Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
9 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
In Sheep's Clothing OOC Thread, Sign-ups are closed
GuardianAnthony
post Jun 5 2010, 10:05 PM
Post #1

Off The Hook
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 6 327

Bug Legion

The Backstory

It has been years since the world got peace at last. No horrible mis-doings by anyone, not even wrong doings by various groups. But something is stirring, everyone can tell. There are signs everywhere that something is brewing. They are small signs, but people have begun to notice. Various sightings have spotted Arceus flying through the skies, a worrying site within itself. Recordings of strange happens are also coming through. Trainers are getting attacked by sinister strangers, no one knowing their purpose or what they’re looking for. Police have tried to stop them, and yet they can’t find these people no matter how hard they try. One other sighting of the extraordinary has baffled trainers and normal people alike—the appearance of humans walking around with legendary Pokemon clothing, having the powers of said legend. Why are they here and what do they want? Only one explanation sounds good enough to cover everything that has been going on.

“There is a disturbance growing. A disturbance and evil like no other. Arceus has shown itself and that must mean the end is slowly approaching. These sinister people that refuse to be caught, are they to blame? And these people with legendary powers… are they the ones we should be fearing? Or these sinister people instead? These, legendary people… I believe them to be the legends they represent, transformed by Arceus himself to blend into the human population to protect them from the evil that approaches. If this is true… we must be willing to help when the time comes.” - Professor Rowan

--

A Simple Summary

Basically, the storyline is this, since that explanation gets a bit confusing. These ‘sinister people’ are a group banding together under one leader to try and force the legends under their control. Thankfully, Arceus arrived and changed al the legends that were still free into humans, but giving them attire to suit what legend they are. (Basically gijinkas.) Three legends have been captured, consisting of Mewtwo, Deoxys and Heatran by this evil group and are awaiting rescue by their legend brothers and sisters.

Only the legends are gijinkas. No other Pokemon are. Sure, trainers can be dressed up as Pokemon they like, sorta like a cosplay, but NO Pokemon are changed into humans but the legends remaining. Just trying to make that clear.

Rules apply to this role play, as they do to all others, so please try to follow them. Please read them thoroughly and carefully so I don’t have to repeat myself or have to ban you from the role play because you can’t follow a simple set of rules, ‘kay?

Rules

1. No godmodding. Period. I hate it; other people hate it too. So just don’t do it. (If you don’t know what this is, PLEASE ask before you make the mistake.)
2. PG-13 is the limit for this, considering who is on the forums and everything. If you want it to go farther than that, please take it to a PM and not in the forum.
3. Keep ALL OOC talk in the OOC forum please. It keeps the role play where it needs to be without the interruption of questions and little comments.
4. You may play up to two characters. (This does not include the Pokemon controlled by trainers.) You may play canon characters, original trainers and Pokemon. Legends can be played as well, and they have a separate form for them. There are special things that must be done to play a legend, so be sure to check what the qualifications are.
5. Romance can happen if you’d like. This is completely up to you, but still keep it PG-13.
6. Literate role players are a must. No one-liners ever. This bothers me and makes it hard for others to respond to the post. This means, proper grammar, proper spelling for the most part… basically proper English. If you have a writer’s block, please do let someone know through PM or in the OOC thread itself.
7. If you have to disappear for any amount of time, DO let me know so I don’t wonder where you went. If you disappear for more than two weeks without any explanation, you will be taken off the list of role players and you will have to rejoin and start all over again.
8. Use the appropriate form for applying for a certain position. Use the wrong form and you won’t get your character until you use the right one. Forms may be found on the second post while accepted profiles are seen on the third post.
9. There will be a warning system, should you fail to follow these rules. Break enough of them, and you will be banned from the role play, understood?

--

The real RP thread will be made after some applicants have applied for positions.

This post has been edited by Ruki: Jun 11 2010, 10:12 PM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

GuardianAnthony
post Jun 5 2010, 10:06 PM
Post #2

Off The Hook
Group Icon

Bug Legion

Forms

--Sign-ups are closed.--

Use the appropriate form for the position you’d like to apply for. The only position that has qualifications is the Legendary form, so please check them and make sure you fulfill the requirements before applying for it. If you don’t fulfill the requirements, you will not get the position of the Legend you desire.
Trainer

Username:
Name of trainer:
Personality:
Appearance:
Background/Description:
Pokemon Party:
Other?: (Put anything here that doesn’t fit it the other categories)
RP Sample:

Pokemon

Username:
Pokemon:
Available for Capture: (Yes or no. If you answer yes, trainers of the role play have the chance to capture you.)
RP Sample:

Sinister/Unknown People

Isn't of having people play these, if you need a bad guy at a certain point of time, feel free to create one on the spot and use them. This way there can be one at a time you need them. If you need this explained more, let me know.

--

Legendary

There are qualifications for these positions, and if you fulfill them all, you will be accepted as the legendary. The qualifications are part of the form and should be presented with the rest of the form itself. Do NOT leave them out. Arceus is an exception. Since Arceus does play a major part in this role play, even if he shows up sparingly, I will be the only one to play him when the time comes for it. This allows me to keep him on track to what I have planned and all that. Thank you.

EDIT: You may NOW choose the option of having a second legendary, ONLY if you've been accepted as a legendary to begin with. This is to limit how many people are a part of this so we don't get too many but still have the legends to work with.

Username:
Legend Wanted:
Appearance: (Must be a gijinka picture.)
--Qualifications—
RP Sample: (This is ALL I ask for. Now this must be filled with a wonderful RP Sample to even be considered for the legendary position in the role play. I would like pure literate people to play these parts, no one else. Do YOU have what it takes to play a legend?)

This post has been edited by Ruki: Jun 11 2010, 10:12 PM
+Quote Post

GuardianAnthony
post Jun 5 2010, 10:07 PM
Post #3

Off The Hook
Group Icon

Bug Legion

Accepted Profiles

Trainers

Sandslash65
Kevin Capitani (click to show)

Jamiekairyu
Jamie Cemmelon (click to show)

Darkrow
Fauste Eischer (click to show)

Lady Glacier
Evelyn Sphere (click to show)

BlacKOuT
Andre Dias (click to show)

--

Pokemon

Zeta of the Skies - Gallade
krazyokami - Umbreon
Jewely - Ariados

--

Legendaries

(If you appear here, it means your profile was accepted to become a legend.)

Ruki - Giratina - [x] giratina.gif | Arceus [x] arceus.gif | Groudon [x] groudon.gif
doped up dolly - Lugia - [x] lugia.gif
Lady Glacier - Shaymin - [x] shaymin.gif
Jamiekairyu - Palkia - [x] palkia.gif | Ho-oh [x]l ho-oh.gif
MoogleSam - Dialga - [x] dialga.gif | Moltres (Reserved)
Jewely - Azelf - [x] azelf.gif | Uxie (Reserved)
Darkrow - Zapdos - [x] zapdos.gif | Raikou [x] raikou.gif
BlackOut - Rayquaza - [x] rayquaza.gif | Darkrai [x] darkrai.gif

This post has been edited by Ruki: Jun 16 2010, 02:53 AM
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Jun 5 2010, 10:18 PM
Post #4

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1 552

Sweet Nightmares

Interesting.
Thought I'm able to only make up one (which I chose legendary, since I really want to use this one and I'll test my skills with it), I'll possibly make another tomorrow. Whenever I wake up.

Username: Shadow Dragon
Legend Wanted: Regigigas
Appearance: (x)
--Qualifications—
RP Sample: This is, well, the newest one (well, second to newest one) I have. Enjoy, I guess.

From Tears of Legends (click to show)

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Valstrax
post Jun 5 2010, 10:20 PM
Post #5

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 72 338

egg

Username: Zeta of the Skies.
Pokemon: Gallade.
Available for Capture: Ayup~
RP Sample:
Entry post from Hunting the Phoenix (Warning: It's pretty big) (click to show)

--------------------
BLUH

Made by Z e x i o n. Thank you! <3

Here is a thread crediting everything else made for me, including the things that won't fit in my signature: ClickY
+Quote Post

GuardianAnthony
post Jun 5 2010, 10:21 PM
Post #6

Off The Hook
Group Icon

Bug Legion

I honestly think I had a heart attack when I saw someone wanted to play Regigigas. And an interesting twist with it being a girl even. Very interesting. I certainly enjoy a little twist in things. And your RP Sample was magnificent if I do say so myself.

Your form has been accepted and I welcome you to the role play. And I'll be awaiting your other profile, should you choose to complete another.

@Zeta: You completely ninja'd me, but I guess that's okay. <3 -takes a look-

Another amazing RP Sample. (I swear I could never write anything that well.) So, you've been accepted to be a Gallade. That shall be fun. The trainer that catches you, if any, will have a fun time.

This post has been edited by Ruki: Jun 5 2010, 10:23 PM
+Quote Post

Valstrax
post Jun 5 2010, 10:25 PM
Post #7

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

egg

Thanks~ I'm sure I will also have fun being caught if indeed it does happen. X3

--------------------
BLUH

Here is a thread crediting everything else made for me, including the things that won't fit in my signature: ClickY
+Quote Post

GuardianAnthony
post Jun 5 2010, 10:26 PM
Post #8

Off The Hook
Group Icon

Bug Legion

I'm very sure you will. Now, if we could get some trainers, we will be all set and I can finally set up the main role play. (I may do that anyway but suggest people not post until I open it completely. Yeah, maybe I'll do that.)
+Quote Post

shambles
post Jun 5 2010, 11:19 PM
Post #9

I rolled a one. Again.
Group Icon

Member No.: 37 687

Assemble!

Welp, I'mma try my luck with a Legend. ;]

Username: doped up dolly
Legend Wanted: Lugia
Appearance: [ Click here ]
--Qualifications—
RP Sample:
From 'Tears of Legends (click to show)

And, ah, if it's alright I'd love to make a second character. (y)

This post has been edited by doped up dolly: Jun 5 2010, 11:31 PM

--------------------
previously doped up dolly.

+Quote Post

GuardianAnthony
post Jun 5 2010, 11:25 PM
Post #10

Off The Hook
Group Icon

Bug Legion

Hm, I'd LOVE to say yes, but as you might have seen, I claimed Giratina at the beginning. .-. Irk, so... I don't know if you'd like to choose another legendary of your choice or what. I leave the decision completely up to you. And if you'd like a second character, feel free to have one. <3
+Quote Post

shambles
post Jun 5 2010, 11:27 PM
Post #11

I rolled a one. Again.
Group Icon

Assemble!

*headdesk*
Wow, sorry about that.
It's way too late after a way too long day. *is totally making excuses*
But I'll toddle off and edit that straightaway.

--------------------

+Quote Post

GuardianAnthony
post Jun 5 2010, 11:29 PM
Post #12

Off The Hook
Group Icon

Bug Legion

It's no trouble at all. We have those moments. (Especially me when I work 9 hours at work, come home, feel tired and have NO IDEA what I'm doing with my life when I get there.) <3 Looking forward to seeing who you choose instead.
+Quote Post

shambles
post Jun 5 2010, 11:33 PM
Post #13

I rolled a one. Again.
Group Icon

Assemble!

Welcome to my life.
My days was: up at 7:30, steps, home, out with best friend, work, more time with best friend, home, and now typing up some coursework. *is totally still making excuses*
But, ah, yeah, I edited my entry.
-___-

--------------------

+Quote Post

GuardianAnthony
post Jun 5 2010, 11:34 PM
Post #14

Off The Hook
Group Icon

Bug Legion

Wow. that's quite a busy day you have right there. noes.gif

Ah yes, Lugia. Wondered when someone would come about and snap him up. He's quite popular you know. -brick'd for that- And the gijinka for it is absolutely amazing. As you can see, you've been accepted to play as Lugia. <3
+Quote Post

shambles
post Jun 5 2010, 11:39 PM
Post #15

I rolled a one. Again.
Group Icon

Assemble!

Ah yes,
the best part of the best Pokemon movie.
I claimz him. ;D
Aha, I have a pretty limitless supply of pretty Gijinka/other characters' pictures stashed super secretly on my hard drive. ninja.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

GuardianAnthony
post Jun 5 2010, 11:41 PM
Post #16

Off The Hook
Group Icon

Bug Legion

I wish I had more, but sometimes I think them up right on the spot. Just like this role play. Though the idea was brewing in my head for some time now. Ha ha.

Lugia was the best part of that movie, huh? Though at the time of the release, I didn't like Lugia and preferred staring at Zapdos instead. Least when it showed up. Now I love the entire movie but I find myself staring at Lugia instead of Zapdos.
+Quote Post

shambles
post Jun 5 2010, 11:44 PM
Post #17

I rolled a one. Again.
Group Icon

Assemble!

Oh, but that is fun too.
Especially if you happen to have awesome MSPaint (or Photoshop for the rich kids) skills, and can draw it out. *slobber*

Truthfully, I'm more of an Articuno fan,
But Lugia's song? It gives me shivers. Always has. ;}

--------------------

+Quote Post

GuardianAnthony
post Jun 5 2010, 11:47 PM
Post #18

Off The Hook
Group Icon

Bug Legion

I happen to be someone who uses Photoshop on a daily basis. Or weekly basis anyway. Ha ha. I use Paint to sprite, nothing more. Photoshop is my drawing heaven. <3 And it helps with characters... when I feel like making them.

Articuno is a beautiful Pokemon, I like it more now than ever, but Zapdos and Lugia hold a special place in my heart. (Why, I don't know. Funny enough.)
+Quote Post

Valstrax
post Jun 5 2010, 11:47 PM
Post #19

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

egg

*Lugia fanatic* Heh, 'tis why I got SoulSilver. Lugia is the mascot for moi! XD Probably my favorite Legend Pokemon... But you people probably already know what my overall favorite is. Come on, it's all over my avvie and sig! XD

--------------------
BLUH

+Quote Post

GuardianAnthony
post Jun 5 2010, 11:49 PM
Post #20

Off The Hook
Group Icon

Bug Legion

Hehe, yes indeed. I got both games. Soul Silver first though. Ho-oh never struck me as awesome, but the shiny one... now THAT I'd love for myself. -coughcough-
+Quote Post

9 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th June 2024 - 01:04 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.