Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
James McMillian
Devolocy
post Dec 10 2008, 07:09 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 3 274

Future Platinum Team

Name: James McMillian
Hometown: Recently: Pewter City, Now: The road

Appearance: James stands at an average height of 5'10" and weighs a slim 145 lbs. He rarely exerts himself so he is a bit weaker than normal so his muscle mass is a little on the slim side. He doesn't care much for physical appearance and finds quality in the mind more-so than the skin. He does find however that a good appearance can present a good first impression so he wears mostly suits despite being (currently) an adventurer. His black hair hangs down to his eyes, but is always kept. His eyes are a cool blue color almost coming off as silver were they not emotionless. Although not always, he can be found wearing his reading glasses most of the time.

Personality: James has always found himself kind of shy and introverted and preferred silence and tranquility over the hustle and bustle of city life. James would often go out of his way to avoid a situation which involved anyone aside from him. However since his mother's recent death, this personality is amplified. One might find talking to a wall would warrant more of a response. Even when engaging in necessary conversation he often resorts to grunts and motions with his eyes over actual conversation. James is hard to get along with since he often forgets he is with someone else when he is focusing on a task.
James likes most things people find boring, such as watching the clouds and reading books. He often drifts off into his own world and gets detached from happenings. He has a talent for music as well and is quite proficient at playing the piano. He also likes to consider himself cultured and well-read and is embarrassed by one of the things he finds most enjoyable, gambling. James hates himself for it, but he loves gambling and risking money. Though this activity is mostly kept to himself and only himself, not even telling his own family of it.

Biography: James was born an only child and raised in an average household with his mother and father. He lived a fairly peaceful life just outside of Pewter City until about he was about eleven years old. His father decided his mother would be fine raising him by herself and so he started again on his pokemon journey. He however did not leave without giving his son a gift. A geodude he had recently captured inside Mt. Moon. James neglected the pokemon however and left it in it's pokeball since he was twelve. He had no interest in pokemon and was more interested in becoming an author. His mother did not decline him this dream and nurtured it.
James grew more and more into the author he was dreaming of. However his mother had turned ill and he dropped what he was doing and spent most of his time taking care of her. She seemed to be getting better so he picked up his career again and started working on his book. However just when things started to look up she took a nose dive and found herself terminal. Saddened, James abandoned his dreams of becoming a great author and looked after her until her dying day. On the day of her death she gave him a letter for his father and news that his father was in the Furoh region. James took the letter with respect and departed to find his father.

Starting Pokemon:

Geodude level 8, Phalanx
Even though this is the closest Pokemon to James, it's still very distant and hates being outside his Pokeball. The nickname came from James' father.

Nidoran(F) level 7, Queen
His mother's Pokemon, This Nidoran is very frisky and hardly listens to orders and dislikes James. This one hates being inside it's pokeball due to the freedom it had running around the house with James' mother.

Items: A letter from his mother, a journal, general supplies and first aid. A pokedex that his father had left behind. Several thousand poke(dollars?) that he inherited from his mother.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Troy Bolton
post Dec 10 2008, 09:44 PM
Post #2

Bet On Me
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 282

Active Squad

Sorry mate, check out the Profile Template again. It asks a certain question.

The answer can be found elsewhere. noes.gif

--------------------
[align=center]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Devolocy
post Dec 10 2008, 10:30 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 274

Future Platinum Team

My bad, i did the template by memory, with surprising accuracy I might add. Do you want me to PM you the answer or... how should I go about this?

--------------------
+Quote Post

Troy Bolton
post Dec 10 2008, 11:02 PM
Post #4

Bet On Me
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 282

Active Squad

I figure just PM me, you did very well, it's just to make sure people read the rules.

--------------------
[align=center]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 02:25 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.