Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
Fiascos in Fidona
nitrodog96
post Aug 10 2013, 01:07 PM
Post #1

bewm
Group Icon

Group: Members
From: In a burning ring of fire, channeling the power of the flames.
Member No.: 61 870

Platinum Team

OOC (click to show)

As Andy biked down the road to Port Barley, with his Ponyta, Amber, carrying Sora the Teddiursa on its back, running behind, and his Machop in its Poké Ball, he sighed. He could never go back to Jillius unless he wanted some private time. Everyone there feared him; they saw him as mysterious, powerful, and, although they wouldn't say it to his face, just downright scary. None of them would talk to him, so his only consolation was to be with his three best friends: his Pokémon.

He continued along the road, waving to passers-by, until he reached the T-junction where he would turn right towards the ocean-side port. He stopped here, being exhausted by his hour or so of biking, and without warning, his Machop, Max, popped out of its Poké Ball.

"Yes, Max?" Andy said. "Chop! Machop!" Max replied. Andy took that as a request to run along behind. "Okay," he told the humanoid Pokémon, "you can stay out of your Poké Ball until we reach Port Barley." As he said this, he hopped back on his Bicycle and began pedaling.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As he arrived in Port Barley, with Amber exhausted, Max slightly tired but still able to run on, and Sora happy and energetic as always, Andy stopped at the local Pokémon Center for a rest before heading to the ferry. As he entered, he saw a girl, 14 at most, sitting in a chair petting a Cyndaquil.

This post has been edited by King of the Eevees: Sep 16 2013, 08:04 PM

--------------------
I used to be Cyogre, ILoveTaillowHesCute, TaillowIsCuteAndCool, Tart Spop, Tartius Spopius, Tartii, King of the Eevees and MasteroftheFlames. If you know me under any of those names, yeah, that's me.

In-Game Teams (click to show)

Hoping to get Social Networking! I'd really appreciate an add.

Arcanine! (click to show)

Miscellaneous (click to show)

Credits (click to show)

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Aura Dynasty
post Sep 17 2013, 05:02 PM
Post #2

Guess who's back?
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 168 546

Jill Cortoma

"Ferries. Ferries, ferries, ferries! Always Ferries!"

The blonde girl muttered as she accepted the old man's advice with a humble bow. She then got back up, straightened her back and made a 180 degree turn, facing the man with her back as she walked off, cursing in mouth. The only thing she wanted was a way to go to Fidona, any way was fine, but just not a ferry. Again. Her last adventure started with a ferry and ended with a set of wet clothes and a free swim around the block, all thanks to her little friend and those dick-headed oafs that couldn't even walk of a gangway properly without rolling over every small-built minor in his/her way. Ah, but so was the way of a true tourist, and the very reason she started detesting ferries.

The woman's bag moved a bit and a small fluffy tail appeared through one of the openings of the bag. It then disappeared again and made place for a pair of cute puppy-dog eyes. Soon followed the small ears that twitched happily as she started scratching the little piece of fur between those ears. It's head popped out of the bag entirely and it looked at its trainer with big eyes, expecting some kind of treat. The girl smiled, patted it and walked on, having that smile printed upon her face. Ferries. Well, at least she wasn't going to do it alone, and this time she wouldn't let her little buddy interfere again.

"How about it, Axis? Fidona's waiting for us..."

The small Poochyena looked endearingly at her trainer, wagging its tail with such force that the entire bag was wagging with it. It was cute, really, as it seemed that the bag was indeed a living object, with the small head being all happy.

"And you know who's bringing us there, Axis?"

The girl faked her enthusiasm with the perfection of an Oscar-winning actress. The small silence that fell after this question only built the anticipation and made the Poochyena more anxious of the answer.

"A magical ferry!"

The Poochyena's expression faded like snow melts in front of the sun, and looked at its trainer with disbelief. It almost seemed as if the little thing could start crying anytime now. The blonde girl's face cracked into a smile as she started laughing. Axis' reaction was priceless and even more hilarious a she'd thought. Though she felt sorry for her as well, both trainer and pokémon alike didn't like ferries. Never did and never would.

"There, there! Don't be so sad dear, it's not that long and after all, think of the adventures we could be having when in Fidona!"

The girl comforted the Poochyena, who only smirked. It noticed now that she'd been pranked by her trainer. But pay-back would be at hand, sooner or later. This is the true bond between Jill and her best friend Axis, even though they are trainer and pokémon, they are also best friends and each other's only family. They loved, suffered together, shared pain and laughter at all times. Growing together and becoming stronger, overcoming the fear that still resides inside the young Jill's heart, their goals are unknown. Their limit? The horizon and beyond!

This post has been edited by Aura Dynasty: Sep 17 2013, 05:05 PM

--------------------
My body...
is made out of swords.
Iron is my blood
and glass is my heart.

I have overcome countless battlefields undefeated.
Not once have I retreated,
Nor once have I been understood.
Always alone....
On the hill of swords...
intoxicated by victory...

Thus, this life has no meaning...
This body...surely was...
Made out of blades.

PANE (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 09:01 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.