Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

READ ME FIRST

DO NOT make any 'click my eggs/Pokémon' threads/posts or any 'what is this egg' threads/posts or you WILL be warned 10% instantly!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
easy Achievements to do?
Verore
post May 23 2014, 10:23 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 219 575

Active Squad

Currently, I am not qualified for any of the explorations because of my low number of achievements. Are the achievements where you need 2 or 3 of certain pokemons in your party the easiest to do to increase achievement count?

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Margo
post May 24 2014, 01:51 AM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 166 878

Active Squad

It's really what you deem 'easy'; that could be different from what anyone else deems easy. You could either just look through the achievements in their tab and pick out the ones you find easiest, or sort the achievements by difficulty and start doing some rank 1 achievements and so on. Or, you know, a combination of these two.

This post has been edited by Margo: May 24 2014, 01:51 AM

--------------------
||
+Quote Post

Doom Hunter
post May 24 2014, 01:51 AM
Post #3

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 207 612

Active Squad

Heh, Margo beat me to it. I would look through the difficulty 1s and 2s, maybe 3s and determine what you would find easiest to do, but I find just being active and doing everything will net you achievements without even thinking about it happy.gif

This post has been edited by Doom Hunter: May 24 2014, 01:53 AM

--------------------
|

He's watching you....so protect the environment!

+Quote Post

RigelSan
post May 24 2014, 04:53 AM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 202 570

Active Squad

You're still in a Newbie group, which suggests that you haven't yet obtained all the Newbie achievements: Hatcher, Clicker, Breeder, Trainer and Feeder. Looking at your profile, I find that you only lack the last one, but it's literally a question of time!

a/ considering that you are already a Master Clicker (I mean, WOW. So early? Kudos!), it should be fairly easy to you to get the next Trainer achievement - just put a pokemon in the Walker, wait until it gets to level 100 (which will be easy as well, since you already have the OVER NINE THOUSAND!! achievement) and then, repeat these steps until you have enough level 100 pokes! Takes some time, but you practically need to do NOTHING extra over what you do normally.

b/ Deceitful Metapod is banal. Really.

c/ also, the Professor achievements are pretty easy, as well as other party-centered ones - the color series (Everything is Green, BSOD, O Canada...) - especially. You can set filters in your PC in order to find the needed pokemons (you can search, for example, a specific dex colour!), and if you don't have enough of them, simply go to Shelter and hunt. (Hint: BSOD concerns blue pokemons, and since there is a site-wide hunt for Beldum, there'll be a lot of them hatched in Safari to grab!).

Good luck! cat.gif Remember, however, that achievements aren't the only requirements for explorations. The dex entries one, considering that I shiny hunt practically all the time and barely concentrate on updating my dex, is a nightmare to me XD

--------------------

+Quote Post

mimmi
post May 24 2014, 05:02 AM
Post #5

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 8 846

My Favs

Id say you focus on the ones that require the least effort like the dress-up achievements happy.gif
Deceitful Metapod (0/1) – Dress up a Metapod.
Fashion Expert (1/100) – Dress up 100 Pokemon.

Or maybe this one? (does cost some points, but kinda easy)
Bill's Grandfather (0/5) – Have a Water, Leaf, Fire, Moon and Thunder Stone in your inventory.

As said earlier the Party achievements are pretty easy, just grab them from the shelter wink.gif
Professor Oak (0/3) – Have a Bulbasaur, Squirtle and Charmander in your party.
Professor Elm (0/3) – Have a Chikorita, Totodile and Cyndaquil in your party.
Professor Birch (0/3) – Have a Treecko, Mudkip and Torchic in your party.
Professor Rowan (0/3) – Have a Turtwig, Piplup and Chimchar in your party.
Team Rocket (0/3) – Have an Ekans, Koffing and Meowth in your party.

... aso. Theres no required level, they just have to be in your party when you click the achievements button ^_^.gif

--------------------
~My cute Pokepals~

~Credits to Cycloneblaze for avatar and this~

~Hiiiya!!!~

~Ponies~
+Quote Post

Verore
post May 24 2014, 12:01 PM
Post #6

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 219 575

Active Squad

Ok, thanks a lot guys!

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 07:40 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.