Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Valentine's Day / 8 year anniversary
Cycloneblaze
post Feb 14 2017, 03:27 PM
Post #41

The Blue Comet
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 93 314

snappers

QUOTE(AdmiralPerry @ Feb 14 2017, 07:46 PM) *
Is there any way this can be extended? I work later this afternoon and I'm not even halfway to 15,000. By the time I get back home I'll have maybe an hour--if that--to finish the rest. The lag is just killing this for me--I know I can get the interactions easily but the site just will not cooperate.

QUOTE(D E A N @ Feb 14 2017, 08:07 PM) *

Really hoping that this event would also be active tomorrow, since you can't really do any clicking because of this lag sad.gif

Don't worry if you can't get fifteen vouchers. Everything they give is breedable, so they're already appearing in the Lab and will be al over the Shelter soon enough. happy.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Vande
post Feb 14 2017, 03:54 PM
Post #42

Elite Four
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 87 595

I Can Dream....

QUOTE(AdmiralPerry @ Feb 14 2017, 07:46 PM) *
Is there any way this can be extended? I work later this afternoon and I'm not even halfway to 15,000. By the time I get back home I'll have maybe an hour--if that--to finish the rest. The lag is just killing this for me--I know I can get the interactions easily but the site just will not cooperate.

I really hope this can happen. I'm about to go to bed ready for work again tomorrow. I only managed 6.66k (so 6 vouchers) due to lag.

Really am loving seeing Gen 7 Pokes from it though

--------------------

+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Feb 14 2017, 04:02 PM
Post #43

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 870

Active Squad

QUOTE(Manah @ Feb 14 2017, 01:13 PM) *
QUOTE(Mamanator @ Feb 14 2017, 08:52 PM) *
Are the wishes random can anybody clarify? Or do we get a wish list and the choice to chose?

You can pick which one you want happy.gif

OH! EMM! GEEE!

That's excellent news! Thank you for sharing and letting me know! I'm so super excited now! I'll have to see if I can identify which one those two eggs belonged to because... yeah... that's what I'd like. *snicker*

And wow! I didn't realize that the eggs are winding up in the Lab as well. Cool!

What a great day on GPX! Even with the lag it's a great day. *happy sigh*

--------------------
Their futures are so bright they shine

+Quote Post

Breech Loader
post Feb 14 2017, 04:38 PM
Post #44

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 228 368

Active Squad

There's some hideous lag around here but I've got 5 Heart Wishes now.
+Quote Post

Zerxer
post Feb 14 2017, 05:15 PM
Post #45

Zerkadelic
Group Icon

Group: Root Administrators
Member No.: 2

My Favorites

QUOTE(AdmiralPerry @ Feb 14 2017, 01:46 PM) *

QUOTE(D E A N @ Feb 14 2017, 02:07 PM) *

Really hoping that this event would also be active tomorrow, since you can't really do any clicking because of this lag sad.gif

Sorry for the lag, everyone. Vouchers will be in the prize shop for the rest of February starting tomorrow, and all the new Pokémon are already in the lab and breedable. There's also another Alolan form that's been added that can't be gotten from the voucher... but that you can easily obtain. wink.gif

--------------------
Want a rotating avatar like mine? Check out my website: randimg!
Thanks to all of the people in this thread and this thread for the various avatars!

+Quote Post

Breech Loader
post Feb 14 2017, 05:39 PM
Post #46

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Active Squad

How come a Novelty like the Aloan Sandshrew is labelled as a common rather than a Novelty?

I mean, it is an actual Novelty, right? Or has Nintendo actually gotten THAT low on ideas?
+Quote Post

DraconicDM
post Feb 14 2017, 06:04 PM
Post #47

Lab Hunter
Group Icon

Member No.: 244 427

Active Squad

QUOTE(Breech Loader @ Feb 14 2017, 11:39 PM) *
How come a Novelty like the Aloan Sandshrew is labelled as a common rather than a Novelty?

I mean, it is an actual Novelty, right? Or has Nintendo actually gotten THAT low on ideas?

Of course it's not a Novelty. Or are you suggesting that the people who make the novelties here are THAT low on ideas?

This post has been edited by DraconicDM: Feb 14 2017, 06:05 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Breech Loader
post Feb 14 2017, 06:15 PM
Post #48

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Active Squad

Well, Novelties traditionally aren't that... original, is all I'm saying. I'm not trying to insult our artists, but if it's original, then wow is Nintendo scraping the bottom of the barrel now.
+Quote Post

Cycloneblaze
post Feb 14 2017, 06:36 PM
Post #49

The Blue Comet
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 93 314

snappers

QUOTE(Breech Loader @ Feb 14 2017, 11:15 PM) *
Well, Novelties traditionally aren't that... original, is all I'm saying. I'm not trying to insult our artists, but if it's original, then wow is Nintendo scraping the bottom of the barrel now.

It's an official Pokémon from Sun and Moon.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Breech Loader
post Feb 14 2017, 06:38 PM
Post #50

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Active Squad

And what I just said about Nintendo remains true. It's like they saw this site, saw all the Novelties (and don't get me wrong, I like Novelties as much as the next man) and said "We can do that - AND GET PAID FOR IT!"

Kids, save your pocket money and just come here instead.

This post has been edited by Breech Loader: Feb 14 2017, 06:40 PM
+Quote Post

eludicatorflame
post Feb 14 2017, 07:07 PM
Post #51

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 240 576

Active Squad

I'll breed my Mimikyu for people who don't have a ghost friend egg now to help out - but I have a question out of pure curiosity. Were these pokemon randomly picked, mods, or ones you like too? (I think you have very good taste in fave alola pokes if it's he latter hee hee)

--------------------
+Quote Post

Lord Raven
post Feb 14 2017, 07:19 PM
Post #52

i need something to put here
Group Icon

Group: Advisors
Member No.: 34

Active Squad

QUOTE(Breech Loader @ Feb 14 2017, 04:38 PM) *
And what I just said about Nintendo remains true. It's like they saw this site, saw all the Novelties (and don't get me wrong, I like Novelties as much as the next man) and said "We can do that - AND GET PAID FOR IT!"

Kids, save your pocket money and just come here instead.

It's a taste thing, but there are 90 new Pokémon and there are like 30 alternate forms due to the lore of the region - Pokémon of the same species native to other environments are going to evolve differently based on their surroundings and the Pokémon species around them, much like evolution in real life.

It's relatively creative and introducing a tiny sense of realism, especially given some of the lore behind the Alolan forms. Please don't make a generalized statement like this unless you plan to back it up. If you want a soapbox, go to general Pokémon; otherwise keep comments like that outside of announcement threads. I can explain in more detail if you PM me what I mean by that, but your behavior in announcement threads is trolling at best.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Breech Loader
post Feb 14 2017, 07:27 PM
Post #53

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Active Squad

Mmm. Yeah, sorry. I love the event, for what it's worth. I have two of the eggs, 9 vouchers, and an Aloan Sandshrew jigging away with a Ditto.
+Quote Post

KatTheBard
post Feb 14 2017, 09:20 PM
Post #54

I get a title?
Group Icon

Member No.: 122 414

Active Squad

This is a neat event, but man. It took me a while just to get to 1k. I've had a migraine for a few days, though, so I'd better take my one Heart Wish and call it a night. I'll be lurking in the shelter for a while, it seems wink.gif

--------------------

Daycare: Ditto x Audino

I auto-add anyone who is 20 or less adds away from SN. I try to update my Pal Pad every Sunday. I also accept PMs!
+Quote Post

Shauntal
post Feb 14 2017, 10:07 PM
Post #55

Queen of the Mismagius
Group Icon

Member No.: 170 024

the dream baybee

Ughhhh I felt the worst lag all day today ;; So hard to interact due to constant errors from how bad it lags

--------------------

Spoiler (click to showhide)

+Quote Post

Kamizard
post Feb 14 2017, 10:34 PM
Post #56

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 175 046

Active Squad

Lag was horrendous today. Took nearly an hour for me to be able to get my first voucher and I gave up after that. Did pick up a couple of the new ones from the shelter so far, though, and saving my voucher for the last one I don't find in the shelter or lab! Thanks for all you guys do! Really excited for more of the new generation (Rockruff <3) to be released!
+Quote Post

RicFule
post Feb 15 2017, 01:39 AM
Post #57

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 846

Platinum Team

I ended up getting 4 vouchers in about 2 hours. Worked until 9 PM Eastern, and got home at about 9:30 PM, and before THAT, our internet had been down since early on February 13th. But I have been able to get 3 from the Shelter. Just need to decide what to get with my personal vouchers.

So, I guess with the Shop Vouchers, you can get as many as you have points for? And the limit of 15 was just what you could have earned from interactions?

--------------------
+Quote Post

Shadow Fennekin
post Feb 15 2017, 02:08 AM
Post #58

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 14 137

Platinum team

Those vouchers are available to buy? If I knew that, I might have just called it quits at one point due to the lag. It was getting unbearable.
That is nice though, if somebody couldn't get their favorite out of the batch. I look forward to the rest of gen 7 coming, my favorite Rockruff isn't here

--------------------
+Quote Post

SagaDavid
post Feb 15 2017, 03:18 AM
Post #59

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 32 478

Active Squad

Such a nice surprise to see the new Pokemon appearing on the site's anniversary! I tried to be busy yesterday, but between the site lagging, and real-life activities, I only managed to get 8 vouchers.
Luckily as others have said, all these pokemon are normal breedable pokemon, so getting everything will not be too hard. So nice to be able to use a repel in the lab again and one time actually finding a new egg! And a few from the shelter (and, got me a shiny!). Let's see what I can find today!

--------------------
Pokemon Go friend code: 0036 8713 5658

shinies (click to show)

+Quote Post

nehuenloco
post Feb 15 2017, 01:52 PM
Post #60

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 246 040

Active Squad

I got no voucher! (I was in mobile yesterday when I reached 1000 interactions)
+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:16 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.