Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Jethro "Jet" Willerstein
Ice Jet
post Sep 18 2010, 03:06 AM
Post #1

Radda Radda Radda?
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 56 477

It's so PANEful..

Name: Jethro Willerstein

Hometown: Cerulean City, Kanto

Appearance: Jet had a height of 5'9", fair skin tone and normal body weight. He had black, spiky hair that stood up except his bangs, dark brown eyes, a patrician nose, and pinkish-red lips. His face didn't show any acne or anything because he used facial washes all the time. His facial expression always seems to show nothing. It was like he doesn't feel any emotions at all. He wore a long sleeved grey shirt that doesn't have any designs to make him look simple, black jeans and white rubber shoes.

Personality: Jet wasn't the guy everyone everyone was expecting. He was a quiet guy who likes to think about anything we want think about. You would usually see him walking in parks, wandering in circles. But sometimes, he goes to the library and reads stories and novels. He was smart, patient, even helpful. But his shy personality prevented him to be friendly, but he is. He just didn't have the confidence to talk to the people who wanted to meet him. He wasn't that cheerful. But when he plays with pokemon, he is quite happy. He smiles and laughs with them. Sometimes, he even talks to them.

Biography: Jet was born during winter, and he had 2 younger brothers which are 2 years younger than him. Actually they are twins and Jet called them Tim and Tom. They all lived happily until their father died because of tuberculosis. Jet was only 4 when this happened. That made her mother cry a lot until she was in a coma. It also made Jet emotionally scarred. Their mother also died a week after the tragic incident because of cardio-respiratory arrest. Because of that, Jet grew up with an elegiac life, leaving him with tragic memories that are unforgotten. He lived with his aunt and uncle with the twins after his mother's death. The twins were very rebellious and callous. They would always mock Jet and make him mad at them all the time. They abused pokemon by hurting them and beating them up. But Jet didn't have anything to do, so the only thing he did was watch. He was afraid of his brothers. That was one reason Jet left the house all the time.

When Jet was 6, he rescued a Buizel from a pack of Growlithe, because the poor weasel invaded their territory. The Buizel was so grateful, he followed him into their house, and Jet asked his uncle and aunt if he could keep him. But they told him he was too young to raise a pokemon, so they were the ones who raised him for a while. The Buizel actually defended himself from the demonic twins, so they never bothered him in their home. Jet got more interested in pokemon, so his uncle surprised him in enrolling in a pokemon school. He was so psyched up about it, he grabbed a pokeball, almost threw it at Buizel, but his aunt prevented him from doing so.
Dialog (click to show)

After years have passed, Jet graduated and threw a party after the ceremony. His auntie decided to let him keep Totodile, and Buizel. And they would go on a journey after preparing all the things needed. A day before setting out on his journey, Jet walked in the park to think about where he will go on his journey first. Noticing after looking on the ground, he saw a moving sack that was tied up hard. Jet tried to untie the rope but it was no good. But the sack itself made a hole and it got ripped apart. A Nidoran (m) jumped right out of the sack, and a note was tied up on his body. Jet tried to calm him down first, he gave him a berry and it ate it happily. Jet read the note on his body, and it said:

"Happy first journey! We thought you might want another pokemon to be with, so here you go!"

At first, Jet felt angry at first, then became thankful at them for giving him something. A day after that, Jet was finally ready to go on the road. They all said goodbye to him but his auntie had asked him one final question before he leaves.

"So, where are you gonna go on your first journey?"

"I think I'm going... To Furoh."

So they got him a ticket to a ferry that was set to go to Furoh, and said their final goodbyes. After hours of riding, he finally landed, and set his first steps, on Port Barley, the place where he starts his adventure.

Starting Pokemon:

totodile.gif Totodile (Lv. 10) M
Moves: Scratch, Leer, Water Gun, Rage

nidoran m.gif Nidoran M (Lv. 10) M
Moves: Peck, Leer, Focus Energy, Double Kick

Items:
*Pokedex (Uncle's graduation gift)
*Pokeball x5
*Quick Ball x3
*Oran Berry x5
*PokeGear
*A large black backpack

What is the biscuit's name?: *noms* Whoops! Do I have to know the name? I think it was written "Waldorf" on the biscuit. *continues to eat*

Other Notes: I know Buizel is not one of the starter pokemon, but I will post on the Capture Request Thread and I will catch him on the first part of the RP. He just followed me, that's all xD.

This post has been edited by Ice Jet: Sep 19 2010, 02:22 AM

--------------------

Lol.. ==><== Lol..

*~United, we stand. Divided, we fall.~*

Btw, click the splice for an amazing shop with full of other splices! PokeNOM's splices!
Credits. (click to show)
Other Random stuffs. (click to show)

You do NOT want to see this pic.. (click to show)
Ah.. feels nice to change my name... Call me Jet or Ice Jet!
Former name: Teh AquaJet
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Sep 18 2010, 12:55 PM
Post #2

Weak Livered Milk Drinker
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 208

And a Golurk

Keep your tenses straight in your posts: there were a couple places where you switched into present tense in your bio. You'll want your RP posts in past tense.

Approved. Go post in the Current Levels thread. Have fun!

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

Credit for 2gamer's Seel of Approval (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th September 2024 - 02:34 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.