Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hi there!
DawnShinyhntr
post Apr 28 2017, 10:44 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 249 115

Active Squad

I'm Dawn Barton, the shiny hunter. I've only been here since 4/20 and I'm still learning about this site but I'm having fun so far. happy.gif I'm a fantasy writer and am an avid roleplayer. While I haven't been playing Pokemon long, it has quickly gained my attention in the main game franchise and the series so I feel I could at least hold conversation and game over the subject if brought up.

I look forward to many a challenge and race in my quest to be the best I can be and do hope to make many friends along the way. If you add me, I'll add you! Thanks!

--------------------
Gotta hatch 'em all!
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

pidge
post May 3 2017, 08:03 AM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 248 999

bird school

hiya, dawn!! shiny hunting is what i have been up to since i joined, as well, though i don't do too much of it in the games. i am too impatient :'x

but it's actually super awesome that you're kind of new to the main game franchise!! i think it's super exciting being that new to the world of pokemon. it really is a positive, wonderful world to escape to and visit now and again, and sometimes i wish i was lucky enough to be new to the wonder of it all. i've been playing the games for well over ten years now, and the first one i owned myself was emerald. which game was your first, and if it's not sun/moon, which other games have you played?

i hope you enjoy the pokemon experience, both the main games and gpx! if you ever need someone to join you in a shiny race, feel free to hit me up. c:
+Quote Post

DawnShinyhntr
post May 7 2017, 11:57 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

@pidge My first Pokemon game is Pokemon White! Though I recently also added moon to my collection. I think my attention was drawn to it the first month everyone was talking about Pokemon Go and I had to look into it. happy.gif I'm slowly adding to my collection though as I can find them on amazon, I'm so excited to try and find them all at least main game franchise though I've got a friend who's pushing me to try the Mystery Dungeons. Are those any good?

--------------------
Gotta hatch 'em all!
+Quote Post

ashmee
post May 8 2017, 06:46 AM
Post #4

PKMN TRAINER RED
Group Icon

Member No.: 241 718

the dream team

hi dawn! welcome to the site. ❤️ it's always really exciting to see new pokemon fans around. shiny hunting is one of my absolute favorite things to do, on this site or otherwise, so maybe we can have a race together sometime!

--------------------

+Quote Post

DawnShinyhntr
post May 8 2017, 03:44 PM
Post #5

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

Hi Snapplefacts! Thanks! That would be fun once I'm done with the current. Also, I love your name! grin.gif Best drink in summer!!

--------------------
Gotta hatch 'em all!
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 05:53 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.