Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
Sailors and a Golden Magikarp., Sign up for it in the discussion topic, and no spam.
rt117
post Dec 20 2009, 11:11 AM
Post #41

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 52 812

PANE Team

"What is it?" Tikal asked, standing there a bit surprised as he declined her help. She didn't trust his word about him being alright, after he had made his way out here alone to scream. But it wasn't like she could force him to do anything. She would have to wait until he accepted her help "Have you had this checked out at all?"

Totodile blinked at the black cloud rising up to meet him, and he shifted his weight so that he was going down feet first. He used a weak Water Gun at the cloud of smoke, making a misty rain effect to try and dampen the countering Smokescreen to see where he was going.
Nidoran stopped running after noticing Tikal was gone, and with a frown abandoned the game to go look for her.

Tikal glanced into the forest from the corner of her eye, having thought that she had seen Alex moving through. She felt bad for having left him back at the site, and decided to apologize when they returned.

--------------------

Click above to go to the Party!
PANE RP Character profile: Tikal Faylen: @ lv. 18 : @ lv. 17 : @ lv. 17 : @ lv. 18
Uprising RP Character profile: Sera Taisa: @ lv. 20 : @ lv. 18 : @ lv. 18
PANE Character Progress- - - - - - - - - - - Tikal Faylen - Furoh Wiki
Uprising Character Progress- - - - - - - - - - - Sera Taisa - Uprising Wiki
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Protoman
post Dec 20 2009, 03:26 PM
Post #42

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 39 890

Uprising Pokemon

"Well," Tyson began, "I've had these problems since last year." Tyson sighed and then continued. "It's basically happened since I was fifteen. The only difference is that they were more frequent then than they are now. I was really hoping that they wouldn't happen while I was here." He then looked at Tikal, feeling less nervous now than he had in a long time. "The other thing I had to tell you was..." Right before he was about to tell her, he noticed Alex running back to the campsite. He then thought about what he was about to say, and decided not to say it.

Well,Blaze thought as he scampered far enough away from Totodile to be safe, I guess I did it! Hydro, not expecting or knowing anything about what was going on, walked towards Blaze.

"What are you doing?" Hydro said to his partner in battles. He smirked smugly after seeing fully what was going on. "Tag? You're playing tag?" The young Squirtle scoffed at the sight of this.

"It's really fun, Hydro!" Blaze told him.

"I'll be fine, Tikal," Tyson told his worried friend, "trust me. It's not always as bad as that one was. I haven't had one in a while, which made it hurt that profoundly." Tyson grabbed her hands and looked into her eyes. "I'm not hurting anymore, alright?"

--------------------
+Quote Post

rt117
post Dec 20 2009, 04:39 PM
Post #43

Gym Leader
Group Icon

PANE Team

Tikal blinked slightly as he held her hands, and eye eyes began to drift to the ground. "Alright...if you're sure. But when we get to town, we should get you checked out, just in case."
She wondered what he was going to say before he changed the subject, before letting go of him. "I think Alex wants to get going." Tikal told Tyson, looking down to see Nidoran tugging on her pant leg to signal the continuation of the journey. She picked him up before she placed her fingers in her mouth and whistled.

Totodile nearly landed on Blaze before hearing the whistle, looking over at Charmander. They both grabbed Tikal's bag and waved over to Blaze and Hydro. "I think they want us to go back to them." Charmander told the others, before they hurried towards the direction Nidoran had taken.

As they reached the pair, Tikal took her bag with a smile, before returning all three back into their Pokeballs.

--------------------

PANE RP Character profile: Tikal Faylen: @ lv. 18 : @ lv. 17 : @ lv. 17 : @ lv. 18
+Quote Post

Protoman
post Dec 20 2009, 04:56 PM
Post #44

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Uprising Pokemon

Without another word, Tyson pulled out his Poke Balls, returning the pair to them. He then threw on his bookbag, walking out of the woods with his hat in his right hand. He looked off into the forest, thinking if he really was alright. He pulled his bookbag in front of himself and unzipped the top portion. He thrusted his hand down the center of the bag, grasping a container filled with small, spherical pills. He took one out, swallowing it without water. He sealed the container again and placed the container back into the bag, zipping it up soon after.

"That should stop that from happening again." Tyson said to himself triumphantly. "As long as I have them, I'll be fine." Tyson's thoughts began to swirl in his head. Every thought from him being attracted to Tikal and actually liking her, all the way to finding a cure for his uncontrollable pain. The pain had him too terrified to even ask questions about where it came from. During some of these headaches, he would see visions that weren't his. He'd see someone else becoming what he longed to be: the Pokemon Champion. With his pain finally gone, Tyson's worried expression still remained.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Captain Combuske...
post Dec 21 2009, 12:07 PM
Post #45

A.k.a CC or Captain.
Group Icon

Member No.: 10 944

Zack Aiza's Team

Alex had just about finished packing up his bag when Tikal and Tyson came back into the camp.
"Hi you guys!" he said "is Tyson OK?"
"Yeah, I'll be OK..." said Tyson, absent-mindedly.
"Good. Let's get going again. I can't wait to see the sea!" exclaimed Alex, who was in a good mood because of the reason that the sea was approaching. If anyone was looking at the boy right now, they would have noticed a slight twinkle in his eye.

Presently the group set off again, walking towards their next destination, which was of course Jillius. Little did they know that someone was following them. But putting that aside, the group were all quite happy, although Tikal was of course still concerned for Tyson and Tyson still was recovering from his head pains. In Jillius they would meet many new people; and two of these would be vital to the team in the future.

They arrived in the small coastal village in the early hours of evening, at around 5pm. Alex' first impression was that it was a little not busy enough. He remembered his home town Daas had been very busy at this time of day. But he quickly changed this opinion as he realized that Daas had been a town, and so therefore much bigger than this little place.

Alex went over to the town square, sitting down on a bench. Tomorrow they would have fun. But now they needed a place to sleep.

--------------------

Gpx+:
Vdex:
|| ||
+Quote Post

rt117
post Dec 21 2009, 12:32 PM
Post #46

Gym Leader
Group Icon

PANE Team

"Tikal sat on a cobblestone ledge by the bench which encircled a large tree, which was obviously made a home by a few Furrets as rustling could be seen in the canopy from where they stood. She watched the sun set by the calm waters not too far away, and smiled.
"Do you guys want to go take a look at the beach before we find a place for the night?" she asked. A sunset over the ocean had always been something she wanted to see as a little girl, a picture-perfect moment.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Protoman
post Dec 21 2009, 12:35 PM
Post #47

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Uprising Pokemon

Tyson looked around Jillius, whistling as he saw how small it really was.

"Now this," Tyson said to no one in particular, "is what I'd call 'quaint'." He stretched a little bit, yawning while doing so. With his head no longer hurting, he felt as if he was a new person, ready to move onward with his adventure. "So," Tyson looked at Alex in slight confusion, "explain to me once more why we're here." Before he got an answer, Tyson took out both of his Poke Balls, releasing Blaze and Hydro. Blaze sniffed the air, smelling sea salt and certain fish Pokemon in the air. Hydro looked around, eyes sparkling at how he finally reached a body of water again.

"Wow!" Hydro said to Blaze, "so much water! I love it!"

"Yeeeahhhh," Blaze responded to his friend, "me and water don't mix."

Tyson heard Tikal's question, also wanting to go to the beach.

"Yeah," Tyson replied to her, "it sounds like a nice plan. I really want to see the beach here in Furoh."

This post has been edited by Protoman: Dec 21 2009, 01:27 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Captain Combuske...
post Jan 2 2010, 07:57 AM
Post #48

A.k.a CC or Captain.
Group Icon

Zack Aiza's Team

"We're here" said Alex "because it's on the way to Barley and from Barley to Fidona, where I will get my first gym badge, I hope. And also there's a guy here, a really famous trainer called Marc Thomas. I wish to battle him."

Alex let the thought sink in to his fellow travellers. For a few seconds, images flashed by in Alex' head, conjured up by his imagination alone. Firstly, Marc Thomas shaking his hand and saying "well done. Good victory". Next, Alex watching a disappearing headland, leaving from Barley. Then, him holding up the Fidona gym badge, which glinted in the sun. From there, holding four gym badges, at the entrance to the infamous Elite Four. Finally, one picture. Him winning the title of Champion.

He was quickly brought back to reality by remembering Tikal's question. He nodded.
"Yeah, I'm desperate for a little swim." he threw a Pokeball. "Swamps, out you come!"
Out came his little Mud Fish Pokemon.
"You two, I'll see you later. Me and Swamps are gonna take a little swim."

While Alex raced towards the sea, on the beach where he was to start to swim from, was a young sailor, desperate for his Magikarp. Many said that these Pokemon were dull, and rubbish, but Golde was different, and not just in colour. He had a personality, and he loved Ellis, just as Ellis loved him. Ellis was looking on the beach, with Quack, his Psyduck, next to him. Ellis was also going to swim. And then, Alex Slasher would Meet Ellis Mackrell.

--------------------

Gpx+:
Vdex:
|| ||
+Quote Post

rt117
post Jan 2 2010, 12:37 PM
Post #49

Gym Leader
Group Icon

PANE Team

"Hey wait up!" Tikal called, racing afterwards with a Pokeball in hand. She tossed it in front of her, releasing Totodile whom was confused for a few seconds, until seeing the beach, and Tikal running by. Cheering happily he ran headfirst towards the water.

As tikal neared the beach, she saw a sailor standing around on the beach with a Psyduck. Wondering what he was standing around for, she was about to turn to go over to him, when a pink flash caught her attention. She stopped a good ways away from the water, and cupped her hands as she saw something pink floating in the water.

"Totodile, go see what that is." she called to him, pointing out towards the distant floating object.
Totodile gave a mock salute in response, before diving into the water and heading straight towards the pink thing. It took him a good minute to get to it as Tikal watched and waited, before she saw Totodile nudge it back. For a moment she thought it looked like a Pokemon, and this was confirmed as it suddenly came flying towards her, propelled by a Water Gun as Totodile had wanted to play. Tikal couldn't react fast enough to move, only to hold her arms out as she was knocked to the ground by the incoming Igglybuff, which Tikal managed to hold on to to prevent it from bouncing off.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Protoman
post Jan 2 2010, 12:53 PM
Post #50

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Uprising Pokemon

Tyson looked at what happened, his left eyebrow raised in confusion. He picked up Hydro, letting Blaze clamber up his leg. Tyson then took off towards the beach, finally reaching Tikal, Totodile, and the small pink sphere that Tikal was holding.

"Uh..." Tyson began before shaking his head. He looked to his left to see the sailor and his Psyduck. He let Blaze climb down and put Hydro in the sand, causing him to frown up slightly. He then looked at the sea, with his eyes sparkling.

"Look, Blaze!" Hydro told his fire typed friend, "that's the sea..."

"I know," Blaze said calmly, "not trying to be rude, but Hydro, I'm not a sea type person, buddy."

"I know," Hydro said glumly, wishing his partner was the water type so that they could relate more. He sighed deeply and then wandered towards Tikal and the pink sphere she had in her hand.

"What is it, Hydro?" The young and curious Blaze asked. He walked up beside him, sniffing for a scent that was familiar.

"I think it's a toy," Hydro said, hoping he was right. He continued to look at the sphere, wondering what could possibly be there.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Kranic
post Jan 2 2010, 02:17 PM
Post #51

So I herd u like Motorz
Group Icon

Member No.: 75 208

Active Squad

"Yoooooooooooooooo!"

Sliding down into the beach, the fiery youth made his entrance. He was followed by his two pokemon, equally enjoying their master's little rush.

"Alright, who wants to go against me in a pokemon battle?!"

Castor yelled out rather loudly while taking a 'cool' pose. His Charmander standing to his right while his Mareep sat on his left, over the hype the boy gave to the pokemon a few minutes ago. It began a short baa as a way to express this boredom. This naturally cooled down the charmander as well, feeling the moment was over. He then sat as well and breath a small puff on fire. Ignoring his pokemon's impudence, he continued with a loud yell.

"WHO HERE WANTS TO BATTLE?!"

--------------------

PANE (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)

+Quote Post

Protoman
post Jan 6 2010, 07:56 PM
Post #52

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Uprising Pokemon

Not paying much attention to the new face that had shown up, Tyson began to look at the sunset. He sighed deeply, thinking about the past events that just took place. More visions swirled in his head.

Oh crap, Tyson thought to himself, mentally face-palming in the process, Not this again... He looked at the vision going on in his head, not fully understanding what was going on. He saw himself standing off against another trainer. There was loud cheering coming from the stadium, meaning that they were at some sort of event. Tyson began to look around, not realizing that he was actually there in a sense.

"Yo!" The young trainer yelled to Tyson. "Let's battle, Champ!" Tyson was taken aback by these words.

"Where?" He asked in confusion, "where's the champion?"

"You are!" The trainer responded, "you're the Furoh League Champion!" Tyson was utterly confused, but shrugged at this. He took out a Poke Ball, throwing it into the air.

"Blaze," Tyson bellowed, "let's rumble!" Out of the sphere came Blaze, or at least he thought it was. Apparently, Blaze had evolved into a Typhlosion, causing Tyson to be stunned at his progress. He smirked and was about to launch the first attack, when he heard something disturbing...

This post has been edited by Protoman: Jan 6 2010, 07:56 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Captain Combuske...
post Jan 7 2010, 01:49 PM
Post #53

A.k.a CC or Captain.
Group Icon

Zack Aiza's Team

Alex could definitely see why it has taken millions of years for life to exist on land. The sea was just so magnificent! Water really gave you a sense of freedom, and it had a great calming effect on all. Well, all aside Rock, Ground and Fire Pokemon, of course. But then Alex guessed that lava was the same for them. He suddenly wanted everyone to feel the happiness he felt now, and made himself a promise. Once he had completed his primary goal; to become Champion of the Pokemon League, he'd have a goal. He'd make sure that people weren't living in fear or depression like he had when Blaze was kidnapped by the evils of Team Deception. He clenched his fist slightly at this memory.

Alex swam for another half hour or so, with regular intervals when he came back up to the surface for a breath. After this time, he swam until he found Swamps, and seeing that his friend had starry eyes, as if he were in ecstasy, he smiled. He'd have to do more swimming sometime. He gestured to Swamps, who nodded, and followed. As Alex turned around, he saw a young boy, also swimming. From his strong, muscular build, Alex could easily see that he was a sailor. But he wore an expression of sadness. Alex felt a huge wave of sympathy for this boy, who was obviously very upset. The boy was also swimming back towards the beach.

Alex swam faster, overtaking the boy, who now noticed him, but seemed to not pay much attention to him. Alex reached the beach, surfacing, closing his eyes as he felt the water trickling off his body, and the sudden coolness of the air around him. He shivered slightly.

Just then, the young sailor who Alex had seen also surfaced. He kept his head down, averting his eyes from Alex' gaze. Alex didn't care. he walked up towards the boy, and said: "Whatever it is, I can help you. I will help you."
The boy's head lifted, and he stared into Alex' eyes.
"Not with this, you can't."
"How you know that I can't?"
"Because you're just a boy."
"Not so different from you."
The sailor smiled slightly grimly.
"But this is WAY beyond any boy. My Golde, my best friend, my shiny Magikarp, was captured. I was swimming his him one day, then suddenly a metal claw came, and grabbed him from me."
This has Deception written all over it. thought Alex darkly. Then he turned back towards the young sailor.
"I think I know who did this. A while ago, in Petroplois, two young people were having their first proper Pokemon battle. Then, one was clobbered on the back of the head, and his Torchic, a powerful fighter, taken. But that's not where it ends. The boy soon came to his senses, and he and his friends found the Torchic, and won him back from the evils that held him. There were other shiny Pokemon there too, just like Golde. And if your brain hasn't worked it out yet, I was the boy who's Torchic was captured. He's safe and well."
The sailor stood there for a second.
"My name's Ellis." he said.
"I'm Alex."
"Who were the bad guys?"

Alex said two words.
"Team Deception."

--------------------

Gpx+:
Vdex:
|| ||
+Quote Post

rt117
post Jan 7 2010, 04:28 PM
Post #54

Gym Leader
Group Icon

PANE Team

Tikal felt the pink thing squirm in her hands, and when she opened her eyes, she saw that what had flown at her was in fact a rather exhausted and wet Igglybuff. She slowly got to her feet, but as she was crouching and ready to pull herself up, Totodile had made it to shore, and Tackled Igglybugg right out of her hands, sending the Balloon Pokemon rolling back to the waters.

"Totodile stop!" she called, rather irritated by his over-eagerness, as she ran towards the two. As Totodile was about to use another Water Gun, she quickly dug out her Pokeball and recalled him, at least until things were straightened out. She pulled out a spare Pokeball, moving closer to Igglybuff as not to spook her, and tossed the Pokeball lightly. The button pressed against the baby Pokemon's head lightly, and in a red flash she disappeared into it. The shaking from the capture was not as great, because the Igglybuff had spent much of her time trapped on the waters.

When the shaking stopped, she picked up the Pokeball before it could be carried off into the water, letting Igglybuff out again. The Pokemon was obviously freaked out from the surprise attack from Totodile, and slunk away as Tikal got closer. However, the offer of an Oran berry changed this, and she quickly snatched away the berry, eating it happily. Tikal let out a small sigh in relief before scooping Igglybuff up, holding her in her arms while allowing the Pokemon to finish its berry.

Looking around, Tikal saw Alex talking to the man she had seen before the incident, and moved towards them quickly. She saw the dark expression on Alex's face and frowned, knowing that whatever they had been talking about wasn't good at all.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Kranic
post Jan 7 2010, 05:21 PM
Post #55

So I herd u like Motorz
Group Icon

Member No.: 75 208

Active Squad

Castor grew rather furious.
How could these nobody's simply ignore him? He yelled, he screamed, he did everything in his power to let his presence be known. It was aggravating. Why couldn't these people simply have said no...why don't they just acknowledge him? Arrogant little bastards. They didn't have a right to be so uppity, they didn't seem to be any better of a trainer then he was, in fact they all looked like newbies to him. This wasn't fair and it was his place to make it fair.

Castor looked over towards his pokemon, whom seemed a little bored with the situation and looked over towards the daydreaming boy.

"Icuru, wake that kid up!"

The charmander jumped up and walked over towards Tyson. It took a deep breath and breath a small fleck of fire around the boy, being careful not to injure him or his clothing, but still enough to get his attention.

With the intention of causing more harm, Castor looked for the next nearest body. being the two who just left the water and managed to over hear there last sentence.

'Team Deception?'

It reminded the boy of Team Rocket, a famous organization in Johto at some point in time. There villanious acts were indeed the very foundation of what not to do as a trainer and who to avoid as a trainer. This new Team sparked his interest taking place of the rage he had for being ignored.

"Hey, what is Team Deception?"

The boy asked loudly, hopefully recieving some attention this time around.

--------------------

PANE (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)

+Quote Post

Protoman
post Jan 7 2010, 06:14 PM
Post #56

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Uprising Pokemon

Tyson's imagination continued to run wildly about him possibly becoming the new Furoh League Champion. He was really enjoying the battle going on at hand in his mind. The heat of the battle began to get to him.

"Hey...this battle's heating up! Tremendously! Wait...I smell something cooking..." Tyson sniffed, following the trail of smoke leading to his backside. Apparently, the Charmander wasn't the only one trying to get his intention. Tyson looked at his pants burning and said oh softly before running straight to the water, yelling at the top of his lungs. With a large "splash", he performed a cannonball into the water, putting out the fire on his posterior. "Ahhhhhh..." Tyson sighed before smiling widely. He then snapped back into reality when a Krabby pinched him in the same place he was burned. He yelled once more, almost jumping out of the water onto solid ground. He looked back, seeing the small Krabby on his backside, swiftly swiping him off. The Krabby landed on its feet, forming bubbles in his mouth in frustration. "Beat it!" Tyson said to the Pokemon, soon sending it scuttling off to the ocean. He sighed once more, turning his attention to the Charmander, which was standing next to Blaze.

"Did it work?" Blaze asked the Charmander, "because I think it did." Tyson looked in total bewilderment, which turned into frustration.

"Blaze!" Tyson bellowed before soon erasing all anger. He began to smile, soon laughing at the fact that his clothes were charred slightly. "That was pretty good! Your Ember is getting stronger!" The Cyndaquil smiled, slightly blushing in embarrassment.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Captain Combuske...
post Jan 11 2010, 08:23 AM
Post #57

A.k.a CC or Captain.
Group Icon

Zack Aiza's Team

Alex really hated rudeness. One thing that he'd been brought up to be as a young child was kind and polite to people. So this boy, this loud, brash trainer, rudely asking him a question, made Alex think about answering back rudely. Then he realized that Ellis was next to him, and that he needed to be polite. So, he forced out a clam and measured reply.

"Team Deception," he began "is a nasty organization much like Team Aqua and Magma, Team Galactic who want to rule the land. They are masters of disguise, even going to lengths as to disguise themselves as other teams, as I found out to my peril recently. They are also like Team Rocket" here Alex noticed the rude newcomer's ears prick up "as they will steal exceptionally gifted fighters or differently coloured Pokemon."

"We need to find them then." said Ellis. "I need Golde back!"
"I'll just find my other friends, and then we can leave."

This post has been edited by Golden Lucario: Jan 11 2010, 08:23 AM

--------------------

Gpx+:
Vdex:
|| ||
+Quote Post

rt117
post Jan 11 2010, 05:18 PM
Post #58

Gym Leader
Group Icon

PANE Team

"I'm ready, and I think Tyson will be rather shortly." Tikal spoke, having listened into what had just happened. She glanced over her shoulder to make sure that her words were true, catching his rather humorous encounter with a displeased Krabby. Turning back to the two she added: "Did you happen to notice anyone following you within the past few days, or someone that would know of Golde?"
The Igglybuff that she held finished off the berry before deciding to sleep right there. After all, it did have a rather rough journey on the waters and trying to stay afloat, and a sudden surprise attack by a Totodile was not as pleasant either.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Protoman
post Jan 13 2010, 03:09 PM
Post #59

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Uprising Pokemon

After finally ridding himself with the pain of the Krabby, Tyson decided to join his new companions of the journey. He looked at the grim faces, not knowing what had been discussed, but decided to nod his head, knowing that there was trouble. He then looked and saw Castor as well as his Charmander.

"What about that guy, Alex?" Tyson asked his friend, who seemed to be a little extra flustered.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Captain Combuske...
post Jan 13 2010, 03:34 PM
Post #60

A.k.a CC or Captain.
Group Icon

Zack Aiza's Team

Alex didn't need to wait long. Soon, Tikal was back. Alex noticed she now had an Igglybuff. He smiled. Then Tikal asked a good question, one about whether or not Ellis had spotted anyone.
"Only one person, and I'm not sure whether or not they were following me. There was a person in Jillius, someone in the Shadows, but they disappeared straight away when I ran towards them."
Alex looked at Ellis thoughtfully, then said himself "Well, I think that's our only lead. We'll try and find this person."

Just then, Tyson came up, looking very puzzled. That faded away quickly as he asked about the rude newcomer.
"Well, I'd like to know his name, if that's Ok."
"It's Castor." the boy replied.
"Well then, Castor, I suppose you could tag along. I need someone to battle, I mean, Tyson's not very good, he just attracts a flock of Wingulls!" Alex looked at Castor triumphantly as he chuckled a little, as did Tikal and Tyson.
"Anyway, Tyson, I know you're puzzled about what we're going on about. This," here he gestured towards Ellis "Is Ellis. His shiny Magikarp's been stolen by Team Deception, who are the bad team in this region. I've agreed to help him find him again. I have some unfinished business with Deception..." he looked down darkly. "We can leave tomorrow. I know what you're going to say Ellis, but it's late, and I'm really tired. We leave tomorrow. End of."
And with that, the now five travellers headed towards the Pokemon Center to stay there the night.

--------------------

Gpx+:
Vdex:
|| ||
+Quote Post

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 08:33 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.