Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
11 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Kanto Mew Mew! Please read the first post!, Like Tokyo Mew Mew, but with a Pokemon twist!
Nickle4aPickle
post Jun 28 2009, 10:13 PM
Post #1

The one who left, but has come back!
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 8 566

Active Squad

.:*:.NEW RP FORUM HERE!.:*:.
No more applications or RPing here at GTS+ for KMM. Go to the new board instead!

[insert RP banner here!]
KMM RP Thread!

We are no long accepting applications for Hybrids! We are still accepting applications for scientists and other characters, though! Be creative! ;D

Story Overview:
Team Rocket was known for it's experiments with Pokemon DNA. Even after its downfall, some of the scientists continued their research. One day, the lead scientist, Prof. Rose, had an idea - why not combine Pokemon DNA with a human? She volunteered her own daughter, Kali, for the project, mixing her DNA with that of a Vaporeon. The experiment was a success, and Kali was transformed into a super-powered human hybrid. She could perform Pokemon attacks like Hydro Pump and Brine, and she was rejuvenated whenever she submersed herself in water.

Prof. Rose wanted more of these powerful hybrids, so she sent out scouts to find worthy candidates. The scouts would periodically comes back to the Main Lab at Viridian City with their finds. With the aid of her faithful scouts, her master plan of taking over the world was slowly becoming reality.

What she didn't realize was that Kali just wanted her mother back. She did not like this maniac that took her mom's place, that treated her like a number instead of a daughter. Kali knew she couldn't take down the large team of scientists by herself, so she decided to wait for more hybrids to be made. "I'll do my best to convince them that this isn't right! We'll turn against these madmen and make them see that this is wrong!"

Your Task:
Create a character that will try to sway the fate of the world to their liking. You can create a hybrid, a scientist, a disgruntled citizen, etc... Let your imagination run free!

Rules/Info:
~ All character submissions must use the "character sheet" I have provided below.
~ All characters must be approved by myself.
~ No legendaries. For the record, I personally do not count Phione, Spiritomb, and Rotom as legendaries, so they're acceptable (this goes for any random trainers you may come up with as well!).
~ You must be literate. I cannot stress this enough! No 1337 speak, no "chatspeak," none of that will be tolerated. Occasional spelling mistakes are OK (we all make mistakes), but please do your best to run your post through a spell checker (or if you have Firefox, it should be spell checking automatically) before hitting the "submit"/"Make new post" button!
~ To show that you read the rules, please make sure you have "All hail Prof. Rose!" somewhere in your post with your application. ;D
~ No whining that you didn't get in! So long as applications are still being accepted, feel free to edit your character's profile, fix mistakes, etc and re-submit it! If you do re-submit your profile, please either PM it to me, or just post saying "I edited my profile" or something of the like.
~ Any profiles that feature art that you did not create will be disqualified and you will be banned from taking part in this RP with any character! There's only one thing I take more seriously than grammar/spelling and that's art theft. Using art that you did not create to represent an RP character is indeed art theft! This point will not be disputed, so don't even think of bringing it up. Oh, and I will be asking for proof if you do include art. ; )
Exceptions:
---- Sprite edits that either you made or someone on this forum made specifically for you! Please provide a link to their shop/thread in which you requested the sprite.
---- A commission you paid for, or a request that was made specifically for you.
~ More rules/tid-bits of info will be added as needed!

Character Sheet: (Delete the bits of info in ()s)
CODE
[b]I Want to Join![/b]
[b]Character's Name:[/b] (At least the first name, but preferably first and last)
[b]Character's Gender:[/b]
[b]Character's Home Town:[/b] (Can be from any town in Kanto or Johto (since they are connected), or the Sevii Islands)
[b]Character's Age:[/b] (It can be an absolute number along with a birth date if you want, but I know a lot of people like to have characters that don't really have a set age.  So if that's the case, then just say what age they appear to be)
[b]Character's Appearance:[/b] (Remember, no stolen art!  Please be very descriptive!)
[b]Character's Role:[/b] (hybrid, scientist, etc)
[b]Character's Background and Personality:[/b] (What's their story?  What are they like?)
[b]Anything else we should know?:[/b]

Example Profile:
I Want to Join!
Character's Name: Kali Rose
Character's Gender: Female
Character's Home Town: Viridian City
Character's Age: 14, born March 18th
Character's Appearance: Long straight strawberry-blond hair that she keeps in a ponytail, bright icy-blue eyes, slim build, average height. When in her Hybrid form, she grows the Vaporeon ears, neck frill, and "mermaid" tail (but she still has legs). Her Hybrid uniform is the same blue as a Vaporeon's skin, and consists of a halter top and capris. There are dark blue accents, and she wears dark blue flat Mary Janes. She also wears dark blue fingerless gloves.
Character's Role: Hybrid
Hybrid's Pokemon DNA: Vaporeon
Hybrid Powers: Hydro Pump, Brine, Surf (but she can't carry anyone across water), Haze, Acid Armor, Aurora Beam, Last Resort (literally! If she ever uses this, she'll die! noes.gif ). Also has the Ability Water Absorb.
Character's Background and Personality: She is Prof. Rose's only child. She has a great sense of justice and what is right and wrong. She wants to stop her mother and return to a happy life at home.
Anything else we should know?: She's the leader of the Hybrids. 8D;

Accepted Profiles (click to show)

Good luck, and have fun. grin.gif

This post has been edited by Nickle4aPickle: Aug 23 2009, 06:29 PM

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Runi
post Jun 29 2009, 08:30 AM
Post #2

And take me away, make it okay; I swear I'll behave .
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 15 900

Just s t a y close

I have a question before i sign up:
What proof exactly are you looking for when you want us to indeed prove that we drew the art?

I'll be putting my profile up later, in about...6 hours? Would you mind if i reserved a hybrid during this time?

--------------------
☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

Thank you to Shirogane for my personal photo ! See here to see more of her work!
Thanks also to Doctor Octopus for the punny bar >w<

+Quote Post

Profe
post Jun 29 2009, 08:59 AM
Post #3

Lavender Water
Group Icon

Member No.: 36 050

Eggs

I Want to Join!
Character's Name: Lyon Momochi (sometimes called Momo as a 'cute' nickname)
Character's Gender: Male
Character's Home Town: Saffron City
Character's Age: September 16th 1993 (15 years old)
Character's Appearance: (see spoiler tag in my signature)
Hybrid's Pokemon DNA: Dustox
Hybrid Powers: Can use Psybeam, Silver Wind and Bug Buzz, slowly heals during the nighttime (similar effect to Moonlight), generates barriers for short periods of time (Light Screen/Protect). Lastly, can send enemies into temporary confusion by messing with their minds (Confusion). As combat aid, Lyon carries around a pair of Chinese fans through which he channels his abilities.
Character's Background and Personality: Was once a trainee of Sabrina, the Saffron City Gym Leader, but left to pursue his dream of participating in the Kanto League. Along his travels with his Pokemon partner, Dustox, he met Professor Rose who told him about the Hybrid Project she was working on and Lyon offered to his services. His role model is none other than Elite Four Lucian. Also, Lyon's mood can change at extreme lengths ranging from a kindhearted soul to a crafty individual
Anything else we should know?: It takes a while for Lyon to trust people due to past experiences with Saffron City citizens...

By the way...ALL HAIL PROF. ROSE!

This post has been edited by xGVx: Aug 5 2009, 03:17 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Glass Pixie
post Jun 29 2009, 10:16 AM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 24 389

Burn, baby, Burn.

Gah.
I want to join.
This actually sounds really exciting!
I'm going to try to put up a profile. > w <

--------------------
My babies~♥

Personality Quizzes (click to show)

Kanto Mew Mew RP Character (click to show)
+Quote Post

Marquis de Lafay...
post Jun 29 2009, 11:27 AM
Post #5

Tsktsk! Stupid Denmark! C< C'mere!
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 189

SKITTY!SCOTTY&Ciaran.

8D
YESSSS.
THE ONLY SHOUJO I LIKE, AND POKEMON.

I shall be joining~ <3

And, what if we gave credit to the artist, or said "artist unknown, but I didn't draw it"? I'm just asking, as I might just describe him.

...It feels so wrong putting a man in this.
He'll just wear frills. XD;

--------------------
[align=center]
PANE Profile
Reino Mortensen.

Current RP: Nocturnal Hunt.

DeviantART || SeizeHetalia RP || Abattoir Asylum (RP) || The Amazing Picture in my Avatar
AAAAH waiting to change my name to Ciaran Olsen with a burning passion like woah on a boat
I USE ONE-EYED EMOTES. GET THE FUCK OVER IT. Thank you. .>

[spoiler=YOU GET CANDY IF YOU CLICK THIS SPOILER OPEN][/spoiler]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Nickle4aPickle
post Jun 29 2009, 02:22 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

Active Squad

@ Runi: If it's traditional art, then a photo of either: yourself holding the original piece (feel free to blur out your face), or a photo if it with a hand-made sign stating "Made by [your user name here] at GTS+"

If it's digital, then a screen shot of it in the program it was made in where we can see the different layers (because only the original artist would have that file!).

@ xGVx: Looks good so far! ^___^

@ VirulentPixie: Can't wait to see it. grin.gif

@ Professor Layton: Only if it was drawn specifically for you (ex: a request from Shirogane, or a commission you paid for). If it's a random picture you found on Google, deviantART, or the like, then no. This is a personal vice of mine, in case ya can't tell. ;D I'm an artist myself, and there are many artists out there who are tired of having their art posted on forums as peoples' "RP characters." So, to respect their wishes (and because I think it's wrong to use someone else's creation like that), none of that will be allowed.

It also, in a way, forces you to use your imagination and practice your RP skills. ;D

--------------------

+Quote Post

RedGardevoir
post Jun 29 2009, 03:42 PM
Post #7

Psychic of the People
Group Icon

Member No.: 605

Psychic Assisstants

I'm in.

I Want to Join!
Character's Name: Illeanna Okosama
Character's Home Town: Saffron City
Character's Age: 16
Character's Appearance: Long blonde hair and light green eyes, she’s an average height of about 5’ 4” and slim around 122. When she changes into her Hybrid her hair turns light green and curls into two pony tail that end in big bouncy curls. Her current outfit turns into a short ballerina tutu like gown and wears delicate point shoes. Her accents pieces are light and dark red, including a small crown and satin sash around her waist.

Hybrid's Pokemon DNA: Gardevoir
Hybrid Powers: Psychic, Grass Knot [1], Double Team [2], Imprison [3], Magical Leaf [4], Future Sight [5], Shadow Sneak [6] Her ability is Synchronize.

Character's Background and Personality:
Illeanna was one of the various experiments that Professor Rose conducted, shocked by the unexpected results she took a oath of vengeance on Prof. Rose, who Illeanna believes created her into a “psychokinetic freak”. Illeanna had the experiment performed on her because she was hoping to increase her psychokinetic powers. Instead it transformed her to a fully powered psychokinetic user. Due to her large increase in power matching and even topping Sabrina, her mentors, powers she was excommunicated from Sabrina and her gym.

She comes off as calm and cool but inside she’s bubbling with emotions and hidden heart-break. She wants to stop Prof. Rose and ultimately figure out who she is and whether or not her power are a curse or a gift.

Anything else we should know?: She can read minds and can control people but only for a limited amount of time. ((These powers she doesn't learn till much later))

Weapon/Item: Ribbon Whip [7]

[1] Grass gathers under her enemy and knots around them.
[2] Creates doubles of herself that can attack with only physical attacks and weak psychic attacks.
[3] Imprisons the enemy in a cage of psychic power for a limited amount of time. The weakness of the cage depends on her ability to concentration.
[4] Leaves from a near by tree gather around her and fly at the enemy.
[5] Time stop and let’s her see the opponents next move.
[6] Her shadow gather behind the enemy and attacks with a strong attack. Requires a lot of concentration therefore she uses it very few times.
[7] The ribbon is the one that she has around her waist. The weapon is used mostly for physical attacks and she only uses it when she has to. When used with her psychic abilities the attacks helps with the attack adding extra edge and power.
All Hail Prof. Rose!

This post has been edited by RedGardevoir: Jul 2 2009, 11:06 PM

--------------------
[align=center][spoiler=Red's Eggs]
[/spoiler]
[/align][align=center][spoiler=Rp's]

Elemental

Shipwreked Chapter1

Pokemon Academy

Shadows of War

[/spoiler][/align]
[align=center]Run at the sight of my Goddess Red Gardevoir![/align]
[align=center][/align][align=center] Thanks for the banner Missy Artichoke![/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center] :gardevoir: I Claim Gardevoir! :gardevoir: [/align]
[align=center]Kanto Mew Mew! Like Tokyo Mew Mew, but with a Pokemon twist!
Still accepting applications! Join today!
[/align]
+Quote Post

Runi
post Jun 29 2009, 05:23 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

Just s t a y close

I Want to Join!
Character's Name: Mayli Yan
Character's Home Town: Vermillion City
Character's Age: 17

Character's Appearance: This is when she is human. She has black hair with golden highlights and green eyes. She's 5'3 with average build. When she is in her hybrid form, her hair turns dark green and the highlights are more like lightning bolts in her hair. Her uniform is the same colouration as an Electrike, and she wears a long thin strapped tank top and shorts to her mid-thigh. She gets mid-length boots, cuffs on her wrists and a tail like an Electrike's.
Hybrid's Pokemon DNA: Electrike
Hybrid Powers: Her ablilty is Static <--She shocks people when they touch her 8D
Her move pool is:
Bite <--Um, she doesn't go up and really bite them, just...like in the games, when a pair of jaws come out of nowhere.
Thunder <--Large lighting bolt that comes from her body.
Thunder Fang <--See Bite
Charge Beam <--Like a lazzzeeerr from her hands xD
Flash <--A random flash of light. Same effect as the game move.
Thunder Wave <--Sends a wave of electricity to paralyze
And she has a really good sense of smell. I didn't want to add Odur Sleuth as a move, but just something i would like her to be able to do (:
Weapon: Rope Dart. A rope with a metal dart at the end of it. When transformed, she keeps it coiled against her waist. It has a counterweight on the end of it and she can send electric shocks through it.

Character's Background and Personality: Mayli simply worked at the Pokemart at Vermillion city, mainly because her family had been running the shop for nearly 30 years. She often volunteered to work on the S.S. Anne as well, mostly because her dream was to travel to all of the other regions. On one trip, she brought back her very own pokemon, an Electrike, and a traveller, Professor Rose. She managed to convince Mayli to help her cause, and in turn, was turned into a Hybrid.

Mayli comes off as stony and cold at first, but warms up quite easily. She often overreacts and jumps to conclusions most of the times, and profusely apologizes after doing so. She can be quite analytical, her most common mood being curt and blunt most of the time.
Anything else we should know?: Nothing really ;D.

Hope this is alright. Tell me if it needs any fixing :]

Just to prove that the (horrible) artwork is mine:
Witchkitteh is my account. If you so choose, there should be another horrible drawing for the Uprising RP there. I also put your username in the Author's comment. I did NOT colour this or use any porportion at ALL.

All hail Prof. Rose!

EDIT: I changed her uniform xDDD

This post has been edited by Runi: Jul 6 2009, 11:40 AM

--------------------
☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

Thank you to Shirogane for my personal photo ! See here to see more of her work!

+Quote Post

Profe
post Jun 29 2009, 05:28 PM
Post #9

Lavender Water
Group Icon

Eggs

So my character profile is accepted? I think I'm the only male Hybrid so far...

--------------------
+Quote Post

Nickle4aPickle
post Jun 29 2009, 05:32 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

Active Squad

@ Runi: The writing on it is good enough for me. cat.gif It was obviously done in pencil, like the rest of it. ^^

Your character sheet looks good. ^^ Some spelling mistakes, but still legible.

I'm going to wait for some more people to fill out character sheets before choosing who will be playing a Hybrid for sure. If a lot of people want to be Hybrids, then I'll have to cut some. noes.gif But if anyone does get turned down to play a Hybrid, they can always be another type of character! We still need scientists (though we can start without them), maybe some regular citizens or Pokemon trainers as well - other people to fight against Prof. Rose.

EDIT: @ xGVx: Not quite yet. It does look very good, though. ^^ I'm gonna wait a little bit till we get more applications. cat.gif

This post has been edited by Nickle4aPickle: Jun 29 2009, 05:33 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Profe
post Jun 29 2009, 05:36 PM
Post #11

Lavender Water
Group Icon

Eggs

Hmmm, kay. It does seem like a good idea though =)

--------------------
+Quote Post

Runi
post Jun 29 2009, 05:41 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

Just s t a y close

Ahahaha o3o.gif
I'll go and fix that now then...i'm not exactly the best with spelling now.
Thank you though!

--------------------
☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

+Quote Post

RedGardevoir
post Jun 29 2009, 05:44 PM
Post #13

Psychic of the People
Group Icon

Psychic Assisstants

I suppose i can agree with that. Do what you think is right. ^,.,~

--------------------
[/spoiler]

Elemental

Shipwreked Chapter1

Pokemon Academy

Shadows of War

[/spoiler][/align]
[align=center][/align][align=center] Thanks for the banner Missy Artichoke![/align]
[align=center][/align]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Jay Shay
post Jun 29 2009, 05:58 PM
Post #14

Hello! :)
Group Icon

Member No.: 27 801

Active Squad

I Want to Join!
Character's Name: Katie Greenia
Character's Gender: Girl
Character's Home Town: Celedon City
Character's Age: She appears to be 15
Character's Appearance: She has shoulder length brown hair, which is a bit messy in the back, especially near the ends. She has ocean blue eyes, and often has some acne. Her hair parts just to the right of the middle of her head. She is tan, but not too tan, and definitely not pale. Since she is usually cold, she always wears a sweater, it is mainly white, but also has a few blue patches, designed to look like Tye-dye. Underneath this sweater, she wears a pink shirt with an elastic band right above her stomach, 3 buttons above the band, a square neck, with light pink lining around the sleeves, neckline, and bottom of the shirt. She wears blue jeans that are a bit wrecked up, and used to have a few metallic embellishments on the sides, but they fell off. She wears silver ballet flats, with a little bow on the end of them.
Hybrid's Pokemon DNA: Bayleef
Hybrid Powers: Her ability is Overgrow, which powers up her umm..powers when she is in trouble. She can use Razor Leaf, Synthesis, which she uses when she is weak, if she doesn't want to fight harder with Overgrow, Body Slam, and Solarbeam.
Character's Background and Personality: Katie loves to travel. One year she traveled to Johto, with her favorite Pokemon, Chikorita. It evolved to Bayleef as she was there. She also loves Science, so she visited a lab there, as she does on all her travels. There was a scientist there, and she went up to say hello, but she was instantly grabbed by the man, and he tied her up and brought to Kanto, Viridian City to be exact. She heard the Scientist and someone else talking, and she soon learned that the other persons name was Prof. Rose. Soon she was untied, and before she could say anything, she was knocked out. Upon waking up, she was told what had happened. She had become a Bayleef hybrid. She ran away to the woods, where her Bayleef comforted her. She always felt better being with pokemon. Soon she returned home, and never said anything of the event. She now works in secret, getting other people to help her destroy the hybrid project

Katie is a nice girl, who isn't very brave. She can be a bit clumsy at times, and sometimes seems cold and unfriendly, until she warms up to the person that she is talking too. She is shy, except around adults, and thus she goes into her shell, she hides there seeming cold and alone. She has had that problem all her life, but she is slowly, but surely getting over it.
Anything else we should know?: No, nothing really.

ALL HAIL PROF. ROSE

This post has been edited by Shaymin Girl: Jun 30 2009, 06:44 PM

--------------------

Hmm...I need an avatar...

+Quote Post

Nickle4aPickle
post Jun 29 2009, 06:15 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

Active Squad

@ Shaymin Girl: A good start, but Prof. Rose doesn't go out of the lab too often. (I'll edit the first post to say that the lab in is Viridian City, for this is what I intended in the first place - I just completely forgot to mention it! XD) So your character would have had a run-in with one of the scouts that was sent out to Johto, not Prof. Rose herself.

Lyon didn't say exactly where he met Prof. Rose, but it could have been in Viridian City. And honestly, I can see Prof. Rose going on a short pleasure cruise on the S.S. Anne, so Mayli's story works as well. But she would not be at the Pokemon lab in Johto. ^^;

And Prof. Rose wouldn't apologize. She's a bitch. XD

A note to everyone: Prof. Rose is my character, so please no god-modding with her!

@ RedGardevoir: Ack, I just realized that you edited your post with your character sheet! ^^; Sorry about not commenting on it before!

A good start, but there are a lot of grammatical mistakes. Be sure to proof-read your entry. ;D

--------------------

+Quote Post

RedGardevoir
post Jun 29 2009, 06:23 PM
Post #16

Psychic of the People
Group Icon

Psychic Assisstants

I'll be sure to fix them my apologies.
It's alright!

--------------------
[/spoiler]

Elemental

Shipwreked Chapter1

Pokemon Academy

Shadows of War

[/spoiler][/align]
[align=center][/align]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Jay Shay
post Jun 29 2009, 06:35 PM
Post #17

Hello! :)
Group Icon

Member No.: 27 801

Active Squad

Oh sorry! I didn't know, I'll edit now!

--------------------

Hmm...I need an avatar...

+Quote Post

LarkortheNightin...
post Jun 30 2009, 02:31 PM
Post #18

The Soul of Blood
Group Icon

Member No.: 34 628

SoulSilver Team

Nickle likes Tokyo Mew Mew too? Oh my gosh Nickle you are awesome grin.gif

I Want to Join!

Character's Name: Mystyk Pyrus

Character's Gender: Female, duh

Character's Home Town: Celadon City (just picked a random town)

Character's Age: 13

Character's Appearance: She's got hair that's a pleasant light-orange color, like the tip of Ninetales' tails. Because of the DNA infusion her eyes turn bright purple when she uses her powers. She usually wears a lavender t-shirt and a darker purple skort (shorts-skirt) that are comfortable to move around in. She also wears a purple watch with a Pokeball as the face, which she received on her 10th birthday, and the start of her Pokemon journey.

Character's Role: Hybrid!

Hybrid's Pokemon DNA: Ninetales

Hybrid Powers: She has the Flash-Fire ability, like all Ninetales. She can use the moves:
Hidden Power
Hyper Beam
Protect
Solarbeam
Fire Blast
Overheat
Giga Impact
Heat Wave
Flare Blitz
Energy Ball
Hypnosis
Dream Eater

And any other strong moves that I think she should know later. And if you think Ninetales can't learn these moves, check the GTS Dex. I assure you, they can.

She can also talk to Pokemon (after all, she's half Ninetales).

Character's Background and Personality: She's lived in Celadon nearly all her life. She left with her mother at age ten to get a Pokemon from Professor Oak, and then only returned to Celadon to defeat Erika a few weeks later. Then, while she was beating Giovanni at the Viridian City Gym, she felt the earth tremble. She ran out of the building for fear of an earthquake, and then she tripped and hit her head on the stone pavement. She had the strangest dream of being combined with a Ninetales. When she woke up she found her dream had been real. She was a hybrid, created by Professor Rose. She teamed up with Kali to stop Team Rocket from creating the Hybrids, even though she could do many wonderful things. It was wrong to force people to do this without any real reason.

Anything else we should know?: All hail Professor Rose! Oh yeah, her favorite color is purple.

Had to edit because I didn't know the lab was in Viridian. Got it wink.gif

This post has been edited by MystykFyre: Jul 1 2009, 01:04 PM

--------------------

And here is my party. grin.gif

Most of my information and crap is in my journal so go look at that <w<
+Quote Post

Nickle4aPickle
post Jun 30 2009, 02:51 PM
Post #19

Group Icon

Active Squad

Yeah, I've been a fan since the manga came out here a lloonngg time ago. grin.gif Like... 2004-ish? Maybe even 2003. But GAH, I wish 4Kids had never gotten their grubby paws on the anime - they ruined it! ;O; I still need to see the original anime, but I know it's a heck of a lot better than the crap that 4Bakas puked up! DX *shakes fist at 4Kids HQ*

Anyways...

Thanks for submitting. ^___^

And holy carp - I didn't know Ninetails could learn all those moves! XD (Even before I read the bit about checking the dex, I had my "Pokedex of Doom" (the large book they came out with for D/P) out and searching. XD

Though I gotta say, she does sound a bit over-powered. ^^; Not necessarily because of the attacks, but the other abilities, namely the "can morph into a Ninetails" part. I know that's taken directly from TMM (when Ichigo transforms into a cat), but it always struck me as weird that she was the only one who could do it. ^^; So I'd say leave that part out, and she's good. cat.gif

Also, I think all the hybrids would be able to talk to Pokemon (since they are now part-Pokemon).

@ Runi: Is your character's named spelled "Mayli," or "Maili?" Cuz in the spot for the character's name, it's spelled with a "y," but throughout the history you spelled it with an "i." ^^;

@Shaymin Girl: Thanks for fixing that. cat.gif Got a question, though: Since she ran away, how is she going to fit into the story? (Feel free to PM me about it if you don't want to "ruin a surprise," if that's what you're planning. cat.gif)

OK, we've got 5 total hybrids that want to be in this. I like them all, just some changes need to be made to certain profiles (as I've made comments on here). I'm going to PM the couple people who said they wanted to make profiles but haven't yet. Hopefully we'll get some more scientists or other characters as well. grin.gif

Thank you all for being patient. ^^ We should be able to get this RP up and running soon! ^___^

--------------------

+Quote Post

RedGardevoir
post Jun 30 2009, 03:08 PM
Post #20

Psychic of the People
Group Icon

Psychic Assisstants

Edited my profile tell me if anything else needs to be changed. I add abit and edited abit too.

--------------------
[/spoiler]

Elemental

Shipwreked Chapter1

Pokemon Academy

Shadows of War

[/spoiler][/align]
[align=center][/align]
[/align]
+Quote Post

11 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 02:12 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.