Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
142 Pages V  « < 79 80 81 82 83 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
GPX+ Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
Celes Chere
post Sep 24 2018, 06:54 PM
Post #1601

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 135 724

My Favorites

QUOTE(Natsume Reiko @ Sep 24 2018, 04:13 PM) *
Mega wally world will carry it. I've seen it near the pharma/beauty products section. Though sometimes they'll have it in really weird areas. I've used witch hazel as a medium for home made fragrances because I'm deathly allergic to everything under the sun so anything nice like body sprays, ect I have to make myself when I find the time.

Welp another multiplier...but I honestly can't be assed to hunt anything right now. Ty whoever filled it up.

Heh, learn something new. Didn't know that could be used in perfume. I just know it will be my best friend after birth with the healing process (don't ever let them sugar coat it! The baby is the best part - but everything under the sun will burn, especially if you have to get some stitches if you tear any. with my first I had 5.)

I was able to find pads with witch hazel, though they are used for hemorrhoids - not sure how well they will work vs the heavenly spray. lol. But here is hoping they have some effect.

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Mikaku Onchi
post Sep 25 2018, 08:03 AM
Post #1602

BEIEI has taken my soul
Group Icon

Member No.: 145 828

HEROES

Welp, finally found a Kryduck (?) egg in the shelter! As soon as it hatches I'll start breeding it to help people getting one. I found the shinies I wanted for swsh sooner than I expected so I'm trying to finish my other hunts. Managed to finish my Shuckle hunt so that's something heh happy.gif

I'm still doing some hunts in my games but I'm not being as lucky as last month and before. Some days I can't find a single shiny and others I find only one.

Also, in another note, I think my lactose intolerance is getting worse. Usually it was only milk and liquid yogurt that made me ill, normal yogurt or cheese were ok for me to eat if I did not abuse. Now, if I eat an yogurt I get so sick I have to run to the bathroom with terrible tummy ache (gripe ?) and nausea. I hate this because I love dairy products and milk. I still drink lactose free milk but it's much more expensive and I can't afford to buy lactose free yogurt sad.gif

--------------------

•TRINKET TRADING PLACE•||FC: 4055-4266-5767
POKEMON SHINY HUNTER//XY; ORAS; SUMO; USUM

Spoiler (click to showhide)
+Quote Post

Natsume Reiko
post Sep 25 2018, 12:12 PM
Post #1603

Smiting Fundamentalists since the 1980's.
Group Icon

Member No.: 43 334

Active Squad

QUOTE(Celes Chere @ Sep 24 2018, 07:54 PM) *
QUOTE(Natsume Reiko @ Sep 24 2018, 04:13 PM) *
Mega wally world will carry it. I've seen it near the pharma/beauty products section. Though sometimes they'll have it in really weird areas. I've used witch hazel as a medium for home made fragrances because I'm deathly allergic to everything under the sun so anything nice like body sprays, ect I have to make myself when I find the time.

Welp another multiplier...but I honestly can't be assed to hunt anything right now. Ty whoever filled it up.

Heh, learn something new. Didn't know that could be used in perfume. I just know it will be my best friend after birth with the healing process (don't ever let them sugar coat it! The baby is the best part - but everything under the sun will burn, especially if you have to get some stitches if you tear any. with my first I had 5.)

I was able to find pads with witch hazel, though they are used for hemorrhoids - not sure how well they will work vs the heavenly spray. lol. But here is hoping they have some effect.

Oh if you have a dollar general nearby sometimes they can carry it too. Dollar stores are weird like that at times. The wipes should work, it's just cotton pads infused with the stuff, the wipes just help in certain spots. I still prefer liquid overall.

DIY perfumes/scents...you need essential oils and a 'carrier oil' and let sit for a couple weeks. For body sprays (which I use more) it's essential oil and witch hazel, less sitting time to let it do its thing.

Well birthing is uhhh a strenuous process for a reason XD;;;

@Mikaku Onchi

I'm super lactose intolerant and I'm reaching middle age. As people get older it's harder. Genetics plays a huge role in adult lactose intolerance (my case -_-2.gif). A tiny bit of milk (tablespoon) will make me miserable for hours. Soft cheeses and yogurt are a no go as well. Hard cheeses are fine because most lactose is consumed/broken down during the fermentation/hardening process.

Even the lactaid pills and supplements doesn't have much effect on me. My dairy intake at best is limited to hard cheeses. Aldi has a decently priced lactose free milk that won't bust your bank. I get it once in a rare while as a treat.

--------------------
~~~~Credit goes to Commander Wymsy.

Important info about myself (click to show)
+Quote Post

Mikaku Onchi
post Sep 25 2018, 01:13 PM
Post #1604

BEIEI has taken my soul
Group Icon

Member No.: 145 828

HEROES

QUOTE(Natsume Reiko @ Sep 25 2018, 06:12 PM) *
@Mikaku Onchi

I'm super lactose intolerant and I'm reaching middle age. As people get older it's harder. Genetics plays a huge role in adult lactose intolerance (my case -_-2.gif). A tiny bit of milk (tablespoon) will make me miserable for hours. Soft cheeses and yogurt are a no go as well. Hard cheeses are fine because most lactose is consumed/broken down during the fermentation/hardening process.

Even the lactaid pills and supplements doesn't have much effect on me. My dairy intake at best is limited to hard cheeses. Aldi has a decently priced lactose free milk that won't bust your bank. I get it once in a rare while as a treat.

Oh I know. Know I can only eat hard cheese, which I love and we have this really good margarine that tastes even better than butter, so I'm ok with those.
Oh I don't think we have Aldi here. We may have but I live in the middle of nowhere in Portugal so....Oh I checked, we do have Aldi in Portugal but it's far away from where I live. I would spend more in the trip than in the lactose free products we have in the supermarket here haha. Thank you anyway!

--------------------

•TRINKET TRADING PLACE•||FC: 4055-4266-5767
POKEMON SHINY HUNTER//XY; ORAS; SUMO; USUM

Spoiler (click to showhide)
+Quote Post

AregularFrankief...
post Sep 25 2018, 04:13 PM
Post #1605

hroo hraa 🎃
Group Icon

Member No.: 221 574

Active Squad

...I thought all yogurt was liquid, in a general state of being? I'm confused.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Natsume Reiko
post Sep 25 2018, 04:50 PM
Post #1606

Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Mikaku Onchi @ Sep 25 2018, 02:13 PM) *
QUOTE(Natsume Reiko @ Sep 25 2018, 06:12 PM) *
@Mikaku Onchi

Oh I know. Know I can only eat hard cheese, which I love and we have this really good margarine that tastes even better than butter, so I'm ok with those.
Oh I don't think we have Aldi here. We may have but I live in the middle of nowhere in Portugal so....Oh I checked, we do have Aldi in Portugal but it's far away from where I live. I would spend more in the trip than in the lactose free products we have in the supermarket here haha. Thank you anyway!

Oh butter shouldn't be an issue I don't think. It's not lactose heavy. I eat butter all the time no issues. Pah, it's a shame that the closest Aldi is too far. I hope they build more in that country. It's a German chain and they're aggressively growing so who knows. @_@. Their products are really good. I use them all the time for most stuff. I supplement if there's sales elsewhere. But overall for lots of pantry things and specialty items, their prices can't be beat.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Luneon
post Sep 25 2018, 06:30 PM
Post #1607

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

Must be hard if you cannot eat stuff you like and either cannot afford alternatives or they're simply not available.
Yoghurt is my go-to breakfast, I cannot imagine being unable to eat that.

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

Celes Chere
post Sep 25 2018, 08:53 PM
Post #1608

Gym Leader
Group Icon

My Favorites

See - pads might not work. The joyous joy of not having a period the whole time comes back with a vengeance after birth. (everything discharges like super heavy too - like The Shinning blood coming out of the door scene.)

and I would die if I couldn't have dairy. -just had a nice strawberry sundae- I see you eat hard cheeses, any certain kind you prefer? I know since i'm not restricted to any one kind - i really took a liking to Havarti. I like the nutty flavor it has. =D

--------------------

+Quote Post

Natsume Reiko
post Sep 26 2018, 12:52 PM
Post #1609

Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Celes Chere @ Sep 25 2018, 09:53 PM) *
See - pads might not work. The joyous joy of not having a period the whole time comes back with a vengeance after birth. (everything discharges like super heavy too - like The Shinning blood coming out of the door scene.)

and I would die if I couldn't have dairy. -just had a nice strawberry sundae- I see you eat hard cheeses, any certain kind you prefer? I know since i'm not restricted to any one kind - i really took a liking to Havarti. I like the nutty flavor it has. =D

Lol I call it a crime scene when it's bad.

I like all sorts. Super aged cheddar is love. Gouda's another favorite. Romano's pretty good too. Those are my top three. Since I can't have other dairy products I just go to town on cheese. Got an event with a snack bar? Sorry all the cheese is MINE.

Welp got a 144 togepi. Time to level the crap out of it and throw it in the hunt.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Celes Chere
post Sep 26 2018, 02:07 PM
Post #1610

Gym Leader
Group Icon

My Favorites

My former boss, his family makes cheese/sausage. I know last year they stopped my all time favorite cheese though, i was so depressed - fudge. Looked like fudge, tasted like fudge but was in fact a cheddar. They even put walnuts in with it. <3 But they had all sorts of crazy flavored ones. Bloody Mary was pretty good, wasn't a fan of the white cheddar with fruit in it though. They tried blueberry. My mom was all about that one though.

They have all sorts of swiss, a few gouda, cheddar, spicy varieties (i loved the people acting all hard core with the ghost pepper one, and you could tell they were going to be running to the bathroom shortly, lol)

--------------------

+Quote Post

Natsume Reiko
post Sep 26 2018, 02:38 PM
Post #1611

Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Celes Chere @ Sep 26 2018, 03:07 PM) *
My former boss, his family makes cheese/sausage. I know last year they stopped my all time favorite cheese though, i was so depressed - fudge. Looked like fudge, tasted like fudge but was in fact a cheddar. They even put walnuts in with it. <3 But they had all sorts of crazy flavored ones. Bloody Mary was pretty good, wasn't a fan of the white cheddar with fruit in it though. They tried blueberry. My mom was all about that one though.

They have all sorts of swiss, a few gouda, cheddar, spicy varieties (i loved the people acting all hard core with the ghost pepper one, and you could tell they were going to be running to the bathroom shortly, lol)

Omg that sounds awesome. I love flavored cheeses. 10/10 new dimensions to the tastebuds. Ngggggggh. Now I'm hungry. I love spicy cheeses. Cheese with pepper are pure win. I typically have them on burgers or certain wraps.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Celes Chere
post Sep 26 2018, 03:27 PM
Post #1612

Gym Leader
Group Icon

My Favorites

I'm not a spicy gal. Too northern as my husband puts it. lol. But their normal pepperjack cheese is pretty good. Has a little bite - but nothing ketchup and relish won't help fight.

I miss running the cheese and wine show they put on. That was a blast. And then you think about how constipated everyone will be by the end of the night since all they are eating is cheese. xD

--------------------

+Quote Post

Natsume Reiko
post Sep 26 2018, 09:04 PM
Post #1613

Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Celes Chere @ Sep 26 2018, 04:27 PM) *
I'm not a spicy gal. Too northern as my husband puts it. lol. But their normal pepperjack cheese is pretty good. Has a little bite - but nothing ketchup and relish won't help fight.

I miss running the cheese and wine show they put on. That was a blast. And then you think about how constipated everyone will be by the end of the night since all they are eating is cheese. xD

Lmao! Weather wise I'm fine up north. Food wise, my ethnic background = spice galore haha. Spicy and savory = love.

Mmm cheese and wine. That's heavenly. There's supposedly a really decent winery around here that does wine/cheese tasting for stupid cheap. Running joke is cheapest way to get drunk vs going to the bar, but who cares! Booze and cheese win win!

That's what laxatives are for haha! Or haribo sugar free gummy bears.

Woot put in my togekiss and now it's a waiting game. GIMME 1ST.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Raboot
post Sep 26 2018, 10:48 PM
Post #1614

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 77 311

Active Squad

I'm going to try to breed some Eevee [Heart] with Munna, since I'm hunting Munna atm. They're both ground egg groups, so hopefully it works. If not, I'll find out in a little over an hour.

If anyone wants to help give some sweet berries to this , it's very much appreciated.

Edit: Eevee [Heart] and Munna are indeed compatible.

This post has been edited by Baymax: Sep 26 2018, 11:58 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Natsume Reiko
post Sep 27 2018, 12:09 AM
Post #1615

Group Icon

Active Squad

I'll breed mine too since multipliers are gone. Drove me nuts haha.

--------------------

+Quote Post

RicFule
post Sep 27 2018, 08:38 AM
Post #1616

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 846

Platinum Team

I threw in a 141 Salamence myself. That should at least get me ranked. I don't need first. I just want the Memory.

--------------------
+Quote Post

AregularFrankief...
post Sep 27 2018, 10:56 AM
Post #1617

hroo hraa 🎃
Group Icon

Member No.: 221 574

Active Squad

Put in a 141 Altaria myself since we're all sharing our Poke Hunt entries...would have Mega-d it, but I haven't seen Cloudy Weather at all lately.

And I didn't know they made cheese flavored like fudge. Crazy! But I'd imagine it's pretty tasty.

--------------------

+Quote Post

RicFule
post Sep 27 2018, 03:06 PM
Post #1618

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 846

Platinum Team

QUOTE(AregularFrankiefan @ Sep 27 2018, 10:56 AM) *
Put in a 141 Altaria myself since we're all sharing our Poke Hunt entries...would have Mega-d it, but I haven't seen Cloudy Weather at all lately.

And the funny thing about that? At the time of my posting this, just after 4 PM Eastern, the weather is cloudy. I don't know if you would still be able to level it. Or even if you should, since I don't think Megas affect ranking.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Natsume Reiko
post Sep 27 2018, 06:58 PM
Post #1619

Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(RicFule @ Sep 27 2018, 04:06 PM) *
QUOTE(AregularFrankiefan @ Sep 27 2018, 10:56 AM) *

And the funny thing about that? At the time of my posting this, just after 4 PM Eastern, the weather is cloudy. I don't know if you would still be able to level it. Or even if you should, since I don't think Megas affect ranking.

Shouldn't much since Megas require extra steps and given the small window of time to get them. A few hours until I find out if I get a shard or not. @_@;

--------------------

+Quote Post

Raboot
post Sep 27 2018, 08:29 PM
Post #1620

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 77 311

Active Squad

I was going to enter a salamance at first, but then I hatched a dratini with better ivs. Didn't have to worry about mega evolutions thankfully. Not too long till reset and two things: poke hunt results and swsh "weekend" multiplier.

edit: the dedenne would still like some love.

This post has been edited by Baymax: Sep 27 2018, 08:31 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

142 Pages V  « < 79 80 81 82 83 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:27 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.