Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Gijinka Academy (OOC)
Maizono
post Jun 23 2013, 09:27 PM
Post #1

Be careful for what you wish for... You might just get it.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 55 477

Gijinka Academy

You are a Gijinka, a being that is half human and half Pokémon. Not being able to fit into one world, or the other. And beings like you, seemingly outcasts, gather together at the large, old building you see in front of you; Gijinka Academy.

At Gijinka Academy and its surrounding territories, Gijinkas of all kinds are welcome to live, learn, and play out their lives in a world of people just like them. By many of their sides are PokéPets, Pokémon that have bonded with a Gijinka and accept them for you they are, a companion. Though in its name is the word “academy,” the school is not simply a place to learn, but a place to find a family, and a world in which you belong in.

Will you approach the looming doors, and join your kin?

Rules:

1. You can start with a maximum of 3 characters, and must PM me if you would like to have more. If you are capable of keeping track of all your characters, then you will be granted permission.
2. PokéPets are special companions, and therefore each character may only have one.
3. Please refrain from powerplaying, as in controlling other people’s characters.
4. Each person can only have one Legendary Pokémon character.
5. This is a moderately literate RP, so please don’t use chatspeak.

Floors of the Academy: 
1- Lobby
2-7- Dorms 200-700
8-9- Classrooms
10- Study Hall rooms and empty rooms often used for student clubs

Sign-Up Form:

Name:
Species:
PokePet: (if applicable)
Personality:
Appearance:
Other:

Members:

The Shadow:
Wendy Marvell (Flygon)- 666

Dragonowl21:
Draforin Sodalg (Mawile)- 666

Icestar Latias:
Celia (Lugia)- 247
Lynne (Typhlosion)- 458

M I M I:
Valerie Bayer (Rotom)- 247
Allen Spiros (Metang)

Forever Fantasy:
Sky Agnes Kyuukun (Cubchoo)
Tenrai Dragon (Reshiram)

SilverPuppy9:
Hannibal Reynolds (Gabite)- 439

Proddit:
Lucas Voltali (Jolteon)- 439

Shiro Azuma:
Keon Yagami (Zubat)

Datotherguy:
Benjamin Austerlitz (Porygon-Z)- 777
Ruby Ortega (Dusknoir)- 458

Madame Red:
Valentina D. Reeves (Sneasel)- 402

Reve:
Chillya Stellar (Minccino)- 235

Skeetix:
Corbett Cloughton (Glalie)- 419
Darcel Hall (Bronzong)- 533

Aura Dynasty:
Xavier Temporis (Dialga)

Water1997:
Marion Shade (Mew)

SlimSlugma:
Adrian Turncoat (Giratina)

Roleplay Thread here: http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?showtopic=69514

This post has been edited by Icestar Latias: Jul 31 2013, 02:01 AM

--------------------
~My Party~

~~~
Adoptables and Stuff (click to show)

Personalities of Mine (click to show)

Zodiacs (click to show)

Huh?
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

The Shadow
post Jun 23 2013, 10:04 PM
Post #2

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 79 425

My Dream Team

If I might ask before I sign up... Is a Pokepet simply a Pokémon? Or is it something more unique?

--------------------

Wanna dance? (click to show)
+Quote Post

Maizono
post Jun 23 2013, 10:12 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Gijinka Academy

A PokePet is just a Pokemon that travels with your character. What did you mean by "more unique?"

--------------------
~My Party~

~~~

Zodiacs (click to show)

Huh?
+Quote Post

The Shadow
post Jun 23 2013, 10:26 PM
Post #4

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

My Dream Team

Well I wasn't sure if they were different... More in depth... Meh... I'm going to get my character in now

Name: Wendy Marvell
Species: Flygon
PokePet: None
Personality: Wendy is stone cold. She generally prefers to put on a uncaring attitude to hide her shyness. She mostly refuses to talk to people, and finds it tedious most of the time.
Appearance: Wendy is about 6', she likes to think herself average height. Her hair is tied in a tall bun, being a sharp red color. The wings of a Flygon stretch across her back, but she wishes she was just normal. She wears a long-sleeved jacket, and red gloves near her wrists. She wears a short red skirt, stretching just above her knees, and long red stockings. She wears simple red flip-flops. She also has a long tail, which stretches as long as 4 feet.
Other: Nothing.

This post has been edited by The Shadow: Jun 23 2013, 10:30 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Maizono
post Jun 23 2013, 10:33 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Gijinka Academy

Accepted, I'm happy you think this looks interesting. I should get my own character sheets done soon... u - u;;

--------------------
~My Party~

~~~

Zodiacs (click to show)

Huh?
+Quote Post

dragonowl21
post Jun 23 2013, 10:39 PM
Post #6

wordswordswords
Group Icon

Member No.: 170 541

Active Squad

May I join this? It seems really cool!

My form, if you will. (click to show)

It's a good thing I preview my posts, because otherwise you would both have been ninjas in my dictionary. Because I definitely have my own dictionary.

--------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+Quote Post

Maizono
post Jun 23 2013, 10:40 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

Gijinka Academy

Accepted, I hope you enjoy it here once I open the RPing.

EDIT: My apps are done, though I might expand them at some point later if I feel they're too short...

Name: Celia
Species: Lugia
PokePet: Furre the Furret
Personality: Celia is usually a cheerful girl, though she has periods of time when she grows quiet and tends to converse only with Furre. The Academy is a place of great comfort to her and she can't help but feel that she has been here before, even though she remembers nothing. She is slow to trust those she doesn't know, and enjoys flying during times of freedom.
Appearance: http://i43.tinypic.com/2w1w5n6.png (But she has the Lugia spikes in her hair I forgot to add.)
Other: She has a small red, green, and blue orb necklace that she doesn't know the origins of.

Name: Lynne
Species: Typhlosion
PokePet: None
Personality: Lynne has a cool and laid-back personality. She is not cold, but not especially warm either. She prefers to keep her distance from emotional things and not get involved with argumentative people. Perhaps you will see her crack a small smile, laugh at nothing, but those times are occasional and Lynne seems to prefer to keep them that way.
Appearance: Shown below. Big image.
Other: She may gain a PokePet later in the RP once I find a species to match hers.
http://i44.tinypic.com/msm4g8.jpg

This post has been edited by Icestar Latias: Jun 23 2013, 10:49 PM

--------------------
~My Party~

~~~

Zodiacs (click to show)

Huh?
+Quote Post

The Shadow
post Jun 23 2013, 10:56 PM
Post #8

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

My Dream Team

Saw the RP thread, but I usually wait for someone else to make a starter before I do... Just to let you know ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post

M I M I
post Jun 23 2013, 11:27 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

Member No.: 85 033

Active Squad

why do you guys post so fast. im going to cry. right here ok like srsly why. //throws everything//
let me get my apps in order and i'll edit this ok

Valerie Bayer (click to show)

This post has been edited by M I M I: Jun 23 2013, 11:37 PM
+Quote Post

The Shadow
post Jun 23 2013, 11:44 PM
Post #10

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

My Dream Team

Can't make a starter because I'm on my iPad... But could I take that roommate spot so I have SOMETHING to work off of?

--------------------

+Quote Post

M I M I
post Jun 24 2013, 12:02 AM
Post #11

Group Icon

Member No.: 85 033

Active Squad

fjkdls;ajba i'm sorry i have typed up a response and have taken that roommate spot from celia. D;
But I'm creating another character - male, that is - so perhaps you can stand and socialize for a while? Since, since, he's pretty talkative and stuff. Maybe. Ahaha. That, or take the roommate spot off of Lynne. Haha. ; w ;

Allen (click to show)

This post has been edited by M I M I: Jun 24 2013, 12:40 AM
+Quote Post

Maizono
post Jun 24 2013, 12:03 AM
Post #12

Group Icon

Gijinka Academy

M I M I had asked for it before, but you could choose to room with anyone else.

--------------------
~My Party~

~~~

Zodiacs (click to show)

Huh?
+Quote Post

The Shadow
post Jun 24 2013, 12:09 AM
Post #13

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

My Dream Team

Ah. I figured this was the case... Oh well... I do like the idea of roommates, though... Possibly I will pair up with some... *open for takers*

--------------------

+Quote Post

dragonowl21
post Jun 24 2013, 12:56 AM
Post #14

wordswordswords
Group Icon

Member No.: 170 541

Active Squad

*raises hands* I can room with anyone as long as they don't kill me. Hate my Mawile guts, sure. Try to lock me out numerous times? Even better. Crafting my first post now, thank you very much.

--------------------

Credits
+Quote Post

The Shadow
post Jun 24 2013, 01:24 AM
Post #15

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

My Dream Team

Alright. It's settled, then. Me and dragon owl will take a room... The roommate thing at least makes things a little easier.

Oh.. Wendy will do many, many mischievous things... If only to get her own room

--------------------

+Quote Post

Forever Fantasy
post Jun 24 2013, 04:27 AM
Post #16

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 86 345

Active Squad

Pardon me for my punctuality! uwu and for my sloppy everything shown here urrrgh
:'D I tried though. Yes? Yes.
but whooo, hopefully this'll last <3

Sign-up Form

Name: Sky Agnes Kyuukun
Species: Cubchoo
Personality: Sky is quiet, polite and considered quite calm and amiable when first spoken to - like a flower with its petals frosted over and unable to bloom. Somebody who could be a sweet companion, if only for a little while.

But she isn't that, not at all. This persona of hers was what she used to be, now wielded as a social tool. Her formality and limited kindness is simply what gets her by in the world where easily misinterpreted words are exchanged to communicate ideas.
Beneath the surface of the iceberg that is the initial demeanor is a tormented, bitter, sharp-edged and grimly chuckling heart that rests within a placid pool of dead or dying motivation. She knows that this is not what the world wants, or rather needs, too, and has thus adopted what she considers to be a magnanimous policy - that all creatures, no matter their flaws, temper, personality and actions all have reasons and stories behind their actions, that they are not selfish or beyond perfection or lesser than others, that all can be forgiven with spite lagging behind - simply to escape the judgment her critical eye would pass unto herself.
(this policy of hers is rarely 'exercised,' at that, often being left on the back burner or merely kept in mind~)

She tells herself that she cares not for the views and whims of others that eventually sink to the same floor as any other's, yet despite this, will flinch if another so much as disapproves of her - and Sky cowers at the shadow of the monsters that could be, or will be if she can not be greater and topple them, and due to this, she is beginning to delude herself into a supremacy that contradicts her current world view, beginning to believe that she could be, and this in time folded together, is an abandoned god (o-or something with as much regality, prowess and security as one, ahaha--)

But, just as her worldview dictates, though holding all of these traits that could be labelled asinine or heartending, she, too, isn't corrupted or diseased. She has merely been making do with what she's had, and this is the result of all that's been thrown at her.
Appearance: A limber posture, with somewhat bony shoulders, arms and hips and a drawn-out face with uplifted cheeks, Sky appears semi-glamorous and ill, leaning towards the illness that causes her eyes to droop and a tiredness to show on her features - it is also for that reason that little mucus is visible, often hard to notice when observing a healthy Cubchoo.
On her shoulders rests the collars of a desaturated navy trench coat, sewn from a firm fabric that reaches past her kneecaps, and is decorated at the ends with bright, golden patterns of circles and lines inspired by constellations.
Underneath this garb is an unexciting forget-me-not blue and white striped turtleneck shirt, with long sleeves reaching several centimeters past the drooping trench coat sleeves to reach the base of the wrist area, a gaudy orange and dark rose hued skirt modeled after goldfish and koi fish, and stone gray pants.
All of this blargarb is concluded with boots that are a combination of dress shoes and ugg boots, dark cobalt in colour, with two large yellow-orange buttons lining the outward side of each.

Sky's eyes are charcoal black with rings of teal, with long, thick clusters of lashes, her hair hanging off her scalp in a hue of dull, indigo tinted gray-blue, descending into curls and a final wave as it ceases at her shoulder blades.
Often tucked inside her turtle-neck shirt.
Eyebrows are thick and fluffy and lend either a lightly growling or a snickering mood to her features, dependent on the curve of her lips.

( //such a diva whooo * w *)
(/shot and carried to infirmary )

Other: At times, has difficulty with remembering and focusing on tasks.
Has had dully iridescent wings grafted into her back as both an experiment and a request.

: : :

Name: Tenrai Dragon (though the surname is mistaken by most to be "Duragon.")
Species: Reshiram
PokePet: Not quite her own, the [male] Swanna 'Uyles' [oy-illz] has been assigned by her noble family to monitor her activities, acting as both a messenger and reminder. He is a constantly sighing, stressed and ever-so-slightly smug character that yearns for the old days, back with his happy mess of a family.
Personality: Tenrai is not without a spark of life in her, but that spark has been reduced to something dull and precious and fragile, weathered by many years of a lonely life, though a protected one. She is polite, quite formal, serious and gently assertive -- and considers time to be one of her only constants. After all, it has been both her bane and her enlightening blessing.

She hasn't seen much, hasn't seen much endings, but tends to imagine what unfolds, and the beauty of many things that is also accompanied by such sadness, one that outlives brief, sweet joy - this sadness she breathes in like the truth everybody speaks of, always.
Others have been lovely acquaintances to her, though she hasn't quite pondered what's become of them these days, as she forgets the being, but remembers the effect.

Tenrai muses to herself, a substitute for the constant chatter and the people that she has managed to escape this far in life, and learns a small amount from the stream of thought - enough so that it tends to distract her from current events, from others.
Being so without others, Tenrai takes great care of her body, or rather, has taken precautions to assure that she will not tire of herself, not in her eyes or in response to the narrowed eyes of others.
That is, agelessness, appearance, etiquette, movement and a void now compose and mold her shackled self, and it's so beautiful that to let it go would shatter so much, and the range of the shards would not be limited to her.

(I do hope that wasn't too messy 8D;; i am
so tired
//parties))
Appearance: Tenrai is slender and fluid in movement, levitating and gliding with the practiced poise and turns of a dancer, (though she often makes sharp and rigid movements, too, as she is an amateur uhuehuehue) her skin pale and warm, high-cheeked and well structured face and skull framed by long, silky white hair that spills and floats in collected strands gradually reaching a burning point of icy blues, greens, violets and lemon yellows - her bangs loosely pinned to the back of her head in shapes resembling the petals of a flower.
This fire burns coolly though, its temperature controlled by Tenrai, and its licking flames held in place by bands of elegant white ribbons and levitating mauve, metallic bands to the back of a cream-tinted white dress.

Said dress has cups designed like the folded wings of a Swanna, and its length is beyond that of Tenrai's feet, ending in edges like that of crinkled lily petals. A translucent, soft material is folded over darkened rose pink sleeves of a duvet-like texture and a floral print, acting as secondary, puffed out sleeves.

This same floral shirt is seen in three soft-edged squares where the fabric of the white swanna dress has been removed.
Tenrai adorns white stockings that abruptly end at the ankle, and her eyes are feathery and long lashed, slightly slanted and a cold ocean blue. Eyebrows are neatly trimmed and lend her an unamused look.
Soft, light mauve lips that naturally frown.
Other: Tenrai once attempted to bind her feet, and though the majority of her bones remain unscathed, the pain of the feat (feet? feat? 8D) still lingers. This is well concealed by her attire.

---

I-I'll add Enchante at a later date, too, if I can handle such a character :'D //lazy boops away

This post has been edited by Forever Fantasy: Jun 24 2013, 04:37 AM
+Quote Post

SilverPuppy9
post Jun 24 2013, 07:52 AM
Post #17

There's a she-wolf in the closet. >_<
Group Icon

Member No.: 177 049

Nuzlocke Team #2

Oh, no! I m too late! I hope I can still put in my two-cent's worth? I've got to go to work now, but maybe after I'll put up a form for a coveted character of mine.

Oky, so I lied a bit. I'll make some of it before I go in. :P

Hannibal Reynolds (click to show)

This post has been edited by SilverPuppy9: Jun 25 2013, 03:16 PM

--------------------
Quizzes (click to show)

Art Done For Me! (click to show)

Poker, anyone? *credit to Shads* (click to show)
+Quote Post

Lyceus
post Jun 24 2013, 06:04 PM
Post #18

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 48 078

X Team

Name: Lucas Voltali
Species: Jolteon
PokePet: A Pichu called Sparky (How original)

Personality: Can I just RP the personality? I usually just go with the flow with how my character acts.

Appearance: Lucas

Other: His Pichu has a ruffled bit of fur on top of his head, like one of the Pichu Brothers.

Changed my character to Jolteon, sorry for any inconvenience.

This post has been edited by Proddit: Jun 25 2013, 05:07 PM
+Quote Post

Maizono
post Jun 24 2013, 08:35 PM
Post #19

Group Icon

Gijinka Academy

Welcome to the RP, I'll get to updating the list!

--------------------
~My Party~

~~~

Zodiacs (click to show)

Huh?
+Quote Post

Yum
post Jun 25 2013, 01:20 AM
Post #20

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 16 031

Yum in GPX+

Name:BabyBichu
Species:A Shinx-like Gijinka
PokePet:Shinx
Personality:He's hasty at the things he likes and tends to be lonely.Sometimes he is humorous while sometimes he is short of passion.He's changable according to his mood.
Appearance:A Shinx-like Gijinka
Other:Nope......

P.S.PM me if I get involved in the story in case that I forget.Thanks

This post has been edited by BabyBichu: Jun 25 2013, 01:21 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2024 - 08:04 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.