Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Closed TopicStart new topic
Kosovo is Serbia
keweli
post Mar 27 2008, 02:30 AM
Post #1

Why? Why Not!
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1 513

Best of Ash + Wynaut

Kosovo has been stolen from Serbia, what do u guys think?
It has been the heart of Serbia for a long time and the only reason why they got independence was because Bush led the UN to break their rules.
It is an illegal act and Bush uses this excuse to deploy military sanctions in Eastern Europe.
Here is an article about countries trying to follow Kosovo:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/europe/a...ple-799033.html

--------------------
Every morning, I wake up wishing Ash wasn't such an idiot letting Misty and all his Pokemon go... crazy.gif

MISTY'S SECRET DIARY

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

jameshallp1
post Apr 4 2018, 08:31 AM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Restricted
Member No.: 253 759

Active Squad

Don't you think that without the influence of US countries like Russia would impose their "Russian world and vision" over the many countries especially in Eastern Europe? Then again people may refer to smart writer for a profound research on this topic because without proofs discussion is useless.
+Quote Post

SallyAnn
post Apr 4 2018, 10:14 AM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 240 333

Active Squad

*blinks* 10 year old necro?

I'll give my 10 pence anyways seeing as I served tours in both Bosnia and Kosovo.

I do see the point that Kosovo was a part of Serbia for longest time, and to equate it to somewhere close to home for me in UK - if the USA came over to the UK and took Northern Ireland by force off us, then we wouldn't stand for it. The same would be said if NATO deployed to Texas (just an example as I've heard people joke about Texas wanting to be free and it's own nation) and forced the USA to give it up, the USA wouldn't stand for it.

A lot of religions don't believe in birth control so over the years they tend to become more populous in an area, that's whats happened in Northern Ireland and Kosovo - eventually after 200 years when there's more dissenters that won't stand for being ruled by someone else, things blow up. 90% of this is all based on religious differences which is why I'm not a fan of religion.

However the big difference between Northern Ireland and Kosovo is that Serbia was carrying out HUGE ethnic cleansing mass slaughters in Kosovo, which any civilised nation would not stand for. Yes, I've seen the mass graves, 100's of bodies thrown in wells, holes in the ground, mine shafts, entire areas carpet bombed to force the residents to move on.

So I see both sides here, but any nation that's going to be slaughtering 100's of people to systematically cleanse an area of a certain religion or culture, instead of discussing things should expect swift action from the rest of the civilised world.

That civilised world did included Russia, who deployed peacekeeping troops alongside the rest of us in Kosovo.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Spades Slick
post Apr 8 2018, 01:37 PM
Post #4

I think you underestimate the depth of my pettiness
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 57 762

bluh bluh huge bitch

A necropost is a necropost; the OP hasn't been on the site in almost 9 years.

I'm closing this.

--------------------
[align=center]add me for daily clicks [735/1000]

~:* I love my wife Jen *:~
|

READ THE HELP PAGE OR I WILL STAB YOU

WiiU: drgdgrana (Sm4sh) | 3DS: 1204-0469-8787 | PSN: ghostscreamer[/align]
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 04:06 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.