Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
Daigake, Part 2. The Quest For Enlightenment., The second part of the Daigake RP.
Nogster
post Feb 5 2010, 09:12 AM
Post #21

The Dude with the plan.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 63 656

Active Squad

Eric, kept standing next to Frank as he released Scorch and looked over at Shinx, who was done greeting the girl and had started walking back towards him as the girl and her pokémon started eating.
"Hey, Shinx." he said as Frank decided to jog off past the girl.
"How about we go buy some more berries. They have a market in town and I'm feeling mite peckish."
He looked down at the little creature, positively beaming towards him.
"Shiiinx!" she said, stroking against his leg.
Eric looked back at Mack, but made sure that even the girl could hear him.
"I'm going to go buy some berries. I'll be right back." he said.

As the young man and his Shinx left the others for the market, Starly was soaring high above the little town of Daigake, looking for Eric's missing clothes.
He didn't mind having Queenie around for company as he playfully dodged the strong winds.
It didn't take long before he signaled that he had found a shirt which had gotten snarled up in a tree, not far from the campsite.
He swooped down towards it, assuming that Queenie would follow.

Spoiler (click to showhide)

--------------------

Pokey-mons!
Eric Dean Nogarius | PANE RP. (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Spearow
post Feb 14 2010, 03:01 PM
Post #22

the realest and cruelest
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 415

i can't do that dave

OOC (click to show)

Queenie folded her wings slightly to follow Starly in a controlled dive. She pulled up to a fluttering stop just before alighting on a branch near the shirt. Taking one end of it in her beak, she attempted to work with her companion to untangle it so that they might bring it triumphantly back to its owner.

Mack shrugged and nodded as Eric made to leave. He went to grab his own backpack, removing a small pokéblock which he tossed to Chuckie. As he watched his furred friend chew on the bit of nourishment, he felt his own stomach bubble and realized that it had been some time since he himself had eaten anything.

He glanced sidelong at the Pokémon center, wondering if they provided anything resembling free food for impoverished trainers, or something equally charitable.

--------------------

you want to live when life is achingly unfair
+Quote Post

Sarono
post Feb 17 2010, 07:21 PM
Post #23

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 71 923

My Squad

OOC (click to show)

Nicole was sitting on the ground just taking her first bite of food as Frank jogged passed her. Eyeing him suspiciously as he passed, she swallowed the food and took another bite.
Shortly after he’d passed her, the cool guy said something about berries and he left, leaving her and the kid in the area.

”Berries would be nice, I guess”

Soon, the majestic Pidgeot and a Chimchar started running/ flying around, making an awful amount of ruckus and for some reason the Chimchar started throwing around embers, none which seemed to affect Nicole or any of her pokémon and their eating.

”What happened to the discipline of those two? Seems like they need constant trainer supervision, if they are going to do what they are told. Were they Frank’s pokémon?”

Sudden footsteps made Nicole notice that Frank had come back from his trip around the poke center carrying four bowls and a Baltoy, perched on his shoulder, carrying one as well. He put the bowls down while Nicole continued to eat and keep a close watch on Frank. He turned looking at the fighting pokémon and made a movement that would suggest a deep breath.

”Can he even breathe through that mask?”

“WILL YOU KNOCK IT OFF!?” He yelled, and the brawlers stopped in their tracks.

”Did he have to yell here?” Nicole fingered inside the ear facing Frank before he moved towards the two innocent-looking Ex-Brawlers. She was too focused on her ear to hear what he said to the pokémon but she heard him saying something.

The Pidgeot and its brawling partner Chimchar walked past to the bowls and two white flashes formed and took shape in front of her as she swallowed another bite. An Electrike and a Bronzor appeared and after a jump, a lick, some sniffing and some laughs, started eating. And as far as Nicole could see The Baltoy was already on the ground eating.

Edit: Spelling and Grammar check (click to show)

This post has been edited by Sarono: Feb 18 2010, 10:29 AM

--------------------

I CAN SEE YOU!!

I don't care that I'm going crazy when under the influence of the camouflage

Nicole Kytes: My RP character (click to show)

My Team Sarono (click to show)

+Quote Post

Ariadan
post Feb 26 2010, 05:50 AM
Post #24

The laid back weirdo
Group Icon

Member No.: 63 819

Active Squad

When Frank had finally stopped laughing he sat down with his back against the wall, he had unsheathed his sword and let it rest against the wall next to him and his shield made a clanging noise as it hit the wall.
He was looking at his pokémon and saw Eric passing him, he followed him with his gaze until he realized he was probably just going to get some food. He noticed the girl looking at him, probably thinking he was weird, he couldn't blame her really, during his journey he has yet to meet anyone like him.
The winds had settled and he pulled his mask down and revealed his face.
It took him a few seconds before he realized that he was, basically, staring at the girl and another second before he came to think of the fact that they had never been properly introduced.

"Hi, I'm Frank. Sorry for the late introduction, but as you might've realized by now, I'm not really the type of guy who notices things first." He raised his hand slightly as he introduced himself, and when he mentioned his fleeting mind he scratched the back of his head with the hand.
He could've said more, but he was waiting for a response from her.

This post has been edited by Ariadan: Feb 26 2010, 05:51 AM

--------------------
I has pokémans, click them? (click to show)
PANE: Frank Joanes (click to show)
I give my thanks to Living Arrow for the sprite-image. ^^
+Quote Post

Nogster
post Feb 26 2010, 07:24 AM
Post #25

The Dude with the plan.
Group Icon

Active Squad

Eric and Shinx had followed the trail from the pokécenter towards the center of town.
There was a lot of commotion and a lot of people had gathered around the tall and bright red lighthouse.
Eric wasn't all that interested in this and decided to continue his search for a berry salesman.
As the town was quite small, it didn't take long before he found what he was looking for.
In an alley between two houses, a young man had set up shop. He didn't seem too worried about the weather as the location of the shop protected him from most of the wind.
The place looked quite a lot like a fruit stand and had all kinds of berries displayed in open crates and barrels.
As Eric came closer, the man produced a heartwarming smile, he wore a black chef's cap, a yellow shirt and a pair of blue jeans. Over his clothes was a black and white apron with flower patterns.
"Did you come to buy berries?" he asked.
"The Habans are looking really nice and it's high season for Tamatos at the moment."

Eric moved closer, shortly followed by the little Shinx.
"You happen to have any Kelpsys?" he asked.
"I ran out of them yesterday and they're Shinx's favorite."
Shinx looked at Eric with a face telling him to stop making things up.
The truth was that Eric was the one who was going to eat the berries, not her.
Shinx had always preferred human food in front of anything, especially berries.
She didn't like those the least.

"I'm sorry." the man said.
"I'm fresh out of Kelpsys. But I do have a good price on Apicot berries. They're just thirty a piece."

Eric looked over at where the salesman was pointing.
There was a smaller crate of sour smelling blue and green berries.
"Alright. I'll have ten of those." he said to the salesman.
"I'll have twenty Tamatos and.. what's that branch of yellow ones?"

The salesman looked over to where Eric was pointing.
"Ah. That's a branch of Jaboca berries. I just got it shipped from Sinnoh." he said.
"It's quite delicate, handle it too rough and the berries will pop."
The salesman picked the bundle of berries up by the branch.
"It's quite bitter." he added.
"I think I'll pass then" Eric said, thinking about how roughly his equipment had been handled the day before.
"Just the Apicots and the Tamatos, then." he clarified.

"Alright. That'll be 450." the salesman said.
"A pleasure doing business with you."

Eric looked through his pockets for his wallet as the salesman put the order in a plastic bag.
"I am terribly sorry, but I must've forgot my wallet." Eric said, realizing that his wallet was back at the camp.
"Shinx, could you go look for it?" he added, looking over at his furry little friend.
Shinx just nodded and ran off towards the camp.

Starly had just managed to untangle the shirt with the help of Queenie and they were on their way back towards the camp.
The shirt became quite heavy as it fought to get free from their grips.

As Eric turned back to the salesman, he was about to once again apologize, but the salesman just shook his head.
"I have all day." he said.
"This isn't really a good day for selling berries."
Eric laughed.
"Nor is it a good day for drying my clothes on the ground."
As the salesman looked confused, Eric shrugged.
"Long story." he said and looked up towards the cloudy sky, just missing the sight of two birds and a shirt passing overhead.

--------------------

Pokey-mons!
+Quote Post

Sarono
post Mar 22 2010, 04:27 AM
Post #26

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

My Squad

Nicole took another bite of her food while checking her pokémon and Frank’s pokémon, they seemed to be enjoying their food. Frank had been laughing for a while before he disappeared into Nicole’s blind spot.
The sound of a sword being drawn, made Nicole’s back go all stiff and the following clanging sound made her flinch.

“Hi, I'm Frank.” She heard from Frank’s general direction.

“Wait… is he talking to me? Why is he doing that? What should I do, what should I do, what should I do?”

She started biting the tip of her thumb, looking very nervous, then said in a low voice almost whispering, “I-I’m Nicole.”

This post has been edited by Sarono: Mar 23 2010, 10:18 AM

--------------------

I CAN SEE YOU!!

+Quote Post

Ariadan
post Apr 10 2010, 09:01 AM
Post #27

The laid back weirdo
Group Icon

Active Squad

Frank leaned a bit so he could get a better look at her face. She looked nervous for some reason.
"Hey, what's wrong?"
"Why is she biting her own thumb? Is that some sort of mental disorder? Hm, wait, no, she looks really nervous, so, is that her way of trying to force herself to actually speak when spoken to?"
He spots her Riolu and instantly remembers the Pokémon battle he had against a trainer with a Riolu, it was a tough fight but Frank managed to win it thanks to Scorch.

"Your Riolu looks like it's in great shape, is it your first one?" He said as he felt himself losing his balance and slowly starting to tip over on his side. As he tipped over he placed his arm to let it tale the hit. His arm hit the ground and he felt that this position was quite comfortable, the fall also looked somewhat intentional, seeing as he never moved from leaning on his arm.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Nogster
post Apr 27 2010, 08:52 PM
Post #28

The Dude with the plan.
Group Icon

Active Squad

As Frank changed his position, Starly and Queenie flew over the roof of the pokécenter, landing by Mack and the tent.
Starly neatly folded the shirt with his beak and sat down on it to stop it from flying off. He chirped a quick thank you to Queenie before folding his head under the wing. He hadn't gotten that much sleep during the night and thought he deserved a nap.

As Starly was drifting off to sleep, Shinx came running around the corner of the pokécenter.
She was pretty easy to spot for anyone around her because of her bright colors and twitchy behavior.
She quickly rushed over to where Eric's bag lay and looked around for the wallet.

"So, what's this town like during the winter?" Eric asked the salesman.
"Oh, it's pretty much the same, but with a bit of snow." the man replied.
"We don't get much change around here." he added.
Eric had shifted his attention to the berries on display and just nodded as a reply.
A cold gust of wind blew through the alley, which created an eerie sound.
Eric looked back the way he had come.
He saw a young girl with an Ekans rush past the alley, trying to find cover from the wind.

--------------------

Pokey-mons!
+Quote Post

Sarono
post May 20 2010, 03:37 AM
Post #29

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

My Squad

Nicole stopped biting on her thumb when she heard Frank ask a question. She turned her head to look at him, and saw that he was lying on the ground leaning on his arm. While she was looking at him, her facial expression changed dramatically, from the really nervous one to a more closed, “shutting out” type of expression which made her ice-cold eyes seem like they glowed with resentment.

"Your Riolu looks like it's in great shape, is it your first one?" Frank asked and she turned to look at her Riolu, which had just stopped eating and was now sitting in her lap.
Her expression turned again, from the cold to a more warm and caring, kind of motherly, expression.
“Yeah, he is. He’s been with me ever since I found him as an egg”, she said warm and openly as she patted Riolu over the head and looked out over the pokemon, spotting the wild chimchar, who was still eating, and remembered the brawl it had with the Pidgeot.

“And your Chimchar, has it always been that energetic?”

--------------------

I CAN SEE YOU!!

+Quote Post

Ariadan
post Jun 8 2010, 01:37 PM
Post #30

The laid back weirdo
Group Icon

Active Squad

The change in her facial expression, from cold to warm, made Frank smile as he remembered an old joke he had heard about moodswings.
So she's raised him since he was an egg huh? I still remember seeing a pokémon hatch for the first time, it almost looked like it evolved. He thought as she answered his questions.
As Nicole inquired about Scorch he looked over at the little Chimchar who was just about done eating.
"I'd have to say that he's calmed down a lot since my dad caught him. He used to be quite the unruly character, well, he still is, but at least he listens to me now." He looked back at Nicole and smiled. "I guess his wild side is what's made it so much fun to take care of and train him."

Frank sat up and looked over at Jules. The Pidgeot was busy cleaning every feather it could reach.
The muffled metallic sound of Bronzor's voice made Frank look over at it just as it started hovering above the bowl that now was empty. Bronzor looked pleased and proceeded to explore the area.
"Don't go too far, Bronzor. I don't know how long we're going to be here."
He looked over at the rest of his pokémon and then back at Nicole.
"So, what are you doing way out here? Training for gym battles or are you simply out on an adventure? If you don't mind my asking, of course." He made sure that his tone of voice showed that he didn't mean to pry and was merely curious of her. That and trying to get more of a conversation going, seeing as she, regardless of the reason, had joined the three strangers and their pokémon at the back of the pokécenter.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Nogster
post Jun 9 2010, 06:55 PM
Post #31

The Dude with the plan.
Group Icon

Active Squad

It didn't take long for Shinx to find Eric's wallet.
She produced a triumphant "Shimpf" as she popped her head out of the overturned bag with the wallet in her mouth.
Knowing that her master was awaiting her return, she rushed off without notifying the other humans of her presence.
On the way back to the alley, she had to dodge a wayward umbrella, which almost hit her as it unpredictably rolled and skidded along the main street of Daigake. The owner of the umbrella came rushing after it, but Shinx was long gone before he caught up with his lost possession.

Eric's eyes lit up as he saw his little friend return with the wallet and thanked her with a pat on the head as she dropped it in his hand.
"Good girl, Shinx. You're faster than I thought." he said, giving the little creature a nod.
Anyone could see on Eric's facial expression that he was proud of his pokémon.
Shinx proceeded to stroke against his leg as he payed the berry salesman.
Eric grabbed the plastic bag that the salesman had made ready and walked back towards the camp.
"Perhaps we'll meet again." he shouted to the salesman before stepping out of the alley.
"Maybe. Have a nice day." the salesman replied, gesturing a farewell.
"Thanks. I'll try." Eric replied, the last part barely being audible to the vendor.

On his way back, Eric passed the man Shinx had seen chasing the umbrella, not knowing what had happened.
Shinx on the other hand recognized him and felt relieved to see him firmly holding the umbrella in his left hand.
Less than a minute later, Eric and Shinx rounded the corner of the pokécenter.

--------------------

Pokey-mons!
+Quote Post

Sarono
post Jun 10 2010, 11:52 AM
Post #32

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

My Squad

Nicole quickly turned away when Frank smiled after talking about his Chimchar looking at the young boy who seemed to just be standing facing the pokécenter completely spaced-out.
What is that kid doing, spaced out like that? She thought as she shrugged and decided not to do anything about it, while taking in the new unfamiliar sound of the Bronzor that had just finished eating, while hearing Frank say something to it that she didn’t listen to.

Frank proceeded with his questioning, making Nicole’s insides twist with resentment of the questions asked.
Why does he ask? Does he need to know? Though I’ve never really thought about why I ended up here, I just did… Gah… How annoying… She thought as her head started spinning frantically and she reverted to coldness.
“Why do you ask?” she said in a fashion that implied that she was completely uninterested in the topic and wanted to get of it, fumbling with her spork as she proceeded with putting it away.

Riolu noticing the falling spork reacted quickly, catching it mid-air the returning it to the backpack where it initially laid. Turning around, he noticed as the tall guy and Shinx were returning and he quickly scurried off to where they were walking eying the two carefully as they approached.

This post has been edited by Sarono: Jun 11 2010, 03:50 PM

--------------------

I CAN SEE YOU!!

+Quote Post

Spearow
post Jun 23 2010, 04:25 PM
Post #33

the realest and cruelest
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 415

i can't do that dave

OOC (click to show)

Mack blinked a couple of times, surfacing from his thoughts and returning to the present. He had been thinking of home, for some reason, and why would that be? Maybe it had something to do with that mysterious delivery, or the fast-paced events of the previous day, but he had experienced a sudden, deep sense of longing to be on familiar ground. It wasn't as if his traveling experience had been dull or unpleasant so far - he had been enjoying it, in fact - but this new urge was just so much stronger.

As if propelled by that stronger force than himself, he headed automatically into the Pokémon center. His feet took him to the counter, with Chuckie following close behind, tail twitching curiously. Queenie fluttered in just before the automatic doors swung shut and alighted on the floor just beside the mankey. The nurse looked up at Mack as he entered, and smiled patiently. He started to speak, stopped, then cleared his throat and tried again. Before the words could come out - he didn't know what he had been about to say, maybe something ridiculous like "Are there any messages for me?" or "I want to go home" - the phone by the counter rang. The nurse made a motion to answer it, but Mack was faster. He grabbed for the receiver without really knowing what he was doing and nearly shouted into the mouthpiece, "Hello?"

The nurse looked concerned and opened her mouth to stop him but he shook his head and mouthed the words, "It's for me."

Because it was.

He stood there for a long time, listening, his eyes dark and more serious than they'd ever been. He made a noise, once, that might have been "yes" or "no" or neither. After a while he hung up without saying goodbye, then he stood with his hand resting on the phone hook for a long while, his eyes aimed down at the floor. The nurse blinked at him. "Are you all right, sweetie?"

He looked up, smiled wanly. "Yeah. Yes. But - I need to go - I need to get back to Barley. Do you know the fastest way?"

She told him, and he went. He just went. Out the door and around the corner and he grabbed his knapsack and moved like a ghost and he didn't say goodbye and he didn't look back. His bird and his monkey followed him, moving silently and somberly to mirror him and aid their departure. They had never been more together.

He didn't think about Eric or Frank or the girl, although he would later in the years to come. Later he would regret the way he departed, but for now there were no options. There was only the road ahead, and the thing that waited for him at the place he called home.

--------------------

you want to live when life is achingly unfair
+Quote Post

Ariadan
post Jun 26 2010, 05:54 AM
Post #34

The laid back weirdo
Group Icon

Active Squad

Frank noticed the tone of her voice had changed and realized that he had stepped over a line he shouldn't have, regardless of the reason.
When she asked him why he had asked he merely shrugged.
"No real reason, just curious I guess."
As Mack passed him he reacted as if he hadn't noticed the fact that Mack had been around the entire time and didn't have time to open his mouth to ask what his hurry was before he had disappeard around the corner. He then saw Eric and Shinx returning and raised an arm as a greeting.
He looked back at Nicole a few seconds later.
She doesn't seem to be very social, I wonder if she's okay, or if it's just the way she is.
He shrugged slightly, barely moving his shoulders, before continuing his train of thought. Oh well, people are bound to open up when spending time with others. And she can't really be a bad person seeing as she takes such good care of her pokémon. He looked at Riolu as he thought this.

He looked back at eric as he got closer. "So, did you find what you were looking for?"
He barely finished the question before he felt somthing hitting him on his shoulder, he looked around and saw Jules standing right next to him. The Pidgeot had come over to him and poked his shoulder with her beak as if to remind him that she was there.
"Oh, hey Jules. What did you wa.. oh, right."
He got to his feet, took the sword that was leaning against the Pokécenter wall, sheathed it, unstrapped the sheath from his shoulders and handed the sheathed sword to Jules who grabbed it with her beak.
"Take that back to dad, ok? And don't drop it." He petted Jules' head as he spoke to her.
Jules made a sound to tell him that she had understood. She backed up a few steps before looking around the area. After a second or two she unfolded her wings, flapped them once and was airborne.
Scorch jumped up on Frank's shoulder as Jules flew away and the two stood like that for a while as Jules flew away.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Nogster
post Jul 19 2010, 11:38 AM
Post #35

The Dude with the plan.
Group Icon

Active Squad

As Eric came around the corner of the pokécenter, once again gazing upon the makeshift camp, he was greeted by Frank.
"Yeah, I did." he replied and waited as Frank talked to Jules.
"Have a safe trip now, y'hear." he said to the bird before it flew off.

Shinx immediately spotted the little Riolu, peering at her from a short distance.
"Shiinx!" she said playfully and approached it, wagging her tail.

Eric also stood, gazing off at the departing Pidgeot.
"Oh yeah..." he said, remembering his previous train of thought.
"...Look at this." he continued, opening the plastic bag so that Frank could look inside.
"I got myself some nice and ripe Apicots and Tamatos. The Apicots were at a really cheap price too. There's this quaint little store in an alley. Don't they smell delicious?"
He looked over at the girl.
"You wanna see too?" he asked.
He looked around to check for Mack, but couldn't see him.
Eric had just missed him as he left for the Pokécenter.
"Where's Mack?" he asked, turning back to Frank.

--------------------

Pokey-mons!
+Quote Post

Sarono
post Aug 14 2010, 06:39 AM
Post #36

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

My Squad

Nicole followed the flying Pidgeot with her gaze as it flew away, then turning her gaze to the older guy holding a bag, which he said contained Apicots and Tamatos, then moved on to the bag when he asked if she wanted to have a look.
“Smells nice”, she said surprised but quietly while inhaling the scents from the bag, almost forgetting that these two guys were complete and total strangers to her.

When Riolu noticed ha Shinx was wagging her tail he started running around her as if he wanted to play. Stopping every now and then to check Shinxs’ reactions.

”I better start packing… there was something going on at the lighthouse and I want o know what…” she though while picking up the food bowls that here pokémon left behind as they ran off to play with Riolu and Shinx.

“Did you notice anything going on by the lighthouse when you were shopping..?” She suddenly burst out while flying to her feet and cramming the bowls into her backpack but calmed down as the bowls glided into place and she could finally close the backpack, “I was thinking about checking it out, seemed like a large commotion before I got here.”

This post has been edited by Sarono: Aug 14 2010, 06:40 AM

--------------------

I CAN SEE YOU!!

+Quote Post

Ariadan
post Sep 8 2010, 07:45 AM
Post #37

The laid back weirdo
Group Icon

Active Squad

Frank looked in the bag of berrys, they looked tasty. Maybe he should go buy some as well.
He started packing up and only looked up as Eric mentioned Mack.
"He left. Didn't say why or where he was going." He shrugged as he spoke.
He picked up the bowls and looked around. Nothing left there that was his, except for his pokémon.
".... OH!" He held the bowls in one hand and grabbed two of his pokéballs from his belt with the other, pushed the buttons that enlarged them and returned Bronzor and Electrike before shrinking the balls and placing them on his belt.
I'll have to feed Pebbles as well, but I'll do that where there's a bit more room.

When Nicole mentioned the lighthouse he looked over in the direction of it.
Something weird going on by it?
The question didn't seem to be directed to him so he didn't say anything, even if it had been directed at him he wouldn't have had anything to say since he hadn't noticed anything. He looked at Eric and waited for his reply. He'd been in an open enough area so he might've seen something.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Nogster
post Sep 26 2010, 04:58 PM
Post #38

The Dude with the plan.
Group Icon

Active Squad

As the others looked into the bag of berries, Eric spotted Starly, sleeping on one of his shirts.
So that was where the little bugger had ended up.
He gave a whistle to wake the little bird up. "No sleep for now." he said to the little bird.
Awoken by the whistle, Starly ruffled his feathers.
He peered towards his master and gave off a tired chirp.

As Frank told him about Mack, Eric looked surprised.
"Oh, well maybe we should go looking for him?" he asked, looking sort of worried.
"I hope nothing bad happened."
Eric shook his head as Nicole asked him the question.
"No, I'm sorry." he replied.
"Afraid I didn't even look in that direction." he paused for a second
"I did spot a girl running in that direction, though. But I didn't give it much thought."
He made another pause, remembering that Starly had flown about.
If something was up, he would've noticed.
"Starly!" Eric called.
"You didn't perhaps see anything happening at the lighthouse as you were out scouting for my clothes, did you?"

Starly, who had started pruning himself, replied with a long series of chirps and whistles, telling Eric that there was a gathering of people around the lighthouse. And that there were fancily dressed people there too.

Eric didn't quite get what Starly meant by fancily dressed people, but he knew enough to want to check it out.
"Apparently, there's some sort of gathering there." Eric said to Nicole and Frank.
"I'll just pack this tent of mine up and we could go and check it out." he suggested with a smile.
"After finding out where Mack ran off to, that is." he added.
"Oh." he exclaimed, now turning to Nicole.
"We never did get properly introduced, did we?" Eric said with a blush.
It was unusual for him to delay introductions.
"My name, which must've been hard to miss from all of our chattering, is Eric." he said, rolling his eyes.
"But I seem to have forgotten to ask for yours." he added, looking mildly embarrassed.

Shinx had started to try and run in circles around the Riolu, as she thought it was some sort of game the Riolu was playing as it circled her.
"Shiinx!" she said, obviously amused by this simple game.

This post has been edited by Nogster: Sep 26 2010, 05:03 PM

--------------------

Pokey-mons!
+Quote Post

Sarono
post Oct 17 2010, 12:23 PM
Post #39

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

My Squad

Nicole closed up her pack and stood up, somewhat wobbly and weak-legged but balanced, brushing some grass and dirt of her pants and jacket.

“I’m.. um.. Nicole”, she spurt out awkwardly as she picked up the backpack and threw it over her shoulder, “Nice.. um.. Nice to meet you.”

“Mack..? Is that the little kid that just left..? where did he go..?”

Riolu, getting excited that he has found a new friend started running after Shinx as it circled him, quickly followed by Turtwig and Taillow. Ignoring the game, Spheal lies down in the shade of one of the trees and falls asleep.

“Who is Mack?” Nicole asked as she walked over to the sleeping Spheal, picking it up and cradling it in her arms before returning the pokémon back into its pokéball, “Is he the little kid who was here just a sec ago..?”

This post has been edited by Sarono: Nov 10 2010, 11:34 AM

--------------------

I CAN SEE YOU!!

+Quote Post

Ariadan
post Nov 9 2010, 02:50 PM
Post #40

The laid back weirdo
Group Icon

Active Squad

Frank looked at Nicole as she asked who Mack was.
"Yeah, that's right. we met him here, actually. Eric met Mack first and then, somehow, we all got introduced. I tend to forget details like that." He scratched his head as he talked, looking like he was trying to remember but not really giving it much thought.
"I think Scorch was up to something and I had to chase after him."
He moved over to Eric and looked at his stuff on the ground.
"After that we went exploring the caves and were spooked by a ghost pokémon, a Gastly I think it was. That was fairly interesting actually.

Sophie jumped down from Frank's shoulder, looking around. After a short while her eyes started glowing bright blue and everything on the ground started hovering.
"Hm, I think Sophie wants to help." He said and looked at her with a grin and started gathering the clothes and everything else that looked like it belonged to Eric.

"Hey, Eric, I figure you have a better memory than I have, do you remember more of how we met?"
He looked at him for a short second before looking around for more stuff that belonged to Eric.

"And Eric disappeared for a while when you were in the caves. And Gastly wasn't really trying to scare you, he was just having some fun."
Frank looked at Sophie. "Sure, but when ghost pokémon have fun, they tend to scare people and pokémon. So you can't really say that he didn't scare us on purpose, can you?"
"I guess."

--------------------
+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th May 2024 - 11:42 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.