Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Which Pokemon Are Considered Legendary?, I would like people to tell me or discuss which pokemon are legendary
Eerie
post Jan 10 2011, 04:36 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 4 872

Active Squad

Hello, I was trying to come up with a story plot, and just realized that I wasn't sure about which pokemon were considered legendary or just near extinct pokemon, such as Celebi, or Phione.

So I would like people to tell me here, which pokemon from each Gen is considered Legendary~!!

I know for a fact that Articuno, Moltres and Zapdos are the Legendary Birds in Gen 1. Along with Mew and Mewtwo. Correct me if I'm wrong. I just need to know which ones from all the other 3 gens are legendary.

Thank you and I hope that everyone here today would be able to help me out a little. :'D
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Eerie
post Jan 10 2011, 04:42 PM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

I just realized that this could have been posted in the Pokemon General Forum. Dx Sorry, I'm still really new and haven't gotten use to the Forum just yet. If someone would point me to MOD to move the thread, that would be great.
+Quote Post

Spokesman
post Jan 10 2011, 04:47 PM
Post #3

I see you fantasy, you wanna make it a reality paved in gold
Group Icon

Member No.: 112 684

Living Things

Gen 5: Victini, Cobalon, Terakion, Virizion, Tornelos, Voltolos, Reshiram, Zekrom, Landlos, Kyurem, Kerudio, Meloetta, Genosect

--------------------
Came back on a whim because I saw something that reminded me of here. If you remember me, hit me up on Discord CHR|Flygon#8505 and if you a real one, tell me where I frequented most on here so we can catch up like the old days.
+Quote Post

Eerie
post Jan 10 2011, 04:59 PM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

Phew. I'm not anywhere interested or have seen much on any of the new Gen 5 pokemon. o__<;; So I'll just leave them out, but thank you for that Seven Nation Army.
+Quote Post

Spokesman
post Jan 10 2011, 05:00 PM
Post #5

I see you fantasy, you wanna make it a reality paved in gold
Group Icon

Member No.: 112 684

Living Things

It's ok c:

--------------------
Came back on a whim because I saw something that reminded me of here. If you remember me, hit me up on Discord CHR|Flygon#8505 and if you a real one, tell me where I frequented most on here so we can catch up like the old days.
+Quote Post

Blast to the Fut...
post Jan 10 2011, 08:26 PM
Post #6

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 113 851

Active Squad

Arcanine is considered the legend pokemon, so of course its a legend [/sarcasm]

--------------------
~Mind~

Thank you Nommer of the Mew for my avatar.
+Quote Post

PrincessHoshina
post Jan 25 2011, 10:20 PM
Post #7

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 28 088

Active Squad

Lapras was considered a legend pokemon in gen 1... once breeding came around it got demoted. Since there was one in the game and it was rare....
+Quote Post

Some Person
post Feb 11 2011, 02:41 PM
Post #8

Don't let me detain you...
Group Icon

Member No.: 127 207

Vetinari's Terriers

...But by Silver I was catching Lapras by the tonne. grin.gif

Seriously, that's a LOT of legends. But I suppose the Greeks and Romans had a lot of gods.

--------------------
"The world spins on pain. I realised that if there is a supreme power, then it is our duty to become it's moral superior." -Lord Havelock Vetinari, Patrician of Ankh-Morpork

"The sentient may perceive and love the universe, but the universe may not perceive and love the sentient. The universe sees no distinction between the multitude of creatures and elements which comprise it. All are equal. None is favored. The universe, equipped with nothing but the materials and the power of creation, continues to create: something of this, something of that. It cannot control what it creates and it cannot, it seems, be controlled by its creations (though a few might deceive themselves otherwise). Those who curse the workings of the universe curse that which is deaf. Those who strike out at those workings fight that which is inviolate. Those who shake their fists, shake their fists at blind stars."- Michael Moorcock, author.
+Quote Post

Eppie
post Feb 20 2011, 05:38 AM
Post #9

Angst Swadloon, lol :D
Group Icon

Member No.: 92 570

Go Green

There are also pseudo-legendary Pokémon, which are Dragonite, Tyranitar, Salamance, Metagross, Garchomp, Sazandora and the Pokémon they evolve from.

Pokémon that are commonly mistaken as pseudo-legendaries (but are still considered more 'legendary' than other Pokémon) are Arcanine, Slaking, Flygon, Aggron, Volcarona, Haxorus and Archeos.

Ah yes, I love Bulbapedia :'D

--------------------

So Evil (click to show)
+Quote Post

dzap
post Feb 28 2011, 03:23 PM
Post #10

the drifanator
Group Icon

Member No.: 106 243

Girantina's wrath

is lucario considerd legendary?

--------------------

my Vdex pokemon (click to show)
+Quote Post

Valstrax
post Feb 28 2011, 03:32 PM
Post #11

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 72 338

egg

@dzap: No, it's not. Legendaries cannot evolve, and nothing can evolve into them (although, don't take that to mean that Pokemon with no evolutionary relation are automatically Legendaries, because that's not true). Riolu evolves into Lucario, so that right there rules him out.

Also, I thought Phione wasn't really considered a Legend? Oo

--------------------
BLUH

Made by Z e x i o n. Thank you! <3

Here is a thread crediting everything else made for me, including the things that won't fit in my signature: ClickY
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 07:49 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.