Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Closed TopicStart new topic
New Forum Rule (READ THIS)
Commander Wymsy
post Jan 19 2008, 01:38 PM
Post #1

Megalomaniac out for world domination
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 3

Greatest Team Ever

How this rule was not already there, I did not know, because I could've sworn it was.

But now, mini-modding (or "backseat moderating") is against the rules. And just for your convenience, I shall post the addition to the rules right here:

QUOTE(Forum Rules)
Mini-modding
Mini-modding is anybody without moderator powers telling somebody that they have broken the rules. If somebody is breaking the rules, merely use the report button and wait for one of the staff members to take action. Replying to somebody just to say "no double posting" or "no spamming" or anything of the sort is not allowed. Mini-modding multiple times after you have been told to stop can result in a warn.

--------------------
Overtaken by Net & Zodi on that track!
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Zerxer
post Jan 19 2008, 01:41 PM
Post #2

Zerkadelic
Group Icon

Group: Root Administrators
Member No.: 2

My Favorites

I don't know why it wasn't there before either. Mini-modding won't get you noticed by the Admins as the next choice to be a real moderator. Being active and actually reporting the posts so a real mod can take care of it can, however, such as the case with Archangel.

--------------------
Want a rotating avatar like mine? Check out my website: randimg!
Thanks to all of the people in this thread and this thread for the various avatars!

+Quote Post

Lester Burnham
post Jan 21 2008, 02:26 PM
Post #3

Look closer.
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 72

Active Squad

QUOTE(Zerxer @ Jan 19 2008, 01:41 PM) *
I don't know why it wasn't there before either. Mini-modding won't get you noticed by the Admins as the next choice to be a real moderator. Being active and actually reporting the posts so a real mod can take care of it can, however, such as the case with Archangel.

Lol yayz me.

I'm glad this rule is in effect even though I was the only one relatively close to mini-modding. Saves a lot from us.

--------------------
[align=center]I am the earth-mother, and you are all flops.
[/align]
+Quote Post

Zerxer
post Jan 21 2008, 03:59 PM
Post #4

Zerkadelic
Group Icon

Group: Root Administrators
Member No.: 2

My Favorites

QUOTE(Archangel 1602 @ Jan 21 2008, 02:26 PM) *
QUOTE(Zerxer @ Jan 19 2008, 01:41 PM) *

Lol yayz me.

I'm glad this rule is in effect even though I was the only one relatively close to mini-modding. Saves a lot from us.

Mind you, this thread is locked. Watch out for posting in locked threads.. you're able to, but don't abuse it unless it really calls for it. Even mods can be warned. tongue.gif

(don't reply to this)

--------------------
Want a rotating avatar like mine? Check out my website: randimg!
Thanks to all of the people in this thread and this thread for the various avatars!

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 08:18 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.