form the group, and throughout the no-doubt long roleplay members are free to kill their characters and drop out, whereas others (such as myself) may join in the beginning and then remain in the roleplay untill the end, or anybody may join the roleplay after it has already started such as in another region. Members are allowed to create additional characters anytime in the roleplay, too; also, the roleplay will end with the death of the group of Pokemon by Arceus, an ending I am fully willing to see through to the end. I hope you are, too. Anyway below this I have the rules and character sheet, and in the next post I'll have the accepted characters aswell as the list of legendaries.

~

Rules:
~ Standard Gts+ rules.
~ Biggest rule is to use proper grammer, spelling, punctuation and capitalization. The occasional typo is fine, but i dun want 2 b redin dis crap. Seriously, if you have a Qwerty keyboard, type like it. You're not a hobo. Also, I can't stand stand this: Example:Having no space after a colon.Same with periods.
~ Despite the fact there is killing and such in this roleplay, I don't want to read insanely gory posts about what happened to every internal organ. Keep the shredding of flesh simple, please.
~ Put a link to a friendly mushroom or a Lion Turtle image in your sign-up.

~

Here's the character sheet; enjoy.
CODE
[b]Display Name:[/b] Another term for username. Simple. Include nickname, if any.
[b]Character Name:[/b] Anything you want. Include nickname(s), if any.
[b]Species:[/b] You may use Fakemon or Pokemon from the first four generations. I don't want a Zoroark or Mijumaru or something. Also, you must have at LEAST one carnivorous character for each herbivorous one.
[b]Gender:[/b] Also simple. If you don't know if your Pokemon has a gender, look it up.
[b]Ability:[/b] For Fakemon, make the ability reasonable. No Wonder Guards or whatever.
[b]Moves:[/b] Up to ten, preferably less. I'd advise having ones that aid in eating.
[b]Appearance:[/b] Even if you have a link to a picture, you must have at least two detailed paragraphs. I don't want every Pokemon to have some kind of miscoloration or item of clothing or deformity, too.
[b]Personality:[/b] Entirely optional, and I don't care how simple it is, either.
[b]Biography:[/b] This includes backstory and reason for wanting to eat other Pokemon. Be detailed; at least two paragraphs.

This post has been edited by Mya: Aug 12 2010, 12:17 PM

--------------------
No compy Sundays and I can only update once a day.

Exile Vilify

Stuff (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Xychi
post Jul 26 2010, 11:49 PM
Post #2

Scolipede Rider
Group Icon

~

So here's the reserved/accepted peoples.

Display Name: Mya (click to show)
Display Name: Xires (click to show)
Display Name: Wishful Jirachi (click to show)
Display Name: Maya Fey (click to show)
Display Name: Growlithe Guitarist (GG, Gardie, Wolfy) (click to show)

Okay, now for the Legendary List. Warning: May contain rants.
The Legendary List (click to show)

This post has been edited by Mya: Sep 7 2010, 09:29 AM

--------------------

Exile Vilify

Stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Teshima Junta
post Jul 27 2010, 04:14 AM
Post #3

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 79 361

Active Squad

Do we have to post our character sheets again?

--------------------
I was Maya Fey for a long time and I doubt I'll return to the forums
+Quote Post

Xychi
post Jul 27 2010, 11:52 AM
Post #4

Scolipede Rider
Group Icon

~

Yes. I will do so once I finish working on the second post.

--------------------

Exile Vilify

Stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

FireUmbreon
post Jul 27 2010, 12:51 PM
Post #5

HELLO DIRK DO YOU WANT TO PLAY A GAME tumut
Group Icon

Member No.: 20 025

Best poke couple ever

just a question... what do you mean by "friendly mushroom image in your sign up"?
+Quote Post

Xychi
post Jul 27 2010, 12:59 PM
Post #6

Scolipede Rider
Group Icon

~

Haha, I knew somebody would ask that. Just guess~ I want to see what people put. It needs to be a link to an image, though, not the other way around.

--------------------

Exile Vilify

Stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Jul 27 2010, 01:37 PM
Post #7

Why must all things die...even this?
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 16 447

~HELLO~

So I have to put up my profile again?

Friendly mushrooms are friendly

--------------------
Hey. Dark, Arcy if you see this, you can find me (Wishie) here:
https://www.madisonrenae.com/
https://www.facebook.com/madison.pontenberg/
+Quote Post

Xychi
post Jul 27 2010, 07:27 PM
Post #8

Scolipede Rider
Group Icon

~

Haha! That works just fine~ It's so cute~!

And, yeah~ All you have to do is post it. <3

--------------------

Exile Vilify

Stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Teshima Junta
post Jul 28 2010, 07:43 AM
Post #9

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 79 361

Active Squad

Display Name: Maya Fey
Character Name: Tora
Species: Umbreon
Ability: Syncronize
Moves: Bite, Confuse Ray, Dark Pulse, Sand Attack
Appearance: Tora
She looks like a normal umbreon except she has pink rings and is slightly skinny, despite her diet. She wears a gold necklace and a rainbow bracelet she got from her trainer. She almost always has a scowl on her face.
Personality: She is normally very dark and bitter unless she has come to trust someone. When she has a crush she is secretly obsessive.
Biography: She was born at an eevee farm but she was the different one. She was going to be put down because she was the runt so she hadn't been adopted. The day before she was meant to die, a kind-hearted trainer saved her. She loved him and his other eevee dearly. They traveled around until they evolved into an espeon and an umbreon, because of their coloration, evil people wanted them to find out what gene it was that made them this way. They came with pokemon and weapons, their trainer died trying to protect them, Tora managed to kill one pokemon but there were too many, she hid until they left, when she thought it was safe she looked for the espeon, while she was searching she found a patch of skin with blue fur in it, she knew they had taken him, she didn't know if he was alive. She never saw him again.

She decided the best way to take her anger out on the world was to become a menace. She started to become a wild beast, eating when she was hungry, living in a cave, doing whatever she wanted. She met a small eevee who was also a runt and had been abandoned, she tried to help him but she wasn't a born mother, one freezing cold night, she tried to keep him warm but he was dead by morning. The darkness inside her kept growing, everyone she had ever loved was now dead or gone, she took her anger out on small pokemon, all over the news were reports about myseriously large amounts of pokemon dead. One reporter saw her but no one believed that he had seen a pink-ringed umbreon. She still hunts the prairies by dark but she wants a bigger challenge.

Mushroom

--------------------
I was Maya Fey for a long time and I doubt I'll return to the forums
+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Jul 28 2010, 08:10 AM
Post #10

Group Icon

~HELLO~

Friendly mushrooms are friendly

Display Name: Wishful Jirachi
Character Name: Neko
Species: fakemon (no real species)
Ability: Flash Fire
Moves:Ice Fang, Lava Plume, and Ice Shard
Appearance:
drawin of him
(colored version in my sig)

He is a fox like pokemon that is a basis of fire/ice. Upon the top of his head are two ears that resemble those of Glaceon. His forehead is covered by a tuff of fur as well as his chest. Below the neck, between the shoulders, is the upper band of a set of armor that is per say imbedded within his back. The armor begins as a small strip and then fans out to cover his haunches before wrapping around and connecting to the other side. Located on each hip is a heat source that burns a molten color. Behyond his four tradition styled paws, you reach his tail which happens to be two tails. The tails are each long like an ambipoms and fan out into a three point surface at the end. Inbetween the three are two orbs on each tail that are the same molten color. Between the orbs is a crystal that is the main use of attack.

Biography:
His egg looked something resembling an egg with a gray upper half and a blue lower half. On the top having the two heat sources and a slight glowy white cross on the very top of the egg. He was actually quite a lucky egg and was found by a trainer who loved him from the start. She was able to hatch him and they became the best of partners, defeating eveyr foe.

On one particular day, that partnership hindered, eventually snapping. His trainer had caught a new pokemon, a little eevee to be exact. The eevee was cute and playful, something that he never really was. His new trainer loved the eevee but he felt out of place. The eevee was nice to him and he understood the relationship they all had now but he foudn that the eevee was training more often now and his trainer was using money she had to buy the eevee a stone to evolve but nothing for himself.

Not long after, during the darkness of night, they were all sleeping. They had been traveling all day so they were all tired yet he was awake. He had never been able to be at rest when the eevee was around. That night he found out that his uneasiness was not for no reason. The eevee had been asleep but easily had woken up and then walked from their trainer to him. Once the eevee reahed him it simply scowled and lashed out with its paw. He was confused but did not let that go unnoticed. So he attacked and the eevee responded.

But as anythign would go, the trainer woke up and saw the two fighting. When she broke them up the eevee pretended to be more hurt then it really was and all he could do was glare at the eevee. In the end their trainer was furious and she couldn't believe it but she would have to give him up. So the next day she released him as a small rain was falling. He wouldn't leave though and she had to yell and throw rocks at him.

He never understood why his trainer had treated him so and believed him over hte eevee but that was where his hatred grew. He despised other pokemon from that point on and attacked any that crossed his path, even ones that would most likely beat him. He attacked wild pokemon and captured pokemon, eventually turning on the trainers as well once the confrontations began. Now he is nothign but a rogue with no heart of his own.

This post has been edited by Wishful Jirachi: Aug 7 2010, 09:20 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Xires
post Jul 28 2010, 02:47 PM
Post #11

Tick Tock
Group Icon

Member No.: 97 475

Insect Collect

Display Name: Xires
Character Name: Wren
Species: Mawile
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Moves: Swallow, Crunch, Attract
Appearance: A regular Mawile. Her Stomach distends after a large meal. Uses Mouth on back of head for Vore. The mouth is scarred from Pokemon attempting to escape.((uh...That's it. Really sorry if you were expecting more.))
Personality:She is a merciful Predator that prefers soft vore (swallowing the opponent whole.) She is a very shy individual.
Biography:
She was raised from an egg by a trainer. This trainer became cruel and unjust as time passed. Eventually, Wren became so beaten and abused that she ran away. Eventually, her trainer found her and punished her by feeding her A huge, live Caterpie. Her instincts kicked in, and ever since then, she has been unable to eat anything but other Pokemon.
She found Xires directly after a meal, and took pity on him. Taking him under her wing, she raised him like a son. He watched with interest every time she ate a Pokemon, and He is the only Pokemon she would truly trust. She is almost envious of the fact that he does not need to eat.

Display Name:Xires
Character Name:Xires
Species: Xirall
Ability: Tachyon Glow (Special attack increases each turn)
Moves: Thunder fang, Psyco cut, Vacuum Wave
Appearance: The neon coloration glows in the dark, as does his eyes. A pair of claws that glow are hidden by his front paws. His eyes and neon coloring turn off when he sleeps.
Personality:Truly the odd one, He is an inquisitive Pokemon.
Biography:
It is said that he comes from another planet. Supposedly, he is from beyond this solar system, but nobody knows. He does not eat. He says that this is because he is solar powered, but Wren doubts it. She thinks he sneaks off at night to eat berries.He sleeps very little, but also deeply.
He is an expert on vore, But he prefers to be just an observer. He has written a book on how to avoid being prey, things not to eat, and things that could eat you. He has known Wren for as long as he can remember. He says his species can live to over a thousand years old. he would return to his home planet, If he knew where it was.

Sokka wuvs teh shroom!

This post has been edited by xires: Jul 28 2010, 04:04 PM

--------------------

-Lulled in the countless chambers of the brain, our thoughts are linked by many a hidden chain; awake but one, and in, what myriads rise!-
+Quote Post

Xychi
post Jul 28 2010, 02:53 PM
Post #12

Scolipede Rider
Group Icon

~

Maya Fey:
Despite not having a friendly mushroom, you're accepted~!
Also, you are allowed to have more than four moves.

Wishful Jirachi:
Your character must have a name for others to call him. The ability and moves are also not optional. I also advise to work a little bit harder on your spelling, please~ Otherwise your character sheet is just about accepted, except for the name, ability and moves.
I love your friendly mushroom~ <3

EDIT:
Oops, ninja'd.
Xires, even though I reserved you a spot, you need, need, need to work on your literacy. If you can clean up your character sheet, I'll accept it.

This post has been edited by Mya: Jul 28 2010, 03:00 PM

--------------------

Exile Vilify

Stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Jul 28 2010, 02:59 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

~HELLO~

QUOTE(Mya @ Jul 28 2010, 03:53 PM) *
Maya Fey:
Despite not having a friendly mushroom, you're accepted~!
Also, you are allowed to have more than four moves.

Wishful Jirachi:
Your character must have a name for others to call him. The ability and moves are also not optional. I also advise to work a little bit harder on your spelling, please~ Otherwise you're just about accepted, except for the name, ability and moves.
I love your friendly mushroom~ <3

I noticed that. I didn't have spell check at the time and I didn't read over it again so I never really changed the dumb mistakes so don't worry about spelling. It will be better now that it shows the red line when I mess up again.

mmm.. I didn't know we had to have moves put in. I never decided moves or a name so I will have to think about that.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Xychi
post Jul 28 2010, 03:02 PM
Post #14

Scolipede Rider
Group Icon

~

Okay. That's fine~ Hah, I just got Google Chrome yesterday, and it helps a lot with spell check~

I also edited my previous post for Xires.

--------------------

Exile Vilify

Stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Xires
post Jul 28 2010, 03:10 PM
Post #15

Tick Tock
Group Icon

Insect Collect

OK, I has fixed it up, Ya Knows?

--------------------

-Lulled in the countless chambers of the brain, our thoughts are linked by many a hidden chain; awake but one, and in, what myriads rise!-
+Quote Post

Xychi
post Jul 28 2010, 03:21 PM
Post #16

Scolipede Rider
Group Icon

~

Sigh...
Xires, only proper nouns are capitalized in the middle of a sentence, and there are always spaces after colons except in a ratio. I also requested only links to images, and would like you to use known abilities and moves, despite the fact that your Fakemon is not of this world. Deoxys uses known moves and abilities. I'm sorry about this obsession over these things, but it's just who I am. Sometimes I envy non-OCD people...

The capitalization of proper nouns also goes for Maya Fey and Wishful Jirachi, too, unless you already knew that, Wishful.

--------------------

Exile Vilify

Stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Xires
post Jul 28 2010, 04:00 PM
Post #17

Tick Tock
Group Icon

Insect Collect

Okay!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Xychi
post Jul 28 2010, 05:05 PM
Post #18

Scolipede Rider
Group Icon

~

...Were you going to edit it?

Boredom + Spriting Mood =

I just wanted to try making it~
It has fangs, but you can't see them.

This post has been edited by Mya: Jul 28 2010, 06:48 PM

--------------------

Exile Vilify

Stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

FireUmbreon
post Jul 28 2010, 07:26 PM
Post #19

HELLO DIRK DO YOU WANT TO PLAY A GAME tumut
Group Icon

Member No.: 20 025

Best poke couple ever

Display Name: FireUmbreon
Character Name: Fire
Species: Flame Umbreon
Ability: Synchronize
Moves: Bite, Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Quick attack, Slash, Shadow ball, Double Team and Faint attack.
Appearance: Appearance... he has red rings and green eyes and his claws and fangs are more sharp and powerful... also his wounds heal a bit more quicker than the other Umbreons... but not too quick, also he usually carries a knife...
Personality: He is usually lonely and likes having friends... but is a bit more embarrased when it comes to having a crush to someone.
Biography:
There was a orange colored Eevee egg which somehow makes heat and then soon a orange colored Eevee hatched from it and his Mother was a Espeon and his Father was a Umbreon. Fire was from the Light clan (Espeon), The Fire Clan (Flareon) and The Darkness clan (Umbreon)... (Well there are a few eeveelutions groups that roam johto), He was shy but no Eevee wanted to play with him because they felt that Fire had a vicious, sinister and evil form hidden in his soul. Which has murdered both of his parents at the age of 4 but after killing them he felt sad and and he started to cry because he had murdered his parents and said "I-I am sorry... I didn't want this to happen... but it's now too late" and walked away but didn't stop crying but his parents said that he should be strong... so he stopped being sad and promised to himself that he would never use his evil form unless he was facing very dangerous foes.

He evolved into a Umbreon 10 years later but still feels guilty and it is unknow if he can still enter his evil form or not... but he killed 10 humans in a house and set it on fire. Due to that incident the residents were warned to never approach the Umbreon and flee in case they see him and some of the residents claimed to have seen bodies of dead pikachus around the town, as well some human bodies (Mainly adults)... but he had a trainer for a single year but his trainer let him go away to the wild due to the fear of the citizens to her and since that night he travels around the region searching for new enemies and friends... as well hunting for food which is the main reason for killing pokemon... but due to his depression he sometimes stabs either paw with the knife and mutters something about his own parents while doing that.

Also friendly mushroom.

This post has been edited by FireUmbreon: Aug 14 2010, 09:04 PM
+Quote Post

Xires
post Jul 30 2010, 11:14 AM
Post #20

Tick Tock
Group Icon

Insect Collect

= AWESOMENESS

And I thought I did edit the post. Say, is vore a proper noun, since it describes a particular thing?

This post has been edited by xires: Jul 30 2010, 11:15 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:17 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.