Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Musicians Memorial, A place to send love to the passed Musicians we miss
cereza13
post May 16 2013, 01:23 PM
Post #1

Artist Fennekin
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 195 713

Team Kanto

Have you ever had a favorite someone in the music industry who passed away? Here you can give your thoughts and talk about how they impacted your life or just give them your love.

I for one, miss Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan. Lead singer of Pinkly Smooth then Drummer/ Back up vocalist for the band Avenged Sevenfold. He was an awesome and funny guy who would always make you laugh wheather it was being weird or being drunk chasing stallion ducks. You will be missed Jimmy. foREVer R.I.P. <3

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

jayrachi
post May 16 2013, 04:02 PM
Post #2

Janitor
Group Icon

Member No.: 133 427

wat

Corey Smoot for GWAR and more recently, the man who started up Slayer died as well, Jeff Hanneman. Both great musicians.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Rocker24
post May 22 2013, 09:13 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 37 355

My Team

QUOTE(cereza13 @ May 16 2013, 02:23 PM) *
Have you ever had a favorite someone in the music industry who passed away? Here you can give your thoughts and talk about how they impacted your life or just give them your love.

I for one, miss Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan. Lead singer of Pinkly Smooth then Drummer/ Back up vocalist for the band Avenged Sevenfold. He was an awesome and funny guy who would always make you laugh wheather it was being weird or being drunk chasing stallion ducks. You will be missed Jimmy. foREVer R.I.P. <3

Yep, I'm right there with you man, Jimmy was freaking awesome. Me and my friends have been starting up a band, and we can (or at least, I can) cover most of their songs. Synyster is my idol in guitar playing, and the Rev was, and probably always will be, the idol of my drummer. The Rev will never be forgotten. A7X foREVer!

--------------------
My Party:
3rd user to get Shiny Zekrom!

+Quote Post

Giyuu Tomioka
post May 23 2013, 07:21 PM
Post #4

Professional forum lurker
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 146 077

how

gosh im still upset over john lennon's death and i wasnt even alive at that point but geeze what a great human being

--------------------

credits (click to show)
I've changed my display name alot.
Feel free to PM me for anything.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 03:04 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.