Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
Make more of a reason to feed back people who have fed you!
Rating 4 V
Make more of a reason to feed back people who have fed you!
Should they add more of a reason?
Yes [ 10 ]  [58.82%]
No [ 7 ]  [41.18%]
Total Votes: 17
Guests cannot vote 

Owen5560
post Sep 7 2018, 07:07 PM
Post #1

Probably on Suggestions or bug fixxes
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 255 176

Active Squad

Currently I am at 135k Interactions and I have gotten about 3-4k interactions, this is very annoying considering that I spend a while trying to get all of those and the best thing I get is more credits to spend on items that I dont need. Im just saying that maybe you could get a boost/item/something to have a reason for interacting back with people who have interacted with you today.

EDIT: while most of these interactions were offline people, I can assure you at least 40% of them were from online people
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
jeanmichel
post Sep 24 2018, 08:06 AM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 99 852

Active Squad

I think the whole "click back" concept is a red herring. I regularly see people saying in their status or their journal that they click back pals and/or those who click their eggs/pokemons, but this is the wrong approach. It only concerns people who are picky because they can't click much for some reason (mobile I guess) and thus even with better rewards, it wouldn't change anything.

For the users who can click a lot, and thus can be expected to "click back", the solution is simply that you click all eggs/pokemons of users who have been online today. Not only it helps every active user, but if any of them click yours, you will get your pass orbs retroactively.

So at best the suggestion should be to have the "have been online today" list by default so new users don't click only the eggs/pokemons of users who "are currently online". And maybe the default 100 users may give the impression that they already interacted with everyone possible quickly.

So basically, connect and interact with users who have been online today, possibly a few time per day, and you'll appear in most lists for other users. When you hatch your party and renew it with new eggs, remember other users do the same, so go see if there are new interactions available.

Good luck.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 06:01 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.