Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Mafia Game Thread, Day 2. Discuss.
Sceptile100
post Jun 27 2008, 11:08 PM
Post #21

Resident Sceptile Fanatic
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 360

Active Squad

^ your right SMGT, I guess you are smarter than that, I vote rhounut.

--------------------
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]Fear my incredble Sceptile!!!![/align]
[align=center]Sig created by Wymsy[/align][align=center]<div class='quotetop' align="center" onmouseover="style.cursor='pointer';" onclick="$(this).next().toggle();$('span', this).toggle();">Click or my Sceptile will find you! (click to <span>show</span><span style='display:none;'>hide</span>)[/align]<div class='quotemain' style='display:none;'>
What kind of horrible person would not click theese and risk the dragons dying, a mean hateful person, that's who.
To see the adult dragons you've helped nurtured click here</div></div>
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Falkyn
post Jun 28 2008, 12:11 AM
Post #22

Why eat your fist?
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 944

Active Squad

Alright, mod talking here.

ATTN: SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG! DO NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS! This was stated YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WARNED! Next time I catch someone doing it, they'll be modkilled.

Also, this wasn't stated in the rules, but the way I'm used to doing things is each person casts their vote like this.

Vote: (Name of person being voted for)

If you wanted to change your vote, you would go

Change Vote: (Name of person being voted for)

And if you wanted to not vote, it would be something along the lines of

Vote: No Vote (Note: This is only when you want to give up your vote. If you want withhold your vote until later, just say you aren't voting right now.

Please repost and cast your votes. With 10 people left alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch someone.

--------------------
Because the only thing better than getting a hot, juicy burger is making one.
+Quote Post

ChroniclerC
post Jun 28 2008, 02:41 AM
Post #23

Read, or the Owl will eat you!
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 731

Whitegleam Gym

Personally, I find myself wary of Zerxer. By being the first to post a theory, he seems to have shifted any possibility of suspicion away from himself.

--------------------

:porygon: Mine, all mine. :porygon: :noctowl: Read, or the owl will eat you! :noctowl:

[align=center]
Whitegleam Gym

Nothing "Normal" about it.[/align]
+Quote Post

Rhonut
post Jun 28 2008, 07:24 AM
Post #24

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 928

Active Squad

I haven't posted yet because i have no idea. I've read the rules and the only two people who get a kill are the serial killer and the vigilante, since the vigilante are on the towns side i think they couldn't have killed sushikitty because she was the doctor so the serial killer must have killed sushikitty and the vigilante killed DCL, though i think the concrete killing does have a hint of mafia to it. I don't really know who to vote for so for now i'll say i won't vote, though i may later, depending on what the next few peoples posts are.

--------------------

Various sprites, credits are at bottom of sig (click to showhide)

Adoptables n' stuff (click to showhide)

Credits (click to showhide)
+Quote Post

Pumpkin King
post Jun 28 2008, 10:14 AM
Post #25

Nevermore!
Group Icon

Member No.: 807

BLARG

well since rhonut has finally posted something, im less suspicious of him.
vote: smgt
explainig who he would've killed just could've been a ploy to get attention away from himself. im still unsure but for now, im voting smgt.

p.s. sorry about the edit. i just wanted to add in my vote. it wont happen again.

--------------------

Think I'm cool? Follow me on tumblr.
Banner by Liquefy
+Quote Post

Sceptile100
post Jun 28 2008, 12:15 PM
Post #26

Group Icon

Active Squad

I've been suspicious of SMGT from the start, and if he was the mafia he would do something we wouldn't expect like killing a commoner, and who knows? He might have taken sushi down Change Vote- SMGT

--------------------
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]Sig created by Wymsy[/align][align=center]<div class='quotetop' align="center" onmouseover="style.cursor='pointer';" onclick="$(this).next().toggle();$('span', this).toggle();">Click or my Sceptile will find you! (click to <span>show</span><span style='display:none;'>hide</span>)[/align]<div class='quotemain' style='display:none;'>
What kind of horrible person would not click theese and risk the dragons dying, a mean hateful person, that's who.
+Quote Post

Cesium
post Jun 28 2008, 02:05 PM
Post #27

Can't stop the beat
Group Icon

Group: Validating
Member No.: 399

Active Squad

Vote:SMGT
He's sounding very mafia.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Rhonut
post Jun 28 2008, 02:08 PM
Post #28

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 928

Active Squad

well seeming as everyone else is suspicious of smgt then i figure you must have have worked something out i didn't. I reckon he does seem kind of suspicious though with trying to draw attention away from himself and all so...
Vote: SMGT

--------------------

Various sprites, credits are at bottom of sig (click to showhide)

Adoptables n' stuff (click to showhide)

Credits (click to showhide)
+Quote Post

ChroniclerC
post Jun 28 2008, 03:48 PM
Post #29

Group Icon

Whitegleam Gym

I think you're all freaking out and getting into a mob mentality; all grouping up on the person who was first pointed at. I have yet to see him say anything incriminating, so I hold to my theory and vote of...

Vote: Zerxer

--------------------

:porygon: Mine, all mine. :porygon: :noctowl: Read, or the owl will eat you! :noctowl:

[align=center]
Whitegleam Gym

+Quote Post

Etnie
post Jun 28 2008, 04:49 PM
Post #30

GTS+PL Duskfall Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 030

Gym Team

Vote: Sceptile100
If one starting argument from this person can convince several others to vote the same, I see you as a threat. Too much power Plus I don't believe SMGT is mafia

--------------------
[spoiler=My Badges]
[/spoiler]
[align=center]FC: 5284 7712 8844
[/align]
+Quote Post

Zerxer
post Jun 28 2008, 05:27 PM
Post #31

Zerkadelic
Group Icon

Group: Root Administrators
Member No.: 2

My Favorites

QUOTE(ChroniclerC @ Jun 28 2008, 03:41 AM) *
Personally, I find myself wary of Zerxer. By being the first to post a theory, he seems to have shifted any possibility of suspicion away from himself.

I was the first to post a theory because I was the first to post. No one was touching this thread until I bumped it up. My theory is the only one that sticks, if you'd use simple deduction. Frankly, it sounds like both you and SMGT want me gone (he said he would have killed me off first and now you're trying to vote me off). This right here is what is suspicious. Are you two in the Mafia together and scared of me for my experience in this game and my ability to figure things out? I find it odd that someone would try to vote off the one person who seems to have an understanding to how this game works and could really help out a lot with figuring out who the bad guys are.

I was actually going to vote SMGT myself after reading his first post but now it seems everyone else has started voting for him too which would then make it seem like I'm trying to jump on board with everyone else which I am not trying to do. Despite the suspicion this could bring up, I am also going to vote for SMGT.

Vote: SMGT

I hope you see the errors in your theory, ChroniclerC, and do not vote me off just because I was the first one to post here with the seemingly obvious answer to what happened.

--------------------
Want a rotating avatar like mine? Check out my website: randimg!
Thanks to all of the people in this thread and this thread for the various avatars!

+Quote Post

SMGT
post Jun 28 2008, 05:29 PM
Post #32

Master of dimensions... Pleaser of crowds... I am...Dimentio!
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 118

Active Squad

Zerxer has yet to post an opinion. I find that suspicious because he's a veteran Mafia Game player, and he still hasn't posted his thoughts. Before I vote, I would like to hear what Zerxer has to say.

--------------------
~And so I arrive, like a sudden windstorm at a kindergarten picnic!~

+Quote Post

Sceptile100
post Jun 28 2008, 05:30 PM
Post #33

Group Icon

Active Squad

^ Think about a couple things for a second,

SMGT did this

1.say hat whoever killed DCXL was stupid (he didn't mention sushi)
2. he said "If I were the mafia i would kill Zerxer" (why is he pointing away from himself)
3. Why would he say things like I wouldn't unless he is trying to hide something

excuse me for being suspicious

--------------------
[align=center][/align]
+Quote Post

Zerxer
post Jun 28 2008, 05:37 PM
Post #34

Zerkadelic
Group Icon

My Favorites

QUOTE(SMGT @ Jun 28 2008, 06:29 PM) *
Zerxer has yet to post an opinion. I find that suspicious because he's a veteran Mafia Game player, and he still hasn't posted his thoughts. Before I vote, I would like to hear what Zerxer has to say.

Huh? I've posted a couple times already with opinions.

--------------------
Thanks to all of the people in this thread and this thread for the various avatars!

+Quote Post

SMGT
post Jun 28 2008, 05:37 PM
Post #35

Master of dimensions... Pleaser of crowds... I am...Dimentio!
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 118

Active Squad

Oops! He posted right before me. Zerxer seemed to shove the idea of him being in the Mafia off very quickly, adding to my suspicion.

--------------------
~And so I arrive, like a sudden windstorm at a kindergarten picnic!~

+Quote Post

Zerxer
post Jun 28 2008, 05:42 PM
Post #36

Zerkadelic
Group Icon

My Favorites

QUOTE(SMGT @ Jun 28 2008, 06:37 PM) *
Oops! He posted right before me. Zerxer seemed to shove the idea of him being in the Mafia off very quickly, adding to my suspicion.

Wait, how would you have me shove the idea of me being a guilty person off? If someone is accused of something, surely they try to defend themselves right away so that you know if you're truly making the right decision. You are really just emphasizing my point that you and ChroniclerC are working together to oust me out due to being heavy competition.

I think you need to spend more time defending yourself right now than trying to attack someone else. There are 6 votes needed to end the day... you already have 5 votes. If one more person votes for you, you're out. I suggest you take this time to sway the minds of myself and the other voters before some yes-man comes along and casts the final vote.

--------------------

+Quote Post

ChroniclerC
post Jun 29 2008, 03:08 AM
Post #37

Group Icon

Whitegleam Gym

I'm voting for you, Zerxer, because I think that you could be mafia and I'm scared of your ability to steer attention away from yourself.

--------------------

[align=center]
Whitegleam Gym

+Quote Post

Sceptile100
post Jun 29 2008, 02:18 PM
Post #38

Group Icon

Active Squad

I honestly wont change my vote, SMGT has said to many suspicious things like
Don't you think I'm a bit smarter than that? If I would've taken someone out, it would have been someone that would influence the general thought (Zerxer...). It's pretty dumb to kill someone who hardly posts anyway. I'm no noob.

I also don't ge why everyone says Zerxer is pointing away from himself. could you give some examles, I looked throug the thread, but he only seems to be deducing which group did what like this.
Side-notes about the game so far: If you ask me, the Vigilante (a killer on the town's side) shot DCLXVI while the Serial Killer (crazy person out to kill everyone while pretending to be on the town's side) cut him up. Then I would guess that the Mafia (enemy side) drowned the doctor since Mafias are known for cementing people's feet and throwing them into the water.

--------------------
[align=center][/align]
+Quote Post

Pumpkin King
post Jun 29 2008, 08:50 PM
Post #39

Nevermore!
Group Icon

Member No.: 807

BLARG

ok well, to be honest, i would like this day to end. it wont end until we make a decision, so can we speed things along? personally, i find zerxer to be a voice of reason among us and i dont think it would be tactful to lynch the person who seems to be making the most logical conclusions among us.

--------------------

Think I'm cool? Follow me on tumblr.
Banner by Liquefy
+Quote Post

Etnie
post Jun 29 2008, 09:29 PM
Post #40

GTS+PL Duskfall Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 030

Gym Team

actually it currently stands at
4 votes SMGT
3 votes Zerxer
1 vote Scetile100

if i couted correctly walloftext.gif

--------------------
[spoiler=My Badges]
[/spoiler]
[align=center]FC: 5284 7712 8844
[/align]
+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 01:45 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.