Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Natalia Magdalena Whismore. ( W.I.P), Walking in her fathers footsteps...
Lady Anarchy
post Jun 3 2011, 08:51 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 142 296

Anarachy Squadron.

Name: Natalia Magdalena Whismore
Hometown:
Cherrygrove City - Johto ( Currently Traveling )
Appearance:
Natalia stands at a height of 5'6 and she weighs one hundred and twenty five pounds. Her body type would be considered as toned, slender with subtle curves. She has long toned legs, her calves being just a bit big from all the walking she tends to do as she travels. She has a bust size of thirty-six C which sit firmly on her chest. Natalia's caramel skin complexion has slightly darker chestnut undertones. Her hair is very thick and wavy, it's color is a glossy Midnight black with tints of dark blue giving it a raven color, she has a habit of dying the ends of it a golden honey blond color. Most of the time she keeps her hair down which falls down towards the middle of her back, and other times she will put it in a messy bun with some strands of it coming down. Natalia eye's are a wonderful bright Greenish/Hazel color, the shape are a normal Almond shape and her eyebrows are thin and sculpted perfectly. Her face is a heart shaped and she has a small beauty mark over the left side of her full, pouty lips.

Natalia tends to wear makeup, but only a light amount because a little goes a long way. On her lips she wears a thin application of clear gloss and some dark eyeliner to bring out her eyes even more. Her clothing choice consist of casual and comfortable clothing, the colors not closed off to one section but to whatever color she feels like wearing. Her daily clothing wear consists of or is usually a pair of cotton short shorts that have pockets in the front and back, A fitted tank top, a pair of grey and black sneakers, and ankle socks. When she puts her hair up in a messy bun she does so with a black hair band. She carries a Dark backpack that is used to carry her belongings, the backpack is of medium size and enough to carry all of her belongs, not weighing her down at all as she travels.

Personality: Natalia is a fairly Kind and respectful person to most people she comes in contact with. She will not willingly go up and engage in conversation with anyone because she always feels so awkward about it, never sure what to say to a new person she sees ( saying hi for her is Harder said than done ). But if the person engages her in conversation she is very pleasant and well spoken, not being shy at all to respond. Natalia cares for her pokemon deeply and makes sure they are happy in any was she can make them. She does not favor one over the other and loves them all equally. There are a few things that anger Natalia into fits of rage, the most notable one are people who are mean and hurtful to pokemon. She sees it as a disgusting act and blatant disrespect to a life.

During a pokemon battle Natalia is fairly calm and commands her pokemon with a firm voice but also with love. Shouting words of encouragement and telling them that they will always be the best weather they win or lose before each battle. Her battle style is what she calls " sleeper hold ", By using her Gastly she will put the opponent to sleep and then finish them as quickly as she can. She does not get a thrill out of pokemon battling, but she understands it is necessary for them to get stronger and so does not mind doing it. Natalia is also a good sport, taking her lose and not pouting about it while still being gracious enough to tell her opponent that is was a good match, she also praises the opponent if he/she loses and never turns down a rematch if one arises.

Living at home she also has picked up a motherly trait, as she loves to cook and is very good at it she even makes treats for her pokemon and they seem to enjoy it a lot. She has a knack for growing berries and is naturally helpful and very humble. Natalia prefers peace and quiet and spending time with her pokemon, she loves rainy weather and thunderstorms. She does not have a goal or dream that she wants to achieve just yet, but as of late she has been thinking about becoming a breeder.
Biography:
How she came to be...
Natalia was born to Jeffery and Magdalena Whismore in Cherrygrove city. Magdalena, Natalia's mother stayed at home as a housewife while her father Jeffery settled down with his wife to help raise Natalia and got a job at the local pokemart. Before Natalia was born Magdalena made her earning doing something that she loved..Being a pokemon coordinator, while her father tried to reach his dream of collecting every pokemon in the world. The two met in Hoenn's Verdanturf Town, Magdalena had just came from winning a contest and Jeffery had just come from the pokemon center after he had his pokemon healed. As the two walked out from there respective places, they kinda bumped into each other resulting in Jeffery knocking over Magdalena. He helped her up and apologized over and over while helping her until he looked into her eyes then he was speechless. Magdalena was not upset at this bit of clumsiness because she had just won a first place ribbon and so just told him it was OK. As she picked up her things and her eyes met with his the both of them seem to be frozen as they stared at each other until Jeffery spoke up. " I'm sorry..Is there anyway I can make it up to you." He spoke bashfully as his green eyes pierced her hazel ones. It took Magdalena a moment to take in the handsome teen in front of her that caused her to blush unknowingly before saying " L-lunch would be great " And so a start of love began to blossom as the two continued there lives together each never swaying from there dreams but always together.

19 years later the two lovebirds still together settled down when Magdalena got pregnant. The two decided to settle down in the Jhoto region of Cherrygrove city where Jeffery worked at the local Pokemart. When the day came that Magdalena went into labor, Jeffery was right by his wife side and watched as his beautiful baby girl was born into the world. With her mother's eyes and his hair she was the apple of there eye and they would shower her with all the experience,love and joy that they had....

Natalia grew up as a normal child, she went to school and played with her friends, she even helped her mother work in the Pokemart. At the tender age of ten She was a sweet and outgoing child, everyday in the shop she watched as trainers would come in and wish she was one herself. Natalia's parents of course picked up on this and so began to teach there young daughter about the world of pokemon and all the exciting things that came with being a trainer or a coordinator. Natalia would listen with joy to her parents as they introduced her to pokemon and everything about them what to feed them, how important berries were for them and how to keep them happy. After hearing of everything it took to be a trainer the good and bad she automatically chose to be a trainer rather than a coordinator. This delighted both her parents and decided that they would let her use they're pokemon to train and practice until she was old enough to go on her own.

For 6 years Natalia trained with her parents pokemon. She had many to work with since her father was a collector. Once she hit 16 she decided she was ready to leave the nest. going off into the world her parents equipped her with a hefty amount of spending money that they had been saving since the day she was born. A pokedex and a few potions and berries to get her started. But the gift that started her off were the two pokemon she received from them. Her mother gave her a ralts and her father gave her a gastly, these two pokemon had been stored inside the pc and were the weakest out of all of there other pokemon. " We want you to have them while they are still weak...To grow and bond with them..And as a mental reminder to not forget to visit us sometimes." Her father smiled and hugged his little girl goodbye and her mother cried tears of joy as she gave her daughter the two pokeballs containing the pokemon. Little did Natlia know these two pokemon know her more than she knew. As a small child the two would look over her while mother and father were busy with the shop or cooking or whenever they were busy, but as she grew old enough not to be looked over Jeffery stored them away until they would be needed for there true purpose. Pointing in the direction towards Professor Elm's lab to get her starter pokemon. Nodding as she kissed her parents one farewell she set off to retrieve her pokemon.

Natalia smiled as she began to walk towards Professor Elm's lab her backpack on her back and a pep in her step. As she entered the lab she was introduced to three pokemon. The choice of which on to get was almost to hard for her as she weighed her options and thought which would be the best choice. But as she looked on a feeling of overwhelming happiness began to take over her the more she stared at one particular one. Then she knew..." I would like the Totodile please and thank you." The man in the white coat nodded and gave her the Totodile. Pulling out a pokeball she almost threw it at him but stopped and just couldn't bring herself to do so. " Come on..Lets go see mom and pop before we start our lives.." Smiling at the Totodile who she named M.J the two set off back towards home. Upon walking back to the house Natalia smiled at M.J Admiring him and even speaking to him." Hello..My name Is Natalia...I will be your new trainer..And more importantly..Your best friend..I know we are gonna have a great time together...I hope the nickname I chose is to your liking, I would hate if you were uncomfortable with it. " M.J nodded happily and began to move in a slightly erratic action which made Natalia laugh lightly. As the two approached the house Natalia's parents were already outside waiting.

" What a fine Totodile you have." Jeffery spoke to his daughter and nodded. " My first pokemon was a fire type..."
He spoke in a matter O fact tone as he looked over the Totodile and then back to his daughter with a smile.
" Thank you father." Natalia beamed proudly as she chuckled and looked at her mother who's eyes were tearing up. " Oh mother..I will visit as much as I can I promise you...You can call me..I can call you..I'm not that far...Because I will always be in your heart." Natalia's mother smiled at her daughter and hugged her. " I know Natlaia...It's just I am so proud of you...You better be safe out there.." Natlaia's mother looked at Totodile and smiled " Please look after Her." Totodile nodded happily and began to move erratically again. " Ok...I think we have everything..." Natalia said as she looked in her backpack once more to double check it all, confirming it with a light nod of her head. Giving both her parents one last hug she walked off slowly but. As Natalia waked away she heard a shout that sounded awfully a lot like her mother. " Natalia wait!....I almost forget to give you these.." Natalia turned around and looked at her mother who was carrying something bright and colorful. " Take these berries...They will come in handy..Don't forget all I have taught you about them and there properties." Natalia nodded her head and kissed her mother on the cheek then she heard another yell and looked up to see her father with running with a bike. " What the?" Watching a he came behind her mother out of breath he smiled. " I'm so sorry I ever forgot this....It helped me on my journey all the time..I know it will help you." Natalia's eye's lit up as she saw the black and yellow bike, it was a shined up and it looked brand new. " Father..When did you?" Natalia spoke and then smiled taking the bike, she looked at M.J and frowned a bit. " I'm sorry buddy..But while I'm riding..You have to be in the ball" Quickly throwing the ball at M.J she looked a bit sad and placed him when she began to walk off. to start her new life as a pokemon trainer....

About a year's past and Natalia had visited her parents twice, she was so caught up in the sites and places she had visted that she began to visit them less frequently. She thought nothing of this until she got a very disturbing call one day while relaxing in the Hoenn region. It was from her aunt Samantha....
Ring...Ring..Rin-
" Hello?" Natalia spoke in a calm voice waiting to hear someone else on the other end.
" Natalia..It's me your aunt..Samantha..Listen...I have some not so pleasant news."
Natalia sat up quickly as her mind began to race at these words. " W-what's wrong Aunti....Are mom and dad ok?"
M.J,Maggie and Jada all looked at Natalia as she spoke and began to climb and cuddle into her as if they knew something was wrong...And they did.
" Your mother and father...Have passed away...Your father was cleaning the gutter from the outside of the house on the roof....He was standing on a ladder and it fell..."
Hearing these words her eyes began to blur and tears began to form in her eyes, standing up quickly she ignored the fact her pokemon were around her trying to find words to speak as she listened to her aunt go on.
" Your mother..." Samatha began to cry and speak inbetween sobs.
" Your mother...Sh-She came outside...To see what the noise was...And..Seeing Jeffery as he was...She..Had a heart attack..."
Sobs had now turned into loud cries as Samatha spoke even more.
" She..You know how bad her heart was...After you left the workload at the store became a little difficult on her..And she started to have a few heart complications..."
That was it..Natalia began to burst out crying as she heard this, the times she had visited her parents she never saw how sick they were...they seem so well.
" I-I." She stuttered her words as she began to take in the fact it was her fault.
" W-We sent some mail to your pc about the will and...Your parents had left a pokemon for you there as well....I have to go now...The funeral preparations have to be done...You keep on going...Don't come back for the funeral it'll be over before you get here.."And with that she hung up leaving Natalia on the other end in shock and sadness. Not knowing what to do at that moment Natalia paused for a moment and nodded to herself. Putting the pokemon back in they're pokeballs she quickly ran to the nearest Pc she could fine.
Once arriving at a pokemon center she quickly ran over to receive her parents parting away gift. Taking the pokeballs he threw it and out popped A small blue and yellow creature. Pulling out her pokedex quickly she smiled and picked the Shinx up and looked it into it's eye " Your name will be Ananas..." A small smile came to her face as she read the note attached and pulled out the money. the note read...
" Your reading this note because me and your mother have passed away....This is our last will and in it we give you our child...
The house, Ownership over the Pokemart and a hefty sun of inheritance ( 100,000 ), We ask you to set all our pokemon free, and we give you this Shinx who I have caught for your mother on the day of our marriage. She decided to store it away for you and when the time was right you would have it.....
We love you and asked that you not attend the funeral because we would rather you have only the memories of us alive and not in a casket...Go on and start a new life... And we will always be with you.."

Natalia closed the letter and began to follow out her parents order releasing all of the pokemon, then calling up her aunt she gave the shop and house to her saying that she did not need it. Her mind in a daze and wondering what she would do Natalia decided it was best to move on and that it would be better to move somewhere far far away.
Collecting her money she began her journey to a place called Furoh. She had heard about this place from a few people a while back but never thought much into it.

And so she went off to Furoh, nothing else left in Johto and her dreams felt shattered....She didn't know what to do at first..But then she remembered something..A place where she could go and possibly start over and just move on.. Yes a place called Furoh she recalled hearing it a little while back from a group of Tourist who seem to be visiting from there. Natalia Nodded to herself and began to find information on the whereabouts of this place. It didn't take her long to find it and soon she began her journey there. A boat which was going to the land had taken her. the trip was a long one but she eventually made it. Now in this new land she continues her life anew...

Class: Trainer

Starting Pokemon:
1. Totodile
( M.J )

Lvl: 8
Type: Water
Nature: Hasty
Ability: Torrent
Moveset: Scratch,Leer,Water Gun,Rage

2. Gastly
( Jada )

Lvl: 5
Type: Ghost
Nature: Adamant
Ability:Levitate
Moveset: Hypnosis,Lick,Spite

3.Ralts
( Maggie )

Lvl:6
Type: Psychic
Nature: Calm
Ability:Synchronize
Moveset: Growl,Confusion

4.Shinx
( Ananas)

lvl:1
Type: Electric
Nature:Quirky
Ability:Rivalry
Moveset:Tackle

Items:
Pokeballs x 8
Pokedex. x 1
Pokegear ( Girl ) x 1
Potion x 7
Super potion x 5
Paralyze heal x 7
Burn heal x 7
Antidote x 7
Awakening x 7
Revive x 5
Full restore x 5
First aid kit - 2 absorbent compress dressings (5 x 9 inches)
(25 adhesive bandages (assorted sizes)
1 adhesive cloth tape (10 yards x 1 inch)
5 antibiotic ointment packets (approximately 1 gram)
5 antiseptic wipe packets
2 packets of aspirin (81 mg each)
1 instant cold compress
2 pair of nonlatex gloves (size: large)
1Scissors
1 roller bandage (3 inches wide)
1 roller bandage (4 inches wide)
5 sterile gauze pads (3 x 3 inches)
5 sterile gauze pads (4 x 4 inches)
Oral thermometer (non-mercury/nonglass)
2 triangular bandages
Tweezers)
2 x Hair bands
1 x bookbag
1 x bike
1x notebook and 2 x pens
1 x tube of clear lip gloss 1 x of black eyeliner

Cheri Berry x 5
Chesto Berry x 7
Pecha berry x 5
Rawst berry x 7
Persim berry x 10
Oran berry x 7

What is the biscuit's name? The answer is...
Waldorf

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Jun 3 2011, 10:25 PM
Post #2

Weak Livered Milk Drinker
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 208

And a Golurk

Only post when you have a finished profile.

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

Credit for 2gamer's Seel of Approval (click to show)
+Quote Post

Lady Anarchy
post Jun 5 2011, 06:14 AM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Anarachy Squadron.

I'm sorry...And Completed.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Jun 5 2011, 08:34 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

And a Golurk

A few things:

1. It's seems highly unlikely that Natalia would be able to travel across Kanto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh in one year. I would imagine that it would take a few more years. You may need to change her age or her bio.

2. The RP takes place in Furoh, a fan-made continent. No one in this RP is in Sinnoh. For the sake of having an easier time in joining RPs, you'll want to have Natalia arriving in Furoh at the end of her bio. Be sure to give a reason as to why she would travel to Furoh and not some other continent.

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

+Quote Post

Lady Anarchy
post Jun 5 2011, 07:02 PM
Post #5

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Anarachy Squadron.

Edited.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Jun 5 2011, 07:43 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

And a Golurk

Approved. Go post in the CUrrent Levels thread. Have fun!

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 03:35 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.