Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
The Wild Chills and Thrills of the Safari., ...Please don't tell me the thing just broke down.
Rasu
post Jan 23 2011, 03:09 PM
Post #1

Get-A-Load-Of-This-Guy Cam
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 19 272

Active Squad

"We'll be arriving at the Safari Zone in approximatively twenty-five minutes." a loud voice echoed through the large hallways, recreation areas and deck of the ship. Trainers of all kind were scattered through it, some sick, others minding their own business. Among them was Tyson Ealdwine, admiring the water as the boat passed by it with incredible speed ease. Schools of Remoraid, Sharpedo and even Mantines who jumped out of the water and started to glide in mid-way were some of the things that most of the trainers were admiring. Down under, an huge, wide shadow could be seen, moving a long with the ship. A trainer next to Tyson pulled out of his Pokedex and let the machine analyze the being in question.

Wailord, the Float Whale Pokémon. Wailord is the largest Pokémon yet discovered. When diving out of the water in pursuit of its prey, it makes quite an impressive sight.

The kid got surrounded by people who proceeded to "Woaaaaah" at the information and image the Pokedex gave out. Quite a useful machine, more useful than walking around with an encyclopedia like Tyson did. He always wanted a Pokedex but having no idea where or how to obtain one he had to settle with the book. Hopefully he'd get one someday, somehow.

"We're arriving at the Safari Zone in five minutes. Please get your luggage ready. We hope you enjoyed your trip and thank you for choosing the S.S. Wild Waters. Have a rest of a good day" the microphone echoed once again through all of the ship, trainers cheering at the announcement and leaving to get their bags. Now with less people on the deck Tyson looked around. Liz and Zach were nowhere to be found but he was certain that they heard the shout-out and would meet him later on.

The boat started to slow down and eventually came to a stop on the harbor. Eager trainers awaited for the ramp to be set and the gates to open so that they could go out an explore the Safari Zone and when the ramp was set it looked like the last day of school. Kids running around, excited for the new stuff they'd find. As Tyson began to walk away a small muffled "Chiko!" stopped him. Looking back and down was Lícia with yet another flyer, this one, however, was more of an informative one than to advertise something. Tyson grabbed it, thanking the Chikorita in the meanwhile and read it.

"Available Unova species at the Safari, uh? This could come in handy." lifting his head from the flyer he managed to locate Zach and Liz, waving at them and saying "Next stop, the Resort!".

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

DJSanders
post Jan 23 2011, 03:36 PM
Post #2

PANE
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 096

PANE

Blue water as far as the eye could see, a faint breeze blowing toward your face. Could anything be more beautiful?

"We're arriving at the Safari Zone in five minutes. Please get your luggage ready. We hope you enjoyed your trip and thank you for choosing the S.S. Wild Waters. Have a rest of a good day" the microphone awakened David from his daydream. "Well it's about time we get off this boat" David mumbled to himself as he looked at everyone on board around him. Aside from another dark headed boy about David's age he was probably the tallest passenger on the floor.

Well we're almost there buddy, let's see what Pokémon we can find around here... David thought as his eyes were focused on Charmander's Pokéball as he ship approached the island.

This post has been edited by DJSanders: Jan 23 2011, 03:37 PM

--------------------
Btw! I am Saved of Grace aka The Sexy DJSanders aka Ying Yang.. You all know me I'm not new

Click!

+Quote Post

switzerIand
post Jan 23 2011, 03:37 PM
Post #3

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 87 601

Hunter's Party

"We're arriving at the Safari Zone in five minutes. Please get your luggage ready. We hope you enjoyed your trip and thank you for choosing the S.S. Wild Waters. Have a rest of a good day." Zach stood in his tiny room, stuffing his bag as he readied for departure. He checked his pockets and utility belt, seeing if he forgot anything.
"Phone." Check. "Ipod." Check. "Pokeballs." Check. He exited the room, locking it as he left, and started down the hallways, with his bag over his shoulder.

"Thank you for choosing the S.S. Wild Waters," a perky receptionist said as he handed in his room key. Zach nodded and walked out to the deck, noticing a bunch of youngsters racing to get off the boat. Amongst them was Tyson, waving at him. "Hey, Tyson!" Zach said as he walked over, looking around. "Pretty busy, huh? Where's Liz?"

--------------------
+Quote Post

Dragonwish2
post Jan 24 2011, 04:00 PM
Post #4

Take a story and craft it well...
Group Icon

Member No.: 63 755

PANE Team

Liz loved the sea wind. She missed it, and it was like being home again. The rocking the boat calmed her nerves too. Her pokemon played on the deck, though roil had fallen sea sick and was not faring well on the boat. Oshawott stood by Liz, in a trance from the water. "We're arriving at the Safari Zone in five minutes. Please get your luggage ready. We hope you enjoyed your trip."

Liz walked into her room and grabbed her things, though it wasn't much; a small brown square suitcase, a grey bag, and a small blue duffel bag with various things. Liz lifted them up and returned her pokemon, though one ball remained empty. Liz looked around, frantic. She spotted him in the water, swimming towards shore.

Liz waited for the boat to land before running to him. He ran screaming onto the island, a sharpedo in his wake. Liz returned him and ran, spotting her friends. She heard Zach ask where she was.

"I'm right here." Liz tapped his shoulder gently. "I had to chase after Oreo. He had jumped into the water the instant we got off the boat." She tapped the friend ball on her belt. "I managed to return him after a shark pokemon chased him ashore." She walked up to the receptionist and pulled out her trainer card.

"Liz Shir, I'm here for the 3-day package deal." The receptionist nodded and typed some things into the computer before handing her a key. Liz turned back to Tyson and Zach. "This place is packed, or is just me? We're lucky we got here when we did. I bet this place will be full in less than a week." She took a phamplet from the front desk. "Unova pokemon, huh? I like the sound of that." She glanced around. "So where do you want to head first?"

This post has been edited by Dragonwish2: May 28 2011, 09:16 AM

--------------------
Pane (click to show)

Percentages and Truths (click to show)
+Quote Post

Pokefan209
post Jan 25 2011, 06:48 AM
Post #5

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 69 941

Kenz's Squad (PANE)

Kenz was nervous, to say the least. She was walking toward the desk, about to enter the Safari Zone, and she was nervous. Why? Because she had heard frightful tales of people who were destroyed by a tribe of evil pokemon eaters, or people savaged by pokemon. Take a deep breath, she thought. Just stay calm. She held her head higher, and walked up to the lady at the front desk.

"Kenz Issone, the three-day package deal?" she asked. With the lady's nod, she walked to her room. A deep green, with a small note with a Pidgeotto design on top on her bed. Hmm, Kenz thought, picking it up.

Dear Kenz,

I miss you so much. It took me a while just to get this note into your room. The room service wasn't swayable at first, but after I told them I'm Falkner, they put this on your bed. I just sent this note to say I love and miss you, and also to say that I'll be judging a Pokeringer competition in Gigarte soon! By the time you get this note, it will be 7 months until the competition. I hope you come and compete. I need to ask you something very important.

Love,
Falkner

Kenz screamed with joy. She was going to see her beloved again! She folded the note, careful not to ruin it, and slid it into her pocket. Racing back to the entry, she spotted some people about her age, and waved to them. "Hello, I'm Kenz. Kenz Issone," she stuttered, racing up to them. "Mind if I tag along? I'm using the three-day package deal."

This post has been edited by Pokefan209: Jan 25 2011, 04:01 PM

--------------------
<------ by NINJAWIGGLYTUFF

90% of teens would die if MySpace had a system failure and crashed. If you are part of the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this into your signature.
75% of Roleplayers don't care about doing a good job at Roleplaying. If you are one of the 25% of roleplayers who really cares, copy and paste this into your signature.
80% of all males think girls can't do foot ball or boxing. If you're a girl or boy who thinks girls can kick butt, copy and paste this into your signature.
+Quote Post

DJSanders
post Jan 25 2011, 05:09 PM
Post #6

PANE
Group Icon

PANE

"Mind if I tag along? I'm using the three-day package deal", then BOOM. David was knocked off balance a small girl running down the hall. She took most of the impact because David weighed at least eighty or ninety more pounds than she did. As she was about to fall David caught her arm and said "Easy there, are you okay?" She looked up at him with a dazed look in her eyes.

Wow, I hope she's okay. She ran out of nowhere. David thought as he looked around. A few more trainers around looking on to see what happened. "Do you need to see a doctor?"

--------------------
Btw! I am Saved of Grace aka The Sexy DJSanders aka Ying Yang.. You all know me I'm not new

Click!

+Quote Post

Pokefan209
post Jan 25 2011, 05:16 PM
Post #7

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Kenz's Squad (PANE)

BAM! Kenz suddenly felt what it was like to be plowed down by a cement truck. A very tall, talking cement truck. She started falling back, only to be saved by the man's extended arm. Well, not really a man yet. He looked about 16. She regained her composure, and slid out of his grasp.

"No, no! I'm fine. Thanks and sorry. Um...what's your name?" She asked, trying to ignore the people that started crowding around them. Diverting her eyes from the staring people, she glanced at the room pass in his hand. 5A. "Hey!" she realized. "We're sharing a room!"

--------------------

90% of teens would die if MySpace had a system failure and crashed. If you are part of the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this into your signature.
75% of Roleplayers don't care about doing a good job at Roleplaying. If you are one of the 25% of roleplayers who really cares, copy and paste this into your signature.
80% of all males think girls can't do foot ball or boxing. If you're a girl or boy who thinks girls can kick butt, copy and paste this into your signature.
+Quote Post

DJSanders
post Jan 25 2011, 05:21 PM
Post #8

PANE
Group Icon

PANE

"Good, can you stand?" David said as he was looking down at her shaky knees. "I'm David by the way, do you think you could show me where the room is at? It looks like you may need to sit down anyway" David looked around as the glances from all the other people started to advert to different directions.

--------------------

Click!

+Quote Post

Pokefan209
post Jan 25 2011, 05:36 PM
Post #9

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Kenz's Squad (PANE)

"Oh, yeah, I'm fine," Kenz repeated with a wave of her hand. She gestured for him to follow, and they walked down the hall exactly five doors, before coming to the door marked 5A. Sliding her key in front of the scanner, she opened the door into their room. Sitting down on her bed, she began unpacking her things. Five identical shirts, 2 pairs of jeans, some sweatpants, 3 sets of pjs, some....undergarnments, her toothbrush, her hairbrush, and of course, her custom-made stationary. It was bordered with all kinds of different Flying-type pokemon, a farewell gift from Falkner. She sent both of her pokemon out.

Pidee, her Pidgey, fell onto the pillow and fell asleep. It had been a long journey on the ship, and he was tired. Caterpie, on the other hand, stood between Kenz and the stranger. He was very protective, and very wary about the newcomer.

"Don't mind Caterpie," Kenz laughed. "He won't bother you." Standing up, she changed her tone to a more serious one. "Okay, you don't touch my stuff, and I won't touch yours. Clear?"

--------------------

+Quote Post

DJSanders
post Jan 25 2011, 05:48 PM
Post #10

PANE
Group Icon

PANE

Oh, she's a protective one I see David thought to himself as he smirked. "Sure no problem, I won't touch anything. It's okay buddy I won't hurt you or Kenz." David turned to his noticeably smaller suitcase and began to unpack his few possessions.

"You should meet my friends now. Charmander, Gator, Pikachu come out!" as he threw the red and white balls in the air. The Caterpie backed away a few paces at the sound of David's loud voice. Charmander stood beside David looking at his surroundings as Crock did a little dance at the sight of other people. Pikachu sniffed the air and looked at Kenz with interest but kept its distance because the Caterpie mirrored his every move.

This post has been edited by DJSanders: Jan 26 2011, 04:20 PM

--------------------

Click!

+Quote Post

Rasu
post Jan 25 2011, 05:51 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

Active Squad

It was simply amazing. The huge, white hotel resort stood magnificently in the middle of perfectly arranged gardens with a beautiful fountain shooting out water with immense grace. Flocks of Pidgeys flew in the air, Roselias filled the gardens with their beautiful roses and trainers filled the buildings. Astonishing, to say the least. And all that free for three days with the simple flash of a trainer license.

After locating the entrance (and Lícia who had been chasing a wild Budew for some reason) Tyson entered the Resort, only to find out that the interior was equally amazing. Clean, full of trainers and Pokemon he had never seen before. These are what he presumed to be the "rare Unova Pokemon" as described in the pamphlet Lícia found on the boat. He took a quick glimpse at it after noticing an interesting specimen.

"I guess that's a Gigalith. Interesting fella it i- Holy sweet mother of Arceus, now that thing is badass!" he interrupted himself after noticing an even more awesome Pokemon. Red, blue and white covered its body, a magnificent crown of feathers rested on its head and a sharp beak and talons shined with the room's light. Tyson was admiring the most beautiful Pokemon he had ever seen. A Braviary, an eagle like Pokemon that could easily carry a fully grown man on his back.

"So where do you want to head first?"

"...Uh? Oh! Right! I just want to go to the room and unpack. You requested a room for three, right?" Tyson looked back at the Valiant Pokemon and swore that someday he'd get one of those.

"Anyways, shall we get a move on?"

--------------------
+Quote Post

Dragonwish2
post Jan 25 2011, 06:00 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

PANE Team

Liz slammed her palm into her forehead. "Sorry!" She went back to the desk. "Can I get a room for three?" The receptionist nodded and switched her key with three new ones. Liz walked back swiftly to the group. "Here we go, room 4A." She pulled out the phamplet she grabbed and flipped to the map of the resort. "This place is incredible! All of these new pokemon... This is awesome!"

She glanced around at the strange new pokemon. "Uh, 4A is just upstairs, just follow me." Liz put the phamplet in her pocket, grabbed her bags and headed for the elevator (after waiting for them to follow). The elevator moved up a floor and let them out. "Hmm.. 4A, here it is." She unlocked the door with her key and went inside. There sat two beds, a door to what was likely the bathroom, a table with a pair of chairs, and a great view of the ocean.

Liz set her bags on one of the beds and opened one up. Inside was her bathroom utensils, undergarments, Pokedex, camera, journal, and bathing suit. She unpacked them and let out her pokemon. Ryan just walked over to the window and sat on the balcony, meditating. Oreo immediatly ran onto the balcony and leapt above the rail in a dive towards the ocean just to ram into a screen. Serena leapt out with a few loops in the air before landing on one of the chairs. Greg went to Liz's other bag and opened it up with his teeth.

Liz sighed as clothes tumbled out. She put up her various outfits away before glancing at the clock. "So do you want to hit the... Holy miltank!" Liz read the phamplet to see there was a large pool and hot tubs. "They have a pool and hot tubs!" She smiled at Zach and Tyson.

This post has been edited by Dragonwish2: Apr 30 2011, 09:33 AM

--------------------
Pane (click to show)

+Quote Post

Pokefan209
post Jan 25 2011, 06:09 PM
Post #13

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Kenz's Squad (PANE)

After unpacking the rest of her bags, Kenz layed back, content with the thrill of finally having a bed. She had been sleeping in a tent, cooking gumbo and soup for the past week. Now she had a bed and room service; plus, a complementary breakfast! Sweet! She quickly got bored staring at the ceiling, though, and collected her two pokemon in her arms before heading out the door. In an afterthought, she turned around and said to her roomie, "I'm going to go visit the neighbors in 4A. You want to come?"

Pidee was still dozing, and squacked at the rude awakening. But once he realized he was in Kenz's safe arms, he smiled and cuddled close to her. Caterpie stared intently at Pikachu, and surveyed the room from a higher point aka Kenz's arms to make sure there were no threats for her. Kenz started thinking about pokemon battles, and how desperatly she wanted Caterpie to evolve. He was right on the brink, too! She snapped her head back into reality, and waited for David to respond.

--------------------

+Quote Post

DJSanders
post Jan 25 2011, 06:14 PM
Post #14

PANE
Group Icon

PANE

David looked around making sure he didn't forget anything. "Well that sound like a good idea to me, lets go" he said with a smile. David walked past Kenz, keeping his distance form the Caterpie but then stopped in his tracks. "I did forget something, everyone return." Three beams of red light returned the Pokémon to their respective balls. "Well that's everything, after you" David said to Kenz as he held the door open for her.

This post has been edited by DJSanders: Jan 25 2011, 06:15 PM

--------------------

Click!

+Quote Post

Pokefan209
post Jan 25 2011, 06:20 PM
Post #15

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Kenz's Squad (PANE)

"Thanks, David," Kenz smiled as she walked out the door. She took a big step forward, and was face to face with 4A. She knocked on the door with a firm, but not too loud, rap. As she waited, she took the liberty of putting her pokemon back in her pokeballs. Some people weren't as open with their pokemon as she was. She let her mind wander, and thought of the great flying Pokemon she would catch here. She really looked forward to finding a Tropius. That was her big prize.

--------------------

+Quote Post

switzerIand
post Jan 25 2011, 09:41 PM
Post #16

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 87 601

Hunter's Party

Zach casually walked into the room, surveying the area. Bland walls, bland beds, bland everything. He guessed it was to make people want to go out into the resort. Zach walked out onto the deck, overlooking the whole Safari Zone. There was a Mantine-shaped pool surrounded by hot tubs below the deck, with many trainers and their Pokemon enjoying the water. "Such a great view," Zach said gazing out at the Safari Zone, filled with wide open planes, luscious forests, soothing waters, and a great mountain. He turned around and took his bag off of his shoulder, placing it on the bed closest to the balcony as he released his 3 Pokemon out of their Pokeballs. Blaze and Spark excitingly ran out to the balcony, while Bones made himself at home by immediately hopping onto Zach's bed and taking a nap. Zach took his clothes out of his bag and neatly placed them, a couple of shirts and shorts, a bathing suit, and a nice shirt, into one of the dressers adjacent across from his bed. He also removed out his deodorant, showering gel, and toothbrush/toothpaste and placed them in the bathroom.

"So, now that we've unpacked, what's next?"

--------------------
+Quote Post

Dragonwish2
post Jan 26 2011, 05:48 PM
Post #17

Group Icon

PANE Team

"Well, we could hit the pool, the Safari Zone, or Wynaut Way- Hmm?" Liz stopped as a sudden knocking interrupted her. She rose and walked over to the door, opening it with a click! There stood two people, a 16 year old boy and what looked like a girl her own age. Liz blinked in surprise. "Hi there." Ryan got up and walked over, surverying the new people at the door behind Liz. She glanced down and smiled. "Sorry, Ryan is.. curious."

Oreo immediatly took notice of the duo and flipped off the chair, though sadly landed on his tail. He grabbed it and yelped in pain, while Serena seemed to laugh at him. Oreo glared and shot a thin stream of water. Liz glanced over her shoulder and groaned. "Knock it off or I'll put you in your pokeballs!" They both stopped and sat obediently. Liz turned back to the two at the door. "So, need something?"

This post has been edited by Dragonwish2: May 28 2011, 09:17 AM

--------------------
Pane (click to show)

+Quote Post

Pokefan209
post Jan 26 2011, 07:06 PM
Post #18

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Kenz's Squad (PANE)

Kenz blinked at Liz. At least someone around was her age! She smiled, and chuckled at the bickering pokemon behind Liz. She obviously loved her pokemon, Kenz thought, or she wouldn't let them out of their pokeballs. Should Kenz let out her pokemon? No. Maybe after she knew these people better. She turned back to Liz, having been lost in her thoughts again. "So, need something?" Liz had asked.

"N-no! Nothing!" When Kenz realized how stupid she sounded (she came over to their room to ask for nothing?), she corrected herself, "I mean...well...uh...I just came over to say hi, and um, meet my neighbors." Kenz scratched the back of her head in an embarrased way. "May I come in?" she finally asked.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Dragonwish2
post Jan 27 2011, 05:42 PM
Post #19

Group Icon

PANE Team

"May I come in?" the girl asked. Liz blinked. "Oh, sorry!" She stepped out of the door way and beckoned the two in. She sat on her bed, Oreo leaping into her lap. "I'm Liz. These are my pokemon Oreo, Serena the taillow, Ryan... you've already met him, and Greg my growlithe." Liz glanced at her firey dog pokemon and could have sworn he was smiling at the guests. "This is Zach and Tyson." Liz nodded towards them. "What's your guy's names?"

This post has been edited by Dragonwish2: May 28 2011, 09:17 AM

--------------------
Pane (click to show)

+Quote Post

Rasu
post Jan 27 2011, 07:33 PM
Post #20

Group Icon

Active Squad

"hot tubs" was enough to make the Heavy Ball on Tyson's belt to open on it's own and reveal Gobi followed by his usual "Poootas". The Hippopotas turned around and faced Tyson with a curious "Po?", only to have Lícia respond to it's question. After several "Chiko"'s and "Potas" the Hippo Pokemon headed to one of the beds, failing to climb it with his stubby legs and turned to Tyson again with another "Po.". Tyson sighed, picking up the rather heavy but small Pokemon from the floor and placing it on the bed.

"Well, may as well just let Tyrogue out!" he grabbed a new, shiny Level Ball and tossed it in the air after maximizing it. The ball burst open mid-air and the Scuffle Pokemon materialized on the carpet floor with his usual bow like stance. Like Gobi, he looked around somewhat confused but eventually relaxed and sat down near the bed, somewhat glaring at the nearby sleeping Houndour. Lícia followed Tyson around, like she always did and after everybody released their Pokemon the room now looked like the Safari Zone itself.

As if the room wasn't crowded enough someone was now knocking on the door. While Liz went to open it Tyson took the chance to unpack his stuff. He took out an extra pair of t-shirts - one white, one black - , a pair of pants and the rest of his stuff, placing them on the bed along with his black and blue jacket.

"This is Zach and Tyson." Liz said from behind, making Tyson wonder what the heck was happening. Two more people were in the room, a girl about the same age as Liz and a guy who seemed to be in his sixteens. The more the merrier, he guessed?

"Hey, what's up." Tyson nodded "Sorry for the mess, just though we'd let our Pokemon relax a bit after the boat ride. I take it that you're our neighbors?" Tyson asked the two strangers before sitting on the bed, carefully not to disturb Gobi.

--------------------
+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:17 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.