Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
96 Pages V  « < 70 71 72 73 74 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
The Elite Daycarers, A Rare and Novelty Breeding Group~Requests Welcome!
Zephryl
post Aug 8 2009, 08:02 PM
Post #1421

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 42 122

Dream Team

QUOTE(aquamouse @ Aug 9 2009, 10:57 AM) *
meeps, really?! o_o That'd be so awesome- But wait.. I can't ask you to do that..

I think I'll try and get a Latias (or ANY legendary) by myself first. It'll feel more like an accomplishment, instead of robbing someone else of theirs. :P Thanks for the offer though!

Edit: wow, all these quotes really take up a lot of space.

Well if you're sure~ Though to be fair, I didn't summon either of mine so I robbed them off some poor person who wasted a summon. If you change your mind just lemme know~ I honestly don't mind giving her away~

--------------------

Currently Breeding: Bidofo/Mawile
Total Eggs: 40
Bidofo eggs:3
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Myou
post Aug 8 2009, 08:05 PM
Post #1422

You can't scare me... I'm a Preschool Teacher~!
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 36 182

~My Team~

QUOTE(Zephryl @ Aug 9 2009, 02:39 AM) *
QUOTE(aquamouse @ Aug 9 2009, 10:36 AM) *
QUOTE(Zephryl @ Aug 8 2009, 05:30 PM) *
QUOTE(aquamouse @ Aug 9 2009, 10:00 AM) *
QUOTE(Zephryl @ Aug 8 2009, 04:36 PM) *
Aqua, how the -hell- do you get so many Novelties? o.O I mean basically all I -do- is refresh the shelter and I've only ever seen a novelty -once- noes.gif

I have a really fast internet connection. My dad is a computer programmer, and he built most of our computer's hard drive. grin.gif lol, my mom's a computer software programmer too.

Also, I have really fast reflexes, due to all the video games I play (yes, video games do build reaction time). And I guess I'm just really lucky too? ;D

Edit: lol, I have no life. teehee.gif

Wish I had your luck noes.gif My net speed and reflexes are fine, but that doesn't matter if I never get an opportunity to actually click on a damn egg xD

xD I guess. I have NO lab luck whatsoever though. I didn't even SEE any of the eggs I summoned. crying.gif I'll miss my Cresselia the most..

I wish my burst of Lab luck had been a burst of Shelter luck noes.gif I have no use whatsoever for a Latias or a Kyogre :\ I wish I could find a dang treasure chest though. I want my freaking Silph Scope pinch.gif

Latias... one of my top 3 fave legends (kyogre's pretty cool too) blargagh.gif

Lucky...you have two pokemon that i still need... i have no lab luck whatsoever... i haven't even seen anything in the lab since my first week (no idea how i managed to get a hold of a groudon egg)

I have pretty quick reflexes, but my computer doesn't like me and has lag spikes every so often... those are more or less the main reason for losing shelter eggs...

On another note, i think i'm going to keep my torkoal in the daycare until they make 200 eggs, then switch them out for my e. buneary pair (hopefully, i'll have my scope by then)

--------------------

+Quote Post

aquamouse
post Aug 8 2009, 08:05 PM
Post #1423

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 37 396

Delicious Nubs

QUOTE(Zephryl @ Aug 8 2009, 06:02 PM) *
Well if you're sure~ Though to be fair, I didn't summon either of mine so I robbed them off some poor person who wasted a summon. If you change your mind just lemme know~ I honestly don't mind giving her away~

xD I'm sure. lol, the only legendary I've ever seen was in the shelter, a full maturity Heatran. This proves that I only have shelter luck. crying.gif

--------------------

This Pokémon looks rather hungry.. she cannot mature as fast unless she is fed.
Would you like to give her a berry?

Which berry would you like to feed it?

(click to show)
+Quote Post

Zephryl
post Aug 8 2009, 08:09 PM
Post #1424

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Dream Team

QUOTE(aquamouse @ Aug 9 2009, 11:05 AM) *

xD I'm sure. lol, the only legendary I've ever seen was in the shelter, a full maturity Heatran. This proves that I only have shelter luck. crying.gif

Change that egg to an EB egg and that's my exact novelty situation :\ Except for the fully matured bit. I'd trade my meager lab luck for your shelter luck -any- day xD

--------------------

+Quote Post

aquamouse
post Aug 8 2009, 08:13 PM
Post #1425

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Delicious Nubs

QUOTE(Zephryl @ Aug 8 2009, 06:09 PM) *

Change that egg to an EB egg and that's my exact novelty situation :\ Except for the fully matured bit. I'd trade my meager lab luck for your shelter luck -any- day xD

lol, seriously? I've seen NINE Easter Buneary eggs in the shelter. I saw three in one day once. I swear they're stalking me. irritated.gif Stupid bunnies.

Edit: geez, what is with me and spam? -_-2.gif

This post has been edited by aquamouse: Aug 8 2009, 08:18 PM

--------------------

(click to show)
+Quote Post

Zephryl
post Aug 8 2009, 08:17 PM
Post #1426

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Dream Team

QUOTE(aquamouse @ Aug 9 2009, 11:13 AM) *

lol, seriously? I've seen NINE Easter Buneary eggs in the shelter. I saw three in one day once. I swear they're stalking me. irritated.gif Stupid bunnies.

I -might- have seen a Crystal Onix egg right near when I joined but I didn't know what it looked like and can't remmember that well. But seriously, you should push those eggs into my Timezone :P

--------------------

+Quote Post

Myou
post Aug 8 2009, 08:19 PM
Post #1427

You can't scare me... I'm a Preschool Teacher~!
Group Icon

Member No.: 36 182

~My Team~

QUOTE(aquamouse @ Aug 9 2009, 03:13 AM) *

I know what you mean... yesterday morning, i saw 2 e. buneary eggs, a hatched bidofo, and a clone bulbasaur egg (that clone egg damn near gave me a heart attack... i managed to catch myself when i realized it wasn't a squirtle clone)... though i haven't seen a slime slugma since 2 days ago, a zergoose or char/squirt clones in a good week, and i haven't even seen a c. onix yet...

Amazing how i only seem to be finding ones i already have...

This post has been edited by Myou: Aug 8 2009, 08:22 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

aquamouse
post Aug 8 2009, 08:26 PM
Post #1428

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Delicious Nubs

QUOTE(Myou @ Aug 8 2009, 06:19 PM) *

I know what you mean... yesterday morning, i saw 2 e. buneary eggs, a hatched bidofo, and a clone bulbasaur egg (that clone egg damn near gave me a heart attack... i managed to catch myself when i realized it wasn't a squirtle clone)... though i haven't seen a slime slugma since 2 days ago, a zergoose or char/squirt clones in a good week, and i haven't even seen a c. onix yet...

you too?! I haven't so much as seen a CO since I joined here, like two months ago.

And you know what's funny? I took me forever to get a Zergoose (nakad bred me one), but ever since I got one they've been popping up in the shelter on almost every refresh. I just know that the second I get a Crystal Onix, they're going to be showing up daily in the shelter.

--------------------

(click to show)
+Quote Post

leenie
post Aug 8 2009, 08:41 PM
Post #1429

leenie ate it.
Group Icon

Member No.: 25 104

SNOOOOORE

Can Breed:
i will always try to pair rares with other rares so there's a better chance of any one egg being what you want.
but i have a ridiculous ratio of males to females/genderless. it's insane. i'll try to get more females. OTL
full list
highest
- aerodactyl - happiny - heracross - kecleon - munchlax - phione - porygon - relicanth - solrock - torkoal - treecko -
high
- kangaskhan - piplup - seviper - stantler - tauros - tropius - turtwig - chimchar - chikorita -
medium
- castform - feebas - miltank - riolu - spiritomb - togepi - torchic - totodile - shuckle - wynaut - nosepass -
low
- absol - cyndaquil - lapras - larvitar - skarmory - mudkip - bulbasaur -
lowest
- dratini - charmander - eevee - squirtle - vulpix -

pending
beldum, gible, slakoth
still awaiting collection
lunatone, bagon, rotom, zangoose, all novelties

Breeding:
x
until... whenever. i'll pull them out to put a fresh pair in when they reach 100 if no one requests eggs.

Name:
leenie
(no really. even my irl friends call me that.)

Timezone:
central: CST.
GMT -6/server -1
(GMT -5 currently for daylight savings. CDT)

Availability:
really, really random. really.
mostly evenings, but pm me to check.
if i'm not responding, i'm probably not on the forums
but you can nearly always catch me on valenth or squiby.

Silph Scope?:
no. :C
amulet coin comes first, then sllph scope.

This post has been edited by leenie: Sep 7 2009, 11:44 PM

--------------------

JESUS CHRIST IT'S A LEENIE GET IN THE CAR.
snorleenie ate my eggs. get them back!

superstars (click to show)
clubs and stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

aquamouse
post Aug 8 2009, 08:46 PM
Post #1430

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Delicious Nubs

QUOTE(leenie @ Aug 8 2009, 06:41 PM) *
JOINING
Name: leenie
Can Breed: kecleon, phione, porygon, relicanth, torkoal, treecko, kangaskhan, piplup, stantler, tauros, tropius, turtwig, chimchar, chikorita
happiny, munchlax, riolu, togepi, wynaut were left out because i have them, but not their evolved forms yet and i wasn't sure if they can breed, being baby-forms and all.
medium priority and down will be added later, too many, but not enough to say all. noes.gif
Timezone: central. GMT -6 (-5 currently, daylight savings) server -1
Availability: really, really random. mostly evenings, but pm me to ask.
Breeding: phione x relicanth until... whenever. i'll pull them out to put a fresh pair in when they reach 100 if no one requests eggs.
Silph Scope?: no.

In gpxplus baby forms can breed too, unlike in the game. (lol, that's a little disturbing) Your Happiny, Munchlax, Riolu, Togepi and Wynaut can breed! cat.gif

--------------------

(click to show)
+Quote Post

Beto
post Aug 8 2009, 08:50 PM
Post #1431

The Man In Your Sweetest Dreams
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 35 086

My Home Shiznizzles

QUOTE(aquamouse @ Aug 8 2009, 08:26 PM) *
QUOTE(Myou @ Aug 8 2009, 06:19 PM) *

you too?! I haven't so much as seen a CO since I joined here, like two months ago.

And you know what's funny? I took me forever to get a Zergoose (nakad bred me one), but ever since I got one they've been popping up in the shelter on almost every refresh. I just know that the second I get a Crystal Onix, they're going to be showing up daily in the shelter.

I think the theory as to how pokemon appear is that ones you don't have don't pop up very much, but once you obtain it they appear all the time. Basically, you get a Pokemon egg, that pokemon appears more often.

--------------------

In the pitch black night, the Blood Raikou will appear as a red splash

+Quote Post

leenie
post Aug 8 2009, 09:19 PM
Post #1432

leenie ate it.
Group Icon

Member No.: 25 104

SNOOOOORE

QUOTE(aquamouse @ Aug 8 2009, 08:46 PM) *
In gpxplus baby forms can breed too, unlike in the game. (lol, that's a little disturbing) Your Happiny, Munchlax, Riolu, Togepi and Wynaut can breed! :3

yaaaay, thanks. :3

--------------------

JESUS CHRIST IT'S A LEENIE GET IN THE CAR.
snorleenie ate my eggs. get them back!

superstars (click to show)
clubs and stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Neku Sakuraba
post Aug 8 2009, 09:20 PM
Post #1433

The Composer's Proxy
Group Icon

Member No.: 24 503

Active Squad ;D

Ah, wonderful. I come into this group to see towers of spam.

Anyways, on topic. Seeing that my Crystal Onix was too low in level, (I think it was like, 9 levels difference with my Beldum), she was in the Daycare for some leveling up. Then was put back with Beldum, and they sorta like each other. Sorta. o__o;;
So my apologies to Rofl Copter, seeing that your Crystal Onix request might take a while. o__o;;

EDIT: And I just realized that I spelled Rofl wrong. /headdesk

This post has been edited by Neku Sakuraba: Aug 8 2009, 09:22 PM

--------------------
Another world awaits, I'm there!

+Quote Post

Shimmer
post Aug 8 2009, 09:36 PM
Post #1434

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 13 118

Final Team as Always

JOINING
Name: Shimmer
Can Breed: Piplup, Chikorita, Charmander, Eevee, Mudkip, Togepi, Azurill
Timezone: Pacific Time
Availability:Mon-Fri: 7-10 (if there's school); Weekends: Any time really if I'm not busy; Football Friday: None
Breeding: Eevee and Chikorita
Silph Scope?: No

--------------------

+Quote Post

aquamouse
post Aug 8 2009, 09:40 PM
Post #1435

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Delicious Nubs

QUOTE(Neku Sakuraba @ Aug 8 2009, 07:20 PM) *

Anyways, on topic. Seeing that my Crystal Onix was too low in level, (I think it was like, 9 levels difference with my Beldum), she was in the Daycare for some leveling up. Then was put back with Beldum, and they sorta like each other. Sorta. o__o;;
So my apologies to Rofl Copter, seeing that your Crystal Onix request might take a while. o__o;;

lol, if you think THIS is bad you should see the League of Goodfellows and The Savior Project. grin.gif

anyway, I just thought I'd let you know that I'm breeding you a Charmander Clone too, since your name is on the request list. You ARE Rhythme, right? teehee.gif

--------------------

(click to show)
+Quote Post

Neku Sakuraba
post Aug 8 2009, 09:57 PM
Post #1436

The Composer's Proxy
Group Icon

Member No.: 24 503

Active Squad ;D

Now I don't want to.

Yes, I am Rhythme. Username change. Maybe that's why I'm not getting any pms of Charmander Clone egg drops. /realization

--------------------
Another world awaits, I'm there!

+Quote Post

Torrita
post Aug 8 2009, 10:46 PM
Post #1437

The Optimistic One
Group Icon

Member No.: 30 523

My party

I'll take back my other request and change it to this one:

REQUEST

Name: Torrita

Pokémon: Crystal Onix and Aerodactyl.

Timezone:Mountain(U.S.).

Availability:Currently most available from about 12:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M. server time, but it is subject to change; usually somewhat available throughout the daytime hours.

--------------------
My GPXPlus party:

& &
all that jazzy text no one cares about (click to show)
QUOTE(Ebola @ May 14 2011, 09:25 PM) *
QUOTE(Megurine Luka and Crona @ May 14 2011, 10:23 PM) *
There is no feeling worse than unreturned love besides pain.
*Slams you against the wall and starts violently shaking you*
HE DOES LOVE ME! >(

Pixels
Tall
+Quote Post

Rofl Copter
post Aug 8 2009, 10:53 PM
Post #1438

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 43 628

Sought Shinies

QUOTE(Neku Sakuraba @ Aug 9 2009, 12:50 PM) *

Rofl you spelt rofl wrong. That makes me Rofl.

Also, take your time with Crystal Onix. I can wait for it.

EDIT: Torrita, I think you can only request one poke at a time.

--------------------

Doctor Octopus made this beasty thing. Go check her out!

+Quote Post

Kazz
post Aug 8 2009, 11:00 PM
Post #1439

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 32 330

Active Squad

QUOTE(Rofl Copter @ Aug 8 2009, 11:53 PM) *
QUOTE(Neku Sakuraba @ Aug 9 2009, 12:50 PM) *

Rofl you spelt rofl wrong. That makes me Rofl.

Also, take your time with Crystal Onix. I can wait for it.

EDIT: Torrita, I think you can only request one poke at a time.

You're allowed to request both a rare and a novelty within one request.

--------------------
+Quote Post

mehitsme
post Aug 9 2009, 03:30 AM
Post #1440

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 439

Invalid

QUOTE(Jeydis @ Aug 8 2009, 06:29 AM) *
I seem to be wrongfully classed in the Clone Charmeander section of the pending requests :P

So...where does it belong?

____

Stop the damn spam. Seriously you guys, wtf this is ridiculous.

Also:
"Even if you accept a request off this list, the name will still be there.

Why?

So it's possible for more then one person to breed for the requester. Novelties can take weeks to breed, even more unlikely to actually get it to the requester; so we need all the help to complete the requests"

--------------------
One of these days I'll get around to posting my art blog.
I DON'T have a gender.
It, Ze, they, or Jay(my nickname) please.
+Quote Post

96 Pages V  « < 70 71 72 73 74 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 09:42 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.