Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
Icy Shores ~ A New Beginning, Anyone can join now.
Midderslife
post Jul 21 2009, 03:46 PM
Post #1

>Roleplay<
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 14 261

Favorites~

Icy Shores ~ A New Beginning
"Welcome to Mt. Carello" A sign reads. Staring at it you trudge towards the small town positioned at the top of the mountain. With your Pokemon you reach the town. And head towards the inn. After entering the large building you meet other trainers there. Who will you accompany? Who will you abandon? Welcome to Icy Shores ~ A New Beginning

OOC & Some other Info (click to show)

---~---
RP -Start [The Inn]

Faith walked around inside the Inn. She sighed and stared at her Pokemon. "Shooter, come here please." The tiny Charmander approached her and smiled widely. "Charrr! Charman-der?" it squealed. "Good job Shooter! You're getting better by the minute!" Faith replied, twirling him into a hug. The warm heat radiating from him warmed her body. She grinned, placing her head on his. The flame upon his tail turned a happy light red. Shooter looked up. "Charma~"

Ocean was watching happily. She turned to Curlz. "I remember when she was like that with me. Of course she always wrapped a blanket around me when she was hugging me. Faith said it was because it prevented her from getting a 'cold' or the 'flu'. Whatever it's called." Ocean said letting out a happy yelp. Curlz looked at her. "Yeah...the old days. I miss them."

"Miss, I'm going to need you fill out this form." A lady said, her hair was pulled back into a tight bun and she was wearing a dull navy blue outfit with a Gold Pin on her left shoulder which said, "Lucy Marshall-Front Desk" her eyes were a gray blue and she wasn't the type of person that wanted to smile every five seconds. "Okay. Ocean, Curlz; can you watch Shooter? Just until I get back." Ocean and Curlz looked up, they both replied with a answer that sounded like a 'Okay'.

Faith approached the desk and took the paper and a pen. She sat down and over looked all of it. She wrote in her answer with the pen on the little sheet. After she was done it looked like this:
Name: Faith J. Vanden
Pokemon: Yes | 3 | Ice, Fire, Normal
-If Yes How Many? And their types.
Room Idea: Don't really care, just enough room for the four of us!!
-What type of room were you looking for?
Card or Cash: Cash
-Will you be paying with a Card, or with Cash?
Thank you filling out the sheet. Please return it to the Front Desk.

Faith took the sheet and gave it to the lady. "Er..." Lucy mumbled, seeing the Pokemon box filled out with three. "Alright, well here's your key. And here's the bill." Lucy said smiling. "Ą1500 is you're charge." Faith growled. Slapping down the money. "I HAVE MORE WHERE THAT CAME FROM!" she yelled. Displeased with the overpriced room. She fell into the seat and sighed. Mumbling on about how she hated overpriced things.
---
OOC (click to show)

This post has been edited by Midderslife: Aug 6 2009, 04:04 PM

--------------------
CLAIMS
spheal.gif Spheal spheal.gif

PANE (click to show)

Credits (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Vincent Valentin...
post Jul 21 2009, 07:15 PM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 31 823

Unpaid Interns

( Ooc: I already notified you and the info is in my sig, would I have to post all of the information again? )

"Brrr!" Tanya said between chattering teeth, wrapping her arms across her chest. She was frigid for what seemed like the first time in her life, even with a jacket on. Her eyes trailed to the side, training them on the yellow tuft of fur that walked beside her casually. Her Mareep, the rambunctious ball of fuzz. If her Pokemon could see past all that wool, she'd be surprised. Then again, Mareep was lucky, she wasn't freezing her butt off like her trainer. And right about now, Mareep was probably better off.

Tanya wouldn't complain about switching places though. She never liked Pokemon, but became very fond of them after the incident in the storm. Especially Mareep, and would only have the best of wishes for her. The trainer took in a deep sigh, brightening up instantly upon seeing an Inn just beyond the trail.

"Looks like someone's shining down on us today!" Tanya exclaimed, glancing at Mareep who brayed in response.

"Maaa-reep"

With steady feet, Tanya made a dash for the Inn, the wind whipping past her shoulders with Mareep close at her heals. She practically slammed into the door, thrusting it open without hesitation and burst inside.

"Hello!?" She yelled, stopping all movement as four trainers came into view, nearly bumping into one of them.

"O-oh..." She stammered. "H-..hello there.."

--------------------
Officially claimed Togekiss
+Quote Post

Midderslife
post Jul 21 2009, 08:33 PM
Post #3

>Roleplay<
Group Icon

Favorites~

[OOC; No you don't have to ^^ I already saw it and it's good enough for me =3]
Faith turned her head. "Oh! Hello there, are you okay? You seem rather, well how do I say this...cold?" Shooter looked up at the Mareep; "Who aw you?" he asked, touching the fluffy hair covering it's body. "What aw you?" Shooter asked swirling it's tail around. "Shooter that a Mareep. A Sheep Pokemon." Ocean said puffing out it's chest.

Faith looked at her Pokemon, "They seem to be interested in your Mareep." she replied smiling. "Do you have any others?" she asked titling her head to the side.

--------------------
CLAIMS

PANE (click to show)

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Vincent Valentin...
post Jul 22 2009, 10:03 AM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Unpaid Interns

( Ooc: OH, alright, good XD Thanks~ )

"I..I am.." Tanya stuttered, half with embarrassment and half from the cold condition she was in. She looked down in astonishment at the talking Charmander. "Your..Pokemon talk?"

Mareep on the other hand, didn't seem to be bothered by the situation at all. In fact, she seemed to adorn in the attention! The bulb on her tail began to light up dully upon seeing the other Pokemon. "Maaaa~" She nuzzled her triangular head into the Charmander who had been playing with the tufts of her wool.

"It seems Mareep is interested in your Pokemon too." Tanya giggled, blinking slowly in acknowledgment to the other trainers Pokemon. "Oh uhh...yes, I do." She rifled through her backpack quickly and pulled out a completely black Pokeball with a gilded seal and a red band trimming around the top. (Luxury Ball)

"Come on out, Hoothoot!" With a click of the button in the center and throwing it up into the air, a red beam shot out from inside, revealing a small, bird-like Pokemon that stood on one foot.

"Hooo-" The owl Pokemon cooed to no one in particular, wary of his surroundings.

"My big brother gave him to me before I departed out on my journey." Tanya said softly, turning to the other trainer. "What about you? Do you have any Pokemon?" She asked, completely unaware if the Pokemon currently out belonged to her.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Midderslife
post Jul 22 2009, 03:38 PM
Post #5

>Roleplay<
Group Icon

Favorites~

Faith giggled, "These are mine, Spheal, Igglypuff, and Charmander. Also known as Ocean, Curlz, and Shooter." she smiled. Then the question about talking Pokemon surprised her. "You understand them? All I here is 'Charrr' or 'Iggly!' and 'Spheeeal'." she frowned. Then was perked up by the hooting Pokemon. "Oh how cute! Do they have names? Besides their current ones?" Faith pondered.

Shooter looked up and smiled. "I warm you? With my flame? You get warm quick!" he said hugging her leg. "Better?" Ocean turned her head and watched, "I don't get it, the weather is so comfortable! Do you get it Curlz?" Ocean asked patting her flipper on the ground. "No. I do not. It is freezing outside and here you are smiling and giggling. You and all that extra-" "WHAT?" "Nothing~" Curlz said jumping up. Giggling.

"So, what's your name? I'm Faith, pleasure to meet you." Faith said smiling.

--------------------
CLAIMS

PANE (click to show)

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Vincent Valentin...
post Jul 22 2009, 05:06 PM
Post #6

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Unpaid Interns

"Oh my..they are adorable!" Tanya purred, admiring each of the Pokemon individually. She returned the questioning look. "I..I don't know. I've never heard any other Pokemon talk before...maybe I'm just hearing things.."

Tanya shook her head. "No, I've never really thought about naming them before." She glanced back at both of her Pokemon. "Do you think that that would be a wise idea?" With a pondering look for only a brief moment, she brightened up.

"Maaa~" Mareep prummed in a soothing tone. "That's wonderful, much better, thank you." Mareep looked over at the Charmander who was caressing her leg, overhearing their trainer's conversation. "Your Shooter, I take it?"

She outstretched her hand to exchange a friendly greeting. "My name's Tanya, it's nice to meet you too." She paused. "I hope you don't mind me asking but...what are you doing here?

--------------------
+Quote Post

Midderslife
post Jul 22 2009, 05:26 PM
Post #7

>Roleplay<
Group Icon

Favorites~

"Oh, I see..." Faith said looking down. "Naming them? I like to, it just makes me feel more happy. It's like me adding a little something Custom to them." she paused taking a breath then looking down at Shooter. She let out a quick giggle and smiled.

"Yeah! I Shooter. Faith say I only Level two! But she say I good heater~" Shooter said clasping his hands together. Ocean looked up, "And you can probably guess everyone else's names too. It's pretty obvious. But besides that, I'm Ocean and that's Curlz." Ocean smiled puffing out her chest again in a happy way. "We're both Level five, how about you?" Curlz asked Mareep, blinking twice.

Faith looked at her, she shook her hand and then answered her question. "Well, I want to be a better trainer, I'm still new at this. So for now I'm staying here and battling with anybody I can." she smiled and then continued. "But everything here is so pricey...I had to pay Ą1500! And that was just for the room..." she groaned and then nailed the grin back to her face. "How about you?"

--------------------
CLAIMS

PANE (click to show)

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Vincent Valentin...
post Jul 22 2009, 05:38 PM
Post #8

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Unpaid Interns

"Hmmm...maybe I should nickname my Pokemon?" Tanya though inquisitively. "I suppose I never really thought about what they thought, you know?" Tanya stopped mid-sentence, talking more to herself than anyone else.
"What should I name them..?"

"Faith is right." Mareep nodded, assuming that was the name of their trainer and deciding not to question it. "I'm Mareep, it's nice to meet you all." She said, smiling at Ocean. "Level ten."

"Level five." Hoothoot intruded, boasting proudly and puffing out his chest. He wasn't targeting anyone specifically, but it was clear that his voice had to be heard.

"I'm still pretty new too." Tanya said cheerily. "Honestly, I'm pretty lost..so I think I'll just stay here for the night." She looked cautiously toward the front desk, "Wow! That much!?" looking unsure as she knew she didn't have much money with her to begin with. "Say, maybe we can have a battle! We are both traveling and trying to get stronger, why not?"

--------------------
+Quote Post

Midderslife
post Jul 22 2009, 09:28 PM
Post #9

>Roleplay<
Group Icon

Favorites~

Faith smiled. "Sure! See if you can beat my team"-she got a sly look-"Let's find a place we can! I'll go ask the front desk. And, if you need some extra money, I can always lend you some. Oh, and, I'll pay for you." she grinned then ran to the front desk. "Is there a place to--" Faith said, unable to finish. "Yes, behind the Inn, in the over-sized shed. Enjoy your time." Lucy said smiling. "Thanks..." Faith spun around and ran back. "Follow me!"

Curlz smiled. "Oh so you've got more experience. Do you have a signature move? I have two, they're Sing and Charm!" Curlz said twirling in a circle. "You're level ten? That's higher than Oceen!" Shooter said gasping. Ocean groaned, "Shooter...It's Ocean not Oceen, and another battle?! Do you know how many of those we went through on the way HERE?" Ocean said sighing. "But fighting an Electric, sounds fun! Wait-that's what you are right? An Electric type?" Ocean asked confused.

Shooter turned his attention to Hoothoot. "You aw a birdie? Why do you have only one feet?" Shooter asked scratching his chin.
---~---
Move Sets & Other (click to show)

--------------------
CLAIMS

PANE (click to show)

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Vincent Valentin...
post Jul 22 2009, 10:10 PM
Post #10

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Unpaid Interns

"Your on!" Tanya challenged excitedly. "Oh, you don't have to pay for me. I don't want to be a bur-" She was unable to finish as Faith eagerly trotted towards the front desk.

"Signature move?" Mareep asked, shaking her head. "I bounce around a lot in battle, I get so hyped up! Does that..count?" She brayed happily. "And yes, I am an electric type." She glanced over the three Pokemon in front of her. "Well, I'm not one to brag or anything. Despite my level, I'm sure your all as equally as good as me and Hoothoot put together."

"I concur.." Hoothoot shot back spitefully. "I'm certain that I could take you all on with both wings tied behind my back." He boasted, fluttering about. He glared at shooter, making a strange sound in his throat that resembled disgust. "Dear child, the right word would be 'foot' Let the Pokemon who taught you speech be cursed and dipped in lava tenfold."

"Okay!" Tanya cheered, motioning to the Pokemon before following behind Faith eagerly. "Come on guys!"

Mareep glared at Hoothoot. "I'm sorry everyone, please excuse him. Maybe we should get going then?"

--------------------
+Quote Post

Midderslife
post Jul 23 2009, 03:04 PM
Post #11

>Roleplay<
Group Icon

Favorites~

Shooter glared. "You're a very mean birdie! I don't like you!" Ocean widened her eyes. "Shooter! That was you're best sentence!"-she smiled proudly-"But, that was very rude. Apologize, now." Shooter beamed happily then turned to the Hoothoot. "I sorry...I called you mean birdie my sorries." he said frowning. "It's apologies, but it's the thought that counts Shooter, good job." Ocean said. Then she turned and rolled after Faith and the other trainer, also known as Tanya.

Curlz frowned at Hoothoot. "Shame on thee." she said rolling her tongue. Curlz took off and bounded away. Shooter went to Mareep. "Let us go!" he said smiling. He ran after the trainers humming a tune he made up.

"Alright, here it is!" Faith said standing in front of the shed. She opened the doors and entered the building. There was a battle ground drawn out on the floor. And in the middle was a drawn out picture of a Pokéball. She ran to one of the sides and stood waiting for her Pokemon.

Ocean, Shooter, and Curlz arrived shortly after and gathered around. Faith put them all in their Pokéballs and put them on her side. "Ready!" she smiled. She was glad that the Inn helped heal Pokemon too. So if she or Tanya lost they would easily be able to heal their Pokemon.

--------------------
CLAIMS

PANE (click to show)

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Vincent Valentin...
post Jul 23 2009, 03:26 PM
Post #12

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Unpaid Interns

"I hold no regrets." Hoothoot growled coldly, quickly bouncing and shifting from his left foot to his right one. With weary wings, he slowly followed behind the mass of Pokemon heading out of the Inn. Why so many creatures were allowed in one place at one time was beyond him, but no was not a time to sit around and think about it. Now was a time to focus on the impending battle.

"W-...wow....!" Tanya exclaimed excitedly, shifting her gaze eagerly around the vast area. She carefully took a couple of steps in, still admiring the spacious arena before feeling comfortable enough to take her place at the opposite corner of Faith. Mareep had bounded in only a few moments later, radiating with a sense of confident that seemed to brighten the room's spirits.

Okay Tanya, just take this one slowly....and you'll be just fine.

The beginner trainer didn't have much experience through battling and wasn't a quick thinker, which put her in a rather awkward position. She just hoped for the best, watching Hoothoot flutter through the opening. She quickly returned both of her Pokemon before facing Faith, forcing a pleasant smile to spread across her face.

"Right..." Tanya murmured, taking a deep breath. "I'm ready too!"

--------------------
+Quote Post

Midderslife
post Jul 23 2009, 05:48 PM
Post #13

>Roleplay<
Group Icon

Favorites~

"Alright then! Go Curlz!" Faith said spinning around in a quick circle, tossing the Poke-ball into the air. It landed on the picture in the middle and a misty red blade flew out releasing the Igglybuff. The Poke-ball then flew back to her side. "Alright! Let's do this." Faith said grinning.

Curlz stepped back waiting for the next Pokemon to come out. She bounced around and let her charming ways take stage. "Iggly!"

--------------------
CLAIMS

PANE (click to show)

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Vincent Valentin...
post Jul 23 2009, 06:14 PM
Post #14

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Unpaid Interns

"Okay." Tanya nodded slowly, taking the black Pokeball from her bag and clicking the gold button so that it grew two times it's original capsule size. "Come on out, Hoothoot!" With no further delay, she through the Pokeball out into the field, her Pokemon appearing in a flurry of crimson light.

"Hoo-" Hoothoot cawed, eyes slanting in a form of aggression. It was almost as if he had never seen Curlz in his life, reflexively acting that way. He seemed to be on edge, eagerly waiting for his trainer's command as the air began to thicken around them with tension.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Midderslife
post Jul 23 2009, 08:34 PM
Post #15

>Roleplay<
Group Icon

Favorites~

"Let's do this." Faith whispered to herself. "Okay Curlz, use Sing!" Faith said smiling. Curlz took a step forward and started singing. Folding her hands together she swayed side to side letting the lovely tune flow from her mouth. "La la la la~"

Ocean, while stuck in her Poke-ball heard Curlz singing. If the attack worked Hoothoot would fall asleep. When then, Ocean would be taken out so her ice moves could be used. And if Mareep was taken out Curlz once more would be taken out. Just so not as much damage was dealt to either Pokemon.

Shooter was playing with his tail biting the small flame. On! Off! On! Off! -laugh- he stopped and adjusted his position. Falling asleep. Shooter knew he wouldn't be taken out unless Ocean and Curlz fainted. Even then Faith backed out and only took Shooter out when she was sure he wouldn't faint. But in the meantime, napping was he pleasure.

--------------------
CLAIMS

PANE (click to show)

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Vincent Valentin...
post Jul 23 2009, 08:43 PM
Post #16

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Unpaid Interns

"Are you quite done?" Hoothoot chuckled, his feathers ruffling as the melody of the music seemed to bounce right off him. He looked on fiercely, smirking behind the sharp beak.

Tanya too, seemed confused for a second, before snapping back into reality. "I got it!" She said, more-so to herself than anyone else. "Sing won't work on my Hoothoot thanks to his special ability 'Insomnia'" Tanya quoted proudly. "That means no matter how many times you sing that lullaby of yours, Hoothoot will not go to sleep."

Tanya could feel her confidence rising, it was an exhilarating feeling. She outstretched her hand, barking a command. "Alright Hoothoot, give em' a good tackle attack!"

Hoothoot replied earnestly with swift wings, jumping from his position and lunging at Curlz with his side, revering to a tackle position.

This post has been edited by azrulen: Jul 23 2009, 08:44 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Midderslife
post Jul 23 2009, 10:15 PM
Post #17

>Roleplay<
Group Icon

Favorites~

Curlz mumbled something then jumped back up. "Alright then, Curlz return." she said taking back her Pokemon. She grabbed another one, pressing the small button in the middle. Releasing Spheal. "Go Ocean!" she said brightly. Ocean rolled onto the floor and smiled. "Spheeal!" Ocean prompted happily. "Alright Hoothoot. Let's see you fight me!" she said clapping her flippers together.

--------------------
CLAIMS

PANE (click to show)

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Vincent Valentin...
post Jul 24 2009, 11:25 AM
Post #18

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Unpaid Interns

"You think you have what it takes to beat me?" Hoothoot sneered, fluffing his feathers up to look bigger than he really was.

Tanya, on the other hand, did not look so confident. She nervously nipped at her fingernails, wondering why Faith had brought out Spheal. This could end badly if precautions are not taken. She thought silently, pensively deciding what to do.

"Okay Hoothoot, lets do this!" Tanya yelled in the most encouraging way possible. "Lets try a Hypnosis attack!"

"Hoo-!" The owl swooned melodically, eye's glowing a bloody red as the command of the attack took over. "Look over at me, pretty thing." Hoothoot soothed, trying to get Ocean to look at him so that the effects of the Hypnosis could take their toll on her.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Midderslife
post Jul 24 2009, 03:32 PM
Post #19

>Roleplay<
Group Icon

Favorites~

Ocean stared at his eyes. She began to feel sleepy. But then a thought occurred. If only I was in a battle...Then I'd know not to fall asleep! Wait a minute...I am in a battle! she immediately snapped out of the attack and turned her head. She waited for him to finish. She looked up grinning. "Thought you could take me down that easily huh? Well not today." she said grinning.

Faith smiled. "Good girl. Now; Ocean use Powder Snow!" Ocean followed the command letting a blast of Powdery Snow fly towards Hoothoot. The snow fell on him delicately but with much power. Faith knew she had an advantage with this move, as it was Ice. And Ice was very effective against Flying types. "How's it feel? All that powdery snow? Lovely eh?" Ocean replied snickering.

Curlz grinned. "Yes! Bingo~ Ocean should win...unless? Oh, what a scary thought!" Curlz said putting her hands over her mouth.

--------------------
CLAIMS

PANE (click to show)

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Vincent Valentin...
post Jul 24 2009, 06:24 PM
Post #20

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Unpaid Interns

Hoothoot looked stunned as the attack seemed to have no affect whatsoever on Ocean. "Wh-...what..!? How could this be?" The owl growled to himself furiously.

Hoothoot could feel the intensity of the cold envelop his body, veins running cold instantly with the affect of the attack. He was at an extreme disadvantage right now, knowing that Ocean knew Ice attacks. His body convulsed in a violent shiver, he knew he couldn't take another hit like that.

Tanya looked horrified, her mind running blank with slight panic. She tried her best to sound calm as she issued another command. "Try another tackle, Hoothoot!"

"Quite lovely, my dear." Hoothoot shot back. "Why don't you try this on for size!" He wasted no time in spiraling forward, attempting to land a crushing blow with his side against Ocean.

--------------------
+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:22 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.