Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
Collective Insight and Chaotic Intentions at Crescent Inn
Douken Sota
post Jun 18 2012, 09:23 PM
Post #1

Space Force? Pirate? Outlaw sounds nice...
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 17 104

PANE

Bunnying (click to show)

Flying with the Aerodactyl made a major difference when it came to travel time compared to flying above the Arcanine. Unless there was a pile of Snorlax rising higher than Mount Carello or the original size of the meteor that could of killed them, there was very little that could slow them down, let alone stop them. However, sometimes you do get some funny reactions. Like Sabre passing by another flock of Skarmory and his jaw dropping as one in the other flock cawed like crazy, as if laughing.

"Don't tell me that was the Skarmory you were trying to replace back at the farm." Bullseye as Sabre cried like crazy, throwing Douken off his back before catching his shoulders in the bird's talons. "Okay, okay, I get it. Nice set up for the Sky Drop though. You seemed to of been doing some practice."

Raising up, the bird let go of Douken before looping quickly and catching the human on his back again. That damn Xatu, Sabre thought. I'm really going to get that bitch...

With the sun quickly falling, Douken called to Pan, "Looks like night's coming. Might be a good chance to land and make camp while we can still see land this easily." The bird's have been flying nonstop anyways, so they must be exhausted as well. However, camp seemed to of found them as a rotating spotlight caught the trainers, which made Douken see what was going on.

Out on the mountainside was a light purple, four story building, stretched as long as 26 rooms (as seen by the windows) The top of the building seemed to of had a greenhouse touch to it, as all he could really see was green through the glass roof. Each end of the roof, however, had four rotating spotlights on each side and the center was set up with a helipad.

"Wonder what that is..." Douken muttered. "Hey Pan, wanna check it out?"

--------------------
Let the Kishin Egg take you to my GPX+ Team.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Toogee
post Sep 30 2012, 08:45 AM
Post #2

Weak Livered Milk Drinker
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 208

And a Golurk

Pan was turning her head left and right as a woman’s voice called for help. Who was that? Whoever she was, she had told the researcher to “follow the ghosts” to their source. Judging by the movements of the horde, that source was the lake itself, which seemed to be filled with more ghost pokemon than water. That must have been where the voice was directing them towards.

As Frog, Droid, and the other pokemon were keeping the ghosts at bay, Justin rushed up to Pan and Douken, informing them that he too heard the voice. It was surely no coincidence: some psychic entity was telepathically telling them where to go next.

“Yeah, I heard it too,” Pan confirmed, looking to the lake. “She said to follow the ghosts to where they’re coming from. I don’t know how long this place is going to hold up, so I don’t think we have a choice.”

Pan pondered for a few seconds as to how they were going to get to this “source”. If they simply waded through on foot, they would never get past the ghosts. No, they needed brute force to ram through the horde. At 9 ft and over 700 lbs, Droid had the strength to get through.

“Droid! We need a ride!” The golurk responded by backing away from the battle and kneeling to Pan. This left their other pokemon without an ally, so the team would have to act quickly before they were overwhelmed by the ghosts. She quickly rushed behind it and wrapped her arms around his head. Taking the hint, Douken and Justin followed, taking their place at Pan’s side and hanging upon the golurk’s shoulders. It was quite cramped with everyone on top of each other, but it would have to do, given the situation. As soon as Droid started powering up, Pan and the others recalled their other pokemon, and just in time. Frog was nearly buried within a pile of ghastly. As soon as they were recalled, the enemy pokemon descended upon the humans. Pan could feel the cold hands attempting to pull her away. Before the ghost pokemon became too much, the team had launched straight into the air. Whatever pokemon were trying to grab ahold of them were quickly thrown by the sudden burst of speed.

“Hang on!” Pan cried as the golurk accelerated upwards. So this is what it felt like to be a rocket? Still hanging onto her poliwhirl’s pokeball, she had to rely on her arms (wrapped around the golurk’s head) to avoid being brought down to earth. Soon enough though, Droid leveled out, flying horizontal above the battlefield. The ghosts continued to tear the landscape apart, chowing down upon the dream world. Pan refocused upon the entry point, pointing it out to Droid.

“We need to get through there!” she said. “Droid, we need you to charge through there as fast as you can!”

Without hesitation, the golurk lurched downward like the descent of a roller coaster. Pan had to retighten her grip after the sudden movement. Even though they could have been heading straight into water, the golurk continued to rocket towards the destination. Was this simply following orders as a machine or the absolute trust of a friend? That question was not going through the researcher’s mind as they hurtled downward. In fact, the only thing she was thinking about was whether this was a good idea.

“THIS BETTER WOOOOORRRRRRK!!! AAAAAAAHHHH!!!”

The next few moments were filled with screams as Droid and passengers collided into the ghost horde, destination unknown...

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

Credit for 2gamer's Seel of Approval (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Douken Sota   Collective Insight and Chaotic Intentions at Crescent Inn   Jun 18 2012, 09:23 PM
Lapras177   The boat ride from Johto was rough. Lilly must ha...   Jun 21 2012, 06:37 PM
Toogee   QUOTE(Furoh Blog Entry #10: On The Road Again)I ju...   Jun 30 2012, 01:31 PM
Yzarc Drowsnam   Justin was just lying on his bed in the moderately...   Jul 4 2012, 02:23 PM
Douken Sota   the male Amazon could not help but chuckle as Valk...   Jul 4 2012, 03:26 PM
Toogee   Pan returned her aerodactyl back to her pokeball a...   Jul 10 2012, 10:37 PM
Douken Sota   Talk about a smooth move. In an instant, Douken ha...   Jul 29 2012, 04:35 PM
Yzarc Drowsnam   Pan asked Justin to meet her at some hotel at Mt. ...   Jul 29 2012, 05:54 PM
Toogee   Pan walked swiftly away from the hotel, even angri...   Aug 5 2012, 09:21 PM
Douken Sota   His body was hanging there in the vastness. Nothin...   Aug 6 2012, 10:19 PM
Yzarc Drowsnam   Pan seemed so nonchalant about Douken's appare...   Aug 7 2012, 09:31 PM
Toogee   It all happened in a matter of seconds: Justin’s c...   Aug 17 2012, 09:43 AM
Douken Sota   "Maya, Signal Beam!" Wouldn't it...   Aug 17 2012, 10:58 PM
Yzarc Drowsnam   Justin stood up, not sure whether to take off his ...   Aug 25 2012, 07:27 PM
Toogee   “So you think yourself a knight in your fantasies?...   Sep 1 2012, 11:27 PM
Douken Sota   With the upset Octillary's introduction, Douke...   Sep 2 2012, 03:29 AM
Yzarc Drowsnam   Justin heard and felt, though not to the extent of...   Sep 3 2012, 10:11 PM
Toogee   Pan ran across the field to meet Justin, just as h...   Sep 9 2012, 09:26 AM
Douken Sota   The lakefront, however, was not the best condition...   Sep 9 2012, 11:22 AM
Yzarc Drowsnam   Justin couldn't help but be prideful as Shedin...   Sep 23 2012, 10:59 AM
Douken Sota   Maya had to catch a ride inside Droid's hand o...   Sep 30 2012, 12:43 PM
Yzarc Drowsnam   Justin just held on for the ride. He was rightfull...   Oct 10 2012, 09:51 PM
Toogee   Pan held on tight as her golurk crashed through mu...   Oct 14 2012, 08:54 AM
Douken Sota   The Pursuit was enough to stop the movement, and t...   Oct 14 2012, 11:53 AM
Yzarc Drowsnam   Justin stayed silent throughout Gengar's ...   Oct 14 2012, 02:19 PM
Toogee   With the gengar acting all tough by cursing everyo...   Oct 20 2012, 07:34 AM
Douken Sota   Pan's Fenrir was able to take care of the Haun...   Oct 20 2012, 11:15 AM
Yzarc Drowsnam   "I'm, yeah, I'm- I'm good," ...   Oct 28 2012, 10:17 PM
Toogee   It did not escape Pan’s notice that Douken’s new a...   Nov 3 2012, 07:04 AM
Douken Sota   The small dragon was a bit confused on the applaus...   Nov 3 2012, 12:38 PM
Yzarc Drowsnam   And so it seemed as though it was over. Justin and...   Nov 4 2012, 10:39 PM
Toogee   Boosted and newly evolved, Douken’s dragonair dren...   Nov 10 2012, 10:05 AM
Douken Sota   He was talking about the thousands of others that ...   Nov 10 2012, 12:39 PM
Yzarc Drowsnam   When Pan and then Douken disappeared from the drea...   Nov 11 2012, 11:34 PM
Toogee   As Pan looked over her venusaur for any traces of ...   Dec 2 2012, 07:58 AM
Douken Sota   What was the news Pan had to tell Justin that they...   Dec 9 2012, 10:40 AM
Yzarc Drowsnam   ((OOC: Sorry team, I just realized I was the one h...   Dec 26 2012, 01:04 AM
Toogee   “You come back for us, Justin Smart. When this is ...   Dec 29 2012, 11:00 PM
Douken Sota   A long yawn brought Douken back from his own perso...   Dec 30 2012, 11:12 AM

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:58 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.