Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Four Nations: The Light Brigade {Sign-Up/OoC}, An "Avatar" RP--SIGN-UPS STILL OPEN!
E4 Hikaru
post Feb 16 2010, 10:10 PM
Post #1

I'm baaaack!
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 33 916

Iron-Clad Victory

RP THREAD HERE!

*facepalm* No, not the Pocahontas-In-Space "Avatar", the epic pseudo-anime "Avatar"! =P
Story (click to show)

Rules! (click to show)

Sign-Up Form (click to show)

~E4 Hikaru

This post has been edited by E4 Hikaru: Feb 18 2010, 06:59 PM

--------------------
That's your horoscope for todaaaay!

Stuff~♪ (click to show)

Groups, Clubs, and RPs (click to show)

WHO IS THIS MYSTERIOUS MYSTERY MAN isay.gif (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

E4 Hikaru
post Feb 16 2010, 10:14 PM
Post #2

I'm baaaack!
Group Icon

Iron-Clad Victory

ACCEPTED APPLICATIONS:

Water Tribe:
Koryu (played by: E4 Hikaru) (click to show)

Mayumi (played by: Rin101) (click to show)

Earth Kingdom:
Kira (played by: skibbereenfarms) (click to show)

Kuma (played by: Killer Knuckles Fan) (click to show)

Leif Baine (played by: Epic Phail) (click to show)

Fire Nation:
Kojuro (played by: skibbereenfarms) (click to show)

Ayane (played by: Tokyo Oranges) (click to show)

Air Nomads:
Mimi Linne (played by: Rin101) (click to show)

This post has been edited by E4 Hikaru: Feb 22 2010, 07:30 PM

--------------------

Stuff~♪ (click to show)

+Quote Post

birdorcages
post Feb 17 2010, 08:00 AM
Post #3

Elite Four
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 5 183

Active Squad

Huzzah! Another Avatar RP to partake in (the other one's on DC forums ;D). I'll join this one as well. Are we allowed to have pets, even if they weren't in the show?

Pocahontas in space. Thanks, I was looking for a term to describe that movie. xD.gif

This post has been edited by skibbereenfarms: Feb 17 2010, 09:29 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

E4 Hikaru
post Feb 17 2010, 10:00 AM
Post #4

I'm baaaack!
Group Icon

Iron-Clad Victory

Sure, having a pet is perfectly fine! =D If you were to include it in your sign-up, it would go under the "Other" section. =3

~E4 Hikaru

--------------------

Stuff~♪ (click to show)

+Quote Post

birdorcages
post Feb 17 2010, 10:29 AM
Post #5

Elite Four
Group Icon

Active Squad

*sings* Awesomesaaaaauce!

Name: Kira
Nationality: Earth Kingdom
Bender?: Yes, mainly Earthbending, but she is learning to use Seismic Sense.
Alternate weapons: None.

History: Kira was originally born in Ba Sing Se, but her parents decided to move to a less crowded city to raise her in. They couldn't quite find the perfect place, and they would never stay in one city for more than 3 or 4 months. Along the way, Kira learned Earthbending by sneaking away from home at night and visiting wild Badgermoles, who had eventually learned to trust her. Kira had the technique mastered by age 13. When they moved to their current home in Makapu, a young Addapard followed her along the way, so she decided to keep the new creature as a pet.

Appearance: Kira is at the normal height of 5'7'', and she weighs about 109 lbs. She has thin brown hair that reaches slightly past her shoulders, which is fairly short for a girl since she recently cut it. She has a small section of her hair tied back in a bright green tie. She has green eyes, which appear to match the dark green colors of her Earth Kingdom outfit. She wears a bright green shirt and leggings under a darker green vest and skirt. She also has white wrappings around her wrists and lower legs. Her shoes match the greens of her outfit.

Personality: Most of the time, Kira is a prankster. She's not very good at it, however, so she usually acts sarcastic and clueless to make herself appear innocent. Kira often finds herself getting in trouble, and she likes to blame others for things that she's done. Because of this, she usually finds herself making more enemies than friends.

Other: She has a pet Addapard, which is about the size of a Winged-lemur. His name is Dojo.

--------------------
+Quote Post

E4 Hikaru
post Feb 17 2010, 12:15 PM
Post #6

I'm baaaack!
Group Icon

Iron-Clad Victory

Ooh, shiny Addapard... *A*

...Anyway, your character has been accepted! We shall wait for at least two more people to sign up before we start. =3

~E4 Hikaru

--------------------

Stuff~♪ (click to show)

+Quote Post

Killer Knuckles ...
post Feb 17 2010, 01:20 PM
Post #7

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 488

Active Squad

QUOTE(skibbereenfarms @ Feb 17 2010, 10:29 AM) *
Other: She has a pet Addapard, which is about the size of a Winged-lemur. His name is Dojo.

It shows in the picture that its really more the size of Appa

PS. I reserve a Earth Kingdom toon. Ill post later.

--------------------
+Quote Post

birdorcages
post Feb 17 2010, 01:22 PM
Post #8

Elite Four
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Killer Knuckles Fan @ Feb 17 2010, 01:20 PM) *
QUOTE(skibbereenfarms @ Feb 17 2010, 10:29 AM) *

It shows in the picture that its really more the size of Appa

PS. I reserve a Earth Kingdom toon. Ill post later.

I know, but Momo-sized was more to my liking. wink.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Killer Knuckles ...
post Feb 17 2010, 01:28 PM
Post #9

Elite Four
Group Icon

Active Squad

ok then, i just thought you didnt notice, my bad.

--------------------
+Quote Post

E4 Hikaru
post Feb 17 2010, 01:39 PM
Post #10

I'm baaaack!
Group Icon

Iron-Clad Victory

-Gasp!- Another RPer! I didn't expect people to sign up this quickly! *w*

Killer Knuckles Fan, you most certainly can reserve a spot in the Earth Kingdom. Looking forward to seeing your sign-up! =D

~E4 Hikaru

This post has been edited by E4 Hikaru: Feb 17 2010, 01:39 PM

--------------------

Stuff~♪ (click to show)

+Quote Post

birdorcages
post Feb 17 2010, 01:39 PM
Post #11

Elite Four
Group Icon

Active Squad

It's fine. That's why I specified the size in the first place. ^_^.gif

This post has been edited by skibbereenfarms: Feb 18 2010, 01:19 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Killer Knuckles ...
post Feb 17 2010, 05:52 PM
Post #12

Elite Four
Group Icon

Active Squad

Name: Kuma
Nationality: Earth Kingdom
Bender?: Earth Bender
Alternate weapons: Coiling Dragon Staff

History: Kuma was born into a military family. His father is a Commander and his mother is a Nurse Practitioner. Kuma was raised to join the military by the age of thirteen. When he finally turned that age he soon learned that the military life style was not for him. So on his entrance exam he bombed it on purpose. Ashamed Kuma's father exiled him to the outskirts of the kindom in the slums and left him for dead. Kuma then vowed to prove to his father he wasnt worthless out side of the military.

Appearance: 6' tall and 200 lbs of solid muscle. Wears a green tunic with a black long sleeve under shirt. His golden yellow pants are little bit flowy to make bending easier on him. His hair is an rare blonde spiked short. A tatoo of the earth symbol on the bottom of each of his feet. No shoes (feet are on the large side).

Personality: Kuma is rough around the egdes. Dont get on his bad side. In your face type fighter. Hungry for adventure. Leader like speech but dont put it to use. Does his own thing unless your doing the same thing or he is very into what you asking him to join.

Other (optional): Has a runt Badgermole that is half the size of a normal one. Kuma took him in after it was abandoned as a cub by its mother. Named it Stubs because of its short runt tail.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Mosica
post Feb 17 2010, 06:51 PM
Post #13

a smile better suits a hero
Group Icon

Group: +Contributor
Member No.: 10 191

Garnet

ooohhh, an Avatar RP~

Character Form:
Name: Mayumi
Nationality: Northern Water Tribe
Bender?: Yes; Water. She has recently been practicing Water Thermokinesis.
Alternate weapons: None.

History: Mayumi was born into quite a socially popular family, since her father was a high ranking warrior for the tribe, while her mother was a healer. Her father however, died in a great battle with pride when Mayumi was only 5 years old. When Mayumi learned of the water bending powers she possessed, she was always expected to be trained as a proper female bender as a healer, but she wanted more than that. Mayumi practiced her water bending as an offense and defense when she was supposed to go to healer classes, wanting to be a female warrior rather than just a healer in a hospital. She finally convinced her mother that she was old enough to choose what she wanted to be, and was free to stay or leave the village whenever she wished.

Appearance: Mayumi Is shorter that average for her age, only standing at 4'9" and weighing at 106 lbs. She usually has her long black hair in a ponytail, with some of her hair strands beaded with white and blue beads, and the ponytail is pinned up a little at the top-back of her head, in a little bun. As for her clothes, Mayumi wears a two-sided skirt cut up to her thighs on both sides, with tight fitting cloth pants under them, which go down longer than the skirt does. Her shirt is two layered tank tops, but she always wears a winter coat over top when she is at the North Pole, but doesn't wear it in warmer weather.

Personality: Though she belongs to a 'socially rich' family, Mayumi never acts like she is better than anyone else, and because of that, she is a very down to earth person. She is quite the rebel however, never wanting to do what her mother wanted, always wanting to do her own thing. Mayumi can be sarcastic and joking around, but she can be serious too. She can usually be seen with a smile on her face, hardly ever grumpy.

Other: Mayumi keeps a flask of water in her left boot for times she isn't at the North Pole, even though she has never went so far south there wasn't any water supply. She keeps it in her boot at all times, even though there is always a water supply in the area.

I would have picked Air or Fire to fill those places, but I always saw myself as Earth or Water, so I'd better relate with them. Saw all the anime eps.. applying for this RP... Avatar movie this summer? Epic.

--------------------

Credit for my avatar goes to Cycloneblaze

Black Rock Shooter, where did you go?
+Quote Post

E4 Hikaru
post Feb 17 2010, 08:58 PM
Post #14

I'm baaaack!
Group Icon

Iron-Clad Victory

Killer Knuckles Fan and Rin101 are both accepted! I shall put up your character profiles--and maybe even the RP thread--a little later. X3

~E4 Hikaru

--------------------

Stuff~♪ (click to show)

+Quote Post

birdorcages
post Feb 18 2010, 01:19 PM
Post #15

Elite Four
Group Icon

Active Squad

Hm...I have another character that I could bring in who's a firebender...is that alright?

--------------------
+Quote Post

Tokyo Oranges
post Feb 18 2010, 01:32 PM
Post #16

Don't make me go Dr.Octogonapus on you!
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 530

Soul Silver Team

OOh, this sounds good, do you think i could reserve a space? I'm at school right now so i can't really type up a bio without getting caught DX

--------------------
meh Babies Neeeds Lurve cat.gif

Quizzes and things oh.gif Lookie! (click to show)
+Quote Post

E4 Hikaru
post Feb 18 2010, 01:45 PM
Post #17

I'm baaaack!
Group Icon

Iron-Clad Victory

@ skibbereenfarms: Sure, that's fine! I forgot to mention in the rules, but you can have up to two characters. :3
@ Tokyo Oranges: Ah, sneaking on at school? *clicks tongue* Far too risky at my school. But I'm on break now! :D I look forward to seeing your signup. ^^

~E4 Hikaru

EDIT: I have also added the link to the RP thread to the first post!~♪

This post has been edited by E4 Hikaru: Feb 18 2010, 01:47 PM

--------------------

Stuff~♪ (click to show)

+Quote Post

birdorcages
post Feb 18 2010, 02:29 PM
Post #18

Elite Four
Group Icon

Active Squad

Our school's computers are always under close watch by teachers. I probably wouldn't be able to get past the content blocks anyway. pinch.gif But I'm on break right now, too. ^_^.gif

Name: Kojuro, usually nicknamed Koja.
Nationality: Fire Nation
Bender?: Yes, Firebending.
Alternate weapons: Bow and arrows.

History: Kojuro's parents were of different nationalities; his father was a Firebender, while his mother belonged to the Earth Kingdom. His parents did their best to keep everything a secret, allowing him to be raised by his mother because he resembled an Earthbender. However, when Kojuro began to 'play with fire' and nearly burned down the house, his mother took him to live with his father in the Fire Nation.
He was raised as a normal Fire Nation child, despite the fact he looked nothing like one. However, when he was 15, the secret of his origin was revealed, and his father was placed in prison for it. Kojuro would have gone along with him, but he ran away before anyone could find him. Ever since then, he has managed to survive by settling in the Northern Water Tribe, despite the accusations made against him for being different.

Appearance: Kojuro is around 5'8'', and he weighs around 136 lbs. One of his most eyecatching features is his blond hair, which seems to go slightly past his ears, managing to reach his jaw. His eyes are usually light brown in color, but they appear to have darkened to a more blackish brown over the years. To cover up his normal clothing, Kojuro wears a black hooded shirt, along with black arm protectors. His pants will usually be black as well.
More often than not, Kojuro will be seen wearing casual Earth Kingdom attire to keep his identity hidden; a dark long-sleeved shirt along with pants, covered by a cloak sporting the dark and light green colors of the Earth Kingdom. However, on rare occasions, Kojuro will wear a red vest along with red pants that cut off at the ankles to show that he is originally from the Fire Nation.

Personality: Kojuro has always been quiet, even though he can be very aggressive at times. He prefers to handle situations on his own, even though he is usually outnumbered. He is a strong and brave leader, although he doesn't usually step up and take control. He is an expert at keeping quiet and staying out of other peoples' business.

Other (optional): He usually prefers to use his weapons instead of his Firebending, although his bending is much more powerful.

Wow, we have a lot of 'K' names, don't we? xD.gif Fire Nation, FTW!

--------------------
+Quote Post

E4 Hikaru
post Feb 18 2010, 02:44 PM
Post #19

I'm baaaack!
Group Icon

Iron-Clad Victory

Oh, geez...I just realized that I forgot a Gender category in the signups! >.<

Anyhoo, your second character has been accepted! ...But, just for clarification: where is he living right now? I got a tad confused with all the "Firenationearthkingdomfirenationfirenationearthkingdomwatertribe"... @_@

~E4 Hikaru

--------------------

Stuff~♪ (click to show)

+Quote Post

birdorcages
post Feb 18 2010, 02:59 PM
Post #20

Elite Four
Group Icon

Active Squad

Oh, he's in the Northern Water Tribe right now. Sorry about that. lol.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 04:14 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.