Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Lino 'Ludocx' Kaito, 'The power and the will'
Luxord
post May 6 2009, 03:28 PM
Post #1

The Idiot of GTS.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 6 212

My Fantasy Team

Name: Lino 'Ludocx' Kaito
Hometown: Veilstone

Appearance: Ludocx is a tall, tanned boy that has black flowing hear with a white streak and Deep piercing blue eyes. He quite frequently paints his thumbs black. He wears a black designer T-shirt with a Black and white jacket on top. He bears a white and black bag on his shoulder that has green stripes through out. He is wearing Black skinny Jeans and tan and tartan converse. image:

Personality: Ludocx doesn't tend to lose his temper very often, although if it was refering to hisfamily he probably would. Ludocx loves rock music and feels like he needs to step up and be a leader in almost every situation. He loves ground and grass type pokémon but also cannot resist a fire type.

Biography:
Ludocx was born on march 27th 1994 in a local hospital and taken back to his mothers flat quite soon. his biological parents died when he was only 2 and he never had any brothers or sisters. He was a very intelligent young by through his school years but seem to get bullied alot. His foster parents were not rich nor poor an average family. The house had 3 bed rooms, he had a foster sister too. When Ludocx was 10 he found an egg in his back garden and kept it in his room only for it to hatch into a chikorita. Ludocx loved it and was probably why he became more loving and lost his violent temper he had in his childhood towards his foster parents, they saw this change and aloud him to keep her. Ludocx wanted to help his Chikorita so he tried to train her when he saw a baby Cyndaquil being beaten up by a pidgey. his heart dropped and he fell in love with it. His Foster parents disagreed so he went and hid him in the garden. when Ludocx was 13 he wanted to go out on a pokémon adventure so he told his parents got up and left home. he made it to the edge of Veilstone saw he had no money and came back. His foster father started to grow angry towards Ludocx and started to hit him. He rang the police and got him arrested but he was and always will be wary of people he thought that he trusted. After that incident he thought more about his dream and his adventure so he and his pokémon together then got a job saving up all his money so he could go on his adventure. When he found a baby Stary, he did like he gave it to his mother, he felt she should understand how attached you can get to pokémon, On Ludocx 15th birthday he was aloud to start his pokémon adventure.

Starting Pokemon: Chikorita lvl. 7 , Cyndaquil lvl. 8

Items: 5x Personalised Ordinary Pokéballs, 5x potions, Antidote

What is the biscuit's name? The answer is... Bertha!

Other Notes: His favourite colour is green, black and white. Ludocx aspires to capture a Mewtwo, the personalised pokeballs means he just coloured them green and black.

EDIT: made the changes

This post has been edited by Ludocx: May 7 2009, 01:02 PM

--------------------
Everyone is still HERE happy.gif
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Troy Bolton
post May 6 2009, 04:31 PM
Post #2

Bet On Me
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 282

Active Squad

Denied. You can't start with Larvitar.

--------------------
[align=center]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Luxord
post May 7 2009, 12:44 PM
Post #3

The Idiot of GTS.
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 212

My Fantasy Team

can I edit??? and replace whole story with a cyndaquil instead?? And the appearance is that ok to leave with larvitar as i did not make it was made for me.

EDIT : grammer

This post has been edited by Ludocx: May 7 2009, 12:46 PM

--------------------
Everyone is still HERE happy.gif
+Quote Post

Troy Bolton
post May 7 2009, 08:27 PM
Post #4

Bet On Me
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 282

Active Squad

I don't like how the biography's one huge paragraph, but approved nonetheless.

--------------------
[align=center]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 04:34 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.