Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
Lori Pardare vs Douken Sota, Field C-8. Island Arena.
Kamaitachi
post Jun 1 2013, 04:03 PM
Post #1

I'm dying to see how this one ends.
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 77 254

Taggarty Lee

The Preliminaries and First Round Match between Lori Pardare and Douken Sota.

--------------------

Song Stuck in My Head:~*~Blank Space - Ariana Silvanas (Postmodern Jukebox Cover)~*~

Pane (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Douken Sota
post Jun 21 2013, 10:18 AM
Post #2

Space Force? Pirate? Outlaw sounds nice...
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 17 104

PANE

"Maya, Headbutt!" The two moves clashed into each other, both standing there as the Dewgong's horn found its way at Piplup's belly as his beak found the top of her head. Both bodies stood there tired, until one finally fell.

"Piplup is unable to battle, making Douken Sota the winner!" With the flag raised to Douken's end, it was official. The match was over, having Douken proceed to the next round.

"Well done, well done!" applauded the suited man as he walked onto the field, patting the Amazon's back. "Not like it should be any worry. How else could a rookie trainer like her defeat a two-badge holder like yourself? It was yours from the get-go."

Douken turned his head and glared at the man. "You make it seem like it was a complete sweep. as you can see, she has the skill, tactics, and guts of a true trainer to bring me to the point on the field you see right now. If you doubt me, why don't you take her on yourself?" it was enough for him to lose his nerves and walk off. With a small sigh, he turned around and walked over to the other side of the field, holding his hand out.

"It was a good fight," he told Lori, "I'm sure if you didn't start so shaky, you would of been able to win that. Keep that confidence and I am sure you will do well in the future."

--------------------
Let the Kishin Egg take you to my GPX+ Team.
+Quote Post

Living Arrow
post Jun 23 2013, 11:39 AM
Post #3

Team Rogue: Pidgeotto
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 814

PANE: Darryn Kellor

That was it. It was over.

Lori felt that all-too-familiar ball of frustration, sadness, anger and shame that always seemed to grow when she lost a battle settle in her throat. Another day another loss and she still didn’t know truly where she was going wrong. Maybe she could ask Kino? Was her strategy still not good enough, even after reading those chapters in the training manual that Joey had? Were her Pokemon not gaining the sstrength that they should have at their level?

*Maybe they need to evolve…But I can’t even help them do that, can I?* Lori scolded herself, reminded of the failure of Triss’s evolution in the Fidona Pokemon Gym.

“Pipster!” Lori brought herself back to reality and away from her self loathing, jogging to her partner’s fallen side and scooping him up carefully. “Are you alright, Pipster?”

“Luuup…” Pipster moaned weakly, his eyes barely open enough to look back at his trainer. Those eyes held tears that had not been born of any physical pain. Lori held back her own with great difficulty.

“You don’t need to say sorry,” she interpreted his moans perfectly, “I know you did your best – am I’m so thankful that you did. You’re the best Pokemon ever, Pipster.”

“Pip… Piplup…” He whispered back, slumping in her grip.

“Time to rest – you deserve a long one.” Lori stroked his brow once with soft fingertips and then held up his green Pokeball. “Pipster, return.”

With her Pokemon all safely back in their balls, Lori wiped off her sweaty palms on her dress and sought out her opponent. He was talking to some guy in a suit but was soon hurrying towards her. She accepted his handshake and made herself smile through all of her disappointment. He offered her some kind words which, admittedly, lifted her mood but a loss was still a loss to Lori.

“And congratulations to you, too, Mister Douken.” She bowed her head. “I hope you win now – I can’t lose to anyone other than the best, y’hear?” She waved him goodbye and left the arena, unsure of where to head next since she was out of the tournament already. Maybe the main area would have some stalls or other competitions she could participate in? Whatever the case, her tired Pokemon all needed the attention of Nurse Joy.

With a win and a loss under her belt, Lori Pardare made for the tournament village.

--------------------
Darryn Kellor ~ ~ PANE Moderator ~ ~ Lori Pardare
PANE Characters (click to show)
LA's Plays (click to show)

Unovalocke (click to show)
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Kamaitachi   Lori Pardare vs Douken Sota   Jun 1 2013, 04:03 PM
Douken Sota   To Douken, this was a vacation! No blizzard. N...   Jun 2 2013, 01:45 AM
Living Arrow   *OK, Lor – you can do this…* Lori Pardare, swathe ...   Jun 3 2013, 02:20 PM
Douken Sota   "May the contestants please gather at their d...   Jun 3 2013, 03:25 PM
Living Arrow   “Looks like we’re up again!” Lori spotted the ...   Jun 4 2013, 03:58 PM
Douken Sota   "Um, is she okay?" found its way into Do...   Jun 4 2013, 04:27 PM
Living Arrow   *Oh, God! If this guys know I’m nervous then I...   Jun 5 2013, 11:37 AM
Douken Sota   With the Dusclops holding her arms out in front of...   Jun 5 2013, 12:06 PM
Living Arrow   “No, Triss!” Lori cried as her poor Snivy rece...   Jun 8 2013, 03:03 AM
Douken Sota   "For someone who is afraid of ghosts, she is ...   Jun 8 2013, 09:36 AM
Living Arrow   *Yes! It’s gone!* Lori mentally rejoiced a...   Jun 16 2013, 01:08 PM
Douken Sota   Seeing the horror on Lori's face, he felt like...   Jun 16 2013, 01:32 PM
Living Arrow   “So that’s the trick?” Lori wondered out loud. “I ...   Jun 16 2013, 03:36 PM
Douken Sota   A smile came on Douken's face then, accepting ...   Jun 16 2013, 03:58 PM
Living Arrow   Lori felt a rush of pride for herself and her oppo...   Jun 21 2013, 09:27 AM

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 04:02 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.