Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Closed TopicStart new topic
Comments on Profile
Bugpy
post Aug 17 2010, 07:10 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 60 248

Favourites

Face it, not everyone who uses the site, fully uses the forum. I only really come on for updates and a bit of help. So I was thinking, maybe you could install a system where users can write comments on other users (maybe people only in their Pal Pad) profiles, by Profiles I mean their egg profiles. Maybe in a separate tab or something.

Users can be given the option to report any messages they don't like using a simple link to admin process?

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

bijoukaiba
post Aug 17 2010, 09:59 PM
Post #2

Proud NB Gator & writer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 45 767

My Sapphires

Or, on the profile page, they could opt to send them a PM...

And at least with PMs, it's private. If you wrote someone a message saying, "Hey, thanks for breeding that novelty for me!" in public, it could lead to the breeder getting a lot of breeding requests. Unless, of course, it was limited to only people in your Pal Pad being able to see said messages. But still, it's much easier to just use the PM system we have now. (After all, a little icon shows up when you do get PMs)

--------------------

I BLEED ORANGE AND BLUE!
+Quote Post

Icicle
post Aug 17 2010, 10:56 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 18 407

Active Squad

QUOTE(bijoukaiba @ Aug 17 2010, 10:59 PM) *
Or, on the profile page, they could opt to send them a PM...

And at least with PMs, it's private. If you wrote someone a message saying, "Hey, thanks for breeding that novelty for me!" in public, it could lead to the breeder getting a lot of breeding requests. Unless, of course, it was limited to only people in your Pal Pad being able to see said messages. But still, it's much easier to just use the PM system we have now. (After all, a little icon shows up when you do get PMs)

This.

GPX+ is only one aspect of GTS+ which came before GPX+. We really do encourage users to use the forums as well as GPX+ and there is no need to add features to GPX+ that already exist on the forums.

--------------------

flight rising: IcicleKurai | Twitch: icicledust
twitter: icicledust_ | instagram: incendiary.wit
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 06:45 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.