Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
PC Box Issues
AquaTuna
post Dec 19 2017, 03:25 PM
Post #1

Aqua
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 5 767

Active Squad

I bought an Extra PC Box Ultra from the mobile Prize Shop, but it seems I can’t put any Pokemon in the Box on the main site and Pokemon I put in that Box on mobile don’t appear on the main site in that Box either.

I’ve already had an issue with a Box before where I bought a box and had a strange ‘Box Undefined’ thing show up with my new box and if I put anything in that Box they basically just vanish and I have to go through my user history to find when I hatched them to save them.

I’ve just been dealing with that issue by not sorting boxes out on mobile but now this new issue is making things a bit more difficult. Not really sure what to do other than try to make sure I don’t buy Boxes on mobile, there might be an issue with the Ultra versions of PC Boxes as I’m certain I’ve bought the Plus versions without issue on mobile too.

Edit: Just bought a Box with 1mil Points and the same issue is happening on the main site too. I guess there’s just a glitch with buying Extra PC Box Ultra right now, unsure if this includes the other Extra PC Box items as I have them maxed out.

This post has been edited by AquaTuna: Mar 26 2018, 02:19 PM

--------------------

Video game music is awesome.

Profiles/Codes (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:26 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.