Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Mythical Creatures, The first strike
wordsofthewild
post Oct 20 2009, 11:15 AM
Post #1

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 69 262

Active Squad

Plot first. If this post gives some strange references, that's because part of it was actually made earlier, only a bit is truly wrote here.This RP is mainly about three to four humans who may be part mythical creature. Somewhere around their teens, they suddenly begin to see the mythical creatures around them. The mythical creatures have a dire need, because against them is rising another group called the Unknown Danger. This group is trying to overthrow human authority and pretty much rule the world. They are also mythical creatures. They have a huge amount of support in the mythical world, which hides from humans, as they want to finally express themselves. The main problem of the four humans is that the Unknown Danger(A rather ironic name as they're anything but Unknown) is very soon going to make their first very public stand. That would give Chaos a chance to rule supreme. Chaos is an especially fierce vampire who rules the Unknown Danger group. His name is well chosen, for if the mythical creatures were to be exposed, that's exactly what would happen. Chaos. Of course, probably Unknown Danger would be able to keep order fairly well, but there would be much violence. On their side, the humans have a small percentage of mythical creatures, any other humans who have managed to figure it out, and a Mysterious Oracle which caused their initiation into the mythical world.
You have the choice of being on either side, and you also have the choice of human or mythical.

Rules (click to show)

Character Sign Up Sheet (click to show)

List of Mythical Creatures (click to show)

My Characters (click to show)

This post has been edited by wordsofthewild: Oct 23 2009, 09:51 PM

--------------------

My signature is so very boring!

Yay! Please join my RP, Mythical Creatures, and also my RP Bats. Bats is doing ok, but Mythical Creatures only has three players including me.
Pictures, pictures, pictures!YAY! (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Summoner
post Oct 20 2009, 06:11 PM
Post #2

Demi-goddess of Chaos.
Group Icon

Member No.: 54 297

Active Squad

Odd question, but have you ever heard of a Drakefae? Kind of like a fairy sized(or doll sized) dragon with butterfly wings...kind of new as it is mainly in games like EQ((I've only seen them there as I don't play many p2p games))

If not, we don't have to follow the personalities setting, right? Sorry for asking the obvious... XD But I may be easily confused at times.

Again, if not available could I be a dragon who starts off as an egg one of the (hopefully nice) humans finds and hatches? >.> Me and being a hatchling dragon....Might have something to do with me calling my self Newt the Baby Dragon as a kid.....I think that will be my characers name ! ^^

--------------------
+Quote Post

wordsofthewild
post Oct 21 2009, 06:27 PM
Post #3

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Active Squad

Sorry, this is a really sad question since this is my RP-but what is a personality setting? I don't remember writing that.
And I don't mind the Drakefae. Never heard of it, but that's okay. Newt is an interesting name.
Lol, it would be funny if someone pretended that their character forgot what it was occasionally and called it a dragonfly. Probably one of the humans.
Also, i wanted to inform you and anyone else that is interested that if you want to do a human with an eigth or so of something mythical, in them, I highly encourage it. At least it gives us a reason as to why they are chosen.

--------------------

Yay! Please join my RP, Mythical Creatures, and also my RP Bats. Bats is doing ok, but Mythical Creatures only has three players including me.
+Quote Post

hotrodman28
post Oct 21 2009, 06:47 PM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 65 940

Active Squad

Dragons are awesome thats why i have my hatchling dragon sheako!

--------------------
Riolu Is The Best Pokemon Ever!
Please Click My Pokemon/Eggs!
Thanks To Picnik For The Coolness Of Editing Photos!
Please Click My Pokemon Im On A Shiny Hunt!

Thanks Go To Userbars.com For Helping Me Make This Bar!
Affiliates (click to show)
+Quote Post

Summoner
post Oct 21 2009, 07:13 PM
Post #5

Demi-goddess of Chaos.
Group Icon

Active Squad

Well you listed the kind of personalities the different mythical creatures had.
Also, some special notes in case we get a lot of people to join. Elves are really tall, often over six feet, water dragons are more like sea serpents than dragons, dragons are often solitary and grumpy if found, vampires only drink blood on nights with no moon, and only if they're completely vampire, witches and wizards are almost always bad, yetis are very rarely seen, faeries, sprites and nymphs will tear your hair out if you so much as crush one of their leaves, gnomes and goblins hate people and do everything they can to make their lives miserable, people can see werewolves and shapeshifters in human form, so they stay out of sight, and sphinxes, dragons, and possibly chimaera and unicorns can use telekinesis.

Like, what if I wanted to have a vampire that didn't follow the feeding times and would drink blood every night?

Anyway, yay! hatchling drakefae! *imagen the size of the kid barbie dolls I guess. Or maybe they are bigger than a doll....Yeah; I guess the adults would be bigger....they did get big...*thud* my heads hurts.....

Hahah! Sorry for confusing. Ok; I guess I could set the parameters for the drakefae then....I guess....From what I remember seeing*in EQII* A hatchling would be the size of a barbie doll, and a grown up one maybe the size of a golden lab. Being invisible to humans(like I imagen the fairies are *shrugs*) there size is not really a handicap; except with other mystics....

Is that ok?

--------------------
+Quote Post

wordsofthewild
post Oct 21 2009, 08:21 PM
Post #6

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Active Squad

Okay! That's great! I guess you have a point. I'm going to edit that part into a new spoiler or a chart or something.
And I wouldn't mind an irregular vamp or whatever. Doesn't matter too much.
But please, hotrodman28, don't spam. I realize that you are bored and haven't yet worked up the energy to actually make a character yet, but it's annoying when you do that. Although I agree that dragons are awesome.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Summoner
post Oct 22 2009, 03:05 PM
Post #7

Demi-goddess of Chaos.
Group Icon

Active Squad

Name: Newt
Species: Drakefae
Good or Bad?: Is an egg, and will be innocent to the world. Good, though troublesome.
Appearance: http://s283.photobucket.com/albums/kk295/r...FairyDragon.jpg only purple in body with rainbow wings that hae the colors surronded by thin lines of black.
History: Her parents were run over, unknowingly of course, by a truck. No one has kept her warm so her egg is dormant.
Security Sentence: Never!

This post has been edited by Summoner: Oct 22 2009, 03:08 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

wordsofthewild
post Oct 22 2009, 05:45 PM
Post #8

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Active Squad

Nice.
But for the security senence, I sorta think the (don't read this unless you are summoner, I really want the rules read)
Spoiler (click to showhide)

It would be interesting if someone found the egg, thinking it a pretty pebble, and accidentally warmed it by putting it into his pocket. I think you wanted something like that?
Oops, I almost forgot-you're accepted, of course.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Summoner
post Oct 22 2009, 06:01 PM
Post #9

Demi-goddess of Chaos.
Group Icon

Active Squad

oh...umm...well then...umm

Neever! XD

--------------------
+Quote Post

Summoner
post Oct 22 2009, 06:01 PM
Post #10

Demi-goddess of Chaos.
Group Icon

Active Squad

oh...umm...well then...umm

Neever! XD

--------------------
+Quote Post

wordsofthewild
post Oct 22 2009, 06:24 PM
Post #11

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Active Squad

Okay!That's fine!
This is rather fun, because it's almost a private rp without actually being one. I think I'll create the actual RP soon, it's my habit to let the signups collect a few people before I add the RP. Hasn't collected much yet, though...And I can sort of see why.
Anyways, I advise you to revisit the first post, I changed it quite a bit. Only one spoiler I changed, though-the my characters one. I added Chaos and another one I thought might be handy to introduce them into the mythical world. And then stab their backs when they're not looking. But oh well, she works.
I've probably edited this post twenty times already. I wonder what would happen if you could see all the edits lined up. It would be interesting, to say the least.

This post has been edited by wordsofthewild: Oct 23 2009, 11:36 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

wordsofthewild
post Oct 23 2009, 12:06 PM
Post #12

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Active Squad

Anyways, I started the rp.

This post has been edited by wordsofthewild: Oct 23 2009, 04:55 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Fiorre
post Oct 23 2009, 05:11 PM
Post #13

Aka Fiorre
Group Icon

Member No.: 47 550

My SS team

Here to help save the day!!!

Name:Desteny
Species:Mermaid
Good or Bad?:Good
Personality:Curious,good friend,helpful,talkative,Nice,Trustworthy,Confident,Proud,happy,and possitive and maybe sometimes random
Appearance: DX i have a deviantart account so...i got an image from google instead
History:She grew up with humans hidden in the pool of a child.She was found when she was one year old at a beach and a kid took her home.The kids parents were nice and kept a good secret about her,but when she became 15 years old they let her out to sea again.She loves being around humans and loves talking as well.
Security Sentence:i have 5 doggies(and the worst part is its true)

--------------------
If you dare mess with Nimmie( Yesh, I'm talking about about Nimmie, Nimzie, Nim, Nimscicle, Nympha, Nymphadora, Nimz ,Nymmii and whatever nickie she has as well~)You're gonna be one of the few to ever see my dark side and not live to tell about it >:D

I claim all shiny and non-shiny:Arcyena(Blackfire), glaceon.gif eevee.gif [insert the rest of eeveelutions here] luxray.gif staraptor.gif ninetales.gif vulpix.gif arcanine.gif growlithe.gif mightyena.gif poochyena.gif zapdos.gif

I am happy for meeting all the people I know here on GTS happy.gif There are a few special people that I love with all my heart on here! And you guys know who you are wink.gif
+Quote Post

wordsofthewild
post Oct 23 2009, 05:19 PM
Post #14

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Active Squad

Two things-
Destiny is spelled D-E-S-T-I-N-Y,
and i, have, and five all violate the security sentence rules. But whatever, you're accepted.
Is it F-I-O-R-R-E or F-L? I can't tell, and I think I've been frequently getting it wrong.
Nice picture and nice history.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Summoner
post Oct 23 2009, 05:40 PM
Post #15

Demi-goddess of Chaos.
Group Icon

Active Squad

Hope you don't mind Fiorre me answering his questions.....you can hit me later ^^

1) She knows it is spelled Destiny, she likes using the name spelled Desteny. She can answer why though...
2) Yes it is spelled F-I-O-R-R-E ^^

I'm sorry >< I am just like that....also I has a question, though it may be stupid, for each of you.

1) Though it was not believed back then, it is common in stories and etc. to give the mermaids the ability to gain legs and walked among humans as a human, but if they get wet they turn back into mermaids. Is that allowed in the rp?
2) If it is, Fiorre does Desteny have that kind of ability?

^^

--------------------
+Quote Post

Fiorre
post Oct 23 2009, 06:13 PM
Post #16

Aka Fiorre
Group Icon

My SS team

yup smug.gif summoner is starting to know me well...anyway yeah i was thinking about that like in the movie aquamarine and if thats alowwed id love to have desteny have that ability(reason its desteny not destiny,my name is spelled desteny and i name most of my chars here desteny smug.gif answer solved)

This post has been edited by Fiorre: Oct 23 2009, 06:14 PM

--------------------
If you dare mess with Nimmie( Yesh, I'm talking about about Nimmie, Nimzie, Nim, Nimscicle, Nympha, Nymphadora, Nimz ,Nymmii and whatever nickie she has as well~)You're gonna be one of the few to ever see my dark side and not live to tell about it >:D

I claim all shiny and non-shiny:Arcyena(Blackfire), glaceon.gif eevee.gif [insert the rest of eeveelutions here] luxray.gif staraptor.gif ninetales.gif vulpix.gif arcanine.gif growlithe.gif mightyena.gif poochyena.gif zapdos.gif

I am happy for meeting all the people I know here on GTS happy.gif There are a few special people that I love with all my heart on here! And you guys know who you are wink.gif
+Quote Post

wordsofthewild
post Oct 23 2009, 06:15 PM
Post #17

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Active Squad

Ok, sorry Fiorre. Thought you knew, but I tend correct people.
And I don't mind it when you answer other questions, Summoner. Fiorre might, though.
I guess the mermaid thing would be okay. I wouldn't mind.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Summoner
post Oct 23 2009, 06:40 PM
Post #18

Demi-goddess of Chaos.
Group Icon

Active Squad

Woot! Someone is like me when it comes to correcting! It's a bad habit, becasue people could get mad, but I can't help it.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Fiorre
post Oct 23 2009, 06:40 PM
Post #19

Aka Fiorre
Group Icon

My SS team

no i dont mind,saves me saliva(uh in this case saves me patience from typeing)^^ well,like um tell me when we should like start the rp hehe^^;

--------------------

+Quote Post

wordsofthewild
post Oct 23 2009, 07:55 PM
Post #20

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Active Squad

It's already started. Scroll down, it's about halfway down the page.
And I agree. It is a bad habit.

--------------------

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 11:29 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.