Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
18 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
GIFTed -- { OoC only; Sign Ups Closed }, [ Gijinka RP with a twist! Feel free to look ~ ]
Runi
post Jul 1 2011, 08:45 PM
Post #1

And take me away, make it okay; I swear I'll behave .
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 15 900

Just s t a y close

”Gijinka – The term for when human qualities are given to non-human objects, meaning humanoid, personification, or anthropomorphic.”

S tory;;

The Pokémon world is one that is unique and ever-changing, with new regions, Pokémon and technological advances that wait behind every corner. Filled to the brim with trainers, breeders, coordinators, gym leaders, Pokémon and, of course, normal city folk. To these normal citizens (we’ll call them Residents) who do not spend every waking moment accompanied by Pokémon, they seem like common little things that are akin to pets, at best. Their intellect is not noted, their powers go unappreciated as Residents have their own needs to take care of that Pokémon cannot help with. Why should, then, Pokémon be involved at all within a Resident’s life?

Well, modern-day scientists wanted to solve that question. Surely a Pokémon’s sole purpose was not just to accompany Trainers and other young adults who travel the regions? They had already found use for Pokémon in the workplace; why not within the homestead? And it was this group of scientists, or Creators, as they were called, that found an answer.

By taking DNA from both Pokémon and humans, they managed to create a Morph, and entirely new being that wasn’t a Pokémon, but wasn’t quite human either. These new creatures, experiments, whatever one wished to call them, were unique in the fact that they looked like a Resident, save for strange hair and eye colours that were akin to how a Pokémon looked. Their facial features were more feral than a normal person’s, but what separated them from the Residents wasn’t their appearance; it was their abilities. They had more stamina, strength and the same strange powers that Pokémon had, but to a lesser extent.

Morphs were marketed to the Resident population as a sort of servant that would help around the house, and they took off like wildfire. Every Morph was sold to a Loyal, or a Resident who would then own the Morph and would be able to order it around. Each Morph had a collar that would be used to keep the Morph in check, while their Loyal would have a bracelet that could be used to track the Morph if needed. However, even though the collar was fully functional, it was rarely used by Loyals. The Creator hadn't stopped at just combining DNA; they had also fiddled with the Morph’s cognitive functions and had created a servant that would always listen to any orders that they were given, though at the expense of their vocal chords.

Due to their high price, Morphs were only available to upper class citizens, though some middle class families managed to find the funds to purchase one. The Creators revelled in their success, but they didn’t stop there. If they could create something by combining the genetic structure of two beings, why not take one and see what would happen if the injected the other’s DNA into it?

To try out this theory, the Creators found an old, abandoned Flareon and brought it back to the lab. They then hooked it up to their machines and introduced some human DNA into the Flareon’s body. To their dismay, the result was less than satisfactory. Yes, their creature was bi-pedal and had human features, but the body, still covered with fur with a tail and paws, was too similar to a Pokémon’s to be introduced to the public. Its powers were too strong and it was incapable of human speech, only able to repeat its own name. This Anthric, and the idea of taking a Pokémon and putting human DNA into it, was immediately scrapped.

One would think that this would discourage further advancement, and that the creation of the Morph was more than enough for the Creators. In spite of this, they merely pushed harder and stumbled upon an idea; why don’t they try taking humans and injecting Pokémon DNA into them?

But how would they get willing humans to participate in the testing? Why, that’s where you come in, my dear…

For you see, these Creators are smart ones; they’ve lured you in to participate through internet, newspaper and magazine ads to participate as a Subject – someone who will later be turned into a Gijinka by infusing them with Pokémon DNA. And what you don’t know is that after you become a Gijinka, you’ll be sold to your very own Loyal…

T erms;; (click to show)

N otes;;
  • Subjects can be from any region and any city; however the RP will take place within the Castelia City residential area, only because it’s easy to port Subjects in from everywhere…and it’s a pretty darn big city to boot! Therefore, all Loyals must currently reside in Castelia.
  • Obviously, no Subject will be given Legendary Pokémon DNA. Just keep in mind that not all Pokémon are acceptable in a home environment…
  • Rest assured, your character’s Gender will stay the same ~
  • Within the RP, Gijinkas sell for less than Morphs because of their experimental state. Gijinkas will be delivered to the Loyal’s household when it is time.
  • When the RP starts, always check the 3rd post for what’s going on with the RP 8D
  • Your personality is not expected to change drastically once injected with the Pokemon DNA.
R ules;;
1. You need to make a MINIMUM of 2 characters; one Subject/Gijinka and one Loyal. No exceptions.
2. Do not complain about your assigned Pokemon/Gijinka/Loyal. Please. You’ll just be a drama queen.
3. Post once a day. If you can’t, please say so on the OoC thread.
4. Um, minimum word count for each post should be around 400-500 words (which only encourages you to type your post up in Word or something) PER CHARACTER.
5. Not really a rule, but I personally don’t like reading essays. Keep the post within reasonable length. Quality over quantity.
6. All subject matter must be no higher than PG-13. This includes backstories and RP content.
7. No powerplaying/God-moding/being disrespectful within the RP. Legit.
8. If you have an issue with another player about their actions or post, either politely PM them or tell me about it. Don’t chu dare fight.
9. Wow there are a lot of rules um please watch your spelling and grammar.
10. Final rule (which is not really a rule); I suggest that only semi-advanced to advanced role players join this Roleplay. Of course, this is just a suggestion and I’ll be open to anyone joining as long as your character fits the bill ~
11. OK I LIED HAVE FUN OK ? OK !

C haracter C odes;; (click to show)

This post has been edited by Runi: Jul 20 2011, 07:51 PM

--------------------
☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

Thank you to Shirogane for my personal photo ! See here to see more of her work!
Thanks also to Doctor Octopus for the punny bar >w<

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Runi
Post #2

Group Icon

Just s t a y close

S ubjects;;G ijinkas;;L oyals;;R eserved;;
  • Fallen Angel

This post has been edited by Runi: Jul 16 2011, 10:33 AM

--------------------
☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

Thank you to Shirogane for my personal photo ! See here to see more of her work!

+Quote Post

Runi
Post #3

Group Icon

Just s t a y close

RP Status;;
THE RP IS UP! GO GO GO!
No more new characters too (unless your name is Fallen...)
Everybody's been injected (save for Pika)? Good ;]
Kay so guys; make nice and have a fun time with your new Gijinka !
And oh yeah, two more characters are on the way ... o:

R ambling;;
Sorry that this is so long~
I'll be willing to answer any and all questions if you have any 8D
I'M SO HAPPY EEEEEEEEEEEE DOES THIS MAKE UP FOR BEING LATE WITH MY POSTS? 8D
Pika's all figured out at this point. I think.

D NA List;;
Maria - Pikachu.
Syl - Absol.
Chris - Lucario.
Jax - Mankey.
Christina - Sableye.
Arsen - Sceptile.
Juliet - Whismur.

R esident List (incomplete);;
Damien - Sylfaen
Drayle - Christina
Nora - Juliet
Lys - Arsen
Gwen - Maria
Alma - Chris

This post has been edited by Runi: Aug 2 2011, 12:31 AM

--------------------
☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Jul 1 2011, 08:58 PM
Post #4

Some frickin' video game nerd.
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 016

Unbreakable Team

Runi, the Character Codes spoiler doesn't seem to be working. noes.gif

I'll be joining this. Big surprise. XD

--------------------
+Quote Post

Runi
post Jul 1 2011, 09:01 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Just s t a y close

Fixed! Knock yourself out (:

--------------------
☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Jul 1 2011, 09:07 PM
Post #6

Some frickin' video game nerd.
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 016

Unbreakable Team

Time to have some fun with this.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Pikalover10
post Jul 1 2011, 09:15 PM
Post #7

Pikalover10 (Gone June 13-26)
Group Icon

Member No.: 9 894

PANE Party

Runi! And finally! A gijinka RP! I've been looking for one of these! grin.gif

So yeah, time to have some fun typing up my charries cat.gif

--------------------
"Those with the biggest smiles carry the deepest scars."

Other Siggy Stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Blazikid
post Jul 1 2011, 09:23 PM
Post #8

The thief of thieves!
Group Icon

Member No.: 88 821

The Team!

Holy Carpfish I am sooooooooooo in!

Reserving, seeing as I'm meant to be working on an assignment right about now sealed.gif

Any age over eight hey? *Makes a nine-year-old*

--------------------
My reaction when people tell me that I spend too much time on the internet

+Quote Post

orihime20
post Jul 1 2011, 11:15 PM
Post #9

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 541

Active Squad

This looks like a pretty interesting RP! ^^ Count me in!

Subject:
Name [Nickname if applicable]; Maria Everheart
Gender; Female
Age; 15

Subject appearance; Maria is 5" 4' tall and weighs 138 lbs. Her eyes are a deep ocean blue and her hair color is a natural strawberry blonde; her hair also touches between the shoulder blades. Maria has light skin from being indoors most of the time; on her neck is a birthmark in the shape of a star. However, since it's often mistaken for a tattoo, she overs it up with a band aid so people won't see it. She wears a school uniform, for school days and for fun, Mary Jane shoes and long knee-high socks. A bright red headband is noticeable on her head.
Gijinka appearance; (Please leave blank, but keep the slot open because you’ll be filling this out later. Include height, weight, eyes, hair, skin, features, anything and everything you can think of! Try minimum 2 paragraphs. Don’t bother with clothing though, because that’ll be up the Creators and Loyals ~)

Personality; Maria is a very cheerful and fun-loving girl who loves adventure no matter where it may be. She's very talkative most of the time and is friendly with pretty much everyone she meets. Although she is talkative, Maria knows when to stop talking so as not to annoy anyone and carry out a proper conversation. When by herself, Maria sometimes finds a quiet place, like a park or an empty room and tends to express her feelings through her writing. Most of the time, her written works are happy or about love and friendship; other times they express the concerns that she hides under her happy self.
She loves to write poems and stories- real or made up-, a love that she developed from her older brother, who is an amazing poet. Maria also has a sweet tooth and will occasionally snack on candy or anything sweet when she gets hungry. What she dislikes are unhappy people, bullies, and anyone who dislikes her brother. Being an optimist, if someone were to badmouth her family or hurt others, depending on the situation she would either smile and walk away, bottling up how she really feels, or try to protect whoever is getting hurt. Another thing she dislikes is seeing people sad. If Maria sees anyone who is sad, she will try to cheer them up.

Background; After her older brother, Damien, left home to become a poet, Maria's family began to suffer from threats from loan sharks and bankruptcy. Wanting to help her family during the struggle and not wanting to make her brother worry about her, Maria started looking through magazine articles to find anything that would get her a job at her age. After almost a few years with no luck, she then came across an ad that invited her to Castelia to participate as a subject. Seeing this as an opportunity to earn money, Maria told her parents and soon left for Castelia, not knowing what she was getting herself into...
Other; She has a lovely singing voice, but is very shy about singing.

Loyal:
Name [Nickname if applicable]; Damien Everheart
Gender; Male
Age; 23
Occupation; Poet
Social Class; He used to be a part of the Middle class, but moved up to the Upper class when his works became famous.

Appearance; Damien is 6" 5' in height and 185 lbs. with an average, yet sophisticated build. He has long chestnut brown hair that is held up in a low ponytail and has ocean blue eyes. Damien has a handsome face and cream colored skin, however, he prefers not to attract attention so he doesn't leave home as often. He has a tattoo from when he was 16 on the left shoulder of his upper back area; the tattoo is the Japanese character for 'family' ( 家族 ).
He normally wears casual attire like T-shirts and jeans with sneakers, but has grown accustomed to wearing aristocratic clothes for special occasions an every day wear. The only exception he'll make for wearing something 'casual' is a purple scarf his mother made for him before he left home.

Personality; Unlike his younger sister, Maria, Damien is a very calm and kind person. The few Upper class residents he has seen look down on the poor and unsuccessful. Having come from a struggling family himself, he treats the less fortunate with respect and kindness. He'll treat anyone else just like that, but only once they have earned his trust, friendship, and respect; he is polite and kind with just about anyone when he first meets them, but depending on how they act towards him and anything relating to him, his opinion and attitude towards them will change. For example, if anyone bad mouths him, his family, or is cruel in any way, Damien will just greet them with a cold stare and silent treatment.
For many years, Damien had developed a love for writing and constantly wrote numerous poems about life, love, and the importance of family. He also loves his family and would do anything to protect them, especially his sister, who he worries is too naive for her own good. Just as much as he hates some of the Upper class residents, Damien also dislikes quiet, empty rooms, which remind him of quiet nights after a loan shark threat was made on his family. He also dislikes Ghost Pokémon.

Background; Damien left home at age 20 to pursue his dream of becoming a poet, promising to write every day. He left home when his family's economic struggles had ended- or so he thought- and felt that he no longer had to worry. A few years later, his poems became popular and he had earned his place in the Upper class, buying a luxurious mansion at the same time. As he promised, he wrote to his family every chance he got. However, Damien was unaware of the bankruptcy and became worried when he wasn't receiving any letters, having at first assumed that they may have been busy.
Soon, a letter from a friend of his family arrived, telling him about his family's struggles. Crushed by despair and shock at the news, Damien went out to sort out his thoughts and figure out what to do to help his family. He came across a vendor that sold Gijinka while trying to calm down and was convinced to purchase one. He hated the idea of buying and using a Gijinka as a servant, but Damien didn't want to be lonely anymore and also didn't want them to suffer like he had, so he went ahead a bought one.
Other; He is prone to having nightmares, having been triggered by a traumatic experience that he'd rather not talk about to anyone. It is rare for him to go through a night without feeling fear and restlessness.

.... Are these good? worried.gif
((EDITTED))

This post has been edited by orihime20: Jul 2 2011, 12:08 AM

--------------------
<--- Click if you dare (More eggs may appear if I have time.)

Sprites and Credits (click to show)

Current Avatar Credits (click to show)

Link to Kanto Mew Mew RP on Yuku: http://kantomewmew.yuku.com/
Please join it, Nickel4aPickle needs members!
+Quote Post

Runi
post Jul 1 2011, 11:27 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

Just s t a y close

@Orihime - I feel that your back-stories are fine and your appearances are decent for both characters, but i want to ask you to elaborate more on both Damien's and Maria's personalities. They'sre al lright, but i don't feel that there is enough detail. Does Maria just write and talk all the time? Since she has dislikes, what does she do when she doesn't like or approve of another person's behaviour? Will she intervene, or just wait until everything's done? As for Damien, i would love to see more depth into who he is, exactly. Just how much does his kindness extend to others? Ask those questions to yourself, i guess (:

There's no need to write an essay and it's just that before i accept you, i would greatly appreciate if you elborated more !
Thank you though! They'll be interesting for sure C:

This post has been edited by Runi: Jul 1 2011, 11:28 PM

--------------------
☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

+Quote Post

MoogleSam
post Jul 1 2011, 11:38 PM
Post #11

A Defensive, Protective, Fair, Happy and Playful Lion~
Group Icon

Member No.: 11 034

Roster in Diamond

Sam will be joining too. XD

--------------------
If any of my old friends want to contact me, please email me!
+Quote Post

orihime20
post Jul 1 2011, 11:50 PM
Post #12

Elite Four
Group Icon

Active Squad

I understand. I'll see what I can do.

--------------------

+Quote Post

orihime20
post Jul 2 2011, 12:09 AM
Post #13

Elite Four
Group Icon

Active Squad

Just finished editing my profiles. If I am missing anything, please let me know.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Runi
post Jul 2 2011, 12:59 AM
Post #14

Group Icon

Just s t a y close

@Orihime - You're not missing anything and they're better than before! As long as you can develop your characters in the RP, they'll be fine (:
Accepted~

And gotcha, Sam!

--------------------
☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

+Quote Post

Countess Noxi
post Jul 2 2011, 01:33 AM
Post #15

Countess of the Grey May
Group Icon

Member No.: 96 035

The Ribbon Elite

Finally, a literate-advanced (or so the general atmosphere from what you've typed has generated) roleplay for me to get into. Haven't joined something of this calibur in a long time~ I would like to reserve a spot and will have both character profiles typed up tomorrow. :3 Thank you for creating something like this!

This post has been edited by Countess Noxi: Jul 2 2011, 01:35 AM

--------------------

The Ribbon Elite
Cut you up like ribbons!
| DeviantART | My Art Blog | Formspring | Subeta |

Roleplays

A Case of Apathy Syndrome

If you want me to join your rp send me a PM! I don't bite <3

Fun Things (click to show)
+Quote Post

orihime20
post Jul 2 2011, 01:35 AM
Post #16

Elite Four
Group Icon

Active Squad

YAAAAYYY!!! XD XD XD Thank you! ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post

Countess Noxi
post Jul 2 2011, 03:38 PM
Post #17

Countess of the Grey May
Group Icon

The Ribbon Elite

Took me an hour or so to write but ffff finally done XD

Subjects . / /

Name; Sylfaen or Syl
Gender; Female
Age; Sixteen

Subject appearance; Syl is kind of short for her age, standing just a little below five feet and weighing at around 90-100 lbs.. Her eyes are a dull shade of green, hints of blue-grey and copper scattered in the iris. She’s weakly built with a pasty complexion. Her hair is unkempt, shoulder length, and raven black in colour. It’s most straight with bangs covering over the right eye just a bit. Has slight discoloration in her skin on her upper arms. Overall, has the general appearance of a terrified and weak animal.

Gijinka appearance; Refer to this post please.

Personality; Syl has always been a shy and meek type of female. For as long as anyone has remembered she has kept her face hidden behind a sketchbook or half buried in a turtleneck. She has never been one to say much unless absolutely necessary. Even in a conversation she has always been a prompt listener and only speaking when addressed or given permission to do so. She is very polite and is very keen on using manners. Her voice rarely raises above ‘indoor tone’ and usually just above a whisper. Since she rarely speaks her first syllables sound raspy or scratchy, until she gains more momentum and voice.

She is easily spooked, terrified of loud noises and angry people. She doesn’t like rowdy children or irrationally/spontaneous adults. She is a cautious thinker and thinks about consequences to her actions. She often tries to get other people to think the other way, leading her to be protective over those she cares about. Instead of yelling at them though she tends to latch to their arm and try to hold them back. Since she doesn’t have the upper body strength it’s sort of useless.

Syl is sympathetic and caring. Even though she doesn’t have much to give she is always someone you can unload your problems and secrets onto. Since she doesn’t speak much she is a great secret keeper. She can also be very comforting. She likes to give out hugs and pet people on the head. It’s odd but it’s what she enjoys. She doesn’t like to be alone.

Even if she has the loner-ish type personality she likes to be around people (so long as they are quiet and busy). She doesn’t need to have any interactions with them. She just needs someone else in the room so she feels safer. They could be just watching tv while she is sketching and she’ll be perfectly alright. She’s kind of like an affectionate house pet. When alone she is very on edge and easily panicked. She tries to suppress this by sketching or humming classical music to herself.

Just because this female is easily terrified doesn’t mean she doesn’t have bite. When pushed beyond her limits she has been known to become a completely different person. She screams and cries in an unnatural voice and can even be really aggressive with her body if it makes you back off in the end.

Background; For as long as Sylfaen can remember it has always been her and her mother in a small one bedroom apartment. Her mother was a very proud yet proper woman who would do anything for her daughter. She worked long hours but still managed to have time to cook dinner or read ‘Syli’ a bed time story. Syl had remained rather naďve to the dangers and torments of this world even though only being raised by a single parent.

Even though life was hard living in the lower class Syl was happy growing up. This all quickly changed when she had turned fouteen years of age. Her mother had been laid off from her job and was later diagnosed with a terminal illness. Since they could not cover the medical costs Syl’s mother was forced to endure the pain until is end.

During those days Syl shaped herself into a hardworking individual. She took on all house hold chores and took care of her mother. This lasted for a year until her mother had succumbed to her illness. Alone and scared, the orphaned teenager had been booted from the apartment and forced to live on the streets. She has been doing so since then.

Now how did she come across the news of the Creators? She was walking down the streets of her hometown on a blustery afternoon. Suddenly, as if thrown in her face by fate itself, a magazine with that very ad flew into her face. It momentarily blinded her and sent her into a terrified fury. After gaining composure she read the article. Since she had no where else to go and no purpose in life at the moment she thought it be noble to take on such a feat.

And now here she is at the mercy of the Creators, awaiting to be injected with Pokemon DNA.

Other; Syl has always had a fascination for art. She likes to sketch realism in charcoal and is adept at doing portraits as well. Not only does she has a weakness for art but a weakness for strawberry flavoured food. Popsicles, pocky, juice, milk, or even just plain strawberries she loves it all! She might just do anything for a strawberry or two.

Loyals . / /

Name; Leonora “Nora” O’Riley
Gender; Female
Age; Twenty-eight
Occupation; Professor at the Pokemon Academy specializing in Psychology, Philosophy and English
Social Class; Upper-Middle class

Appearance; Standing at around five feet, six inches, with a fairy complexion, Leonora has a very well kept appearance. Her hair is milk chocolate, half tied up in a ponytail with a crimson red ribbon while the other half is straight and reaches her shoulders. Her bangs are cut above the eyebrows and cover the forehead. She has the average build for a woman her age. She isn’t too muscular but she doesn’t look easy to take down either. Her legs especially are well toned since she regularly jogs at 5am every morning.

Her eyes a lovely shade of ocean blue, glittering in even dim lighting. It is easy to get lost in her eyes and are the most dominant feature on her face. She wears specific shades of eye-shadow and eyeliner to make sure these beautiful orbs gain the most attention. Even though the blush and foundation do a nice job evening out her facial skin it’s hard to ignore the small freckles that line her face and even her arms and hands.

As for wardrobe, Nora tries to keep practical with few accessories. She tends to stick to school and safe colours. A white blouse and slimming charcoal skirt beautiful fit her frame. Tied around the waist line in a red ribbon belt and covering her feet are a pair of dress shoes. She has a silver ankle bracelet around her left ankle. Sometimes she will be wearing a crimson red scarf if the weather is slightly chilly.

Since she is aging so is her eye sight. Due to this she wears a pair of slim-frame, black glasses. These are not worn all the time, only when she is teaching or reading.

Personality; Nora has lived her youth and has come to the age where she believes she understands most of the world and how it works. She is slightly off according to others because she thinks too differently sometimes. She questions reality and encourages others to do so as well. She is rather extroverted, often helping children who are not find a way to be able to make friends. She values morals and other things such as purity, friendship and love.

Nora can also be noted for bravery, honesty and integrity. She is strong with her wording when she wants to get her point across. She makes it known that her words are what make her stronger than any person who uses violence to solve problems. When she finds something wrong she makes that known too. She likes to mediate and solve conflicts with peaceful resolutions. She fights for what she believes in and strives to get children to understand they have the power to make what they wish come true (with effort of course!).

Now that she has reached the age where it’s socially acceptable to have offspring she has become very nurturing and motherly around her students. Like a lioness she is protective but understands that children must feel emotional pain to overcome them and survive in the harsh reality society has laid out for them. Regardless, she secretly desires to have a child of her own.

When alone Nora likes to read or soak in the tub. She also has a strong desire to clean her home. She feels organization and cleanliness are keys to the beginning of a well-balanced life style. When around others (and not at work that is) she is very fun loving and likes to discuss all the wonders of the world. Her intelligence and open-mindedness can be a little intimidating for those who lack self-esteem but she tries to boost their confidence. She loves people and Pokemon alike.

Background; Nora has lived a comfortable life to say the least. She grew up as the daughter of a surgeon and a homemaker. She got what she wanted and had little obstacles in her way. Regardless of easy living she was raised with morals and a sense of responsibility to others. She made obstacles for herself and strived to be at the top of her class.

After completing her degrees she was placed in the Pokemon Academy of Castelia. While the big city has always been her home she seemed out of place. She couldn’t find a love interest who could relate to her. It was her parents and not her career which purchased her spacious three bedroom, two bathroom, garage and ample back yard home. It was two stories tall with lovely gardens in the front and back yards. There’s even a pool which she uses only in the summer time.

When Nora had finally found what she thought was the love of her life she was ready for the next steps. There was a happy marriage ceremony and then came the honey moon. She desired children but after many months of failure she came to learn that she would never have one. This is what dissolved her only love relationship. Now she lives alone but still happy, making the best of what she has (a lot made little in this case).

She became interested in purchasing one of these subjects to ease the loneliness she feels at home and to fulfill her desire to have a child. The subject will be treated as one of her own and will no doubt be spoiled by her.

Other; Nora has a secret addiction to plush toys. She has a room completely dedicated to her collection of girly things which vary from dolls, plush toys and anything else a young girl would enjoy.

This post has been edited by Countess Noxi: Jul 23 2011, 08:49 PM

--------------------

The Ribbon Elite
Cut you up like ribbons!

Roleplays

+Quote Post

Delete This User...
post Jul 2 2011, 04:05 PM
Post #18

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 72 518

Active Squad

Oh wow, I've not been in this forum in aaaaaaaaaaaages. Oh and by the way, hey Dark, hey Sam grin.gif

Well, I'd officially like to reserve a Loyal and a Subject spot, since this OOC is the most enticing one I've read in quite some time *totally not trying to be a suck up, but can't help it*. Hopefully I'll have the profiles done at some point 24 hours from now, if not the day after at the very latest.

QUOTE(Countess Noxi @ Jul 2 2011, 07:33 AM) *
Finally, a literate-advanced (or so the general atmosphere from what you've typed has generated) roleplay for me to get into. Haven't joined something of this calibur in a long time~
Hehe, tell me about it. Even PANE's starting to head towards one-liners these days -_-2.gif

This post has been edited by Arcyena: Jul 2 2011, 04:14 PM
+Quote Post

Runi
post Jul 2 2011, 04:17 PM
Post #19

Group Icon

Just s t a y close

I'm glad that so many of you like it!
I'm also not slacking off on my own profiles...i'll get them done eventually!OAO

Anyways, Countess is Accepted and i'm sure that your characters will make this RP very interesting (:
Just watch out for little typos ;D

And Arcyena, duly noted ~

This post has been edited by Runi: Jul 2 2011, 04:17 PM

--------------------
☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

+Quote Post

Countess Noxi
post Jul 2 2011, 04:58 PM
Post #20

Countess of the Grey May
Group Icon

The Ribbon Elite

Thankies for accepting me ^w^ And ffff even in word processor I still get attatcked by those pesky typos x_x
I'm glad you think so well of my characters O: I hope they turn out alright roleplay wise XD

And ooo finally someone who agrees with me! It's been hard finding good roleplays because all I seem to find are either short paragraphs or dreaded one liners DX Why can't people be creative with their posts ; _ ;

Anyways I will add this roleplay to my signature now and await the roleplay <3 When do we find the Pokemon DNA for our Gajinkas? O: I've been dying to know mine XD (slightly impatient because I'm so excited).

This post has been edited by Countess Noxi: Jul 2 2011, 04:59 PM

--------------------

The Ribbon Elite
Cut you up like ribbons!

Roleplays

+Quote Post

18 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd May 2024 - 04:51 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.