Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Eric Leavell, yes, this IS the 18th time i used the same character in an RP.
TQQ
post Sep 26 2008, 07:59 PM
Post #1

Justin
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2 244

Active Squad

((note: alot of this profile has been stolen from my fire vs. grass. vs. water profile, since it is the same character, living a different storyline.))

Name: Eric Leavell
Home town: Lavaridge town, hoenn

Appearance: wears a Dark red buisness suit with a white undershirt, black tie, and a pokeball on the pockets of the suit. pants are same color of the suit, black leather shoes. has short, dyed blue hair, for some unapparent reason.

Personality: has a very wild idea of everything. he may be crazy on the outside, but he is a perfect gentleman to all who talk to him. he always takes care of his pokemon before himself, and will not tolerate others mistreating any pokemon. he is terrified of water, and therfor cannot swim. not many people know about this.

Biography: a rather wild child growing up, he was always getting in trouble in his home town of lavaridge. he grew up with fire pokemon his entire life, and grew to care deeply for the type, spending alot of time at his older sister's gym. he left his town for the first time at age 16, to explore the world and see the wonders. after much travel, and many recomendations, he made it to furoh, aspiring to win the gym badges from the leaders there, and meet more pokemon trainers for good battles and memorable fun. he arrived with nothing more than his beloved cyndaquil, and a few items.......

Starting: male cyndaquil, ember, smokescreen, tackle, leer.

Items: 5x Pokéballs, 2x potions, parlyz heal, 2x figy berries

of this is too much items, i have no problem subtracting.

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Falkyn
post Sep 26 2008, 08:16 PM
Post #2

Why eat your fist?
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1 944

Active Squad

Denied. I'd like to see more detail put into the appearance and personality sections, and your Cyndaquil needs a level.

Also, though this isn't why I denied your profile, please only submit it once. irritated.gif

--------------------
Because the only thing better than getting a hot, juicy burger is making one.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th June 2024 - 04:54 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.