Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
15 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
February Community Thread, It's GPX's birth month!
Gryphaena
post Feb 1 2017, 07:47 PM
Post #41

She Who Can Be Voracious
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 79 103

My Purple Ones

I think I missed a Daycare dofo! Good luck getting it!

--------------------
Avatar by Cycloneblaze at Cycloneshop II

GPX+GPX+

Poliwager Poliwager
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Rita Zyon
post Feb 1 2017, 08:55 PM
Post #42

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 15 453

Active Squad

Still need to finish SWSH rowlet, but, I am glad that I got litten and popplio done.

Currently working on getting regirock from the exploration as its the last one I need to complete my set. Then I have to decide between genesect and zygarde as I still need both I think.
+Quote Post

Cryptic Lyric
post Feb 1 2017, 09:48 PM
Post #43

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 49 893

Favorites

I was hoping the Electronic Band would be in the shop today! Now to cross Volcanion off of my to-get list.

One thing with driving to campus every day is that I am using my mobile walker more effectively now. Roughly a 24 mile drive makes for a nice exp. gain for the activations.

--------------------

Fan of most things nerdy. Currently obsessed with Critical Role, D&D, Sun Haven. Always in love with Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Pokemon (obviously), and a bunch of other things.
+Quote Post

Celes Chere
post Feb 1 2017, 09:53 PM
Post #44

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 135 724

My Favorites

I am hoping for Tapu as well. =D

As of now, here on this site, I'm slowly creeping my way up the most proper berries list. (sitting at 107, watch out people above me!) And my shards. currently working on splash, thanks to Popplio. =D Shiny's would be a plus, if i didn't use up my luck last month on the SWSH.

My job has me over working, the joys of being the boss. (i think now it annoys me greatly when people complain about extra hours) I 've been sitting at 45-50 a week since Thanksgiving. Maybe after Atlanta wins (^-~) on Sunday i'll be able to have more 'me' time...which is mostly spent on FFXV now.

--------------------

+Quote Post

DragonVlad
post Feb 1 2017, 10:31 PM
Post #45

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 77 704

Active Squad

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but I'm back from an absence and haven't seen any mention of it. Is there an ETA for other Alola species?

I hope I don't sound like I'm demanding or anything, I was just curious if there was a date I could look forward to.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Esc
post Feb 1 2017, 10:56 PM
Post #46

Account Upgraded | Title Enabled
Group Icon

Member No.: 114 649

Active Squad

QUOTE(DragonVlad @ Feb 1 2017, 10:31 PM) *
I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but I'm back from an absence and haven't seen any mention of it. Is there an ETA for other Alola species?

I hope I don't sound like I'm demanding or anything, I was just curious if there was a date I could look forward to.

I believe the staff said soon. Hopefully the anniversary leads to something!

This post has been edited by Esc: Feb 1 2017, 10:56 PM

--------------------

Thnx Moonlit

Proud Member of the KotRt & Shiny Lovers Redux! & Blue Moons!

+Quote Post

Celes Chere
post Feb 2 2017, 12:28 AM
Post #47

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 135 724

My Favorites

I would second that, probably for the sites anniversary.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Luneon
post Feb 2 2017, 10:08 AM
Post #48

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

Most likely
I don't know how many will be released but I hope that Rockruff will be among them cat.gif

It's one of my favorites from this generation.

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

Jalakins
post Feb 2 2017, 01:02 PM
Post #49

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 152 251

Favorites

QUOTE(Tulaash @ Feb 1 2017, 01:53 PM) *
QUOTE(x Sam @ Jan 31 2017, 08:56 PM) *
I hope everyone enjoys my choice. Good luck to those who'll try for Tapu wink.gif

You kind of stole my first choice ;-; I knew I knew I should have messaged Jen before I left for school. Oh well, at least now I get another Suicune for my collection and -hopefully- Tapu Koko grin.gif

I also didn't get a shiny again, but I did have enough prize points to buy the new item. I changed my shiny Rotom I picked up in the shelter with it, and renamed him from "Biscuits" (this is totally not a reference to anything that has something to do with an oven, nope) to "Dex".

I think we all had the same first choice. xD But that's okay! At least we have a chance. ^^ I'm just excited that I might get one. <3 I didn't do well in the holidays event because I was so busy with family and such. Good luck to you all! cat.gif

Snowing like crazy today. Yesterday the weather said "oh might rain, might snow but it will be light and only 30% chance" basically. Ugh the weather people here are just ridiculous. Not to mention it's only 20 degrees F. Cold! I love snow, don't get me wrong, but cold + wind is pretty awful.

--------------------
~

There is no shelter from the storm. Lightning strikes when you least expect it.

+Quote Post

DragonVlad
post Feb 2 2017, 01:06 PM
Post #50

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 77 704

Active Squad

QUOTE(Esc @ Feb 1 2017, 09:56 PM) *
QUOTE(DragonVlad @ Feb 1 2017, 10:31 PM) *

I believe the staff said soon. Hopefully the anniversary leads to something!

Oh, duh. I didn't even make the connection between the anniversary and a possible release. Thank you all for your responses!

--------------------
+Quote Post

RicFule
post Feb 2 2017, 01:15 PM
Post #51

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 846

Platinum Team

QUOTE(Luneon @ Feb 2 2017, 11:08 AM) *
Most likely
I don't know how many will be released but I hope that Rockruff will be among them cat.gif

Eh. A mass Gen 7 release will likely feature everything else, minus Legendary pokemon and potentially the Ultra Beasts. And even THOSE could potentially be found, I suppose.

And I'm NOT expecting Gen 7 this month. Iirc, it took at least 6 months after the release of Gen 6 before they were implemented here. And I'm thinking it was even longer? Of course, I could be remembering incorrectly OR they could be faster this go-around since they've already dealt with it once.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Kazuko Himura
post Feb 2 2017, 02:16 PM
Post #52

Art by Yoova
Group Icon

Member No.: 243 702

Active Squad

I have no idea when Gen 7 will be coming out beyond the starters and Tapu Koko, but I have a feeling that it'll be a bit staggered somewhat-as in UBs and Legends released at a separate time from the rest of the 'mons. Though IDK how Necrozma will be categorized...

On a side note, the CD I've imported has finally arrived! I'm listening to it as we speak-holy shit it's amaze....

--------------------
Foobs.

Current Pokemon game goal:
All-ribbon Smeargle
Sites and things (click to show)
+Quote Post

pumpkinking0192
post Feb 2 2017, 03:03 PM
Post #53

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 35 141

Active Squad

QUOTE(RicFule @ Feb 2 2017, 12:15 PM) *
QUOTE(Luneon @ Feb 2 2017, 11:08 AM) *
Most likely

Eh. A mass Gen 7 release will likely feature everything else, minus Legendary pokemon and potentially the Ultra Beasts. And even THOSE could potentially be found, I suppose.

And I'm NOT expecting Gen 7 this month. Iirc, it took at least 6 months after the release of Gen 6 before they were implemented here. And I'm thinking it was even longer? Of course, I could be remembering incorrectly OR they could be faster this go-around since they've already dealt with it once.

IIRC there were at least two or three separate phases of small groups of Gen 6 Pokemon. (Not even counting the non-breedables.)

Hopefully the Gen 6 release has given the staff enough experience to experiment with ways to speed up the release. A lot more Alola Pokemon were revealed before the games came out than Kalos Pokemon were, and there are also not many more new Alola ones than Kalos ones (maybe fewer when all the Vivillon and Furfrou are accounted for?), so hopefully that should allow things to progress on the same timeframe or a bit faster one.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Shadow Fennekin
post Feb 2 2017, 03:04 PM
Post #54

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 14 137

Platinum team

We'll just have to wait for a future game to see Necrozma's true affiliation. I just hope we get it THIS gen and not the gen after this like they did to poor Zygarde. Zygarde still barely got any better treatment in Sun/Moon than he had in XY

--------------------
+Quote Post

Yamper
post Feb 2 2017, 03:47 PM
Post #55

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

It's this time again! Pecha please as always.

Also good luck to anybody going for Tapu today happy.gif remember to keep a slot open!

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
+Quote Post

Running On Ice
post Feb 2 2017, 04:06 PM
Post #56

There’s a lot of tension in this town
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 626

Active Squad

Oh look, I actually remembered to keep my party closed this time! Congrats to everyone who got a Tapu!

I took a look at the other explorations and noticed I hadn't done Regigigas in two and a half years. Don't know if I plan on doing it again. I always hated the feeding task because of how long it took and for some reason I felt it drags out longer than it should.

A little update on my grandfather: He's doing fine and he's regaining strength and talking more normally, but he needs a lot of physical therapy.

--------------------
FRIEND CODE: 4527-8945-5766; NAME: Laura
FRIEND SAFARI: NORMAL; PM me so we can trade codes

Clubs and Shinies (click to show)

"Don't take advice from people like me. Do your own thing always"- Chrissie Hynde, from ironically a thing titled "Chrissie Hynde's Advice To Chick Rockers"
+Quote Post

Asbel Lhant
post Feb 2 2017, 04:06 PM
Post #57

King of Zinogre
Group Icon

Member No.: 139 518

Active Squad

Well I didn't get a Tapu Koko so congrats to those that get them. I don't really care what I get now, I wanted Tapu Koko the most but I'll keep my party open. I already got a Tapu Koko from the event last month so I can't really complain about not getting one.

--------------------
Zoom
+Quote Post

Husdhaid
post Feb 2 2017, 04:10 PM
Post #58

but your dad just call me Katya
Group Icon

Member No.: 55 376

Oh well

February already, this time is flying by so fast.

I was lucky enough to get Tapu Koko, feeling good with that cause I forgot to keep open space when it was previously distributed. Also I was lucky to get Shiny Rowlett in SWSH, but now I have to finish my Popplio hunt, meh.

And talking bout exploration, I have to finish Mewtwo one from January. Then I think I'll try for Zygarde and Regigigas. Still dreaming about shiny one. sad.gif

Uni is taking so much time now, medicine is not as easy as I supposed it may be, haha.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Feb 2 2017, 04:15 PM
Post #59

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 870

Active Squad

*sigh*

No Tapu for me either. *mopes a bit*

No clue what else to vie for so I'll have to go back and check in on that aspect. Was really hoping my activity would make my party shine... but guess not. Ah well.

I haven't started any monthly explores yet either so maybe I'll look into that now that I don't really have an egg favorite for the month. It looks like The Order of Terminus Cave and The Hidden Ruins are the two explores that I'm "behind" in so I'll probably work on those. No overwhelming concern for which one I start with so I'll just see which one looks the hardest and go from there. *blush*

Congrats to the Tapu winners. I'm sure I'll be slightly green with envy until I find the way to get my own Tapu.

Running On Ice, so glad to hear that your grandfather is doing better. My husband is also improving every day a bit at a time. I hope that your grandfather continues to do so well. PT will be a big thing in helping him regain what he might've lost. My husband has been doing Home Health Physical Therapy and should hopefully be starting the Cardiac Therapy next week (or the week thereafter at the most). That will be key to regaining his strength so that he could get out more on his own and be driving and working again. Here's to the men in our life working their way back to where they once were (only more stronger and healthier)!

*EDIT*
Well, Ripley's Believe it or Not... I found the event Pokemon I'm going to vie for next. So excuse me while I rage about it. lol.gif 'K. So, I'm not really gonna rage about it... but yeah. It's a novelty. OF COURSE! I'm going to vie for it. tongue.gif And kudos, RubyCatSong, on today's event egg snag. Nice! Isn't it sweet when GPX is showing the love your way? (no, I'm not complaining because GPX has, in the past, been really great for me and a good site to me. But you know that saying... if wishes were fishes... blah blah blah. *smirk*)

This post has been edited by Mamanator: Feb 2 2017, 04:45 PM

--------------------
Their futures are so bright they shine

+Quote Post

Equitial
post Feb 2 2017, 04:25 PM
Post #60

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 162 503

Active Squad

Whee, so happy, I got Tapu Koko! I came back after being inactive for a really long time just a little over two weeks ago and I've been having such good luck. I finished four shiny hunts since then, including SWSH and a novelty hunt. I've remembered why I love this site. Having lots of fun doing explorations I've neglected and trying to obtain all the novelties I missed. This is also the first time I've posted in a community thread, so hi.
+Quote Post

15 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:36 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.