Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
PANE Channel 4, Shows that bring the PANE to YOU!
Toogee
post May 5 2012, 11:00 PM
Post #1

Weak Livered Milk Drinker
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 208

And a Golurk

PANE Channel 4- Shows that bring the PANE!

Do you have trouble keeping up with all the comings and goings of your favorite PANE characters? Do you wish everyone knew what your character was up to? Have no fear, PANE Channel 4 is here for YOU! This thread is entirely community driven: you’re free to put in whatever idea you have.

Examples of what you can do:

*Channel 4 News: Create your very own reporter and give a summary of important RP events.

*Lifestyles of the Young and Well-Traveled: A show about trainers and how they live and work. Give an expose on your character’s life: past, present, and future. An entire episode about your character/partner/NPC/etc.

*Travel programming: Shows that explore all the sights of Furoh. Ideal if you created your own location and want more exposure (and more RPs based in it)

*Pokemon programming: Nature programs! Can be used to report swarms and the like.

*Commercials! Think up your own products and make commercials! Who knows, maybe your creation will appear in someone’s RP!

*More detailed examples can be seen in the previous thread

Rules:

1. Posts can be as long as you’d like, though you only really need a brief paragraph. Everything’s optional. However, for the greatest effect, it’d be nice if you included a headline and necessary links to RP posts or wiki pages.
2. If you do anything on someone else’s creation, be sure to get his/her permission for use.
3. Anything on Team Deception must be in accordance with the Team Deception Rules post. If you’re still unsure, PM a mod for help

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

Credit for 2gamer's Seel of Approval (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Toogee
post May 6 2012, 06:21 AM
Post #2

Weak Livered Milk Drinker
Group Icon

Member No.: 208

And a Golurk

Live from Petropolis, it’s another explosive episode of Luke Ario’s Sports Report!!!

“Welcome back, people of Furoh! Luke Ario here with another big gym matchup! This time, we go to Gigarte for the match between rising star Taggarty Lee and gym leader Chloe Davenport. This was an incredibly fierce battle, but would you expect anything less from a guy with tattoos all over his face? WICKED!!! Things started off right for the challenger with a tricky Encore-Taunt combo, putting the gym leader’s Cradily into Struggle mode. Not many trainers even think of pulling something like that off. That little maneuver ought to be one for the textbooks. Chloe wasn’t out just yet: her graveller quickly evolved into a golem, a rare feat for a gym match. That big guy muscled his way through the match, knocking out both the challenger’s slowpoke and ledian. He was doing rock throws by literally pulling off pieces of his body and throwing them. That is some hardcore assault right there. ROCK-HARCORE!!! It all came down to his nidoking and her serperior, but we never got to see the last ‘mon standing. Lee conceded, even though he had type advantage. LAME-O! He should have stuck it out to the bitter end. The tides of battle are always turning, and defeat only makes one more eager for victory! QFT!!! And while that ledian had some fancy moves, a double weakness to the gym type could only end badly. It’s a shame too: this badge would have tied him with our current rising star.”

“Speaking of which, it’s time for the premiere of an ongoing segment: Kuonji Watch!!!

KUUUUUUOOOOOOOONNNNJIIIIIIII!!!

“Jaima Kuonji, the 16 year old phenom from Johto is our current leader in the road to the championship. One more badge and Furoh will witness the biggest nationwide event since its founding: the face-off with the champion in Daioh. Now, through a special friend of a friend of a friend, we have access to Jaima Kuonji’s pokedex signal. We can track him all over the countryside as he makes his way to the island nation of Fidona. TOTALLY LEGAL-ISH!!!Let’s check up on him now! ”

Luke’s face was quickly replaced by a giant map of Furoh. The camera zoomed in on the south-western portion of the map, specifically at a beeping dot close to Arthro Town.

“OMG!!! He’s coming to Arthro Town! Any viewers in the area are encouraged to get as many pictures as they can of the possible champion! Send ‘em to the show for our slideshow for a chance to win a $100 certificate to Poke mart! SOME RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY!!! And while you’re at it, anyone with a car down there ought to drive him up to Barley. Let’s get this show on the road!!!”

That’s it for this episode! Tune in next time for all the latest in gym battles and more!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This episode of the Sports Report is brought to you by ADBASS NEON FLAME POKEBALLS! Proven to have a higher capture rate than normal balls.* Observe:

On screen, a sock puppet that vaguely resembled a charizard started flapping his mouth off, off-sync from the actual voice.

“WOAH! I’VE JUST BEEN CAPTURED!!! But I can’t break out of this! This isn’t no normal pokeball: it’s got NEON FLAMES!!! Everyone knows flames make stuff cooler. I will be so much cooler in this pokeball than in any other. This trainer has some major street cred to be using ADBASS NEON FLAME POKEBALLS! I better stick around, cuz that’s the cool thing to do!”

Now available in Stovelight Blue and Hot Pink colors! Available in regular, great, and ultra varieties at all fine pokemarts! Buy a six pack today!

*Actual capture rate not affected

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

Credit for 2gamer's Seel of Approval (click to show)
+Quote Post

Douken Sota
post May 6 2012, 05:26 PM
Post #3

Space Force? Pirate? Outlaw sounds nice...
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 17 104

PANE

"We interrupt your normal broadcast for this urgent news report. We have Calla Siegfried over in Chopper 4 over at the Petropolis Museum. Calla, can you hear us?"

From the newsroom, the camera changed to a low quality view of someone sitting in a helicoptor, the blades swinging loudly, causing the female anchor to yell. Outside the window was the Petropolis Museum after a bit of the commotion that occurred below. "This is Calla from Chopper 4, I hear you loud and clear."

"Can you tell us what is going on?"

"Well, we do not have much intel,but from what our reports saying, a gang or cult calling themselves the Disciples of Darkrai have just attacked the museum. Police cars have surrounded the buildings, apprehending the suspects as we speak. Of course we are not given any details but - What the!?"

"What's going on? What's happening?"

"A purple Aerodactyl just broke out of the building form the skylights and... i think there is a human on its back! Hold on, I am seeing a... is that a hover car?! This day is just getting more bizarre by the minute... OKay, now we got a Skarmory with another human on back giving chase, followed by that car from before. Chuck, what do you think you are doing?! Get chasing!" Following the set of flying objects, she tried to try and describe from her perspective what was going on with clear confusion in her voice.

"And now a Pidgeot came out of no where! I swear, a Pidgeotto just evolved here and caused the Skarmory and him to zoom around like crazy!"

"Its called Tailwind," Chuck told her. "It allows the usser and teammates to move at a much faster pace."

"I see... of my god. Now they are going into a tunnel! How the hell are they flying in there in the first place?!Those birds are huge! Chuck! Have you seen my medicine?! This is driving me insane." Now, instead of watching the commotion on the other side of the tunnel, the reporter was seen looking for a bottle.

"Are you sure you should be doing that now, Calla?" the reporter asked.

"YES!" I am easily stressed." After she downed a couple pills, she took a deep breath before looking out the window. "WHAT THE - WHERE DID THAT TITAN COME FROM?!"

Chuck gave off a sigh. "That's a Golurk. A Golett evolved while you were panicking.'

"Oh... Yeah... I knew that. Well, either way the Golurk evolved to save the falling hover car and the Aerodactyl seems to be gone. Hopefully it was caught. Now then, this is Calla Siegfried, asking for a week off!" Back to you!"

--------------------
Let the Kishin Egg take you to my GPX+ Team.
+Quote Post

Kamaitachi
post Jun 15 2012, 11:46 PM
Post #4

I'm dying to see how this one ends.
Group Icon

Member No.: 77 254

Taggarty Lee

A generic picture of a trainer in a tee-shirt, jeans and baseball cap holding a pokeball.

Tired of the same old clothing? Travelling Furoh, fighting in gym battles and performing in contest halls in the same, everyday drab attire?

A video of Cesc Rojas performing with his Chimchar in their matching outfits

La Sastrería in Arasam offers perfectly tailored clothes for every occasion! The finest quality materials meticulously crafted by the two finest tailors from the Orre Region! No style is beneath them! Clothes and accessories for human and pokemon alike! Place your orders now!

The number and address flashes on the screen.

--------------------

Song Stuck in My Head:~*~Blank Space - Ariana Silvanas (Postmodern Jukebox Cover)~*~

Pane (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

Douken Sota
post Jun 16 2012, 01:08 PM
Post #5

Space Force? Pirate? Outlaw sounds nice...
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 17 104

PANE

"Ugh, so glad that is over. i really hate doing those kinds of reports. When the hall are you guys going to get me that intern I asked for?! For God's sake... Wait, what? Were back on? i missed a story? Oh, right!

*ahem*

Now with that out of the way, ime for us to take a look at the recent Gym battles! Now watch out, Taggery Lee, cause we got someone catching up to you. Yes, here in our very own Petropolis City we have another rising star in the League setting. Douken Sota is his names, and taking on Vega was his game. Hell, with maxi there for a visit, he challenged them both at the same time! Hardcore challenge! Too bad maxi left, would of been an awesome battle that would of been in history.

Now, even with Vega's full set of Psychics set up, Douken decided to open up with a Toxicroak! For those of you who are clueless, they seriously suck against Psychics because they get hurt easily. Major rick and reward! Covering himself well with double the confusion, the frog hits hard with dark attacks on the Siglyph (Flying/Psychic, mind you!) as the Dusclops curses the Starmie. And with that Toxicroak knocking out the Siglyph and the Curse taking care of the Starmie, Eggecutor took their place and took out that frog. And in a sacrificial move, the Dusclops sacrifices her own life to curse the plant type, leaving the little Dunsparce into an endurance challenge! With Yawn forcing the coconut tree into an Uproar frenzy, it was just a matter of enduring to get Douken the win!

"So, if anyone asks, victory can come at a cost, if you know how to play your cards right. Taggery, are you going to let this kid pass you up and catch up to Kounji? Well, we shall see next time on Luke Ario's Sprt Report!

"I didn't miss anything this time, right?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The moon shone on the screen, dying down from full to new, then back, stopping at a crescent before turning onto its back and "Crescent Inn" appearing underneath.

Our specials come not in every blue moon, but within every crescent. Come see what we have to offer.

The logo rose up, showing a screen of dates and a phone number at the bottom.

These are the current tournaments we have available. Please RSVP if you are interested in participating, or if you just wish to enjoy our spa. Come find us at Mount Carello.

This post has been edited by Douken Sota: Jun 16 2012, 08:41 PM

--------------------
Let the Kishin Egg take you to my GPX+ Team.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:46 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.