Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Brawling Game., Come on, come all! SSBB is waiting!
Allie Hallie
post Mar 8 2010, 12:28 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 79 346

Perfect Team:

Lets play a brawl game, play a brawl game...

Description of the Game (click to show)

General Information:
Here, in this tournament. They arent lots of Rules.
I just wanna say to you that be carefull... there are some good brawlers who maybe you never can beat. Try to avoid their petitions for playing. Also read the rules well.

If you can add the video to youtube, please tell me. Like that I will nopw who win or something, or you need to Pm me with the results and also the other need to do it as well.

Your Prize? Well its a really shiny trophy! But you need to get to 10,000 points. You noticed its high, but the goal here is making everyone to enjoy this!

Rules:
1. Singles
2. 3 Stock
3. Items: Only Smash Ball, but only you can used it once. If you use it 2 times and the ohter player tell me, your points will reach zero.
4. Meta Knight Infinite Cape Glitch is banned. If you use it, your points will reach zero.
5. If a game ends with Bowser doing his suicide klaw and it ends in sudden death, the sudden death will be ignored and that game will count as a win for Bowser.(or if anything else similar to this happens, like if DDD swallows someone, then falls off the stage and you both die)
6. Stalling is banned*

*Stalling: The act of deliberately avoiding any and all conflict so that one may make the game unplayable. Running away from an opponent to reach a better position is not stalling.

Stages:

Neutral:

Battlefield
Final Destination

Counter:

Bridge ofr Eldin
Jungle Japes
Norfair
Pictochat
Delfino Plaza
Frigate Orpheon
Halberd
Pokemon Stadium
Castle Siege

Question and Answer

Question: Why do some stage have counter over them?
Answer:Ok, let me explain what neutral stages are first. Neutral stages are stages that you may pick your first match. Counter pick stages are stages that the loser is now able to pick from, and the loser is suppose to tell the winner their counter pick stage so there's a 100% chance that the counter picked stage is picked(because the loser gets to pick the stage) the loser may also pick a neutral stage for his or her counter pick. Here's an example, I brawl pokii, we both pick neutral stages for the first match, he picks Final Destination, and I pick Battlefield, the stage comes up battlefield, and then I lose, I then tell pokii my counterpick stage and he has to pick that stage also, if I were to win, then pokii would tell me his counter pick stage. Counter pick stages are mainly picked because some characters have advantages on certain counter pick stages.

Important Information:

* In case of Samus, if you wanna be Zero Suit Samus, tell your opponent and tell him if you can used the Smash Ball. If he/she say yes, then, when you have the Smash Power, turn around (so you don hit your opponent) and used the Smash Ball. Then the brawl beggin. In this case you can use again the Smash Ball, but... why you wanna be Samus again if you wanted to be Zero Suit Samus?

*Everyone will start with 5 points. If you beat and opponent: Ex:
Allie vs Hallie: Allie is the winner!. Allie have 5 points and Hallie too, but Allie win so the points of Hallie will increase t Allie:

Allie: 10 points.
Hallie: 5 points.

As you can see, Hallie points dont dissappear.

*If you brawl someone, and you win or lose, please keep those results because, if you wanna be in the Hall Of Fame, you will need to give me ALL your brawls, whith who you play and if you lose or win.

*Here is the page where you need to put your results. If you post once in that page, you will have to EDIT it instead of posting anothe one. Also there you can comment something.

Brawlers (click to show)

Remember that you can ask other players to brawl! ^^

This post has been edited by Allie Hallie: Mar 9 2010, 11:51 AM

--------------------
History of Allie Hallie, you will like it =P (click to show)

CREDITS FOR binderboy23

Allie's PokePet

Allie the level 100 Mew!
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Allie Hallie
post Mar 9 2010, 09:11 AM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Perfect Team:

Hall Of Fame

The Hall of Fame are the players who could get to 10,000 points.

Also you will be awarded with a nice-brilliant trophy!

Here I will be posting our...

Hall of Fame Players!

Wanna be here?

--------------------

CREDITS FOR binderboy23

Allie's PokePet

Allie the level 100 Mew!
+Quote Post

Radoka Kaname
post Mar 9 2010, 09:24 AM
Post #3

where doing it man where MAKING THIS HAPEN
Group Icon

Member No.: 62 388

Portal

i'll join
Forum Name:the biolizard
Brawl Name:shdow
Brawl Friend Code:3566-1227-5482

This post has been edited by THE BIOLIZARD: Mar 9 2010, 09:25 AM

--------------------
stuff (click to show)

"This guy has the best advice ever: don't be a homicidal maniac, and remember to eat."
--Marik Ishtar

I am not Roxy Lalonde, I'm Roxy Lalonde (with 2 spaces)
+Quote Post

Allie Hallie
post Mar 9 2010, 09:42 AM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Perfect Team:

Ok.

New member...

That was quick...

--------------------

CREDITS FOR binderboy23

Allie's PokePet

Allie the level 100 Mew!
+Quote Post

Radoka Kaname
post Mar 9 2010, 09:47 AM
Post #5

where doing it man where MAKING THIS HAPEN
Group Icon

Member No.: 62 388

Portal

yeah that was, just one thing
In case of Samus, if you wanna be Zero Suit Samus, tell your opponent and tell him if you can used the Smash Ball. If he/she say yes, then, when you have the Smash Power, turn around (so you don hit your opponent)
you can just start the game by holding - on the wii remote and I think Z on the gamecube remote... something like that but yeah just hold it when you press + or start in the character select screen

--------------------
stuff (click to show)

"This guy has the best advice ever: don't be a homicidal maniac, and remember to eat."
--Marik Ishtar

I am not Roxy Lalonde, I'm Roxy Lalonde (with 2 spaces)
+Quote Post

John102
post Mar 9 2010, 09:59 AM
Post #6

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 31 830

Active Squad

-_-.gif'

Um, ah, erm...I don't really think this is the best idea atm. I was about to host a pokeball tourney, but I don't want to make everyone feel so smothered in tourneys that they all get tired of playing them and don't want to do them anymore, there really doesn't need to be more than one tourney at a time going on...your counter-pick stages really just eliminated the reason for a counter pick stage since you can pick any stage except two...Just, ugh, I don't know how to get my words out. Oh, and I don't like you copying my question and answer stuff...

Maybe in the future you could tell me ahead of time before you do something like this, because it really disrupts what I had planned.

This post has been edited by John102: Mar 9 2010, 10:00 AM

--------------------

Groups (click to show)
+Quote Post

Allie Hallie
post Mar 9 2010, 10:00 AM
Post #7

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Perfect Team:

QUOTE(THE BIOLIZARD @ Mar 9 2010, 08:47 AM) *
In case of Samus, if you wanna be Zero Suit Samus, tell your opponent and tell him if you can used the Smash Ball. If he/she say yes, then, when you have the Smash Power, turn around (so you don hit your opponent)
you can just start the game by holding - on the wii remote and I think Z on the gamecube remote... something like that but yeah just hold it when you press + or start in the character select screen

I need to dissapoint you, but sometimes that trick dont get right. Also there is a 100% chance that with the Smash Ball you will transform into her and by the way you are saying only a 50%.

Also if we are using Smash Balls, then why dont we take a chance on them?

--------------------

CREDITS FOR binderboy23

Allie's PokePet

Allie the level 100 Mew!
+Quote Post

Allie Hallie
post Mar 9 2010, 10:02 AM
Post #8

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Perfect Team:

QUOTE(John102 @ Mar 9 2010, 08:59 AM) *
-_-.gif'

Um, ah, erm...I don't really think this is the best idea atm. I was about to host a pokeball tourney, but I don't want to make everyone feel so smothered in tourneys that they all get tired of playing them and don't want to do them anymore, there really doesn't need to be more than one tourney at a time going on...your counter-pick stages really just eliminated the reason for a counter pick stage since you can pick any stage except two...Just, ugh, I don't know how to get my words out. Oh, and I don't like you copying my question and answer stuff...

Maybe in the future you could tell me ahead of time before you do something like this, because it really disrupts what I had planned.

Yeah... I was about to send you a Pm.... but is not a tourney is just for play! ^^

Yeah I need to change those Counter... ^^

Any ideas on wich I can put?

--------------------

CREDITS FOR binderboy23

Allie's PokePet

Allie the level 100 Mew!
+Quote Post

SamanthaNatalie
post Apr 8 2010, 08:14 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

Member No.: 63 443

Active Squad

Allie, I like the idea, but I'm gonna stick with John on this on. I was waiting for his Pokeball tourney, so how long d'ya think this'll take?
+Quote Post

Zerxer
post Apr 9 2010, 04:40 PM
Post #10

Zerkadelic
Group Icon

Group: Root Administrators
Member No.: 2

My Favorites

QUOTE(Allie Hallie @ Mar 9 2010, 11:00 AM) *
QUOTE(THE BIOLIZARD @ Mar 9 2010, 08:47 AM) *

I need to dissapoint you, but sometimes that trick dont get right. Also there is a 100% chance that with the Smash Ball you will transform into her and by the way you are saying only a 50%.

Also if we are using Smash Balls, then why dont we take a chance on them?

No, that trick always works. Same goes for that one moving Mario stage.. it'll make you go to the alternate map underground.

With Samus, you can also just do up/down taunt real fast alternating (I believe that's the combination?). Perhaps that's the trick you're thinking of that doesn't "always" work, but holding the required button on the controller while confirming on the character select screen won't fail.

--------------------
Want a rotating avatar like mine? Check out my website: randimg!
Thanks to all of the people in this thread and this thread for the various avatars!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th May 2024 - 05:43 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.