Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Read before you post!

Please make sure to check the GPX+ Help Page before posting!

The GPX+ Help Page has a wealth of information. Please help prevent clutter in this forum by first checking the Help Page before you post a thread.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Question about non summonables
Naya Merai
post Apr 22 2011, 01:11 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 82 889

Active Squad

I have a question about legendaries you can't summon. So I got a suicune a while back after the relicanth shiny hunt when I won a legendary voucher. But I'm just wondering besides legendary vouchers is there anyway to get the legendary dogs, mew, mewtwo, mespirit(the other two that go with it) and all those other non summonable ones? Like do they spawn in the lab on rare occasions like ditto do or can you only get them from getting lucky in the shelter/safari or having a voucher?

Edit: I know you can get some through explorations(forgot about that) but I never have enough interactions for it

This post has been edited by Naya Merai: Apr 22 2011, 01:17 AM

--------------------
Don't always update party in my sig often. Sorry about that. Click my GPX+ page link to see my party if I don't update

http://gpxplus.net/user/Naya+Merai

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Tazii
post Apr 22 2011, 01:15 AM
Post #2

Tikk Tokk
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 39 543

A Taste of The Fury

Yes they can spawn in the lab but it is VERY rare. People may release them or Professor Cypress may breed some too.

The main way to get unsummonible legendaries is through Explorations.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Naya Merai
post Apr 22 2011, 01:16 AM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

I never have enough interactions to do the explorations or else I would :C But its good to know they spawn in the lab on rare occasions

--------------------
Don't always update party in my sig often. Sorry about that. Click my GPX+ page link to see my party if I don't update

+Quote Post

bijoukaiba
post Apr 22 2011, 01:24 AM
Post #4

Proud NB Gator & writer
Group Icon

Member No.: 45 767

My Sapphires

You can use vouchers, or complete certain achievements to "win" them. If someone releases them, or is banned, you may have enough luck to find eggs/Pokemon in the Shelter.

In addition, they sometimes spawn randomly in the lab. Supposedly, Professor Cypress has a special breeding ability to sometimes produce eggs in the Shelter as well. I have seen a Zekrom egg in the Shelter once, and it was likely produced by Cypress.

Edit: ninja.gif

This post has been edited by bijoukaiba: Apr 22 2011, 01:24 AM

--------------------

I BLEED ORANGE AND BLUE!
+Quote Post

Bobdapeach
post Apr 22 2011, 01:49 AM
Post #5

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 28 526

Active Squad

The only non-summonable I've seen in the Lab was a Mesprit which I saw late 2010 early 2011 in the nearly 2 years I've been here, sadly I had 6 pokemon in my party.. So they're rare, but yeah, egg vouchers, lab, Cypress or a ban drop.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Naya Merai
post Apr 22 2011, 02:44 AM
Post #6

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

@Bob
I'm confused as to why you say cypress and lab drop separately. Aren't the two the same thing? Because anything in the lab was bred by Cypress supposedly right?

--------------------

+Quote Post

Tazii
post Apr 22 2011, 03:34 AM
Post #7

Tikk Tokk
Group Icon

Member No.: 39 543

A Taste of The Fury

No they're different.
Cypress' Mew and Ditto breed legendaries/novelties/Unowns/Dittos at random and drop them into the shelter.
http://gpxplus.net/heritage/FeVuq

This post has been edited by Karofsky: Apr 22 2011, 03:36 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Special K
post Apr 22 2011, 08:59 AM
Post #8

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 63 846

Active Squad

Also, when we're saying it's rare for them to appear in the lab, we're talking SERIOUSLY rare. In the OP's first post, she referred to ditto appearing "rarely" in the lab, and ditto is classified as common xP Legendaries are classified as "very rare" aka there is only a very very miniscule chance of the lab spawning them, so even though they theoretically can appear there, I wouldn't get my hopes up of finding much that way :P
+Quote Post

Naya Merai
post Apr 22 2011, 03:19 PM
Post #9

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

@Kristastic
Yeah its classified as common but you still rarely find one in the lab. I never found one in the lab until near a year after being on GPx+ and lots of other people are always asking why its classified as common when its so hard to find. Also if I remember correctly there's even a limit to how many ditto you're allowed to have from the lab. Thats why I listed that one.

This post has been edited by Naya Merai: Apr 22 2011, 03:21 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Special K
post Apr 22 2011, 03:47 PM
Post #10

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 63 846

Active Squad

I knew what you meant x) I just meant, the rarity determines how often they're spawned in the lab, and ditto only appears a few times a day as a "common" rarity pokemon, so you can imagine the chances of a "very rare" rarity pokemon spawning would be insanely low, & it'd be grabbed super quickly :P
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 08:48 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.