Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

SEARCH BEFORE POSTING

Before posting ANYTHING here, LOOK AROUND FIRST! Odds are what you wish to ask or suggest or report has already been posted by another member. We do not like having to reply to the same thing over and over. The pinned threads are a great place to start!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
My Female Pichu evolved to male Pikachu?
Russa
post Mar 16 2010, 01:05 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 88 107

Active Squad

Wut? I'm extremely confused. I could swear that my Pichu was female because I was excited about it having the little notch in it's tail when she grew up. But I just evolved her and she turned into a male Pikachu...

http://gpxplus.net/info/Bfhqq

Am I just losing it? xD It's not just the image that has changed, the gender symbol has changed as well.

I'm positive that the pichu was female......
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

koolchick
post Mar 16 2010, 01:52 PM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 22 839

Active Squad

Maybe you got it mixed up with another female pichu if you have one? I've never known any pokemon change genders and the admins have said its not possible.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Russa
post Mar 16 2010, 03:16 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 88 107

Active Squad

No, this is my only Pichu...and I though it was female. I know they aren't supposed to change genders.
I was just paying very close attention to the gender because I knew it would have a different tail. That's why I got a female.

It's possible I saw it wrong and made a mistake, but I just don't see how. I'd been staring at the thing all night and all day waiting for it to evolve. :<

ETA: It's possible I'm just being a doof and forgetting. Either way, I'm not too upset. I'll just go get a female and make double sure it's female this time. xD
+Quote Post

koolchick
post Mar 16 2010, 03:27 PM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 22 839

Active Squad

It has been known for pokemon to have picture of the oppersite gender to what they are. Like male Pichu having a female picture maybe this is what happened?

--------------------

+Quote Post

Demothi Ryuu
post Mar 16 2010, 04:51 PM
Post #5

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 396

Active Squad

QUOTE(koolchick @ Mar 16 2010, 01:27 PM) *
It has been known for pokemon to have picture of the oppersite gender to what they are. Like male Pichu having a female picture maybe this is what happened?

The picture may mix up, but the gender symbol is normaly still what the pokemon should be, so I don't think this is what happened.

--------------------
~*~Click My Party~*~

My poor pokes need lovings, give it to them please?

Other site bbs for views (click to show)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 07:18 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.